Employee Discipline Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Verity stood perfectly still for a moment, staring straight forward, with her face frozen in the same smile she wore everywhere. The only sign of movement was her hand, slowly clenching into a fist before relaxing again. With an abruptness that caught Delilah off-guard, she turned to look down at her and examined what she was wearing. "Well, don't you look just exquisite..." She placed a hand on Delilah's cheek and moved her head a little, inspecting the makeup. "Cherry is awfully good at what she does, isn't she?"

Delilah was more than a little daunted by the fury that had been in Ms. Verity's eyes a moment ago but pushed that out of her mind. "Yes, she was... Actually very helpful. And really nice, too," Delilah responded, a little surprised. Perhaps she had been reading too much bad faith into Cherry's behaviour.

"Isn't she just?" Delilah couldn't help but wonder if Ms. Verity was going to bring up the plug. For her, it was hard to think of much else right now, and the grin Ms. Verity had flashed when she had poked her head out of the bathroom made it obvious that she was more than aware of it. But she said nothing else, simply turning to Cherry.

"The car is waiting for you just outside, miss."

"Wonderful." She gave Cherry's cheek the same gentle caress that Delilah had been treated to. "Cherry, dear. I would like the full list of those who work in Mrs. Welch's department on my desk tomorrow morning. We'll see if she still thinks I've lost my touch after I make her life a living hell for a month or so. Until then, you may have the rest of the evening off. No getting into trouble, understood?"

Cherry flashed a playful grin in return. "Oh, you know I would never get into trouble." Ms. Verity rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, Marcy is just taking me to see a movie. Nothing special."

"Well, do let her know she'll have a busy day tomorrow. I shall see you later this evening." As she had in her office, Ms. Verity let her fingers linger on Cherry just for a moment as she stepped away. She turned back and waved a little goodbye as she stepped through the door. Ms. Verity turned back to Delilah, taking her arm in her own. "Now then, shall we?"

Being on the arm of someone who radiated assertiveness like Ms. Verity was a strange experience for someone whose natural tendency was to be quiet and meek. It was only a few steps to the car waiting out front, but with all the employees leaving for the evening glancing at the pair, Delilah felt like she was the centre of the world. Standing by the car was a driver, already holding the door open in waiting. "Executive perks," Ms. Verity boasted as she stepped into the car.

It wasn't until she sat down that Delilah realised what should have been obvious - The seat of the car, though luxurious and comfortable as it was, was applying pressure directly onto the plug inside her. She looked downwards, trying to hide the usual shade of crimson that so often seemed to paint Delilah's face while in Ms. Verity's presence. She adjusted her position until she found an angle which didn't make the plug feel as obvious, and the car began driving.

Delilah sat for a moment in silence, occasionally trying to glance at the woman sitting next to her only to avert her gaze as if she were catching glimpses of the sun. She cleared her throat and attempted to ask what she had asked Cherry earlier. "So... Um... Is Cherry your...?" She searched for the word.

"Yes. She's mine," Ms. Verity replied simply before Delilah could even finish, sounding almost possessive. 'Assistant' was the word Delilah had been searching for, but the answer caught her off guard. It only left more questions than it answered. Just as she was about to ask more, the car stopped. "Ah, here we are. Come along, Delilah." What a short ride. They couldn't have even left the business district.

_____

As Delilah stepped out of the car, she could see that they hadn't. The great spires that surrounded her weren't ones she usually passed on her way to work but were unmistakably the hallmark of the great corporations that operated in the city. But between them was one building that wasn't anywhere near as tall. Tucked away in a clearing between the offices and towers was 'The Dome', said to be one of the most popular restaurants in the city amongst the wealthy. The building was, as its name suggested, a large glass hemisphere that gave off a pleasant glow from the lighting that came from inside.

Delilah took little notice as a host at the entrance led the pair to a table. She was too busy looking upwards. The Dome was a marvel of architectural design - Water somehow flowed down the glass roof as if to give the illusion of being in a bubble, and in the centre was a gigantic chandelier made of crystals that glistened, turning the light into an array of colours. Looking around at the other guests, they were all dressed just as elegantly as Ms. Verity. Indeed, Delilah felt like the odd one out, her revealing outfit catching one or two stares, perhaps better described as leers, from tables as they passed by.

Eventually arriving at a table for two, Delilah sat down and gasped as the plug once more pressed inside her. "Is everything okay, ma'am?" the waiter asked, while Ms. Verity simply looked down at her with a knowing smirk.

"No, I mean... Yes, I'm fine. The chairs are just... Very comfortable," Delilah replied in a feeble attempt to brush it off. The waiter didn't look entirely convinced.

"I should think so. They only have the best here," Ms. Verity added as she took her seat and accepted a menu from the waiter. Delilah tried to ignore the feeling, taking one of her own. None of the listed dishes were familiar. Looking up for some sort of assistance, she saw Ms. Verity taking off her long evening gloves and gently folding them... and from a small bag that she had been carrying, produced a small, black remote in the palm of her hand.

Ms. Verity looked directly into Delilah's eyes and pressed a button. Delilah gasped as she felt the plug inside her start vibrating, grabbing the table to steady herself and nearly knocking over the small arrangement of flowers in the middle of the table. A few heads turned due to the commotion, but Delilah was too busy averting her gaze downwards to notice. "Now, now, dear. Don't make a scene," Ms. Verity teased. "It's just something to keep the evening interesting. I do so enjoy a little light entertainment with dinner." She pressed another button and the vibrations stopped. Delilah was breathing heavily, and just about managed to bring her eyes back up to the woman opposite her. Even with a table between her, she felt helplessly in her clutch.

The waiter returned and Ms. Verity ordered from the wine menu as if nothing had happened. All the while Delilah squirmed in her chair, arousal and embarrassment still rushing through her body. The waiter asked if they were ready to order and she realised she hadn't even had much of a chance to figure out the menu. Ms. Verity rattled off her order with ease before the waiter turned to Delilah. She sat there like a deer in headlights. "Um... I..."

"She shall have the same," Ms. Verity interjected to Delilah's relief. She probably knew better, after all. The waiter walked away and there was a moment of silence. Ms. Verity ominously twirled the remote in her hand but did not press any more buttons, at least for now. She looked as though she was waiting for Delilah to say something, so she searched her mind, but could only come back to the same question as earlier.

"So... Um... When you say Cherry is yours, do you mean...?"

"This again? What do you think I mean, Delilah?" Ms. Verity raised an eyebrow.

"Is she... Your assistant?"

Ms. Verity chuckled. "Yes, she is. That's clearly not what you're trying to find out. Go ahead. What do you think I mean?"

"Is she..." Delilah searched for the word. She leaned across the table slightly to whisper, glancing around to make sure the waiter wasn't looming over them, "...is she your... sex slave?"

Ms. Verity gave a little chuckle and shook her head slightly. "What an active imagination you have. I suppose I can see why you might think so, but I wouldn't put it like that myself, no. I prefer to simply call her my submissive."

"But... But... Isn't that against the rules? You know, with her being your employee and all..."

"Oh, Delilah. I know the mere thought of breaking a rule probably leaves you quaking in your boots, but surely even you're not that naïve. When you're in my position, the rules aren't what matter. I get to decide who gets punished and who doesn't. It's what I allow that matters. And you certainly weren't quite so concerned about the rules when you were bent over my desk, were you now?"

"I... That's..." Delilah squirmed. She felt uncomfortably hypocritical, something that seemed to amuse Ms. Verity as she took a sip of wine. "Was that what that woman in the lobby was talking about? Your 'outsized influence'?"

Ms. Verity choked a little as she swallowed, coughing to clear her throat. "Ah. That." Her smile was gone. "Yes, partially... Such a position does not make you many friends. Those who aspire to the upper echelons of corporate management don't tend to like those who can limit their ambitions. Of course, they're only too happy for me to exercise that power when it aids them, but with a new CEO as naïve as you are about how things work, well..." She muttered. At this point, she barely even seemed to be talking to Delilah, staring off into the lights of the city shimmering through the glass of the Dome. As her voice trailed off, she took a sip of wine again. By the time the glass returned to the table, her face had returned to the same, perfectly controlled state it had been in before. "Anyway. Office politics. None of that should concern your little head."

A waiter approached with their meals, plated as elegantly as one would expect. Ms. Verity lowered the remote under the table, out of view, as he placed down the dishes before them both, and Delilah quietly gasped as the vibrations began again, a low, consistent hum. Delilah was unsure whether this was meant to be a punishment for her question, or whether this was simply for Ms. Verity's amusement, but as the vibrations grew more intense the distinctions began to melt away. The whole time, Ms. Verity's eyes remained on her plaything, while Delilah merely murmured "Thank you..." to the waiter. As he stepped away, a bemused look on his face, the vibrations stopped, much to her relief. She took a moment to catch her breath and take a bite of her meal before she looked back upwards to the woman across from her.

Delilah chewed her food silently. The gaze across from her seemed to demand that pick something to speak about that wasn't the argument in the lobby. Delilah swallowed just as she felt a quick blitz of vibrations, seemingly trying to prompt her. She feebly searched for something to say. "I-I... Uh... H-how did she come to be your... submissive? C-Cherry, that is..." Even just saying the word 'submissive' made her quiver, seemingly something Ms. Verity noticed. In return, Delilah felt the vibrations become more and more intense, forcing a little whimper that she covered her mouth in a feeble attempt to suppress.

"You really have quite the one-track mind, don't you?" The vibrations stopped. Delilah almost instinctively squirmed in the chair, grinding the plug into her, only to realise an older man at a nearby table was starting to stare. "Very well. It's quite simple, really. I knew I was going to make her mine the moment I hired her. I make all of those working in my department mine. What better subordinate could there be than a submissive?"

"All of them? How many...?"

"Oh, it's only four." Delilah's eyes widened as she pictured Cherry and three others, surrounding Ms. Verity, catering to her every beck and call. "Most departments have more but mine is technically a sub-department of Human Resources. Although I get hierarchical parity and relative autonomy due to... Well, as I said, office politics, but..." The sound of the executive's voice blurred into the background as Delilah pressed her thighs together. She wondered if Ms. Verity kept Cherry under her desk all day. Or perhaps someone else...? Another round of vibrations made her gasp, bringing her attention crashing back into the room.

"It's quite rude to ask someone something and then not even listen to the answer, Delilah. And besides, I certainly hope all these questions about Cherry aren't motivated by envy. It's a terribly ugly trait to exhibit, especially for such an otherwise attractive young woman such as yourself." She peered across the table into Delilah's eyes, as if expecting a confession. It left her frozen, staring back. In truth, as had been so often the case over the past couple of months, she did not know what she was feeling. All she knew was that the thought of being 'hers', as Ms. Verity had so plainly put it, filled her with a strange longing. Perhaps envy was why she had felt so defensive when speaking with the assistant.

"No, Ms. Verity..." Delilah replied. She whimpered as she felt the plug inside her start humming once more, at an even greater intensity. "Oh, fuck..." She muttered, finding it increasingly hard to string together more than a few utterances at once.

"Oh, come now, Delilah. You're an awful liar. I much prefer it when people are honest with me rather than telling me what they think they should say... So... Do be honest and tell me: Does the thought of Cherry being my submissive make you jealous?"

Delilah opened her mouth to speak, only to let out a needy whimper. She covered her mouth as the corner of Ms. Verity's curled upward. Delilah stared across the table, her eyes begging for a brief respite as she clamped her legs together, but the vibrations would not relent. Ms. Verity simply cocked her eyebrow in return, waiting patiently. "I... Maybe... Yes..."

"And why are you jealous of her?" Ms. Verity tugged at the thread she had unravelled.

"Because... The thought of being... The thought of you being my..." Delilah struggled to string together a coherent sentence. She kept her head down. She could almost feel the glances from other patrons boring into the back of her head, and as she rubbed her thighs together, she realised quite how wet she had become. She gasped as the vibrations finally slowed to a gentle murmur that kept her hyper-aware of her own body, but not enough to overwhelm her. Looking up, Ms. Verity made a little gesture with her hand, encouraging her to continue. "The thought that she gets to be yours... A-and do what you say... and to be by your side when I don't... It makes me jealous. The thought of having to work in my office every day, knowing you're upstairs and I'd rather be at your feet... It's... It's almost unbearable."

"Cherry proves herself my loyal submissive every single day. Do you think you are remotely worthy of such a title?"

"I don't... F-fuck..." She mumbled. She gripped the table as she tried to think of how to answer, all the while trying to stifle a moan. Ms. Verity took a bite of her food, patiently waiting for an answer. Delilah wanted to say yes, but she couldn't. "I-I... No, Ms. Verity, but... but... I want to become worthy..."

"I think you sell yourself short. While it's true that you have some way to prove yourself, I've met few others quite so desperate to please as you. If I didn't find it such an admirable quality, it would be borderline pitiful." In her present state, the cocktail of praise and degradation had a particularly potent effect, leaving Delilah's mind fuzzy and needy. "But... If that desperation could blossom into devotion, you could be quite a valuable addition to my department. Loyalty is a rare trait in the corporate world..." Ms. Verity made it sound as if she were musing to herself, but with the way she suddenly cut off the vibrations, it felt as if she was expecting an answer. Delilah gave a little whine as she tried to refocus her mind enough to respond.

"I could...?"

"Yes... I'm sure I could use someone like you working under me... And if you're as desperate to prove yourself worthy as you seem, maybe you'll earn the right to call yourself mine..." Delilah stared with wide eyes.

"Y-yes, please! I-I'm sure... I-I mean, not to presume, b-but I know I could..."

"Wonderful," Ms. Verity cut her off. "I'll have one of my girls sort the details out tomorrow, and we can have you hard at work before lunch." The abruptness with which she made the decision would have made it clear to anyone else that she had already decided before the evening began, but in Delilah's overwhelmed state, it almost seemed as if it were spur-of-the-moment.

The waiter approached the table. Before he could get a word out, Ms. Verity spoke. "That was quite wonderful, thank you. No desserts. Please, bring the bill." He nodded and walked off.

Delilah looked down at her plate. She had barely had a chance to eat at all. That wasn't the only thing that wasn't finished. "We're going...? Not that I'm ungrateful, of course! B-but you spent the whole time playing with the... You know... And I'm so close to... F-fuck..." Delilah gripped the edge of the table, whimpering pathetically. "Please, can you at least let me...?" She trailed off, too embarrassed to beg for what she needed in such a public place.

Ms. Verity tutted, the feigned nature of her disapproval evident in her voice. "Goodness! Asking someone to make you cum in the middle of a restaurant? And here I was thinking you liked to play the demure, uncorrupted maiden." Delilah's eyes flicked to the waiter, suddenly standing over them once more, while he looked back at the two with equally red cheeks as her. The executive nonchalantly dealt with the check as if nothing had happened before waving him away again, hardly looking up at him. She leant across the table and whispered, "Don't worry. I've got something better than dessert planned for you."

_____

It was dark out. No stars were visible, drowned out by the dazzling lights of a bustling evening in the city. "Let's take a little stroll, shall we?" Ms. Verity asked Delilah and began leading her along before she got a response. She struggled to keep up, her legs feeling weak after an entire meal being teased. Between that and Ms. Verity's long strides, she almost had to run to keep pace.

It wasn't long until they entered a seedier part of the city - somewhere Ms. Verity clearly didn't belong, and where even Delilah stood out while wearing her evening dress. Away from the open plazas in front of the business district's towers, the roads began to narrow until they became a labyrinth lit by flickering neon signs. "Are we going somewhere? I didn't really expect you'd know your way around this part of town," Delilah said, almost wondering out loud. "It seems a bit... Uh..." She searched for the right term. "...down-market? For you, at least..."

Ms. Verity shook her head with a little chuckle. "It's not like I've always had the money for nice restaurants. No, you don't just join a company and get a position like mine straight away. Believe it or not, I used to go to all sorts of places tucked away here, back when I first moved from London. Back then, I was twenty years old, an entire ocean away from home, all alone in a new city. Honestly, I'm surprised half of the places down here are still open..." Ms. Verity trailed off, almost sounding wistful.

"I only really come here with others from work. I don't think I'd ever go to any of these places alone."

"Perhaps you should try it sometime. Whenever I saw a shy little thing like you sitting all alone in the evening, there was a good chance I'd snatch her up and she'd end the night at my place." Delilah blushed at the prospect. Perhaps if she had put herself out there more, she would have been on the arm of someone like Ms. Verity sooner. As they turned a corner past another backstreet bar, Delilah suddenly felt her shoulders being pinned against the rough brick. Ms. Verity leaned in and whispered breathily in her ear. "Of course, if she was a slut, I would just take her out back and fuck her there instead."