Emotional Magic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are one of the strongest people I know. You're so brave. You've been through hell. You never had a choice, but you kept pushing through, never giving up. And you've always been there for me when I needed you. You're amazing. You hear me?" She dried my tears as they kept on coming. I kept getting dizzier and dizzier as the current kept on growing, and something in me snapped. I broke eye-contact and stared at the ground.

The words started pouring out of me in a torrent.

"I...I'm just so tired." I buried my face in my hands. "I don't know if I have any strength left, it's just all so much, and you're so beautiful, and I don't deserve to even be near you and no one's ever gonna want a f-freak like me, someone who's so fucking different, I don't deserve to feel this good, you're so wonderful and you make me so happy, but I'm going in to surgergy again, and I shouldn't be feeling even half of this, My emotions are too intense. Sonja couldn't cope, and I don't blame her. I have no idea why I'm like this. I'm so afraid of losing you, and.." I kept rambling, pouring out all my doubts and fears in a burst of incoherence. After a while my voice trailed off as my throat started to hurt. Hoarsely I kept going, straight into the heartbreak.

Diana didn't say anything. She just grabbed me and pulled me close again, pressing me into her, her cheek meeting mine. I felt the current spike between us again. All I wanted was to kiss her right now. She pulled with enough force to tip us both sideways, and we slowly fell onto the grass with me on top of her. She didn't seem to care. I pulsed with emotion and whatever strange magic held us, even more aware of the feeling of her body against mine. She was so soft and feminine, yet so strong and comforting. I wanted to touch her skin and feel her warmth so badly.

"You're not a freak," she said, whispering into my ear as her hands rubbed gently across my back, making me shudder. My sister's voice was starting to tremble. "You're one of the most beautiful individuals I've ever met. No one makes me laugh or feel as good as you do, Helge. No one." She paused, and her fingers became more insistent, more demanding. "The way you feel things so deeply is incredibly beautiful. You deserve to feel good. You deserve to feel fucking amazing. And I...I want you to share with me. You think I haven't noticed how sad you've been? You think I haven't noticed that you've been acting different around me? Well, guess what? I feel things around you too. You make me feel them. I... you are amazing. And whatever comes, I know you can handle it. You're strong. And you have...power." Those last words came out of her throat in a husky voice I'd never heard before.

I couldn't answer, but I slowly turned my head towards hers, reveling in the curves of her body pressed so tightly against mine, thinking about her lips, the sound of her voice and the feeling of her fingers against my back. Feeling that strange energy building and building.

"I love you so much, Diana," I whispered. I swallowed again, and kept on trembling, but not from fear. I noticed Diana was doing the same.

"And I love you too, Helge."

Something in me exploded. The current had me now. I was completely exposed before my sister, so raw and vulnerable. The storm was let out of its cage. But it wasn't scary at all. It felt right. More right than anything ever had before.

She was right. I was strong. I had power. The current spread through me, bursting through my eyes and from my fingertips. I saw my sister gasp suddenly and I heard her voice inside of my head.

"Touch me," it said. "Feel me."

I was assaulted with images that were all increasingly lewd. Her naked breasts beneath my hands. Her nipples in my mouth, making her moan. My hands started moving on their own, slowly sliding up her tank top, caressing her stomach, inching ever so slowly towards her breasts.

Diana gasped again, and there was no doubt in me that whatever was coursing through me was doing the same in her.

We looked into eachother's eyes and I felt the world melting away.

"Do you... do you feel that, sis?"

She blinked her eyes and nodded slowly.

"Yes."

"Do you-"

"Yes, Helge."

I threw caution to the wind at the same time she did. We both pressed our lips to one another, and as they met, the world went white.

There was a flash, and it felt like the boundaries of reality broke. Gone were our clothes, gone was all pretence and any form of resistance. We were in a dream, floating in complete whiteness. And in that dream we kissed like there was no tomorrow. In that dream I played with my sister's tits. I palmed them, squeezed them and licked them. "Oooh, Helge," she moaned, "You have no idea how many times I've wanted you to do that!"

In that dream, I couldn't hold back. I pushed her to the ground, lined up my aching member with my sister's dripping slit and fucked her like an animal.

"Yes!" she screamed,

"Oh my brother, my love! Fuck me! Fuck me like I've always wanted!"

I assaulted her body, sucking her amazing breasts, groping them and licking her nipples.

Her naked body trembled under mine, her dripping vagina taking my rock-hard cock over and over. She was so tight and warm. I fucked her harder and harder, my hands caressing every part of her body.

"Yes! Yes, I love you so much! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeee~!"

We fucked and fucked. She clung to me and I to her, our souls switching places and showing each other the pleasure we brought one another.

"Gods, Diana! I never knew, never imagined..."

I was her, sucking my cock. She was me, licking her pussy like it was the only source of fluid in the world.

"Your pussy tastes so good!"

In that dream, we shared our innermost with one another. She saw my pain and my struggles, all the darkness and attraction I had tried to hide away. "God yes! Bro! Give it to me!"

My longing and desire for her, how it had grown and grown. "Take me inside you, sister!"

All my doubts about my body. About being manly at all.

"Gods, I love... bouncing... on my,,, brother's... cock!!"

And she lifted it all from me. Made it pure and right as my cock slammed into her quivering pussy. I saw all her longing, how she'd yearned to feel wanted and needed on a deeper level, but never finding it with her boyfriends, even in the midst of passion or ecstasy.

Looking into her lust-clouded eyes I saw memories bursting forth. How proud she was of me for learning to walk. How I made her smile by being so open with my emotions. How sad she felt when I began to shut it away.

"Watch me, Helge! Watch me take your cock!"

How the love she felt for me had started to slowly morph over the years, as I grew. To her I was a different kind of man, one with true strength, not empty macho-attitude, but the kind of strength that can make someone survive in hell. I saw how she started to fall for me without realising it, and how scared she was. I took it all away as she sucked my cock into her throat.

"Mmmph, mmphhh!!"

Made her let go of all hesitation as she rode me while I fondled her glorious boobs over and over. We kissed and continued to meld, our taboo love flowing uninhibited from the depths of us, no barriers left.

We kept on fucking. I took her doggystyle while she screamed my name at the top of her lungs, spearing into her wet cunt over and over. "Helgeee!! Don't...stop... fucking...meee!"

Then she said something that pushed me over the edge.

"Never stop plowing my pussy, brother! Never leave! Be my Link, and I'll be your Zelda!"

"Oh GOD, DIANAAA! I LOVE YOU! I WILL! TAKE MY CUM, MY PRINCESS! TAKE MY CUUUUUM!!!!"

A torrent of cum burst forth and entered my sister's warm, spasming pussy.

YEEESSS! Gods, I love you sooo muuuuAAAHHH, HELGEEE!!!" She tensed and squirted like a fountain over my spurting, erupting cock. Over and over, her tight walls gripped me, milking my cock, massaging it with her quivering insides. There was a vortex. A feedback loop of ecstacy. I was her. She was me. We were one. An eternity passed in that joined pleasure. Over and over we came, in that blessed open space with no rules but that of love and lust. Wave after wave of endless orgasm.

Suddenly we were yanked away from that place and thrust back into our bodies.

As I opened my eyes I felt my cock spew forth the biggest load of my entire life into my boxers, and I heard myself moaning my sister's name. I saw Diana's body beneath me, trembling and quivering as she moaned mine right back. She was still fully clothed, but there was no mistaking the look of orgasm on her face. We clung to each other desperately, overwhelmed, scared and full of pleasure.

After what felt like hours we calmed down.

Diana, still gasping for breath, looked into my eyes, a mix of wonder, fear and embarrassment on her face.

"What...the fuck...was that?"


12