Empire of Vampires 1.2.6 The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard was proud of himself. Selene's second orgasm hadn't been very long either, but at least twice as long as the first. But still she controlled her emotions too much to feel really intense orgasms. He had also been able to feel her teeth in her butt and also how she held back and didn't bite. If he would allow her to drink blood from him while they had sex, she would surely enjoy it more.

But he still wanted to tame Selene and was not willing to submit to her. Eventually, when she was finished training and transforming, he would allow her to drink and not hold back. But until then some time would pass, nor were her teeth too dangerous for him.

Selene turned on her back and looked at him happily. He snuggled up against her and recovered from the strain. It had been worth waiting so long. Now Selene belonged to him and would obey every command he gave her. He was damn lucky to call such a hot woman his slave. It was time to keep his promise and get a second wife for his bed.

Selene smiled under her mask and looked into his eyes. She wanted to memorize his face and save it as the source of her happiness. Carefully she pulled out her anal teeth and drank her first sperm, which was introduced to her anally. She had some trouble pushing the pleasure drops into the right place with her muscles so that she could reach it with her teeth, but she could absorb most of it.

* * *

After Richard had a minute's rest, he broke the silence. He untied Selene's bonds and took off her mask. He and she still felt like cuddling, but he only had a few minutes to show her that her treatment was making progress.

"Thank you, Richard. I thought at first you wanted to enslave me to satisfy you. But now I know that you did it for me. You gave me the first two real orgasms of my life. From now on I will do everything you ask. I love you and I want to be your obedient slave," Selene said, beaming with joy. She had never felt better in her whole life.

"Don't worry, I really wanted you as my slave. And I am pleased that your training seems to be successful. But you were also really good, Selene. You are not only the most beautiful but also the most talented lover I have ever had. That's why I have a reward for you. But first, let me show you something. I want to prove to you that I don't force you to drink sperm for no reason. It only hurts for a moment," said Richard.

He stabbed her again with an injection and took some blood from her. "Come along. We'll need the lab," Richard ordered, pulling Selene still hovering on cloud seven behind him. Arriving at the lab, Richard put a drop of her blood on a slide and placed it on a microscope connected to a monitor so they could both see what he wanted to show her.

"You see here four blood samples of yours side by side. The first one I took from you when I examined you for the first time, the second one after your first night here. The third one before we just had sex, and the last one is from just now. As you can see, the first sample is missing those special macrophages." Richard pointed to blood cells that were about three times the size of normal scavenger cells. Selene nodded with interest. She snuggled as close as she could to Richard. She wanted to feel his closeness. She wanted to cuddle more, but showing her the blood seemed more important to him.

"These cells are gametes and are formed in your ovaries when you feel like it and accumulate in your blood. Before you knew me, as you can see, you had none of them. In the second one, you can see a few isolated ones, but not very many yet. Only from the third rehearsal on are they relatively frequent, but not very many either. To make them so numerous, I had to spoil you with the vibrator for so long. Let's see if we can find the second stage as well." Richard searched for a while on the picture of the third sample until he found what he was looking for.

"Here we have a good specimen with two scourges. The scourges get them from the semen you drink. Helps with mobility, but it would be better if she had more flagella. More like twenty per cell and also on all your cells. Let's see how they react when we add more sperm." Richard used a pipette to take semen from the integrated condom of Selene's suit and put a tiny drop in each of the last two blood samples of Selene and shook the samples to mix. He then placed one drop of each of the two blood samples back on slides and placed them under the microscope. Selene would also have liked to drink the rest of his sperm, but she would have sacrificed it for his experiment.

"As you can see, in both blood samples, the gametes in both blood samples react to the sperm. Ah, that's when the germ cell grabs a sperm, said Richard when he pointed to the image of the first blood sample." He zoomed in a little closer so that you could see what the cell was doing. "Oh too bad, the sperm is digested. Apparently your blood was not in the mood then," Richard said jokingly. "But it seems to help it. You see, your cell now has a scourge with which it can move around. Oh look, it grabs another sperm and builds its flagellum into itself. But again the rest is simply digested. Let's see how your blood reacts when you've just had sex."

Richard now enlarged a blood cell from the last sample, which had also just picked up a sperm. But this cell reacted completely different. It only partially dissolved the sperm and did not yet destroy the cargo of genes it was transporting, but it also built in the scourge. It then swam under its own power on a random zigzag course as if it was looking for something.

Richard and Selene were both fascinated to see what the blood cell was up to. Only after about ten minutes did the blood cell stop and yet digest the genes it had absorbed from the sperm.

"Does this mean that I am finally fertile now and only need a second wife," Selene asked excitedly.

"Let's say you are making good progress. Your concentration of these gametes in your blood is still not very high. I guess you would need a white blood cell concentration like 5000 per microliter, or about thirty to forty billion of the gametes in total. At the moment you are still far away from that. Only when you are close to orgasm, but do not reach orgasm, do you produce more. About one million per second and must be activated by sperm. You are allowed to have orgasms, but as soon as you do, the production stops," said Richard, stroking his slave before he explained further.

"And at, say, seventy million sperm per teaspoon, you need about three quarts of sperm, just so that each of the scavenger cells gets one. But to be able to move properly, the cells rather need about twenty flagella. So to be completely fertile, you should drink about the sperm equivalent of thirteen gallons. And you need about one more day of continuous near orgasm. You have to keep in mind that you will only give about one per mil of it to the second vampire woman afterwards. Of the seventy million sperm from the genetic father that you ingest, you only pass on seventy thousand in the form of activated fertilization cells. The remaining gametes have not received any fresh sperm. You send only a small part of your blood on its way, thus significantly diluting the effective usable amount. And the seventy thousand should really all have enough scourges beforehand to find their destination."

Selene nodded and listened to his explanations. He was not only a talented lover, but truly the capable geneticist she had hoped for.

"But to impregnate the other vampire, your blood must be in the mood, so you must have an orgasm when you drink sperm. And the egg and your blood only have a time window of a few minutes to find each other. Your blood starts digesting the sperm as soon as the orgasm has subsided. So for optimal fertilization, not only should you drink more sperm, but you should also learn to hold your orgasms longer," Richard said lovingly.

"So all I have to do is have sex a few thousand times and come and I'm ready," Selene asked.

"Almost. Remember that your gametes in your blood only take up the scourges when you haven't had an orgasm, but only form while you're almost having one. So you have to alternate good sex to form the gametes and the one you don't like. For safety's sake, you should not have more than a light arousal to feed your blood. And you need a real orgasm to get fertilized. I'm sorry for you," Richard said.

"Thanks Richard. Then you are the one who gives me orgasms and my customers in the brothel are just food that pays for me. I then wear the chastity belt for medical reasons and not just to be marked as your property. For a while I thought you just wanted me to match your fetishes, but as it turns out, they are my natural needs. I would be happy if you continue to train me to be a slave. Do my eggs need to be treated too, if I want to carry the children myself," Selene asked curiously.

* * *

"It's good that you are slowly accepting your nature. I have to ask you to do more to make your eggs ready. You don't have to do anything else for an egg to absorb a sperm. It works the same way as with humans. But for the blood cells and the eggs to find each other, the conditions inside you have to improve. The woman who takes up the blood bites the other and must then transport it through these vessels. Richard showed a schematic picture of small vessels that started from the vaginal teeth and ended directly in the uterus.

"The vessels also do not have muscles to transport the blood, but must move the donor's blood elsewhere. And this is also done with flagella, which are extracted from sperm. Ultimately, the cells from the vessel walls also catch sperm from the blood surrounding them. But as long as your blood does not have excess sperm, they do not get any. However, there are ways to keep your blood from eating. If you are angry or in pain, your blood cells are not in the mood to eat sperm. However, in order for you to use the sperm to integrate it into the walls of the blood vessels, you must also feel pleasure, otherwise the area will not be sufficiently supplied with blood. But also not so strong that you come. You know that your blood wants to mate," explained Richard.

"So I'm supposed to get raped and I'm supposed to like it?" asked Selene angrily.

"That would help, but you don't have to go that far. It should be enough if you let yourself be tied up and tortured a little. Electric shocks or a few lashes. If you can't stand the sperm supplier, that too can help. But you should like it a little," Richard said gently and stroked her, "And in case you're wondering, your gang-bang experiments were failures. Either it wasn't painful enough or you didn't feel like it. Either way, you don't have any scourges in your transport channels yet. But it will work out. Maybe a vibrator that randomly distributes electric shocks will do it. We'll have to experiment a bit to see what kind of pain gives you pleasure," Richard said.

"I will do it, but be gentle with me. I am not ready to be hurt yet. Let's enhance my blood first by working upstairs as a hooker. I am used to making my body available for food, why not for sperm as well. When that happens, I may have gotten used to thinking like a slave and you can use me accordingly."

"You will be an excellent slave. But maybe you will not have to go that far. I've figured out how to turn humans into vampires," revealed Richard and immediately had Selene's full attention.

* * *

"There are few women who will survive the transformation. The woman must be young and strong. And she must have a few special gene combinations to make the therapy work," he lied.

"Did you happen to find a suitable person in your gene databases?" Selene asked. She had completely forgotten that she had originally come to get pregnant. The discovery of her own lust had pushed this real goal out of her consciousness for a long time, but now she was all ears.

"I have had the computer check more than ten million gene sequences from women all over the country, but only one woman has the right gene combination. Even the right age. I want you to seduce her and bring her here," said Richard.

"Who is she and where does she live," Selene asked curiously.

"Don't get angry, but it's Alicia. My adopted daughter, Alicia," said Richard calmly. He hoped Selene would believe him. There was only one dose that could bring perfection to even one person. And no human woman mattered more to him than Alicia. She would make an ideal slave in his harem.

Selene knew he was lying. She believed that he could transform any woman, but wanted Alicia to possess her, too. She just wasn't sure he would replace her once he had transformed Alicia. If he would keep them both? "Will you still want me when you have her? After all, you've known her for a long time and have almost finished training her to be your loving slave," Selene expressed her concerns.

"Don't worry, Selene. I will sleep with both of you. And you with each other. I love you both and only the three of us can get one of you pregnant," he said. Selene knew he wasn't lying this time. He wanted several women. All natural for a man. And Selene was attracted to Alicia anyway. Hopefully Alicia was bisexually inclined as well, otherwise the relationship would be really difficult. Selene didn't want to rape the co-mother of her children.

Selene stood up. "I trust you. Forgive my jealousy. It's just such a lucky coincidence that Alicia is the right one. Her beauty is probably correlated with her suitability and your choice of slave girls is based on beauty. It will be an honor for me to have such a beautiful woman by your side and to be allowed to have sex with both of you. Will you teach her, or should I talk to her?"

"I want you to capture her. She loves to fight and has such a special fantasy that she will be defeated. Trust me: she wants to be defeated and if you are not too rough, she will fall in love with you. Look at her tonight, but don't catch her until tomorrow. She should be even more receptive to your seduction, because then her hormones will start her fertile days," Richard said.

"Can I keep the clothes on from just now if I catch her," Selene asked, grabbing the head mask and sorting the mouthpiece.

"I don't want you to scare her away. She still needs a little more convincing before she decides on a complete enclosure. Try a simple catsuit without a mask," he ordered. Selene put the mask down and made a pout. But he didn't let that soften him.

"Will you let me get to you even if I don't wear a doll mask? I feel like I'm not pretty enough for you without it," Selene asked, a little uneasy.

"You're pretty, but I like latex. And without latex nothing will work. But I promise you, I'll find a way to make your perfect face and my latex fetish compatible. But for the beginning your wrapping was still necessary because you first have to learn to let yourself go if you want an orgasm. Helps you to take on a submissive role and submit and makes it easier to arouse you," Richard said.

"May I at least wear the chastity belt so you know I'm faithful to you," begged Selene, knowing that he liked it when she wore a sign of submission to his rule.

"I even insist. It should help you gain her trust, she too carries a copy. I'm sure she's already in heat, because she's been without exposure for eight weeks. And to motivate you: next time we'll have sex in threes when she's finished transforming," Richard said.

Selene hoped the transformation didn't take too long, because she would like to have sex with him permanently. But he was right to keep her on a short leash. Made her more docile and extended his life. Her previous husbands had not kept up their need for sex for long. Selene smiled and changed according to his wishes. The chastity belt under her catsuit pushed through, but you had to look carefully to see that it was locked. At least it was built so that she was hardly restricted in her mobility. They would make a great trio. She left the brothel and set out to catch a playmate for herself and Richard.

12