Empire of Vampires 1.2.5 Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, but I'll pass. My customers pay better when I can talk to them. They'll think I'm a real person, not just a number," Selene refused.

"You still don't get it. You're just a number 5381. Get on your knees, put your hands behind your back. You'll be a great rubber slave, submit or we'll force you to." ordered the warden and threatened with her whip.

Selene assessed her chances. The chain on her choker prevented her from escaping and was also too short to get to all the guards. But she could get to the one closest to her and could use her as a weapon to slay the other and force her to release her. But she suppressed her inner warrior. Richard wanted her as a docile slave and it was a way to get more sperm. She got down on her knees and took the required position.

The ring gag was humiliating, but her new mask took the rest of her humanity. She was blind and only her ring gag, which kept her mouth wide open and nasal tubes still connected her to the world. She was given new two-ply gloves, which forced her to make a fist and were then pumped up. Instead of hands, she only had useless rubber balloons on her arms. They were not even good to touch. Her cuffs remained, but the chains were shortened to ten centimeters (4 inches) each.

Her corset was exchanged for an even tighter one, forcing her to breathe even shallower. She was also given a neck corset and could no longer move her head. Finally she was finished and was taken to a prepared cell. Here her collar was attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling and her arms and legs were attached to a ring embedded in the floor. She had to kneel and her remaining freedom of movement consisted of raising or lowering her head a little.

The guards gave Selene another kiss and stroked her head. "Ready?"Selene shook her head, but all she caught was a slap. The guard stood directly in front of Selene and pressed her head against her hips. "Start licking!" Selene obeyed and licked her warden's suit as tenderly as she could.

Judging by the firmness, she was in the right place, but of course she could not satisfy the woman, since the warden wore a chastity belt. It was nothing more than a gesture of submission. The Warden let Selene lick her for a minute before she stopped the game and knocked Selene off with a slap. Selene could hear the wardens retreating and leaving her alone.

* * *

Selene could make out ten men who now entered the room. Her hearing was somewhat disturbed by the mask, but it was enough to distinguish ten hearts and twenty feet. The men did not want any foreplay. The first one simply put his penis in her mouth without warning.

Selene found it not easy to satisfy him, as she could use neither hands nor lips, but only her tongue. Gently, she licked his penis while he grabbed her head and just moved it so that his penis slid in and out. To him she was not a person or slave, but just a warm wet hole in a rubber doll into which he could relieve himself. He liked it when he noticed that she could barely breathe.

While the first man was still busy with her, she felt the other men surrounding her and the first ones started to touch her. Her breasts kneaded. Finally the first one came inside her and she drank all the sperm and directed it into her bloodstream.

If only the first man was not tender, the others were simply rough and brutal. Without exception each of them beat her, apparently they liked the clapping sound her rubber skin made when she was beaten. It hurt, but not as much as the men thought. But it was humiliating. If she hadn't had the chains, all men would have been dead within seconds, but so she was helpless and just kept licking the penises of her tormentors like a good slave.

After a few minutes all men were ready and gave her a few slaps, a few blows and a few kicks to finish off. Finally an attendant came and looked after her. "Good work 5381. You almost didn't spill a drop. Did you like it?" Selene shook her head. The woman cleaned Selene anyway. "Don't worry, there are other groups that have booked you, so you can still study."

* * *

Selene ignored the fact that the men beat her up. They liked it and she got her sperm. Although the sperm was disgusting, she was proud of herself for milking the men so efficiently. She repressed the pain and also her being a slave and just pretended to be addicted to sperm. She licked and sucked as well as the ring gag would allow and directed all the sperm into her bloodstream.

She didn't have a watch, but she could still tell the time. She was just with the third group of bastards and her shift would go on for another two hours. At her pace, she would still get about two hundred milliliters of sperm that night and pay for each of them with several blows she had to take. But she needed the sperm and the pain and humiliation was only temporary.

Just as Selene was with the penultimate man in the group, she heard a man enter the room. Judging from the heartbeat, Richard. Shortly thereafter, she heard him first knock out the man who just had his penis in her and then the rest. He came to save her!

He stroked her over the head without saying anything and exchanged her ring gag for a ball gag. He released the chains that held her in the room, but not the chains that bound her. He picked her up and carried her downstairs to the lab and tied her to the bed.

He unlocked the chastity belt for a moment and glued her beloved vibrator back on her cleft before closing it again. "You are doing well Selene, but tomorrow you will have alternating individual and group visits. As soon as the supervisors are satisfied with your progress, you may again do without the ring gag in the groups. And now, sweet dreams," said Richard and snuggled up against her.

Of course Selene couldn't sleep because of the vibrator but she couldn't come either because he was too weak for that. But she felt safe with him. Safe. Of course she knew that Richard had delivered her to the men and that the liberation was more show than real. And she also knew that he intended to make her more compliant and to arouse instincts in her, that she found protection with him and therefore wanted him as a partner.

But Selene couldn't fight those instincts. He was her great strong protector and she was his property. It didn't matter that she was much stronger and richer than him. Her feelings were real. And so, apparently was his, although he showed it in a strange way. Maybe she could sleep with him after all, even though he would prefer Alicia. Until then, she just enjoyed being around him.


12