Emmy and the Top Ten List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But with Princess it was all out there. I could easily see her curled meaty ribbons hanging there on either side of an unmistakable shiny groove. They were split wide open and they parted even more as she flexed her legs. It was a wonder to so easily see a snatch so fully exposed. Her lips were folded upon themselves in places but unfurled too in others like great flowery petals opening to the morning sun. They were so odd compared to Em's it made me question if Princesses lips were normal.

At the top, the labia joined together forming a tiny strip of tubular flesh, otherwise known as a clit. I have never ever seen a clit so clearly. In awe, I examined it, thinking of pictures I'd seen in porn or anatomical illustrations I'd searched the web for. To my mind it was a tiny spot trapped amid the folds, unable to stand up proud, instead anchored in place as it was with just a nub showing. Upon closer inspection I could even make out the hood. I've seen my wife's before, obviously, but only after searching.

I knew what she wanted. I had licked Em's pussy fifty or more times before. I thought I would love this open, exposed position too. But I found I was reluctant to dive in. I wasn't sure what was holding me back at first. Maybe the foreign nature of her cunt. The lack of hair, the different scent and appearance, the new position, her pink coloring and off-putting personality; all these unfamiliarities caused me to feel a hesitation that was new to me.

Additionally, right there below the strange pussy I could see her wrinkly butthole, clear as day. I've been married for five years now and I've never seen Emmy's spot before. This woman seemed to have no shame holding her legs up like that, displaying her shitter to me. I would just have to steer clear of what must surely be a metaphorical no-man's-land.

Facing the strange cavernous cunt I was steeling myself for the plunge when Em jerked my necktie. I lost my balance, lurched forward, and fell into the lewd opening. My lips mashed into the crack crushing my nose against her plentiful wings. Taking a moment to experience it, I found her huge inner lips to be amazingly pliable and substantial.

Em normally builds up to her enjoyment of cunnilingus slowly, requiring a lot of teasing. This woman, however, squealed at that first abrupt contact. She rocked her legs back, then further back, thrusting her fanny up wildly at my poor face. Emmy normally lays quite still until her orgasm, but Princess started squirming immediately then tilting her hips from side to side so she could grind against my ravaged mouth.

Princess started shouting, "Lift me up. Lift up my bum so you can suck my cummy cunt properly. With your hands, fool. Put your hands under my ass now and turn my ass up." Her tirade came out of the blue, surprising me. By the time my shell-shocked brain figured out what she wanted I was already late to comply.

With me holding her cheeks she was free to let go of her ankles. Again I felt her hands grasp my head. She pulled hard forcing my mouth tightly against her raw sex. "Nibble my lips. Bite 'em. Pull!" I took a thick fleshy lip between my teeth pulling gently. It must have stretched out an unbelievable three inches from her taco. Em's didn't stretch at all. "Now jam your tongue in me. Go deep. Make your tongue like my husbands cock and fuck my hole. Lick ALL around in there."

This was totally new for me. I had gently licked Em's crevices but had never inserted my tongue in there. I didn't even know people did that. I felt like I had to do what they told me to do. I tried to imagine my tongue as a cock, but I failed. In my mind I vividly saw my tongue, and not a cock, entering her wet, wet hole - the inside of a person's body. At the same time, I felt the slick liquid surrounding my debased tongue. I had only been in there for a second when she was ordering me to lick her "walls." I curled my tongue up and took a swipe. They felt smooth. Then I swirled to get all around in that unseen place which held who knows what secrets. It was all my imagination but I was sure that great quantities of girl juice were flowing like a river, across the bridge that was my tongue, and into my mouth, to be incorporated into the depths of my being.

At the same time as the events just described, Emmy was kneeling next to me, stroking the back of my neck but also whispering dirty encouragements in my ear. She never talked like that before, but man, did it light my fires. I heard my sweet Emmy's melodic voice repeating the filthy commands, "Nibble her lips. Bite 'em. Pull on her lips." At that moment there was nothing I wouldn't do for her. And it was at that moment, as you read above, that Princess asked me to do something so totally over the top I would have refused except for Emmy repeating those filthy words. Echoing in my ear were the sultry whispered words, "Put...your tongue...all...in...there."

How many thoughts can invade a man's mind at once? Princess telling me what to do. Emmy repeating the commands. And my own experiences and impressions.

In my thoughts I reflected on what Princess had said. I didn't know she was married. Was she cheating? Where was he? Oh, this woman would be nothing but trouble.

And still, slick pussy juice was getting all over my face. It was thicker than Em's. There was a copious quantity of it too. I felt her start to lower her legs. It would be nice to lick her in the more traditional position. It would be especially nice to be farther from her asshole which was increasingly hard to avoid.

However, instead of reclining for me she wrapped her feet behind my shoulders again but also gripped my face between her thighs.

She pulled herself upright but kept going, like an Amazon warrior, until she had pushed me over onto the floor sitting astride me. I had heard of such a position but had never been a part of it.

Emmy helped me onto my back. She leaned close to me, informing me in a torrid whisper, "It's almost 11:30 when the real fun starts. The part for you." Which must mean this was the part for her. Just what about this was for her?

I had zero control now. Before when she pushed too hard I could retreat. Now when she ground her nasty gash on me it hurt my lips. She sat down planting her entire opening on mine, melding our holes together. Reaching down she grasped her large labia and stretched them out to envelop the whole of my mouth. It had tasted sweet before, and still did, yet now I tasted new flavors, a sourness...and a bitterness. Em's pussy was more, well...like an old friend.

I discovered that the lack of control turned me on like never before. I was so uninhibited. I didn't have to worry about being good in the sack. I didn't have to put on a show of bravado. The work was all on the girls.

Looking down at me trapped between her creamy thighs she played a childish game; gathering a wad of spit she allowed it to slowly drip suspended by a strand then sucked it back in before it fell on me. "Does my servant...want to suck...my...spit?" She asked, toying with me. I didn't want to. I was already sucking the spit of her womb. The notion of that was gross enough, but the feeling of being helpless under her drooling cunt was amazingly freeing.

Emmy's face appeared above mine next. Her smile betrayed a playful suppressed laugh. She copied the move suspending a glob of spit before slurping it back. They took turns. And not for a moment did the crazy vixen move her squishy cunny off my open mouth.

With this in mind, just when I thought I understood the taunting game, Princess's eyes bore into mine as she glowered, "These last few minutes you have been watching our spit-globs drip perilously close to landing on you while my sloppy sloppy cunt is plastered to your fuck hole..." She grinned an exceedingly wide, evil smile. "But this whole time my hubby's cum-globs have been dripping into your throat instead." Her words were clear but didn't register to my confused mind.

Emmy understood right away. Her face contorted into a shape of shock and disgust. Princess giggled maliciously. Coldly, she explained, "He had to run into work quickly right before we were to leave for the club. But not before fucking me silly. Oh, and he's got a massive nine inch black dick and leaves big cup loads."

Em tried to shove her off my face but failed. Princess glared at her, "This repulses you? But not our other plans? Not the plans we made in the nightclub? Not the plans we made last week at the Gym? I don't see a difference."

Emmy whined, "But he chose that fantasy."

She answered the objection, "That doesn't matter. And I still don't see a difference. Besides, look at this!" Saying that, she grabbed my aching hard-on through my slacks. It felt electric to be touched. "Are you seriously gonna claim he doesn't fucking like this?"

I felt conflicted. I had to admit to myself that I liked the game. I liked the adventure. I liked this bold side of Emmy. But more and more I disliked this other woman. I thought a threesome would be fun but without love even a girl as hot as Princess could be a disaster. I thought I hated the strangeness of her body but I really hated her selfish manipulative shittiness. Which is a fitting description considering what came next.

Princess turned around, reverse cowgirling my face. She lifted up and leaned forward to unzip my pants and pull out my thick hard cock. Her hands were cool but I needed to be touched! "Look at this stiff little dick! You see how he needs this?

I felt bad being so turned-on. "I'm sorry." I confessed to Emmy. Searching, I looked for her face. But my field of vision was completely blocked by the monstrous gooey orifice which by now had the mixed juices of three of us spread all over. "I love you and would do anything for you. If this is what you want I'll do this and a thousand times more. You've turned me on every day for the last five years and always will. You're the most exci..."

The whole time I was saying this Princess's cunt, that I had unknowingly licked her husband's cum out of, was poised above my lips. It was sticky and shiny with goop from thigh to thigh. Like a gawker at an accident I couldn't tear my eyes away from the ghastly amorous sight. I wondered just how much of the wetness there was pussy juice, how much was my own saliva, and how much was his cum. She had warned it was "cups."

I looked deeply within and saw something I had never noticed in Emmy's more obscured pussy. The lips and the groove were long, reaching from her clit to perineum, but just inside them there was a round hole. I had always imagined I was fucking a wide slit but I had been wrong. The hole was definitely round. The colors and wet texture oddly reminded me of an octopus. Octopussy? Inside that I saw a tunnel: the actual vagina. I imagined a river of horrid spermy goo flowing down from her womb to my mouth. It was neither a pretty thought nor sight. I can't believe I had stuck my tongue up there scooping it out - my body shuddered but my dick threatened to spew my own creamy load.

Her butthole was quite visible again too. It was pink with tiny grooves radiating from the center. Thankfully it looked clean. Markedly, it wasn't just inanimate either. It had life. Moreover, as it moved, it was winking at me, taunting and humiliating me. My first inclination was to think that I imagined it pulsing. Then I realized that it was pulsing in harmony with her cunt. She was trying to milk and squeeze out any more gunk that she hadn't already forced me to imbibe.

She succeeded in pushing a tiny rivulet to drip out. It was foamy and whitish. It slid over her clit then dropped on my face which I turned just in time so it didn't land in my mouth. Above that drop another larger white wad was accumulating but did not fall. I stared at this one and inexplicably licked my lips in anticipation. I hoped Emmy didn't see that.

Mind you, all this was transpiring during my confession to Emmy. I was repulsed by her sex and mysteriously turned on as fuck. Suddenly, while I was still talking to Emmy, she dropped her weight on my face again, stifling my words. Her skanky lust-inducing cunt surrounded my lips. Her asshole ring puckered out briefly and kissed my nose. It felt...slippery?...sweaty?... greasy? It was wonderfully awful. Her butt cheeks settled on my face threatening to smother me. But I was betrayed by my cock which jerked involuntarily! She commanded me to lick - AND. I. DID. I licked her cum-filled pussy ravenously and to the best of my ability, while her butthole, her actual butthole, rubbed horribly on my nose.

She thwacked my dick giving me pre-orgasmic throbs. I was afraid I would cum from this. I was so close that anything could set me off.

"Like I said," she continued, talking to Em. "he likes this very very much. He needs it if he's ever to be fully actualized. He almost came from the feel of my asshole." She chuckled. "He's a real brown-noser. I bet if I rub my perfect asshole on his lips he will cum all over his stomach. That'll prove to you to go on. That's the proof that you'll get what you need." She started to slowly slide her crotch on my lips from clit to ass. "I'll stop. All he has to do is struggle. All you have to do is speak up." I had already eaten her slippery honey pot but her sphincter was a different matter. I wanted to protest but was frozen by lust.

When it touched my lips it felt rubbery. Fake. Not at all what I would imagine, not that I ever had. Fortunately, it didn't taste at all like shit. In fact, it didn't taste like anything. It did smell - earthy. Not bad. Even so, it was mentally abhorrent. You know there had to be some level of invisible poop on it. And after all the terrible shit she did to me, the worst part, the very worst part, was that I loved it and really could cum from it. I actually wanted, on some depraved level, to cum from it.

She ordered Emmy, "Pull his pants down to his ankles and tie his belt there." Em was under her spell again and she obeyed.

While Em was busy Princess snapped at me next, "Lick my ass! Lick it! Suck it! You know you want to. That's right. You're doing it. Keep doing that and you'll shoot a big load." I wanted to so badly, yet didn't want to give her the satisfaction. I willed myself not to cum. My balls drew themselves up tight, my cock gave a single orgasmic twitch, releasing the tiniest pearl, but I won.

Talking to Em again she switched tactics. Purring she explained persuasively, "He's a great ass licker. You're gonna love having him around now that I've changed him. You're gonna love when he bends to your will and you're gonna love when he expects you to respect his." Somewhere beyond the milky legs holding me down I heard Emmy give a low guttural moan of assent.

Princess continued her incitement of my helpless wife. "There's no backing out now you know. He's coming now and we mustn't disappoint. We can't give up your prize either, after so much soul-searching, planning, and work.

I thought she meant me but the doorbell rang just then. Abandoning my horny mouth, Princess jumped up to let her husband in. I gasped a deep breath and hobbled awkwardly to my feet trying to save my shredded dignity. Not that I looked very dignified. My hair was plastered down. My misused face was smeared and gooey and there were various wet spots all over my shirt. My desperate cock dripped pre-cum into my underwear still bunched at my ankles.

Emmy, suddenly ashamed of her part in the conspiracy, regained her shy demeanor wrapping herself in the protective white blanket. She looked kinda dazed too.

Princess put her arms around my bewitched sweetheart. Soothing words now, "This is his part now, Darling." Emmy believed her and I didn't lift a finger to put that notion to rest.

Princess's husband strode into the room, confident and not at all surprised by anything he saw there. She introduced him as Nick and he was as blonde and Scandinavian looking as she was. He shook Em's hand gently then mine, as breezy as can be.

As he shook my hand he put an arm around my shoulder more as a sign of intimidation than of friendship. He didn't seem to worry about transferring cum from my shirt onto his. Somehow that arm controlled me the same way Princess's arm was controlling Em.

He pulled my yielding body close in a bro hug then calmly grabbed my cock and balls manipulating and squeezing them. He milked a few drops of pre-cum from my throbbing dick then with some sort of wrestling move manhandled me to my knees. The whole maneuver took less than a minute.

As quickly as I was on my knees his pants dropped to the floor. With one hand behind my neck he used the other to lift his hefty flaccid member to my lips. I was too rattled to move. I saw the tiny slit in the end of his cockhead and knew that this was the source from where Princess's cunt had been filled. This only made me want it more.

My long time fantasy was there in front of me. My lips parted of their own accord accepting the insertion of his cockhead. I couldn't see her, but I knew Emmy was watching. When the large head was inserted into me I voluntarily closed my lips sealing it inside. His penis was spongey, tasteless, and it excited me to no end.

Off in the distance I heard Princess narrating to Emmy, "First the stronger man feeds the weaker man. It's a necessary step to get what you want."

I didn't give a rat's ass what Princess said. But it hurt my pride when I heard Emmy agree simply, "Unh huh."

Princess went on, "You see? He's still hard. Maybe harder. He's gonna shoot his load without even touching himself."

Nick placed both hands firmly on the sides of my face now. He turned slightly to face me squarely. A few more inches of thick soft dick snaked past my lips until my nose was buried in a mound of pubic fur deeper than Emmy's bush. It smelled clean and faintly of soap. My face was still wet all over from the viscous liquids Princess had left behind and Nick's dark hairs stuck to it.

This manly cock felt heavy on my tongue. With his strong hands he started to rock me back and forth impaling me on his rapidly growing cock.

I heard Princess intone, "The Alpha then prepares the Beta man for the initiation and to receive his essence."

Nick's cock grew to about six and a half inches long and as thick as mine. Apparently, in her description Princess had higher regard for Nick than he deserved. What a bullshitter!

Nick tilted my head back a little trying to force his cock into my throat. It wouldn't go in but that didn't stop him from trying. He pushed me down a couple inches to get a better angle. Next he just pulled hard on my neck. He didn't penetrate my throat so he went back to screwing my face.

I steadied myself with my hands on his hips sucking willingly with as much vacuum power as I could muster. I fought to keep my lips in a perfect O. Nick fought to keep his strokes going from the head as far down the shaft as we could get it.

Princess's voice reverberated, "With a powerful final thrust his knees shake as he delivers the life-load."

Nick wrapped his arms around my head, clutching it to his cock. He gave a final thrust just like Princess described. I pulled with my arms wrapped around his legs. Together we got it partially into my throat before it started to bend.

At that point I jerked on my cock as fast as I could. I knew Emmy was watching me pull frantically on my dick trying to cum. There could only be one explanation for my actions.

I no longer cared about anything other than getting off to his cock. I wanted him to use my dirty mouth. I wanted cups of cum.

I felt his legs shake. I felt cum surging through the fleshy pipe. The wonderful cock expanded slightly wedging deeper into me. His huge balls contracted. I saw the veins in his arms bulge as his grip on my head tightened.