When World's Collide

Story Info
When one night with a stranger opens hidden doors.
4.9k words
4.66
11.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the desire is mutual. Different worlds and the same feeling Robyn

WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE

Morgan sat on her usual spot at the café and took the final bite of her favorite chicken sandwich. With her laptop facing her, she worked on the programming project she'd been hired for.

It had been 3 weeks since she moved to San Antonio and coming here to work quickly became her preferred moment of the day. The calm, the quietness, as well as the food quality created the perfect environment for her.

Maybe it was the cozy and warm ambiance of the environment or maybe it was the smiling waitresses, but the café had quickly become her refuge. She felt the most creative here.

Sometimes, when there was no job offer, she would just come here, turn on her laptop, take her usual order and fantasize about being courageous enough to talk to that one girl who always smiled at her when she brought her order.

There were about 3 other waitresses in the small restaurant but this particular girl always made sure to be the one bringing her order.

Morgan had taken her time to observe her. She had a flawless warm beige complexion verging on gold which always made Morgan think she was perhaps Native American. Her long dark brown hair was always in a ponytail, which highlighted her dazzling oval face and heart-shaped lips. Her honey brown eyes never failed to make Morgan's body tingle when they looked at her.

This waitress mostly wore close fitting dresses that accentuated her womanly figures. Today she wore a long sleeved white shirt and black jeans with sneakers. Her beautiful curvy figure was enough to attract anyones attention and her charms definitely captured people's souls, Morgan was sure of it. she'd seen her talk to customers and they always had a huge smile plastered on their faces.

Morgan knew she wasn't good at talking so she never dared risk a chat with the waitress. Admiring her from afar was soothing enough and she wasn't ready to mess things up.

Morgan was intently studying her laptop when she felt the chair opposite her move, someone sat on it. She looked up to meet the striking honey eyes she'd been thinking about. Stunned, she remained speechless taking in the brunette's playful smile.

"You're working late today," The girl said waving at the almost empty room. Morgan looked around, she was one of the few people left in the café. She checked her watch. It read 08:23pm.

"four hours in here feels like thirty minutes. One more reason I always thought this place was enchanted."

The waitress chuckled. "That's because we don't have any clocks on the walls. It's intentional"

"Very effective," Morgan replied with a smile.

"I'm Tallulah"

Nice, Morgan took the warm hand in hers. A beautiful name indeed "Morgan, nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine" The brunette answered with a secretive smile.

Morgan noticed Tallulah's appraising eyes roam over her face and felt her chicks go pink from the bold scrutinity, then Tallulah leaned forward and stared intently at Morgan.

"I'm sorry if I may sound like a flirt but you have very beautiful eyes."

Morgan chuckled, hoping her cheeks weren't as red as the burning feeling she felt on her face. She touched her short hair, pulling back the few strands that had fallen in front of her eyes. Well, it definitely sounded like flirting!

"Thanks, My mom will be happy to hear it."

Another young girl came from behind the counter and spoke to Tallulah in Spanish. Tallulah quickly replied, saying a few words before setting apologetic eyes at Morgan.

"Sorry, my cousin just reminded me we'll be closing in 20 minutes."

Morgan felt a swift surge of disappointment. This interesting encounter would finish before it even started.

"I understand."

Dreading the end coming, Morgan closed her laptop and pulled her chair closer to the table. She wanted to make the most of it. She studied Tallulah's face and concluded she looked younger than her 28years.

"I suppose you are a student and this is your part- time job?"

Tallulah gave an enigmatic look which intrigued Morgan.

"Kinda, you will always find me here because this is family business. But I have other ways to keep myself busy."

Pleasantly surprised, Morgan showed the empty plate.

"Send my thanks to the chef behind these exquisite chicken sandwiches, ever since I tried them I can't find myself ordering something else."

Tallulah laughed. "I'll pass the message to the chef, my dad, he will be very delighted. What about you? You are always so busy?"

"Well, I'm a freelancer in computer programming. I usually get projects to work on before a deadline like right now but I'm almost done."

"My my," Tallulah exclaimed "computer programming. You are some kind of genius then"

"Not at all," She smiled. This was hardly it but Tallulah didn't need the details.

Morgan jumped a little when she felt Tallulah's knee touch hers. Her body responded to the light caress making Morgan shudder as she felt a trickle of excitement go through her body. She cursed inwardly.

Tallulah noticed Morgan's faint tremor and smiled within herself. There was definitely something there to develop. She remembered the first time she'd seen Morgan walk into the café, That was weeks ago and until today, she still felt very attracted to her.

She always looked so polished and composed. Her short, silky, light brown hair was always neatly coiffed behind, which was just perfect for Tallulah because she enjoyed looking at her beautiful blue eyes, she'd first thought, but now that she'd taken a closer look, they were a fascinating shade of gray and light blue.

Morgan was rather on the skinny side, she was lean and taller than the average woman. She usually wore jeans with a polo shirt. There was no hesitation about her sexuality. Her handsome face said it all.

Tallulah had noticed Morgan looking at her when she thought Tallulah wouldn't see and she secretly enjoyed it. She hoped Morgan would initiate a conversation soon enough but Morgan never did, which left Tallulah constant frustration.

Today she'd decided that if this alluring woman didn't make the first move, she would do it, which she did and so far, Morgan was even more appealing than she'd imagined. Talking with her felt good and now feeling her shiver from their accidental contact made it clear that Morgan was also interested in her.

Morgan once more checked her watch and sighed.

"I want to get to know you more but sadly you'll be closing shop in a few minutes and I don't want to waste your time."

"We could fix that." Tallulah said, dropping her hands on Morgan's "Do you enjoy night life?"

Feeling distracted by Tallulah's subtle caress, Morgan tried to focus on the question being asked.

Morgan hated nightlife "I'm not the party type but I can make exceptions. Why?"

Tallulah gave her an inviting smile.

"I'd like you to come with me tonight. It might be an unusual location to you but let's say it's a good start to knowing who I really am."

Morgan looked at hopeful brown eyes. She didn't give it a second thought. she had no one waiting for her at home after all.

"Alright"

"Amazing, please give me a few minutes, I'll tell my dad to close without me. You can leave your laptop here, I have a spare key. Anytime you feel like going home, we'll drop here first and you'll take your belongings."

Tallulah stood from the chair and quickly headed behind the counter, she opened the door and was gone.

Morgan felt a rush of adrenaline run down her body as she stood up from the chair. She felt light headed, what an unexpected turn of events.

***

Morgan felt anxiety and excitement creep as she stood outside the café waiting for Tallulah. The temperature was warm outside, almost too warm for spring.

Like any other Friday night, the streets were busy with people walking, talking and going to have fun. Morgan felt a little uncertain about going out with Tallulah because she wasn't the extroverted type, but she quickly cast those thoughts away.

When Tallulah walked out of the café, Morgan's eyes swept once more over Tallulah's beautiful face. She looked amazing with her hair down.

Tallulah noticed the appraisal and smiled."Shall we?" she asked.

Morgan simply nodded. They walked about 10 minutes mostly in silence to a street full of bars and nightclubs. Tallulah took her to the club that had the most people standing outside.

Morgan feared they would never get in, considering they were behind a huge crown but was surprised when Tallulah went directly to the 2 bouncers and nodded to them. They quickly smiled at her and opened the door for only her and Morgan. Tallulah took her hand. " I don't want to lose you here" she whispered close to her ears.

Morgan immediately understood what Tallulah meant when they crossed the door. The hall was smoke infused with neon lights giving an intense debauched feeling. Loud music played and people danced around.

Morgan's senses took some time before refocusing but Tallulah, who seemed to be used to this atmosphere, simply led her by hand to the left side of the hall where a bar was found.

When they stood on the side of the bar. Tallulah leaned closer and shouted.

"Would you like to drink a Cocktail or maybe Tequila?"

Considering Morgan didn't know much about cocktails or any alcoholic name brands by the way, she went with the fastest alternative.

"I'll take whatever you will drink"

She watched as Tallulah waved at the striking bartender who was talking to a lady at the other end of the counter. The bartender with very short platinum hair swiftly came to Tallulah to get the orders.

While Tallulah gave their orders, Morgan took the opportunity to look around. There was an impressive dance floor in the middle of the hall with the DJ at the front. Opposite from the bar were lounge chairs with a few people drinking and chatting. She also saw stairs leading to a second floor.

The music was a mixture of disco and techno style. The DJ was doing a great job considering the amount of people in the center of the room who moved in a trance-like state. It was like the vibrations of the music became a part of them, raising them to the outerworlds.

She saw two beautiful men come in her direction. They stopped to embrace Tallulah, and Tallulah did the presentations. Another group of people, girls this time, came and Tallulah had to repeat the process. As soon as they left, Morgan said.

"You are very popular, do you often come here?"

Tallulah smiled mischievously.

"Yes, I also work here too"

Morgan understood from Tallulah's chuckle that she surely had a shocked face. Tallulah didn't look like the kind of girl who would work here, but she didn't look innocent either... she looked was full of surprises.

Their drinks finally came. It was two shots of tequila and a bottle of water. Tallulah handed one to Morgan. They held their drinks up and drank all at once. Morgan dropped the empty glass and felt the sweet burn of alcohol run down her throat. She wasn't a drinker, even leisurely she didn't drink so she knew the effect would kick in soon enough.

" Just how many jobs do you do?" said aloud, hoping Tallulah heard her. Tallulah moved closer to her ears, causing a tingling sensation on her cheek.

"Not many, I just love keeping myself busy" She straightened with a smile. Morgan instantly knew she wouldn't be getting all her answers tonight. Tallulah looked more relaxed than at the café, she exulted enthusiasm and something else Morgan couldn't decipher.

The DJ switched songs into something everyone seemed to know and enjoy. Tallulah took her hand.

"I'm sorry but we won't do lots of talking tonight. Come dance with me?"

" I don't know how to dance" Morgan said, her anxeity peaking in.

" don't worry, I'll lead the way"

Tallulah smiled as Morgan nodded and took her hand as they went to the crowd at the center of the hall. Tallulah started slow, letting the rhythm control her body and Morgan followed shyly. Slowly, the tequila kicked in and Morgan's body relaxed as she fell in step with the song.

Brown eyes watched her with a smile as they both moved in synchrony. Once every few seconds, Tallulah's body would bump with Morgan's, leaving Morgan elated. Morgan wanted more. Today she felt like another person, in a different world.

The song subtly changed from electro dance to a sensual song with someone singing in Spanish, Morgan didn't understand a word of what the singer was saying but she knew it was something lecherous. The atmosphere had suddenly changed from erratic to erotic.

Tallulah moved closer, her hand brushing Morgan's neck as the other hand steadied her waist. Uncontrollable feelings surged through Morgan's body. Her body tingled everywhere Tallulah touched her. She couldn't decide if it was just an after-effect of the tequila she'd had earlier or Tallulah just knew where to touch her.

Lips went to Morgan's ears and whispered softly.

"Are you comfortable with this?"

Morgan couldn't hide the slight tremor in her laughter. She was in a state of sensory overload.

"I feel terrific"

They both chuckled. Morgan hummed the sweet scent of Tallulah's perfume. She felt hypersensitive to everything, especially Tallulah's nearness. She was aroused.

She leaned closer and whispered " Not how I envisioned our first time out... but I'm not complaining"

Tallulah put her hands around Morgan's neck and drew Morgan's chest closer to hers, she whispered " The feeling is mutual" then she set her head on Morgan's shoulder. They moved to the rhythm, their thighs sensually thrusting. The people around them dissolved. Morgan only felt Tallulah, She was in another world.

Deep brown locks covered Tallulah's face and Morgan had a strong desire to see Tallulah's eyes, she delicately tucked Tallulah's hair behind her ears. She gasped when she felt Tallulah's nose and lips on her neck.

"You are the romantic type I see" Tallulah whispered as she leaned back and looked at Morgan

Wordless, Morgan knew her desire could be read by Tallulah's smart gaze, but she didn't care... Today, tonight, at this very moment, she felt like risking it all.

Tallulah saw the yearning and because she felt the same, she leaned in until her lips touched Morgan's, a delicate kiss which Morgan returned with enthusiasm.

Heat suffused Morgan's body when Tallulah's lips settled on hers, she instantly returned the kiss, too lost in the feeling to stop. Tallulah didn't seem to mind as she pressed her body harder to Morgan's. Morgan's legs almost gave out as she felt Tallulah's tongue seek entrance in her mouth. She gladly let her take whatever she wanted.

Tallulah groaned, she softly pushed Morgan backward until Morgan was pinned to a wall. Her hand skimmed Morgan's body, setting fire everywhere she touched. the vibrations of the music was quickly lost, Morgan's senses only focused on Tallulah and the wonderful things she was doing to her

Morgan only noticed the song had ended when Tallulah slowly pushed away from her body. the connection breaking, Morgan didn't want to let go, she softly held Tallulah's waist, stopping her from moving any further. Honey eyes met hers and Morgan searched for something to say in her fuzzy brain.

"You are such a great dancer, it's making my body stir crazy" Was the best she come out with. Tallulah smiled and leaned back into Morgans body. She kissed her neck and whispered.

"That was the point"

With a soft whimper, Morgan searched Tallulah's lips kiss and found them again. Tallulah's lips felt as good as her body and Morgan's couldn't control the lust that erupted from her body. With a swift movement, Tallulah was against the wall, she sighed with both surprise and approval as Morgan pinned her against the wall.

Passion rose with every passing second to the point where Tallulah couldn't hold it back anymore. "Come with me" She whispered and quickly led Morgan to the stares at the other end of the building, they entered a door that lead to some sort of hall with about 3 closed doors. She took out a bunch of keys and inserted one of them to one of the doors. It opened and they quickly walked in.

§§§

Morgan barely had time to register the neatly comfy office that Tallulah's lips were back on hers and this time the kiss was ravishing, utterly mindblowing, leaving her yearning for more.Tallulah's hands miraculously found itself under Morgan's shirt pinching her bare nipples. Morgan's legs almost gave out.

Instantly knowing Morgan wouldn't survive her assault, Tallulah quickly moved her to the sofa facing the office table. Dancing with people she felt attracted to always felt good. Once in a while she would get aroused from that but today she felt more than aroused when she danced with Morgan.

Morgan's body felt so soft, the warmth of her hand and the way she delicately touched her sparked something primal in Tallulah. She hadn't planned on taking her here but from Morgan's look earlier the feeling was mutual

Tallulah straddled a sitted Morgan on the sofa, moaning at the Morgan's soft tongue exploring her mouth as Morgan's hands cupped her ass and pressed it against scrotch. Tallulah was to turned on she could feel her wetness grow heavy between her legs.

Suddenly feeling overheated, Tallulah took off her top and dropped it on the floor, leaving her with just a bra. She watched Morgan's gaze roam over her chest, feeling the invisible touch of her eyes. Morgan's hands gently moved up to cup her breast, eliciting a moan from the sharp pleasure she felt.

"You have such beautiful breast" Morgan said. Her hands moved to Tallulah's back and undied the bra, making it fall and leaving tallulah bare from the top. She'd never seen such beautiful breasts. Everything about Tallulah was exquisite.

Swiftly, Morgan guided Tallulah side ways until her back was on the sofa and she was between tallulah's legs. Tallulah moaned pleasantly surprised by the bold move. They kissed passionately as Morgan ground herself on Tallulah who responded by thrusting upward and moaning.

"Damn, you feel so good" Morgan said

She stood up and watched Tallualh watch her as she took off her shirt and jeans. Tallulah's eyes were a mixture of sensuality and wildness. only left with her boxers, she leaned down to kiss Tallulah's soft belly. She inhaled the sweet smell of Tallulah betraying her wetness as her hands undied her jeans and pushed it lower until her legs were left bare.

When Tallulah's jeans hit the ground, Morgan quickly moved up to searching the exquisit lips she already missed. Morgan pressed her thigh between Tallulah's and they both gasped at the contact of their almost barebodies. She felt Tallulah shiver and understood she wasn't the only one going crazy.

Tallulah moaned and tried to be on top but Morgan pinned her to the sofa. She softly kissed Tallulah's lips, then her neck, sucking the spot between her neck and shoulder. Then she whispered

"You had your way with me all night. Now the roles are reversed"

Tallulah laughed wildly enjoying the turn of events. She never thought Morgan could be this bold and the anticipation made her organs go in flames. She needed to be touched so bad she wasn't sure she would survive to the encounter.

She dropped her hands on Morgan's ass wanting more fiction but couldn't get enough. Fingers traced down her skin from her breast down her legs and back up. When she understood it wouldn't be enough she took Morgan's hand and kissed it.

" Touche me, please"

Slowly, Morgan brought her palm once more down to cover the small triangle and slid smoothly into the warm wetness, watching Tallulah's face as she filled her. Tallulah ached against her, tense muscles moving to the rythm of Morgan's strokes.

12