Emmy and the Top Ten List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first shot hit the back of my throat. I pushed back frantically. Not to get him out of me but to make sure he would deposit his other shots on my tongue where I could taste and feel the goo.

It didn't shoot so much anymore as it seeped onto my tongue. She was right in theory about how much there was. It oozed over my tongue filling and permeating the recesses of my oral cavity. It tasted pleasantly bitter like that same bitterness I had tasted in Princess's pussy.

Sucking his cum from the evil bitches cunt was exciting and revolting. However, sucking it from his oozing cock was absolutely thrilling.

I gulped the slick voluminous slime several times while Nick stood there panting and softening. I jerked my own hard cock faster and faster. Nick tried to withdraw but I grabbed his balls with my left hand refusing to let him go until I was done. Tiny puddles of additional cum leaked from his dick. Finally, my own load spurted as my body convulsed in strong orgasmic waves.

After a moment I allowed the thick softening phallus to fall from my mouth. Nick stepped back but not before he needlessly used his dick to wipe a stray bit of his cum onto my lips. Again, I didn't resist. In fact, I kissed the tip while he did it.

Princess blabbed on, spouting her stupid philosophy. She was addressing Emmy in triumphant tones, "And now he rises from his knees, a new Alpha male is born! He has relinquished his power sexually but freed himself from the constraints of masculinity to regain the liberty of masculinity in all other arenas of life."

Nick seemed anxious to get going and I couldn't get Princess out of there fast enough. Taking a deep breath I got up satisfied to have sucked a cock. Satisfied to have finally unleashed my load after being denied for hours. I let out my breath worried that it sounded too much like the satisfied sigh that it was. I still hoped not to admit that I enjoyed his cock in my mouth despite all the evidence.

When they were gone, I took Em in my arms hugging her strongly to me, to reaffirm that we were a couple. "I don't ever want to see that cunt again and neither will you. And from now on you're gonna do all of what she did to me for as long as we live."

She hugged me tight too. I could feel her cheeks move as she smiled, and said only, "You betcha!"

EPILOGUE

In the weeks that followed Emmy blossomed into a strong confident woman who fantasized about new ways to dominate her man in the bedroom.

She also enjoyed her newfound desire for me to treat her like a caring Alpha would outside of the bedroom. She got off on being a bit domineering when we had sex and she loved me being the strong leader when we weren't.

I enjoyed being used sexually by her and felt manly all the rest of the time now that I had finally sucked a cock - putting that nagging confidence-sapping urge to rest. It answered a need in me. I didn't need to do it again but I would if Em were ever to demand it.

Somehow in that week before we entertained those two, Princess had deduced Em's true desire. Then colluded to set up the scenario for her and Nick's twisted power play. I concluded that Princess manipulated her into thinking that her little game would bring out her unknown fantasy and magically make me both submissive and dominant. It did but there was no magic in it. We never saw Princess again but Em heard they got divorced a year later.

Em really thinks that Princess revealed a cosmic secret to her and transformed me through the power of Nick's seed. I think it's miraculous that it all worked out.

There's a stain on the carpet where I shot my load with Nick's cock in my mouth. Every time I walk past it I think we should get new carpeting. We haven't talked about it.

And the magazine? Fantasy number one, the one I assumed would be bland, was listed as "Bi Curiosity" Em thought I chose it intentionally though I later admitted that I had never read the article. Em had long known bi thoughts were my demon, even though I thought it was my deepest secret.

Fantasy number two, the one she doubted I would do, wasn't even sexual. It was called the "Harlequin Fantasy" and it was a desire to be rescued, cared for, and kept safe by a strong dominant man. She had had a hard time reconciling what she thought to be conflicting desires which is why she couldn't commit to a fantasy.

Her wanting to dominate me in the bedroom and me wanting it too was just a lucky coincidence. Or maybe part of what attracted us to each other in the first place, without either of us knowing. Princess had NOTHING to do with it.

We lived happily ever after. Just us two. A monogamous couple.

TO THE READER

If you liked my story please give it a good vote. Favorite the story or me to read it or more if you want.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your comments.

In one of my other stories I included armpit worship and I know that not all of you liked it. I included it again because I thought it added to the emotional conflict. It's not even on my personal list of favorite activities.