Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 49

Story Info
Naomi and Belle part 2
1.5k words
5
1.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 49 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, it's Naomi again,

It had only been a matter of a couple of hours since I had my first ever lesbian experience with Belle Dingle in The toilets at the Woolpack. Now she was in my bed and we were both naked.

I was masturbating, reliving my brief minutes in the toilet cubicle with Belle, when my phone pinged. It was a message from Belle. It struck me as strange as I hadn't had any cause to exchange numbers with her, or just give her mine. It later turned out that she had simply asked her cousin Marlon, my boss at the Woolpack.

The message was simply was I alone? and if so could she come over. The answer was a resounding yes to both.

I slipped on a dressing gown and waited for her. It was only a couple of minutes before she knocked on the door.

Almost as soon as she was through the door we were in a clinch and kissing deeply.

She eased me towards the wall and breaking the kiss stepped back and unknotted the belt of my dressing gown and slid it off my shoulders. It dropped to the floor and I stood naked before her.

Now my breasts are a bit on the small size, but very sensitive and as Belle took the nipple of my right breast between her lips, I cried out at the sheer joy of that action and anticipation of what was to follow.

She spent what seemed an age kissing, licking, sucking and most thrillingly nipping at the nipples before sliding down and without any preamble licking my pubic hair then repeating the action on my pussy lips.

I hadn't had many boyfriends and non of them offered to go down on me, though they thought I should give them blow jobs, so Belle's tongue doing wonderful things in my pussy was something new and very exciting.

As I experienced my first orgasm with a woman, I realised we still hadn't spoken a word to each other in either the toilet cubicle or here in the hallway.

Rising to her feet Belle kissed me and then said, "bedroom?"

I nodded and took her hand and we climbed the stairs. Once in my bedroom I lay on the bed and watched as she undressed. She lifted the top over her head and quickly unsnapped her bra, letting it fall and revealing the wonderful breasts I had been feasting on earlier. I knew she wasn't wearing panties so when her jeans were removed I saw the thin strip of hair above the pussy I was going to taste, my first time with a woman.

Belle joined me on the bed and we kissed. The feel of another woman's lips on mine as her hands slid over my skin, momentarily brushing my breast, then my arse were moments I will never forget.

I relished the kissing and caressing but was again craving that touch of her lips and tongue on the most private and intimate part of me.

Belle must have sensed this as her lips left mine and trailed over my face to my ear, sucking on the lobe and filling me with thoughts on how it would feel when it was replicated on my pussy, which I could feel moistening as she moved to my neck and then down to suckle on my right nipple, then the left and back again.

I cried out in anticipation as she trailed her tongue down my body and began to plant tiny kisses on my inner thighs. I was loving this new experience but desperately wanted her to plunge into my pussy which was almost exploding with anticipation.

I didn't have to wait long. Belle eased my legs slightly and the next sensation was her tongue on my lips, but only just, it was barely touching them, it was as if it were dancing, the sensation was incredible. Then she probed a little further and parted the lips, her tongue doing magical things and my pussy juices starting to flow.

I looked across at my stand mirror and could see Belle's tongue actually licking my pussy a view I could watch and feel for hours.

Belle was obviously an expert at pussy licking as she found those little parts that were starting things deep within me that would become an orgasm like I had never experienced before. This exploded when her tongue found my clitoris and teased it out of its hood and began to lick.

My head was spinning as Belle licked at my clitoris and the intense orgasm was soaring through me was like nothing I had felt before.Through all this I felt a slow lapping as Belle eagerly lapped up my juices as a cat lapped the cream.

As I came down from the high of my climax Belle began to kiss my inner thighs again, then after a few brief kisses on my pussy started a journey back up my body. I never even thought that another persons tongue in your belly button could be so arousing, this however paled into insignificance when Belle again attached her lips on my nipple. Her tongue swirled around the erect nub enticing me to produce the beginning of another orgasm, I didn't even think the touching of such a a simple thing as a nipple could impart such pleasures from one person to a very grateful other.

After many minutes of breast worship Belle returned her lips to mine and I was delighted to taste myself on her lips.

We still hadn't spoken when I climbed on top of Belle and gazed on that beautiful face. She said quietly, "have you ever eaten pussy?

I replied, "no, you are my first, I hope it will be ok."

Belle pulled down my head and we kissed, long and deep before I moved my mouth to those magnificent breasts. As I kissed and licked the erect pink flesh of her nipples my hands slide definite effortlessly over the smooth skin of her breasts. I moved up and we kissed again, breasts and nipples sliding sensually against each other.

Belle then said " kneel for me my darling I want to taste that black arse of yours." From the movie clips I had seen, I knew exactly what she wanted, and was more than ready to oblige.

I felt Belle's hands slide over the twin globes and a playful little smack only enhanced the anticipation of what was to come. I didn't have to wait long as Belle parted my pussy lips with her fingers and within seconds I felt her tongue lapping my pussy whilst her fingers danced on the skin of my backside. A few seconds later I felt her tongue probing my butt hole another new sensation, but one that I instantly loved. With her tongue alternating between butt hole and pussy and fingers exploring, it was only a matter of time before another orgasm crashed through me.

As I fell back on the bed Belle said, "ok, it's time." She climbed over me and it soon became apparent that I was going to taste pussy for the first time as she lowered herself towards my waiting mouth.

As my tongue licked her, Belle let out a low moan and ground herself further down and I responded eagerly as my tongue worked frantically inside her, I had wondered how I would react, I can tell you, I loved it. She was sooooo wet and I slurped on her juices and carried on using my tongue on her.

After what seemed an age, Belle lowered herself down and we were in the classic 69 position. I was familiar with this, but had always been on top with a nice long cock in my mouth. Belle licking my pussy and me now finger fucking her was a whole new thrill which I enhanced by licking around her butt hole, repaying the favour she had given earlier.

After inducing each other to orgasm, we had a little rest and just lay kissing and stroking each other's breasts before Belle suggested scissoring. I wasn't sure what she meant, being new to this lesbian stuff, but when she demonstrated, boy was I keen to try.

I can't describe the feeling of having another pussy sliding against yours and the sheer thrill when the twin clitoris action takes place. As we fell apart I tried to remember how many times I had come, I was lost, but it was a lot.

Belle went down on me again and then did the most erotic thing of the whole encounter. She rubbed her nipples in my pussy juices and then fed them to me. I was licking my own fluids off her nipples as her fingers were back to work inside me. I was in heaven.

We fell asleep in each other's arms and made love again in the morning. This time it was slower and even more satisfying.

We were in the shower, soaping each other's bodies and letting the jets of water cascade down when Belle asked quite casually, "ever had a threesome?"