Emmerson Sports Pt. 02

Story Info
Will Braylin and JC be able to mix work and pleasure?
3.8k words
4.72
3.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brawnaaaa
Brawnaaaa
14 Followers

Hi,

I wanted to thank everyone for all the feedback that I received on the first part of this series. It was all very helpful, and hopefully the feedback is reflected in this second part.

It goes without saying that if you have not read part 1 I suggest that you do. However if you choose not to you shouldn't be too lost in this part.

As always, all comments, and feedback are welcome! I hope you all enjoy Part 2!

Best,

Brawnaaaa

JC

"I was at home last night, and Kenzie came over. We were watching POSE and my phone was on silent. I had no clue that Addie was blowing my fucking phone up. Half way through the show Addie burst through the door and started going crazy. She was yelling about why I was ignoring her and why Kenize was laying her head on my lap. It was a whole dramatic scene and she tried to fight Kenzie. I had to break them up and that's where I drew the line. I snatched the keys to my apartment from her, told her we were fucking done, and to get the hell out." I explained to Silas, as I finished off my drink, already ready for another one.

"Finally, shit. I was waiting for you to cut the strings on that JC. She was toxic as hell and you deserve better even though you are a bit of a playboy." Silas chuckled as he sipped down his drink.

"I am not a playboy Silas, I am just friendly. It's not my fault women mistake that for anything other than that. I am loyal, and honest, most of the time," I smirked as I almost choked on my drink when my eyes registered on who I just saw.

"You okay there JC," Silas asked as he looked at me confused.

"Silas either this is a strong ass fucking drink or that is Braylin over on the other side of the bar."

Silas glanced over his shoulder to make sure I was not pulling his leg. When he saw that I was not he turned back around and said, "Keep it in your fucking pants, she hasn't even been officially hired yet and I can see the HR issues brewing."

"I am Si, I'm just going to go say Hi, that's it that's all. Scouts honor." I could tell I just took Silas to a whole new level of pissed off. I slid off my seat and headed over towards Braylin. As I got closer I saw that Braylin was sitting with another woman, but I didn't care I had to talk to Braylin.

*****

Braylin

"Holy shit, why does it look like she is coming over here?!," I whispered as I squeezed Jordan's arm.

"Maybe because she is! Get it together Braylin," Jordan yelled at me as she shook her arm free of my grip.

"Hi, I'm not sure if you remember me from earlier," JC said as she stood between Jordan and I.

"JC?," I was trying to sound as jaded as possible because I could not let Braylin know the effect that she was having over me.

"Oh, so you do remember! Anyways I just wanted to come over and say hi. So Hi," JC said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder to give me a friendly hug. Her scent was so intoxicating, and I could feel the strength from her arm. It was giving me butterflies. JC slid her arm off my shoulder and I suddenly felt the emptiness of where her arm was.

I turned slightly so that I was facing both JC and Jordan. "Hi, JC. This is my best friend Jordan. Jordan this is JC, one of the managers from Emmerson that interviewed me today."

"Hi, nice to meet you JC," Jordan said very coyly. I nudged Jordan underneath the bar with my foot because I could already sense that she was going to try and play match maker. Jordan was notorious for always trying to set me up with someone, but this is one time that I was hoping she would mind her business. Clearly I was too hopeful, because I could see the curiosity and ideas running though her head.

"Let me buy you ladies a couple drinks, since it looks like you're just about done with those," JC said as she leaned over the bar to get the bartender's attention. She looked even more sexy up close; at this distance I could smell her cologne, and it was instantly my nose's new favorite scent. Her jawline was sharp, but feminine at the same time. The way her short sleeve button up shirt hugged her biceps made me feel butterflies in the pit of the stomach.

What the hell was wrong with me? Why was I having these thoughts? I started to panic, and realized I needed to get out of there, as my own feelings and thoughts were about to consume me.

"Oh no! But thank you for the gesture we were just leaving!" I said as I stood up and started sifting through my purse for my car keys.

"But we just go...." Jordan responded as I grabbed her arm and began to drag her away from the bar.

"It was nice seeing you," I shouted as Jordan and I made a beeline for the door.

Once outside the club I instantly regretted bolting like that. I was drawn to JC, but the attraction scared me. I had never felt this way about anyone, not even a man. The rush of all these new feelings were too much for me to handle, and I just needed to get away from JC.

"WTF, Braylin," Jordan exclaimed as we emerged from the bar.

"I'm sorry just had to get out of there, it was too much!!" I said as I began pacing the sidewalk at the entrance of the bar.

"What was too much?" Jordan said as she stood there watching me as I paced up and down the sidewalk running my fingers through my hair.

"Seeing her! It was just too much. I have never been so attracted to someone so fucking much especially a woman!" My heart was beginning to race, and I couldn't tell if it was from pacing the sidewalk or admitting out loud that I was attracted to another woman. This was all too much for my brain to process, and I was going to faint if I did not slow down and take a deep breath.

"Well she was fine as hell, so I see why you are attracted. But it is nothing to freak out over. I say you explore it." Jordan said nonchalantly. Typical Jordan, always to blasé about everything and always pushing me to take risk. Dating a woman was not like trying a new food at a restaurant. I was not going to let her down play this situation.

"Explore it?! WTF Jordan. This is not just some candy store where I can sample whatever I like. This is serious." I turned to Jordan, looking at her as though she had shit on her face. She was really starting to push my buttons.

"Honestly. I think you're being overly dramatic. It's 2021, who gives a shit," Jordan said as she scrolled on her phone refusing to feed into this sexuality meltdown I was having.

"I fucking care Jordan! I have never had a desire or want to be with a woman," I said frantically. Men. That' all I have ever been attracted to and that was all I was ever going to be attracted to. Was JC attractive? Yes. Did she make weak in the knee's? Yes. Was that enough for me to branch out and explore these feelings? That I was not so sure of.

"Okay and you do now. Once again SO FUCKING WHAT?!," Jordan said as she rolled her eyes.

"God you are no help."

"Whatever Bray! You're being melodramatic for nothing." Jordan said as she reached into her purse for her lip gloss to reapply to her lips.

Before I could respond I was interrupted. " Jordan FUCKING Cooper, is that you?!" Jordan and I both spun around, and it was Chase. Just fucking great could this night couldn't get any worse. Chase was Jordan's roommate during freshman year in college. They were like got damn Bonnie and Clyde they stayed in trouble so much. Chase and I never got along because I thought she was a terrible influence on Jordan, so this was definitely my cue to go home. Before Jordan turned around I slipped off to my car and drove home. Jordan's words lingering over me. Explore it. What kind of fucking advice was that?!

****

JC

"Well that was by far the weirdest encounter ever," I said to Silas as I slid back on to the bar stool. I was dumbfounded. I had never had a woman run off on me like that. Braylin acted as though I was trying to take her right on top of the bar. I was just being friendly. Wasn't I?

"What happened?" Silas asked me as he rolled his eyes and tossed back the shot of tequila that the bartender had just served to him.

"I went over. Said Hi. Offered to buy drinks, and then they bolted," I explained. It was really just as simple of that. I didn't feel like I overstepped, I really believed I was just being friendly.

"Yea that is odd, who turns down free drinks, from ANYONE?," Silas said with his normal cynical tone.

"Whatever Silas, I was just being nice." Everyone always thinks I have an ulterior motive when in reality I don't. I have to admit I do have a bit of a track record, but I was not trying to add Braylin to it. I genuinely found her attractive, and I wanted to honestly get to know her. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to ravish her, but that was not my main objective.

"No you were just trying to get in another STRAIGHT girl's pants, and she sensed it and ran. Smart girl,"

"Fuck you Silas!" I said as I flipped him the finger as well.

"I mean I'd let you if you had the parts for that," Silas quipped as he finished off his drink.

"So you are gay?" I said with a slight smirk on my face.

"Whoever said I was straight," Silas said.

"Touche."

"Well I'm going to head out, I have to head in early to start handing out offers and prepping for training since you conveniently decided to take a two-week vacation during peak season," Silas said as he slid off his seat and hugged me.

"Will be back before you know it. I just need some me time and honestly it couldn't have come at a better time since I'm newly single." I chuckled as I pulled away.

"Use protection!!," Silas shouted as he walked off. I shook my head and ponder why he and I were even friends to begin with.

I sat at the bar another 10 minutes, and I was just about to close out my tab when Braylin's friend and some other girl definitely not Braylin slid in next to me. "That offer for drinks still on the table?" Jordan asked.

"Yea sure why not, what are you ladies having?" I asked as I attempted to get the bartender's attention

"Let's do shots," the unknown girl responded.

"This is Chase, my roommate from college," Jordan explained; she must have seen the expression on my face and wanted to interject before the exchange got weird.

"Nice to meet you Chase, but I don't know about shots. I get a little crazy when I drink tequila," I laughed.

"Well maybe I want you to get crazy," Chase responded as she stroked my arm. Holy shit. This girl was extremely hot, and extremely forward. Fuck it, I thought. I was on vacation for the next two weeks.

It was round 5 of shots, and by this point I was slurring and Chase was all over me. Jordan was face down on the bar. The bartender decided it was time to cut us off. I closed out the tab and staggered out with Chase and Jordan in tow.

I was coherent enough to request an Uber for myself and one for Jordan and Chase. Their Uber arrived first; Jordan fell in and Chase stayed leaning on my shoulder. "Hey sleepy head, it's time to go," I managed.

She lifted her head and grabbed my face and shoved her tongue down my throat. My eyes shot open, and I pulled away. "It's time to go home Chase." Although I was drunk, I somehow knew this would come back to bite me in the ass. I had to stop things before they went to far. I definitely didn't need any more drama in my life.

"No, I want go with you." She wined. Even in my drunken state, I knew this was not a battle I wanted to pick or one I was in the mood for. I knew the rational thing was to just let her share an Uber with me and give her the illusion that she was going home with me. So, I let the Uber driver know to make sure Jordan made it safely. He assured me she would be fine.

Not too soon after my Uber arrived, and we slid in. I added a stop for Chase's place. My head was fucking spinning, and I felt heavy as a bag of rocks. I hadn't even noticed Chase had climbed in my lap. "I want you to fuck me," Chase said starring into my eyes.

"What?!" I said as I grabbed her hips in an effort to slide her off my lap. Chase must have mistaken this as me on the verge of agreeing because she wrapped her arms around my neck and started running her fingers through my hair. The feeling was so intoxicating, and my strength to fight off her advances were beginning to falter. I knew I was going to regret this but this felt too good to stop.

"I want you to fuck me," she said as she leaned in and started kissing me. This time I did not stop her. Her tongue was exploring every part of my mouth, while my hands were running all her body. Her ass was amazing; it was firm but round, and barely fit in my hand. She was turning me on so much. As I was caressing her body by finger nails grazed her exposed mid-section and her breath hitched. I needed her now and the Uber couldn't make it to my place fast enough.

We broke our kiss and my hands started to slide up her dress. She threw her head back in ecstasy, revealing her round full 36D breast to me. Her nipples were poking through her dress, and I was in heaven. I was just about to pull her dress down to reveal the glorious sight in front of me when I was snapped back to reality by the Uber driver.

"Hey we made it to your stop. I'm assuming you don't need that second one anymore," he said as he winked at me through the review mirror. I was slightly embarrassed but too drunk to care that we had just given him a free show.

"Nope," I said as Chase and I got out of the Uber. I closed the door and turned around and picked up Chase. She wrapped her legs around me and I carried her up to my apartment. She was licking, sucking, and nibbling on my neck as I made my way to my apartment. This girl was make me so wet that I couldn't wait to get her upstairs. Any inhibitions I had early about having sex with Chase flew right out the window along with any self-control I had.

I made it to my apartment and unlocked the door as quickly as possible while trying to balance Chase in my arms. We made it inside my apartment and I kicked the door closed with my foot. O carried Chase to my bedroom and aid her on my bed. She looked amazing in the glint of moonlight that was shining through the cracked curtains in my room. As I stared at her with pure lust in my eyes she spread her legs revealing her glistening pussy to me. She had no panties on, and no bra. I made my way over to my bed and I unzipped the side of her dress, taking it off in one swift motion. I needed this so bad. I wanted her so bad. My pussy was throbbing, and I couldn't wait any longer.

I slid in between her spread leg and started kissing her. It was the sloppiest, yet sexy kissing I had ever done. Her lips felt like soft pillows against mine. I needed more of her. I was about to slide my face down to her pussy and run my tongue all through her glistening folds, but she dragged me up to her face by my collar and licked my ear instead. I shivered.

"Take your clothes off. Now." She seductively whispered in my ear and I obliged. I hopped up and quickly undid the buttons of my short sleeve button up shirt I had worn and reached down to undo my belt buckle.

"Holy fuck, you're sexy. Look at your fucking body," Chase said as she reached up and ran her fingers along my biceps and traced the outlines of my abs. She took over undoing my belt buckle and pulled down my jeans to my ankles. She licked the outside of my boxer briefs and trailed her tongue up my stomach. I let out a low moan at the pleasure of her tongue. She was intoxicating.

She leaned down and helped me step out of my jeans. She continued to plunge her tongue into my pussy through my underwear, and I was getting wetter and wetter with every lick. I started to pull down my boxer briefs, and she grabbed my wrist. I looked down at her, and she said, "Did I take off your underwear yet," I shook my head no. I am usually not into the dominate and submissive dynamic, but Chase was turning me on so much with her aggressive yet feminine aura.

"Then leave them on," she growled. At this point my pussy was not only aching but my body was too. I had never been this submissive to anyone before and it was oddly turning me on.

I put my hands behind my neck to stop myself from snatching my underwear. I wanted to see what Chase's next move was. She slid her soft fingers in the waistband of my underwear and yanked them down. I hummed when she did it, and I stepped out of my underwear.

"Leg up," she commanded as she pointed to the edge of my bed. I did as I was told. She got down on her knees and without warning began to lick and suck and ravage my pussy. Her tongue danced around my clit, in rough, yet passionate circles, it made my knees shake. I was moaning so loud that it was echoing off the walls of my apartment.

" Got damn Chase...Tha..Feel...Amazin..." I could barely speak, she had me so deep in ecstasy.

I pulled my sports bar over my head and cupped my breast as she assaulted my throbbing pussy with her tongue. I was so close to coming that my legs were shaking under the pleasure. Chase sensed I was about to come and stopped. I let out a disappointed grunt and looked down confused as to why she stopped.

"Not yet JC." I hated being edged, especially when the relief and pleasure was within reach.

I decided if she wanted to play that way we could play that way. I walked over to my dresser and said, "I have something I want to show you." I reached into my dresser and pulled out my 8-inch black strap-on. I faced the dresser as I stepped into the harness, so Chase could not see the surprise that I had in store for her.

I grabbed the lube and turned around. "Holy. Shit." Chased gasped.

I squirted some lube into my hand, and I was about to massage it on my strap-on when Chase growled " Stop. Come here." I wiped the lube off my hand on a stray towel on my dresser and walked over to the edge of the bed where Chase was sitting. She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me closer. In one shift motion my strap-on was engulfed in her beautiful mouth and she was making sure not to miss an inch. My eyes grew wide, and my clit was pulsating so much I thought I was going to come just from the sight of her sucking my strap- on.

She released my strap-on from her mouth and looked up at me with nothing but desire in her eyes. " Now fuck me." she moaned. I pushed her back on the bed, and she spread her legs wide inviting me in.

I decided since she brought me so close to pleasure and snatched it away that I wasn't going to be gentle. I rammed my strap-on deep in her with no warning. She screamed out and grabbed my lower back. I pulled her hands away and held them down "Don't touch me," I growled in her ear.

This drove her crazy. I continued to thrash her pussy, and she screamed out my name " JC.. Oh god. JC. That. Feel.So. GooOooOoD."

I grabbed her thighs and pushed her legs closer to her chest so that I pushed deeper inside of her. Chase was nearing her climax and I could tell because she was clawing at the sheets and her thighs were shaking from the amount of pleasure I was giving her. I continued to thrust and I dare not stop because as I was thrusting the harness was massaging my aching clit with every stroke and I refused to not come. I thrusted one last time in her and with that she came and so did I. I felt her body quaking and her moans escape her throat in the most erotic fashion. My body collapsed on top of hers drenched in sweat. "Can I touch you now," she whispered in my ear. I nodded. We both stayed still, until I gently pulled myself from inside of her and removed the harness.

I rolled on to my back and she placed her head on my chest. "Fuck JC. That was amazing." Chase breathed as she continued to try and catch her breath. I kissed her forehead, and we both drifted off to sleep.

What a great fucking way to start my vacation.


Brawnaaaa
Brawnaaaa
14 Followers