Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 50

Story Info
Kim Tate and the escort girl.
1.6k words
4.44
1.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 50 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim Tate relaxed in the bath at her 5Star London hotel suite. Her day had been long and very hard work negotiating a few new deals for the Home Farm estate and the new venture, the stud farm.

“I could do with a good fuck tonight,” she said to herself, “but Will is in Yorkshire, 200 miles away, and I don’t want to cheat.” She continued.

Her hand reached beneath the sudsy water and found her pussy. The long beautifully manicured fingers began to explore and she experienced a very nice orgasm.

She dried and pampered herself but was still needing something or someone to satisfy her needs, and another woman wasn’t technically cheating,

Kim took out her phone and rang an old friend, a girl she had shared a cell and other things with in prison.

‘Hi sweetie it’s Kim, long time no speak,”

The friend replied, “hi Kim, yes it’s been a while, what are you after?”

“I am in London overnight and was looking for a bit of lady fun, if you get my drift.” Said Kim

The friend replied, “would love to but I am out with my wife tonight, been married for a couple of years now, sorry can’t oblige,” then continued, “I have the number of a lesbian escort agency, they are really first class,”

Kim had never used an escort of either sex but this time she took down the number and thanked her friend.

“Hello, is that Mayfair Escorts?” Said Kim as a rather posh sounding lady answered.

“Yes, how can we help?” Replied the lady.

Kim sort of nervously said, “Well I am in town for tonight and I wondered if you had a lady who could keep me company.”

“We certainly do, the fee is £500 an hour, but our girls are very professional and satisfaction is guaranteed, I can have Cara with you in 30 minutes if that is ok.” Said the lady, almost as if she were selling any other commodities.

Kim didn’t hesitate, “That would be lovely, how do I pay?

A few moments later Kim’s bank account was £500 lighter as the transfer went through.

Not knowing what to expect was making Kim very nervous. She put on a slinky black bra and the tiniest thong she possessed and completed the look with a perfect little black dress.

She poured herself a large glass of red and waited for Cara.

The knock on the door startled Kim initially then she opened it to see a rather striking and tall brunette standing there. Kim was about five eight, but this girl towered over her, at least six foot thought Kim.
“Kim is it?” The girl enquired and then without waiting for a reply lowered her head slightly and kissed Kim briefly, but in a very sensual way.

Kim replied, “you must be Cara, please come in, can I offer you a glass of wine? Red ok?”Sensing Kim’s nerves, Cara said, “red is fine, but please relax, I’m not going to hurt you, the opposite actually.”

Kim laughed and handed Cara a large glass of red wine. Cara sat on the bed with Kim standing.

“You are a very beautiful woman,” said Cara then continued,”I love the dress.”

As she said this she trailed her fingers from the hem right up to the top which was revealing just a hint of breast. A shiver of anticipation ran through Kim.

She put the wine bottle down and Cara again ran her long fingers across the dress, this time paying more attention to the breast area. Kim couldn’t resist any more and bent down and kissed the younger woman. Kim loved the feel of another woman’s lips and tongue again, her memory seeking the last time, but was soon forgetting that and luxuriating in the wonderful things Cara was doing with her mouth.

“Turn around,” said Cara breaking the kiss.

Kim did as instructed and Cara lifted the dress to reveal Kim’s arse, and tiny thong. Kim loved the feel of Cara’s fingers as they glided over the skin of her twin globes and even more so when stroking was replaced with tiny kisses. While Cara carried on, Kim lifted the dress over her head and threw it to the floor.

Turning, Kim kissed Cara and asked, “can I take your clothes off?”

“Of course” replied the escort who was wearing a wrap around top with a halter neck tied in a bow.

They kissed as Kim slowly unwrapped the ties and slid the top down revealing Cara’s small but beautifully formed breasts, tipped with perfect nipples. Kim began to kiss Cara’s neck and slid her hand down to caress a breast.

“I’m half naked, want to join me?” Asked Cara in a very seductive voice.

Kim kissed her and replied, “yes please.”

Cara unclasped Kim’s front fastening bra and immediately began to kiss her neck then trailed her tongue down across the left breast before licking and sucking on Kim’s nipple which hardened instantly under the touch. Cara’s hand slipped between Kim’s legs and lightly brushed over her pussy.

Dropping to her knees Kim eased the bottom half of Cara’s outfit over her slim lips and down her long legs. Kim was surprised but delighted to see the girl wasn’t wearing underwear and hairless pubic region was right in front of her eyes. Kim began to kiss around the pussy and slowly slid her tongue along the smooth lips.

“Let’s get you off that floor” said Cara as she eased herself onto the King sized bed, pulling Kim with her. Once on the bed they kissed and Cara wrapped her long legs around Kim. They kissed and caressed each other’s bodies with their breasts touching and the proud nipples rubbing against each other.

After what seemed an age, Kim eased the younger women onto her back and laying on top of her kissed her long and deeply before moving down and kissed the nipples.

“Bite them, I love that,” whispered Cara.

Kim obliged taking the nub between her teeth and biting gently. Cara flinched slightly and said, “harder, bite harder,”

Again Kim granted her wish and bit harder which aroused the young woman and her moans became louder.

“Sit up please,” said Cara.

Kim did as she asked and Cara placed both her feet on Kim’s breasts, kneading the flesh with her toes then teasing the nipples with those flexible digits. Kim had many sexual experiences but this was right up there with the more exotic ones.

Cara knelt and kissed Kim’s neck, this was obviously one of her favourite areas and Kim wasn’t complaining. She didn’t complain when Cara slid her mouth down onto her breast and began to do wonderful things to her nipple. Likewise no complaint was forthcoming when she traveled further down and skilfully removed Kim’s thong and gently prised her legs apart and began to lick her pussy.

As the young escorts tongue and lips carried out the task of satisfying Kim, Kim’s mind raced back to the first time this particular pleasure had been performed on her.

She had been sexually active for a while in her later teens, mostly quick fucks in the “front room” with a variety of boyfriends while her parents watched TV in the parlour. Always with a condom and nearly always with her on her back in the missionary position.

Then she met Frank Tate a rich handsome businessman a few years older than herself who introduced her to a whole new world of sex. The first time he went down on her she thought she would die with the sheer pleasure of the act, followed by the most intense orgasm of her young life.

Cara was still lapping away, knowing just what spots to hit and when.

Good as Frank was it was nothing compared to the girls she met in prison and her first ventures into lesbian sex.

Now this girl was giving her orgasm after orgasm and she hadn’t even inserted a finger yet.

Cara eased her way up Kim’s body and positioned her pussy next to Kim’s and slid the wet lips against those of Kim’s. Kim had scissored before but Cara’s obvious expertise in all things girl on girl sex was something else. Another intense orgasm followed before Cara moved her lips to Kim’s and they began a long session of stroking each other’s bodies and lots of passionate kissing.

Kim broke from a particularly long and intense kiss and began to kiss Cara’s perfect breasts. The younger woman moaned with pleasure and encouraged Kim to go lower.

Kim obliged but skirted around the oh so inviting pussy and covered Cara’s inner thighs with a series of tiny kisses each one getting closer to the ultimate goal, those wonderful slightly puckered lips.

Kim took in the musky aroma of Cara and caused a scream of delight when her tongue eased the lips apart and instantly found her clitoris. Kim loved oral sex with another woman, it was probably her favourite thing sexually, but of all the recipients of her skills Cara was undoubtedly the best in terms of response. She absolutely loved the attention Kim was giving to every last portion of her and although she had sex with women most days in the week she had never felt so satisfied as with this granny from Yorkshire.

Kim emerged from between Cara’s legs and they kissed, Cara tasting herself on Kim’s lips.

Kim leaned over to the bedside table and pressed redial. “Kim Tate here, put me down for another thousand please.” She turned to Cara and leaned in for another kiss. It was going to be a long night.