Empire of Vampires 1.2.6 The Plan

Story Info
Selene experiences her first two orgasms with Richard.
6.7k words
3.88
3.9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Empire of vampires 1.2.6 The Plan

The following weeks were also the same for Selene in sexual terms. At night she was locked in her chastity belt and allowed to go hunting for sperm, blood and money in the brothel and during the day she lay tied up in Richard's bed. Only the short time he slept early in the morning, she could sleep too. When he was working, he tied her up in various positions and woke her up by using a vibrator, which made her float on a wave of lust all day long. Not strong enough to give her orgasms, but enough to make Selene think about sex all the time.

But still he spurned her and did not penetrate her. She wasn't even allowed to give him a blowjob or kiss him on the skin. He insisted that there must always be at least one layer of latex between their bodies. So she was only allowed to kiss the swelling in his pants at most or let him kiss her on her latex skin when she was tied up. But even this was only rarely allowed. Instead of making him sexually compliant as usual, he now did it with her.

Although he allowed Selene permanent pleasure, she longed more and more for his personal affection. She also did not want to be spoiled by his toys, but by him personally. And she also wanted to make him happy. Maybe then her pent-up lust would finally be released in a real orgasm.

Only after four long weeks did he change something. When she was woken by the prick of a needle, she was tied up on his bed, but he had taken off her mask and her chastity belt. Also her shackles were not as restrictive as usual. She was only chained to her arms, legs and her choker. She had more than six inches of freedom of movement at all ends. Considerably more than she had otherwise in total.

Richard sat next to her in bed, holding one of the blood bottles she had brought with her last night. She was finally allowed to see him and was not wearing an eye mask, "Is something wrong, Richard," Selene asked, not knowing why her owner treated her so differently.

"I think you're ready to take the next step. If you want to feel like it now, you have to satisfy me. If you make an effort, I'll bring you to orgasm as well," he demanded. He did not say a word about the syringe with which he had taken her blood, but placed it beside the bed.

"You can have me for weeks. I want you and belong only to you. The way I'm tied up, I can't defend myself either," begged Selene.

"I want you to do it willingly. No ties. Can you do that?", asked Richard.

"I love you even when I'm not tied down. Release me and I'll prove it to you," Selene said, still begging.

"All right, then. But first drink. I don't want you to eat me afterwards." Richard held out one blood bag after another, which she greedily sucked dry. Then he untied her restraints and sent her into the shower. He laid out fresh clothes for Selene, hoping she would agree to wear them.

* * *

It was the first time in a long time that Selene wore neither shackles nor the chastity belt. And yet she was allowed to shower alone. She had to pull herself together not to satisfy herself right now, but she knew it wouldn't help. Being able to go to the toilet on her own was a luxury she afforded herself. She had never had a real orgasm before and only Richard was hopefully able to finally make her come.

She put on the black latex catsuit with integrated toe socks and gloves in the bathroom as well as the boots and her corset. She inserted the two bulges of the catsuit into her cleft and anus. He could take and penetrate her without really touching her. At least she was hot at the latest when threading in the two integrated condoms. Only at the head she was not yet enclosed in latex.

She wanted to put on the restrictive mask in his presence. He should see that she could be any of his fantasies. He sat on the bed and watched her. He too was completely covered in black latex, but his mask had real holes for eyes and mouth as openings. Her mask was more restrictive than anything she was allowed to wear before. She would be more a doll than a person in it. But it looked horny and only made her even hotter.

The mask consisted mostly of skin-colored latex and imitated her natural face. Only with the painted eyes a small piece was transparent so she could see something. The only openings were two nasal tubes which supplied her with air. It would restrict her breathing a little more, but it smelled more like rubber to her. The tubes were just short enough for her to smell something.

There was a lining for her mouth that was not just a simple condom, but thick rubber that had separate pockets for her lips, her teeth and even her tongue. There was a small hole just for her upper canines so she could drink sperm. The respective pockets were colored differently. White for the teeth and skin color for the oral cavity and red for the lips and tongue. Almost natural, only because of the missing structure she looked artificial. Like a doll.

Selene gave the mask a kiss on the mouth and pushed her hair backwards so that the closure at the back of the head did not pinch the hair. It felt good to feel the thick rubber on the skin. Once she had correctly positioned the mask and also packed her teeth, lips and ears in the appropriate pockets, Selene put on a wig that imitated her own hairstyle. Black hair that went up to her shoulders and framed her bright face beautifully. She liked it. She was like a living doll and she wanted people to play with her.

The feeling in her mouth was unusual but not unpleasant. It combined the advantages of gagging, like the inability to speak and the pleasant tightness in her mouth with the freedom to move her tongue and lips. She could kiss and if he wanted, she could also give him a blowjob. Her vision was clearly limited. Ultraviolet was completely missing and infrared was blurred. In addition, her field of vision was clearly limited. Only when she looked straight ahead, like her lifeless painted doll eyes, could she see anything at all and even then her field of vision was only half as large as normal.

Selenes hearing was also limited by the rubber sheath and also by the plugs in the ears. She could only perceive deep tones, but even that only to a limited extent. More through the pressure changes on the bones than through her ears. She would hardly understand words, but the beating of his heart was clear to her. She would have to concentrate on her sense of touch during sex, maybe that helped. In any case, she felt delivered and aroused. The even pressure on her entire skin made her at least much more sensitive. Selene went to him and let him admire and touch her body.

* * *

Richard loved women in rubber, but the almost complete sealing he demanded from Selene had another reason: he feared for his safety. He had seen and felt the effects of her pheromones. The customers in the brothel were only exposed to a small part of her skin and thus to her pheromone effects, and yet they were turned into will-less slaves. And he himself also felt the effect of her scent on his own body. He felt happier when she was around and her smell made him think of sex immediately.

Richard wanted to have sex with the vampire, but he did not want to be subdued by her yet. So he demanded that she completely covered herself in rubber so that she could not use her seductive scent against him. At some point he would also want her unpacked and be enchanted by her, but first he wanted to make her submissive.

Richard felt her openings and was satisfied with her. He took a bottle of silicone oil and rubbed it thoroughly over her body until she was shiny. Then he devoted himself to her body cavities and massaged oil first into her mouth, then into her bottom and last into her cleft. Selene had to pull herself together so that she would not come during foreplay. Richard was just too tender, how he kneaded her while oiling her.

The suit was really a perfect fit and didn't hide any of her details. Her nipples were clearly visible and squeezed through. Selene was clearly horny. But he found it even nicer that the details of her cleft were also clearly visible. Her labia were enlarged and were slightly divided by the lining of her lust cavity. And even her pleasure pearl was visible. Selene was clearly horny, because her clitoris had never been enlarged and protruded so much before. She liked the suit and the long inclusion in her metal underpants had made her ready for anything.

Finally he put the oil bottle aside and gave her a French kiss. Selene liked the feeling of him playing with her wrapped tongue, gently pressing him down onto the bed. She would ride him and milk all his sperm out of him. With her hand, she inserted his almost fully erect penis into her and felt him push the vaginal condom into her and now the rubber was lining the parts of her pleasure cavity that she had not dared to reach with her fingers.

He liked her new packaging and his penis grew up in her quickly. She had missed feeling a penis in her cleft. It was good to finally be full again after a month. She stroked his body and their tongues played together. His firm grip with which he kneaded her breasts additionally stimulated her.

Richard wanted to stimulate her with thrusting movements, but Selene wouldn't let him. She wanted to pamper him and held his penis with a part of her strong vaginal muscles and used the rest to stimulate him with undulating movements. Only with all her willpower could Selene stop herself from pulling out her teeth and drinking his blood. It would certainly be horny and delicious to taste him now, but then he would no longer be usable for sex. Just before there was no turning back for him, she stopped and changed position.

Selene wanted him to pamper her clitoris and none of her many thousands of lovers in the last century had really succeeded in doing this with thrusting movements. But if he spoiled her orally, he might have had a chance. She placed her bud in front of his mouth and took his hard penis in her mouth in return.

It was strange for Selene to feel his penis in her mouth but not be able to taste anything. The latex lining in her mouth only let her feel but not taste or smell. But that didn't matter at the moment because he knew how to use his tongue. She retaliated and spoiled him with lips and tongue. She considered biting his penis, but as his slave she was probably not entitled to do so.

Both of them endured the intensification of the stimulation for only a few minutes before they came practically at the same time. Selene had learned to synchronize her own lust with that of her partners and could hold back long enough. She knew that it was good for her bonding if they came together.

Selene took his penis all the way inside her as he squirted into her and squeezed him to keep him working on her clitoris. He reared up when he came inside her, but Selene kept him in place. She also cramped up for a moment and felt a whole flood of hormones flowing into her blood. When she relaxed again, she felt happy and secure. She let Richard breathe again and enjoyed his warmth.

And she knew now that Richard had not lied to her. Everything she had called an orgasm for the last one hundred and twenty-five years turned out to be just a pleasurable feeling. Not even a particularly intense one. The orgasm Richard had given her was better than all the sex she had ever had before. It was as if Richard had opened a door in her body that had been closed for ages and before which she had spent her whole life.

Finally she knew that she could be happy as his slave. He was creative by wrapping her up and disenfranchising her and he was very skilled with his tongue. No wonder that all the women of the brothel had fallen for him. Now that she knew where the door was in her body and how it was opened, she would never want to close it again and would often demand repetition.

With pleasure she sucked up his sperm. She could not taste anything through her mouth covering, but that made it even better for the first time. Made it more mysterious and she was not disgusted by the unloved food. Instead of the disgusting taste of sperm she had tasted her beloved latex. Only after she was sure that he was flaccid and nothing would come out, she let him out of her mouth and snuggled up to him.

With closed mouth she balanced his sperm in the oral cavity for a while and directed it to her teeth. She might not have been able to taste the sperm, but it was too valuable to waste. She pulled out her fangs and broke through the latex skin to get the liquid proof of his affection. She sucked up the precious liquid until she was sure she had absorbed it all.

Selene then lay down beside him to cuddle with him. She left him for a few minutes before she demanded a second round. She laid her head on his chest and enjoyed the security and closeness to her owner. Although she could hear his heart clearly, she had more appetite for his penis than for his blood. She was already thinking about how she could continue to pamper him and thank him for her first orgasm, but at the moment he still needed to regenerate.

Richard had sensed that Selene had a releasing orgasm. She had tense up and pressed him to the bed so hard that he was afraid she would break his arm or suffocate him. But after a few seconds, she relaxed and let him breathe again and refrained from turning his bones to dust.

He had wished that her first orgasm would last much longer, but even the short orgasm should have been enough to make her become his slave permanently. If the chip from her head was right, she should now be permanently imprinted on him and fulfill all his wishes and also not consider him as prey anymore.

Richard liked how she snuggled up to him and enjoyed feeling her warm soft body. Even without her pheromones he was addicted to her. He wanted to make her happy, but she was still completely fixated on her partner during sex. As beautiful as it was that she milked his sperm artfully, he regretted that she had only let herself fall for a few seconds.

He hoped that she just needed some practice and it wasn't up to him. Hopefully it was only because she had had sex hundreds of thousands of times without being able to come. Not being able to have an orgasm because of the capsule and still pay for each meal with sex must have been pure torture. Hopefully Selene realized that sex was not only a way to control her prey or motivate her slaves, but she learned that it could be fun too.

* * *

Selene had laid down on his chest and listened to his heartbeats. Why had she subordinated herself to his wishes so quickly? He was handsome and rich, but she knew that was not all. Her sense of smell had found him suitable and she knew she needed him. It was perfectly normal to fall in love with him under these conditions. But that it was so satisfying to let him turn her into an object of lust, which had no rights, was new to her.

From a purely mechanical point of view, he was good with his tongue, but a few former lovers and especially the female lovers had been just as talented. Something he had done with her that she could come to him, although all the others had failed. Maybe it was the subjugation. Or the complete enclosure in rubber. Maybe the chastity belt had worked as promised and had dammed up all her lust. She had no idea that it was the capsule in her brain that had prevented her orgasms all these years. She decided that she should experiment to find out the source of her lust. Increasing her submission seemed worth a try, maybe the orgasms would become more intense.

He had asked her to give up shackles, but that was only for the first round. After half an hour of cuddling, Selene stood up briefly and got some toys. She made a return trip for him and put cuffs made of solid steel on her arms and legs, which she secured with locks. In addition, she put on her metal choker with her slave number 5381 and attached a leash to its back ring. As a last safety measure, she connected her ankles with a thirty centimeter long chain and then also her wrists with a chain of the same length.

She crawled back to bed on all fours like a cat of prey and took his little one in her mouth and made him big again. This time it took her much longer to make him grow. Probably the pressure from his testicles was missing. But a few minutes of tenderness brought the desired result.

When he was stiff, she turned her buttocks towards him and wiggled them lustfully. She wanted her bottom to be deflowered. She had never trusted or loved anyone so much that she would accept anal intercourse. But he was also the first in a very long line of lovers of both sexes who had actually brought her to her peak. Perhaps the orgasm would become even more intense if she submitted to his wishes even more. And anal sex seemed the best way for her to demonstrate her submission.

He responded to the suggestion and kneaded her bottom. He took the leash to control her. He pressed the tip of his penis against her butt opening, but he couldn't reach her sphincter. Apparently she wanted anal intercourse, but was not physically ready for it. He stroked her cleft and especially her pearl of pleasure and licked over her butt hole.

Selene began to moan comfortably and stretched her buttocks even higher and laid her arms flat on the bed. She stretched her chain between her hands until it was taut and she felt the resistance of the chain. In her thoughts she was completely helplessly bound and at his mercy. She relaxed her sphincter muscle and felt it slowly penetrate her.

He pulled on the leash and squeezed Selene's windpipe, but it only seemed to make her hornier. With the other hand he kneaded her bottom and gave her powerful blows on both cheeks. It clapped quite loudly, but Selene seemed to feel no pain at the moment but only pleasure.

Richard liked the firm virgin opening. Selene seemed to control the tension of the sphincter muscle precisely. Apparently she wanted him to be able to penetrate her, but only just so. A little tighter, and he wouldn't have hit the sphincter, and if it was looser, the stimulation wouldn't be as intense. Without the rubber lining in her buttocks, the friction would have been too high, but with this he could penetrate her with slow thrusting movements.

Selene moaned louder and louder, mainly with lust, but also because she was getting bad air from the pull of the line. It had taken a few thrusts, but now she knew how to move her sphincter muscle so she could stimulate his penis even better.

This time it took Richard much longer to get ready. More time for Selene to get into the mood herself. The feeling of being pushed in the butt completely apathetic was humiliating and degrading. She was just a rubber doll for him and could not even see him. But although she hardly felt any stimulation of her clitoris she became more and more horny. She was clearly standing on being subdued.

After a few minutes of mechanical thrusting Selene felt his hand on her cleft. He stroked it and started stroking her clitoris. At the same time he increased the speed with which he pushed into her. Selene now left control entirely to him and focused on her lust and his penis. This time it was him who had to rein in his lust a little so that Selene would be as synchronized as possible with him.

When Selene reached her orgasm, she again tense up for several seconds and prevented his penis from escaping. Her sphincter was so tight that it was just about comfortable for him, a little more and he would have been in pain. At the same time, she let her ring-shaped intestinal muscles contract cyclically, which felt to Richard as if she was literally milking him. He discharged his sperm into her butt hole and shortly after that he lay on her back, exhausted.

Selene was at least sure that she finally loved him definitely, otherwise she couldn't explain why she had turned into his slave despite her superior powers. She even liked to be trained so that she herself drew lust and orgasms from her submission.

12