Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 46

Story Info
Gabby and the Nanny.
1.2k words
4.86
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 46 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabby Thomas lay in her bed at Home Farm in Emmerdale. She had moved into the big house after falling pregnant following a brief affair with the owners son, and given Kim Tate the grandson she had always wanted. Gabby now owned 20% of the business and was a wealthy and ambitious young young woman. The only thing missing was a man.

Since Jamie, the father of her child had vanished she had only had sex with a physio who was also fucking her stepmother at the same time.

Since then her fingers and plastic pricks had been her only sexual partners.

Now a new opportunity had arisen. Nicky a new nanny, hired to look after her son and the two kids of Dawn and Billy, who also lived at Home Farm, was a young and rather dishy young man.

Gabby had taken an instant lusting for the young man and was determined to have him, although her efforts to get him alone had been frustrated so far, as he seemed to be more into his job than his boss.

Gabby closed her eyes inserted a dildo into her pussy, lay back and thought of Nicky.

A few days later, Gabby was going through the work diary. Kim was taking Gabby's son to a pre-school theme park, playing the doting Granny not the ruthless business woman. Dawn was off on a trip to a potential customer and Billy was at work, the two kids in school. Nicky had the day off, a plan developed.

* Nicky, it's Gabby, I know it's your day off but I was wondering if you wanted to explore the rest of the estate, you've only seen the house and garden, there is lots more, I would love to show you around.....Gabby xx *

The message pinged into Nicky's phone and he read it, and replied.

*Hi Gabby... would love too, be there about 11 xx*

Gabby was thrilled and immediately began to dress, hoping that in the not to distant future, she would be stripping them off again to have sex with the nanny.

At 11 o'clock Nicky pulled up outside Home Farm in a BMW convertible.

"We are paying you far too much if this is what you are driving," said Gabby as she climbed in.

Looking at his gorgeous young boss in a yellow short summer dress, his hormones began to race and he hoped she had the same thing in mind as him, not just a tour around the estate.

"You look lovely, and by the way it's not mine, it's a pals who is out of the country for a couple of months, so I get to impress the ladies." Said Nicky.

Gabby replied, " why thank you, and this is one lady who is impressed.

They drove around the the back of the estate, entered through a disguised entrance and parked.

"Right where do we start the tour?" He said.

Gabby stroked his arm and said, "I thought that we could get to know each other better first," then leaned in and kissed him.

Nicky kissed her neck, tiny touches of his tongue sliding over the smooth skin, then up to her delicious mouth and so began a long and sensual series of kisses which aroused both of them.

Nicky broke off the kiss and stepped out of the car, Gabby did the same.

Now stood they continued kissing and running their hands around the others body.

Carefully, Nicky slid the zipper down at the back of Gabby's short dress and it fell from her shoulders revealing a lacy bra in the same colour. He placed his hands on her breasts through the material and instantly her nipples became erect within the bra.

Gabby lifted his pale blue tee shirt over his head and was very pleased to see a well toned and fit body.

They resumed kissing and Nicky expertly unclipped her bra releasing her perfect young breasts, which he immediately began to fondle.

Gabby had always had sensitive breasts and the feel of a mans touch in the warm sunshine got her juices stirring.

Nicky kissed and licked the oh so sensitive nipples the effect getting Gabby's juices running.

Slowly Nicky slid the dress over Gabby's thighs, it fell and she stepped out of it. A class act, Gabby was wearing panties in the exact same colour as the dress and bra.

Nicky kissed down her body and slowly slid the panties off and instantly attached his lips and tongue to Gabby's moist pussy.

Gabby had experience of having her pussy eaten by both men and women and particularly liked it when her quite long labia lips were sucked, Nicky seemed to hone in on this and took the flappy flesh between his lips and sucked hungrily.

A few minutes later when Nicky s fingers had joined his lips and tongue working their magic on her pussy, Gabby experienced her first non self induced orgasm for months.

She popped open the button on the waist band of his jeans and slid the denim down, taking his briefs with it. She was delighted to see a penis of at least eight inches pop into view. She immediately took it between her lips and began to suck.

For the next fifteen minutes Nicky was in heaven as Gabby expertly sucked, licked and did amazing things to his cock.

He particularly loved when she licked around the bulbous head, then slowly slid her tongue down the length, sucked one of his balls into her mouth, released it, then moved to the other, before equalling as slowly licking all the way back to the head then taking all the length into her mouth, half inch at a time until the head caught the back of her throat and his pubic hair was tickling her lips.

Eventually Gabby said, "I think it's time you fucked me now."

Leaning on the car, Gabby opened her legs and Nicky slid effortlessly into her.

"Oh that's so good, yes, yes, more," said Gabby as Nicky slowly slid his cock in and almost out of her now extremely wet pussy.

Gabby gasped, "I've never been fucked on a Beemer before, it's wonderful."

"Turn around" said Nicky.

Gabby obeyed and he entered her from behind, his long thrusts sending bolts of excitement and wonder through them both as the lovemaking intensified.

"Oh god I'm coming" cried Gabby as Nicky's thrusts increased in speed.

Nicky shouted, "so am I" as he emptied his jizz deep inside her.

The lake was nearby and they cooled off by skinny dipping and then fucking again in the water, a first for both of them.

Later that night when Dawn came back from her business trip, Gabby told her what had happened.

"You're kidding me, you fucked the nanny, was he any good?" Asked Dawn.

Gabby leaned over and said in a low voice, "he was amazing, made me come 3 or 4 times and has one of the biggest cocks I've ever had."

"Billy has been working hard lately and has been shall we say not his rampant best, might give the nanny a try," said Dawn with a smile.

Gabby leaned over and placed a quick kiss on Dawns lips. "Mind if I joined you, it might be fun."