Emmie's Stuck Saga 01: The Heart

Story Info
Emmie steals The Heart of Nature, but things go very awry!
1.4k words
3
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emerald's Stuck Saga

Chapter 1: The Heart of Nature

------------------------------------------------

Emmie decided that today was going to be the day. She had tracked down a sacred temple deep in the mystic jungle, and she was going to raid it for a fabled artifact: The Heart of Nature. The rumors she heard about it identify it as a considerably large green gem that holds mythical powers within, relating to the control of nature. All this promised power truly intrigued her, and she knew that she wouldn't be satisfied until she claimed it for herself.

And so Emmie ventured through the jungle, and after an hour and a half of dodging through the forest, she proved herself to be completely lost, unaware of where she entered from. As she began to realize she had no sense of direction, she saw a cracked structure out of the corner of her eye. Emmie walked over to examine it closer, and it seemed to actually be the abandoned building she came searching for, seemingly hundreds of years old with familiar glyphs etched into it. She paces around the side until she comes across a small cracked opening of the wall. right by the ground. It wasn't too large, but it definitely seemed to be a manageable size.

Emmie bent down to the ground and looked through, but it was pitch black inside besides some stray light emitting from the cracks in the walls. She slowly lies down on the ground and reaches her paws through before wiggling forward, her chest rubbing against the cold solid ground. As she wiggles forward more and more, she feels her chest resisting against the floor, but opts to push through, eventually giving a big jolt forward and fully squeezing her chest through to the other side with it tightly popping through. As her eyes adjusted, she could see a faint green glow emitting from deep within the structure. She reached out to the light, feeling a strong urge to acquire the power that it would theoretically bestow her. This had to be the right place! She then keeps crawling and squeezing herself farther into the structure until her wide hips bump against the outer wall.

Grabbing at the ground, Emmie tried pulling herself forward further... but her hips just squished tight against the rigid wall, preventing her from moving forward any further. She strained and struggled, slowly trying to pull herself through any farther, digging her claws into the ground. However, this barely seemed to help at all. Emmie then reached behind her and pushed hard against the wall with one of her paws, still just barely making a difference in her predicament. Oh no... was she stuck? She could've sworn this hole wasn't going to pose too much of a problem!... but she probably should have reconsidered entering through the first opening she saw when she felt as much resistance as she did from her chest alone.

Emmie then tried to back herself out of that opening to pursue a new entrance to the temple, but try as she might she could just not manage to back herself up. Her sizable chest would not slip through the entrance again, and pushing in any other way was immediately halted by her back being held tight by the wall. At this point, it really seemed like there was nowhere to go but forward for her, or she'd be stuck there indefinitely.

She started to worry and began to get squeamish, struggling harder and harder, making nearly negligible progress pushing against the inside of the wall. But that literal light at the end of the tunnel motivated her to keep trying. She pushed and shoved for what felt like hours, slowly managing to squeeze the tiniest bit of her thick hips through with each attempt until finally, the largest part of them was fully cleared! She powered through and tugged herself the rest of the way forward with one long strained pull, leaving her panting nonstop. But alas, she was now on the inside of the temple.

Emmie wearily gets up and wearily looks around, determined to follow the light. As she bobbed and weaved through the tunnel, she noticed many thick brown vines littered around. Pushing forward, they grew more coarse and plentiful. Soon enough, she had to carefully step between them as she walked. The same vines hung from the ceiling and walls; she felt as if they were almost watching her. Eventually, she approached a somewhat open room with the sizable green gem hovering on an etched pedestal in the center: the floor and walls cluttered with the same thick vines.

She approached the pedestal slowly and carefully, making sure to watch her step, before firmly planting her two feet and admiring the glowing gem. It was bright green with a long body and six sides, forming points at the top and bottom of the gem. She leaned in towards it and imagined herself with its immense powers. She smirked imagining herself all-powerful, a queen of the jungle! She could resist this promise no longer. Emmie slightly crouched down and prepared to delicately swipe the gem. She reached out towards it, and her eyes gleamed alongside the gem until it was fully within her grasp.

As she held it, she felt rusting echoing throughout the room. She looked around, and before she could react, the vines on the ground constricted around her ankles tightly, swiftly locking them in place. Emmie started to panic, tugging her legs up with all her might, but she couldn't break the grip of the thick strong vines. The vines slowly worked their way up her, crawling up her shins and soon after her lower thighs. She tugged and whined, trying to get any of the vines to break away, but they all seemed to have a mutual incentive to subdue her. She felt the gem begin to get hot in her paws, to the point where it began to discolor her fur. Emmie tried to hold onto it for as long as she could until she reflexively dropped it, the gem falling to the vines below her, surprisingly leaving them completely undamaged.

Emmie kept focusing on struggling, and as she did so, the gem drifted between her legs out of her sight. She gulped as the vines began to lock around her waist and crawl up her back. She kept trying to wiggle furiously, thrusting and struggling, attempting to tear some of them away with her claws, yet still unable to manipulate them one bit. Several more strong vines descended from the ceiling and wrapped around her wrists, pulling them upwards and outwards, fully stretching them out and leaving her defenseless. She kept straining and panting, trying as hard as she physically could to get free. Then suddenly, she felt a searing hot pain against her upper back. The warmth and shape felt identical to the gem she had held just moments ago. The vines cradled around her chest and compressed her upper torso around the gem, pushing into her upper back forcefully, burning her fur and searing it deep into her skin. The vines held her still for another few minutes, allowing the gem to fully embed into her upper back. She kept struggling weakly in her restraints, whining and wincing from the pain. After the gem was fully set in her back, the vines instantly let her go, causing her to stumble and fall to the ground.

Dazed, she could still feel that strong warmth on her back. She reached around to feel the same crystalline texture that she felt on the gem before. The gem was firmly affixed to her upper back. As she got up, still feeling somewhat prideful of her theft, she saw words written on the top of the podium.

Those who enter with greed never leave

For their soul is now bound to thee.

Try as they might to flee

They will never truly be free.

Emmie looked at the wording distraught. She felt warmth emanating from the gem in her back, yet didn't feel any more powerful than before. She rubbed her back, the gem not budging from her person: touching it only made it warmer until she got to a point where it started to burn again. She swiftly pulled her paw away and began to worry. Perhaps she might have made a terrible mistake...