Emmy's New Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Emmy is claimed by daddy.
2.2k words
4.58
64.9k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced up from my phone at the knock on the front door and frowned. The neighborhood was mostly empty right now with everyone home for the winter break, and it was too early for carolers. I'd volunteered to stay behind and keep an eye on the sorority house, eager for the peace and quiet. It's not like I wanted to be stuck at home with my mother anyway.

Returning to scrolling, I gave a frustrated huff when the knocking resumed, louder and more urgent this time.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming. Jesus," I muttered, tossing my phone on the cushion next to me and getting up from the couch.

Pulling my sweater down over my hands, I reached for the knob, eyes widening when I saw my insistent visitor.

"Dadd--" I swallowed the last syllable and cleared my throat. "Dr. Dillon. What are you doing here?"

He raised a single sexy brow and heat pulsed straight to my core. God I loved that look. It usually meant I was about to get spanked or fucked. Or both. But that was before. That couldn't happen now. No matter how much my body begged for it.

"Can I come in? We need to talk."

I considered it, however briefly, and the fact that I did had me shaking my head. "I don't think that's a good idea."

He took a step forward. "You broke up with Milo and dropped my class next semester."

I swallowed at the sound of his son's name on his lips and nodded. "I did."

Another step, close enough to catch the scent of his cologne. Unable to stop myself, I inhaled it deeply into my lungs.

"Why?" he demanded, watching me closely.

"Because it was..." Wrong, I wanted to say, but stopped myself. It didn't feel wrong, but that was part of the problem. "It had just run its course. That's all."

He didn't look like he believed me. But I couldn't tell him the real reason. The real reason would probably make him hate me.

"It seemed like the two of you were pretty serious to me. If this is about what happened with--"

"It's not."

That wasn't true. It was about that. About fucking my professor and his son in a threesome that was the best sex I'd ever had, about all the lines I'd crossed and how I wanted to cross them again, even after I'd learned the truth. The truth that was best left locked inside myself.

"What aren't you telling me, Emmy?"

The nickname he'd given me in his deep voice almost undid me.

"Nothing," I lied. "It doesn't matter."

He inched closer, so close I could reach out and touch him if I wanted. But I couldn't.

"Which is it? Nothing? Or something that doesn't matter?"

I swallowed hard, warming at the way he watched my throat bob and the memory of his hand around it when I let him bend me over the desk in his office, squeezing until I couldn't breathe, until I came screaming around his cock.

"It's not important. We can't be together and now we aren't. If he asked you to come here and get me to come back to him, it won't work."

"Milo doesn't know I'm here."

I wrapped my arms around my torso and squeezed tight. "Then what do you want?"

He moved closer, chest brushing my elbows. "I want you. I don't care how wrong that might be, it's just the truth."

"We can't."

"Tell me you don't want me too." He traced a fingertip down the side of my face. "That you don't dream about my cock inside you. That you don't touch that pretty pussy and make yourself cum thinking about me."

I swallowed again and his finger dropped to my throat, circling over it lightly and raising goosebumps on my skin.

"Say you don't want me," he whispered.

"I do," I whispered back, unable to stop myself.

If I had to lie about everything else, at least I could tell him the truth about that.

"Then what's the problem? Milo will get over it. Your pussy was made for me. He'll understand."

I closed my eyes, slowly losing the battle between right and wrong. Stepping back, I eased the door closed a little more, using it as a shield between us.

"I think you should go."

He braced a hand on the doorframe, angling his body into the crack I'd left.

"Not until you tell me the truth. Tell me why we can't be together. Tell me why I can't have you every night?"

"Because you're my father!"

I slapped a hand over my mouth at my outburst as if I could shove the secret back in, the thing I wish my mother had never told me so casually over Thanksgiving. But it was out there now and no amount of wishing could make the clock spin back and erase the truth between us.

Only, he didn't look surprised or disgusted. He looked...pleased. Was that a smile?

"You only just figured that out?"

Stumbling back, he capitalized on my shock and pushed in, closing the door behind him and trapping us alone together in this big empty house. When he stalked toward me, I moved away until we crossed from the foyer into the living room and my thighs hit the back of the couch.

"You knew?"

He slid his hand up my side, brushing his thumb against the side of my breast.

"You are the spitting image of your mother when she was nineteen. I knew who you were the second you walked into my classroom."

"And you still flirted with me? You..."

I shook the memories of all the ways he'd fucked me in his cramped office over the last semester out of my head.

"Did you stop wanting me once you found out?"

I pressed my lips together, refusing to answer. But by the grin on his face, he already knew.

"Of course you didn't. You wanted me more, didn't you?"

Gliding his fingers up my back, he fisted his hand in my hair like he had a dozen times before, and pulled my head back until I was looking him in the eye.

"You liked calling me daddy before. But you'd like it even more now, wouldn't you? Now that you know who I really am."

God help me.

"Yes," I confessed, voice barely audible. "But it's wrong. We can't."

"There's nothing wrong about the way I feel about you." He moved close enough to grind his dick into my hip. "Nothing wrong about how much I want you."

"But if people found out... If Milo--"

"You'd be surprised to learn what Milo would and wouldn't be okay with."

I frowned. As kinky as Milo was--which was one of the things I loved about him--I couldn't imagine him being okay with fucking his own sister. Whether he knew it or not.

"Most people draw the line at incest."

His grip on my hair tightened and his other hand came up to wrap around my throat.

"You don't," he reminded me. "You liked being daddy's little whore. You want to be daddy's little whore again."

I squeezed my thighs together at his words. I couldn't answer him. Because the truth was wrong, and he'd know if I lied.

"It doesn't matter what I want."

His fingers flexed on my throat. "It matters to me. Tell me you don't want me, and I'll go. You passed my class, and it's a big campus. You never have to see me again if you don't want to. All you have to do is tell me you don't want me."

"I..." I couldn't force the lie out from my lips and my resolve was weakening. "I can't. I should, but I can't."

"You want daddy to fuck you?"

He held my gaze, and my mouth acted independently of my brain when it said, "Yes, daddy."

Without warning he stepped sharply away and a soft whimper escaped me. "Strip," he commanded while he undid the button on his jeans. "Now, baby girl. Daddy needs inside that sweet pussy."

I instantly obeyed, peeling off my sweater and the thin tank top underneath while he watched me. I hadn't bothered with a bra for laying around the house and my already hard nipples tightened painfully under his hungry stare.

He squeezed his impressive cock through his jeans while I wriggled out of my leggings, moaning softly when they pulled away from my soaked pussy lips.

"So beautiful, Emmy. Daddy's perfect girl."

When I was fully naked, he moved in and immediately his hands were on me, petting over my breasts and tweaking my nipples then sliding down over my stomach to rub roughly against my pussy lips.

"Are you sure about this, Daddy?" I gasped. "We could get in trouble."

"We could have gotten in trouble before," he pointed out. "Professors aren't supposed to fuck and share their students."

I bit my lip, remembering when he and his TA double stuffed me after a study session. And all the times he'd whispered in my ear about sharing me with all of his friends while he plowed my pussy from behind.

Pushing through my folds he found my clit and rubbed it in fast, tight circles. "Fuck, baby, your pussy is so wet for me. Last chance to back out. Once I'm inside you again, you're mine."

My silence was my answer, and he slid a finger deep into my tight hole, grinding his palm against my clit until my legs trembled. "Daddy's going to teach you so much, baby girl. Make you mine in every way. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said, my words fading into a moan when he slipped a second finger inside me.

He leaned forward to whisper in my ear, plunging his fingers in and out of my gripping cunt. "Daddy's going to make you his perfect fuck slut. Now, take my cock out. Daddy wants to cum inside his pretty pussy."

I groaned, fingers scrambling to free his cock. When I finally had his jeans and boxers pushed down over his hips I wrapped my fingers around his thick length, squeezing as I stroked him from root to tip and making him hiss.

"That's it, baby girl. You know just how to take care of Daddy."

He added a third finger and I whimpered, rocking my hips as I stroked him faster, dragging my thumb over his tip with each upward stroke. He pumped into my hand roughly a few times before pulling his fingers out and lifting me onto the back of the couch.

Daddy wasted no time lining his cock up with my dripping pussy and slamming home. My head fell back on a long groan. It had only been a few weeks since I'd had him inside me but it felt like years. He didn't thrust, just held his cock deep inside my pussy, grinding his pelvis against my clit until my breath caught in the back of my throat.

"Daddy," I said on a shuddering breath, wrapping my legs around his waist, heels digging into his ass. "You feel so good."

"Yes, baby girl. This pussy was made for Daddy's cock." He leaned down and captured my mouth, slipping his tongue past my lips and teasing it against mine. "Daddy's going to fuck you so good, Emmy."

He drew back until he pulled almost all the way out, only the tip of him still buried inside me and then surged forward again, filling me deep with every inch of his long, thick cock. Fuck. I didn't care how wrong it was. I could live with his cock inside me and never get enough.

He plowed me with hard, deep strokes, leaning down to suck and bite my nipple. Swirling it with his tongue, he closed his teeth around it, drawing it away from my body until I cried out and then releasing it to drop back against my chest. Tilting his head, he did the same with the other nipple as I squirmed and rocked against his brutal thrusts.

"Who's pussy is this?" he demanded, slamming his cock in faster.

"Your pussy, Daddy," I panted, my fingernails marking the skin of his neck as I hung on.

"That's right." He grit his teeth and I could tell he was close to coming. "Don't you ever deny Daddy his pussy again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy. I promise I won't. It's yours. I'm..." I yelped from one particularly savage thrust, my tits bouncing wildly. "I'm yours."

"Good girl." He slipped his hand between us and rubbed frantically at my clit, hammering into me harder. "Cum for Daddy, baby. Cum for me, and I'll fill you up."

Bracketing my clit with his thumb and forefinger he pinched hard and my screams filled the room while my pussy clenched around his cock like a vise. I panted and murmured incoherently while I came undone in his arms, my body shaking. And then finally he shoved himself deep and I felt the warmth of his cum filling my depths.

"Such a good girl for Daddy." He pressed kisses across my shoulder and up the side of my neck, scraping his teeth over that spot beneath my jaw I loved so much and tracing the shell of my ear with the tip of his tongue. "Daddy's perfect little slut."

"I missed you," I said weakly, still getting my breath back. "I'm sorry I've been ignoring your calls."

"That's okay, baby." He lifted me into his arms and turned for the stairs. "We have all winter break to make up for lost time. And I have so much I want to show you."