Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 45

Story Info
Suzie and Charity compare notes...
2k words
4.67
1.5k
0

Part 45 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie Merton sat alone in the Woolpack, staring at her mobile phone, imploring it to ring, a large almost empty wine glass on the table.

She picked up the glass, sighed and drained the last of a large Pinot.

This is sad she thought, three o'clock in the afternoon, half cut and alone in a empty pub, well apart from the landlady.

Suzie went off to the toilet and when she returned called out to Charity the owner of the Woolpack.

Charity a forty something slim blonde came out from the back and said, "another large one?" Gesturing towards the empty glass.

"Yes please," said Suzie, her speech a little slurry.

Charity poured the wine and added the cost to Suzie's growing bar tab.

Suzie returned to her seat as Charity poured herself a glass and walked over and sat down at Suzie's table.

They had a common love interest. Vanessa one of the village vets had been engaged to Charity who was bi-sexual and Suzie who had a on-off relationship with Vanessa before she had left for a new life in Canada.

"Missing her?" Asked Charity, her hand resting on the other girls.

Suzie looked up, her dark eyes glistening with a few tears, "more than you know, she was everything to me,"

"And to me at one time, but things didn't work out," said Charity, taking a large slug of the Pinot.

The was taking effect as Suzie continued, "I do miss her, but it's at nights, in bed if you know what I mean."

"Sex, it all comes down to sex," said Charity, then continued, "and by god is she good at it, as you well know."

Suzie smiled with a warm remembrance and said, "oh god yes, I've been with a lot of women, but none of them made me come as often as Ness, she has a magic tongue."

"You can say that again, she used to lick my clit until I screamed for the orgasm to come, and when I came, god the way she cleared up the juices then smeared my own fluids over my lips," said Charity remembering some of the wild nights when they were together.

Suzie was listening intently and said, "stop it Charity, just the thought of her doing that is creaming my pants."

Though Charity was engaged to Mackenzie a guy a few years younger than herself and they had a very energetic and frequent sex life, the recollections of her times with Vanessa had ignited a sapphic spark deep inside her. She reached over, took Suzie's hands in hers and said, "perhaps we ought to get together sometime and compare notes,"

The black girl looked deeply into Charity's eyes and could see she was serious, "that would be very nice, very nice indeed."

A few days later Suzie's phone pinged, *Mac in Scotland for a few days....how about trying what we talked about? I'm up for it!!!!!!* was the message on the screen.

She keyed her reply, *oh yes, just text where and when."

Later that day a slightly nervous Suzie approached Charity's door. She hesitated for a second before knocking, wondering if she was making a mistake, but when Charity opened the door and pulled her into the house, all the doubts disappeared as the blond pushed her against the wall and moulded her lips to hers.

Luxuriating at kissing another woman again, Suzie relaxed and as Charity's tongue found hers, she responded eagerly.

Charity broke the kiss and pulled Suzie to the stairs and proceeded to climb.

Once in the bedroom they begin to kiss again, hungrily devouring each other's mouths.

Charity spoke for the first time, "I want to see you out of those clothes," she said in a sweet demure way.

This resonated with Suzie as this was a line Vanessa used to initiate sex.

Suzie quickly stripped off her sweater and jeans and climbed onto the bed quaking in anticipation of what is to come.

Both were down to bra and panties and engaged in some serious kissing, tongues duelling and hands gliding over the others skin, arousing both women.

Suzie eased Charity onto her back and as she did so expertly unclipped her bra and eased the garment from her. She immediately attached her lips to Charity's small but firm breasts, tipped with a dark and inviting nipple which was quickly between her lips as Charity gave out a low moan of absolute pleasure.

Suzie continued her slow and erotic journey southwards down Charity's body. Her soft tongue slid effortlessly across the smooth skin of her belly, then popped into the little puckered belly button.

Her head moved down kissing it's way down to the skin of the upper thigh before licking all the way down to the toes.

"You bitch," said Charity recalling that sucking toes had been a favourite of the girl who had been the lover of both of them.

"She said you loved this," replied Suzie as she slid her tongue across the sole of Charity's foot before sucking the toes into her mouth.

Charity's mind flew back to the early days of her relationship with Vanessa when they were both new to lesbian sex and loved to experiment and she had discovered her foot fetish. Now the touch of Suzie's lips and tongue across the sensitive skin was sending her to places she had almost forgotten.

Suzie then slowly planted tiny butterfly kisses up Charity's leg until she reached the inner thigh. There she sucked gently on the soft flesh and then moved her mouth to the white fabric of her panties. She licked the fabric, adding her own saliva to the moisture Charity was already producing. She ran her tongue up and down the crease created by the joint moisture production causing Charity to exclaim, "Oh my god, that's so good, oh Ness, more."

Suzie ignored the fact that Charity had cried out the wrong name and pulled aside the panties and saw the object of her desire for the first time.

Charity's pussy lips were already moist and as Suzie's tongue touched them Charity physically jumped, such was the sensation. Suzie continued to lick, holding the material back with her fingers, which were of more use adding to Charity's pleasure, so she removed them.

A now naked Charity spread her legs and Suzie was quickly back down between them eagerly teasing the clitoris from its hood and lapping eagerly at the sensitive nub and causing Charity to shout loudly as her orgasm soared through her.

Suzie loved the taste and texture of the juices Charity was emitting, and carried on licking and finger fucking the other woman until she came again, thrashing around like a dervish as Suzie's mouth and fingers carried on their tasks.

"God Suze, I've been fucked in every position and in every hole since I was a teenager, but I've never ever come, that hard or long and twice, ever." Said Charity breathlessly.

Before she could reply Suzie has eased up to Charity's lips and cut off any other words by kissing her, Charity tasting her own juices on Suzie's full lips.

"Your turn now" said Suzie as as knelt astride the still recovering Charity and reaching behind her unclipped her bra.

Charity gazed with unbridled lust at the sight of Suzie's perfect breasts, large but not overly with large brown aureoles tipped with the most prominent black nipples.

"By god, those are amazing," said Charity as she reached up and her fingers traced patterns over the black flesh before taking the nipple and gently teasing it to even greater hardness.

Suzie leaned forward and kissed Charity again, long and sensual, now used to the nuances of the other woman, she knew just what to do, and when to do it.

Breaking the kiss she eased forward to where a pendulous breast hovered over Charity's lips. Charity placed her lips over the nipple and began to lick, feeling the flesh harden with every tiny touch of the tongue.

Suzie eased forwards with her pantie clad pussy now over Charity's mouth. Charity pulled the fabric to one side and saw for the first time the black lips smooth with a seductive light film of moisture covering them and a peek of the vividly contrasting pink of the object of her desire.

Charity's tongue began its exploration of Suzie's pussy. The long organ began to slide up and down the pink slit causing Suzie to moan lowly as her whole body reacted to the sensations begin to emerge deep within her.

It was the first pussy that Charity had licked since Vanessa and thoughts of the blonde vet raced through her mind as Suzie's rotary movement thrust the delicious flesh between her lips.

Suzie orgasmed, long and loud and fell backwards on the bed. Charity instantly pulled of the white panties and before Suzie moved had dived between her legs and began to lick and at the same time finger fuck Suzie to another one.

They lay for a while, fingers tracing circles on the others skin which carried a thin sheen of sweat from their sexual exertions.

Eventually Charity spoke, "well how did I compare? Did I eat you as good as Vanessa, or might I venture, better?"

Suzie leaned over and kissed her long and slowly before saying,"I couldn't really tell you, I might need another two or three examples before I can compare."

Charity eased over and took Suzie's nipple between her lips and slid her hand down across her belly, through the triangle of black crinkly pubic hair and into her wetness. "part one coming up then," said Charity as her fingers began to move.

Twenty minutes later after feasting on Suzie's pussy and sending orgasms in waves through her, Charity said, "I want to eat that black arse."

Suzie turned over and kneeling said, "be my guest, now I can compare, Ness was an artist at this."

Charity gazed at the twin orbs of Suzie's backside and ran her fingers over the smooth black skin. She then replaced her fingers with her tongue and was soon hearing moans from the recipient of her skills.

Again mesmerised by the contrast in colours between the lips and interior of the pussy Charity just gazed for a few seconds before starting to lick the delicious treat Suzie was more than happy to supply.

Suzie had lost count of the orgasms this amazing lover had given her, but when Charity replaced her tongue with her fingers in her pussy, then redirected it to her puckered butt hole, climax number,

god knows how many hit her like a cyclone.

Charity smeared the juices flowing from Suzie over the black girls arse and then proceeded to lick them off.

"That is definitely one to you," said Suzie as she eventually turned over and relaxed, she continued, "Ness was good, but that was on another planet."

Charity said, "Why thank you miss, I aim to please,"

Suzie dipped two fingers into her pussy and then licked of the cream Charity had helped create then said, "I think this pleased me."

Charity climbed the bed and lowered herself down onto Suzie's body in a classic 69 position and as Suzie opened up her legs began to lick. At the other end Suzie slid her hands over Charity's arse and began to finger fuck instead of licking. This had an immediate effect on Charity as the intensity of the flicks on Suzie's pussy and clitoris increased greatly.

They slid over into a side by side 69 and were soon devouring each other's pussies until a simultaneous orgasm finally exhausted them both.

The lay for a while, fingers entwined and sharing kisses.

"That was incredible Charity, I've had plenty of lovers, and you are way up there with the best." Charity kissed her, then Suzie continued, "no wonder Mac always has a smile, if you are like that with the guys."

Charity looked down on her and replied, "Speaking of Mac, ever had a threesome?"