Employee Discipline Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delilah felt the vibrations inside her start again, once more bringing the waves of arousal surging back. She glanced around, worried about any prying eyes that would see her, but this part of the city felt deserted compared to the bustle of the restaurant. She simply closed her eyes and at last let out a moan, the sort she had been suppressing all night. "Which would you rather be, I wonder? The girl I take home to my bed, or the slut who gets fucked in an alley? You act as if you were the former, but I think deep down, you'd rather be the latter..." Ms. Verity kept a hand placed firmly on Delilah's shoulder, while her other started to slide down her waist. Almost instinctively, Delilah spread her legs as she tossed her head back, her body quivering. "Which is it? Tell me," Ms. Verity ordered.

"I'd rather be a slut..." Delilah moaned out, feeling fingers tug the hem of her dress. "I don't think I could wait to get home... I've already been waiting for this all night..." Yet again, she gave another whimper as Ms. Verity's nails glided along her inner thigh. Delilah's body tensed with anticipation at the slightest touch.

"How impatient..." she teased. "Such a lack of self-restraint... Who knew that this whole quiet girl act was just a cover for a whore who begs to get fucked in a back alley at the first opportunity?" As her hands traced along her flesh, her touch became more and more unbearable, the vibrations in her ass keeping Delilah hyper-focused on every little sensation running across her body. "This is the treat you hoped for, isn't it? The chance to give in to the pleasure I offer those that are mine..." Her fingers finally climbed their way upwards, running across the front of Delilah's lacy black panties with the lightest touch. Delilah grasped at the wall as her legs almost buckled under her. An evening of teasing had left her body desperate for the attention it was finally receiving. "Don't you want it, Delilah? Don't you just want to give in to that pleasure?"

Even the slightest brush of fingers between her legs made her whimper. Delilah pushed her hips forward, letting out a needy moan. "God, yes... I need it..." A finger hooked into her underwear and tugged it aside. She felt her cunt being unveiled, the chill of the cool evening air making her feel ever more exposed.

"You really are just the most desperate little toy, aren't you? Always so very eager to prove yourself to me..." Delilah simply nodded as Ms. Verity traced her fingers along her slit, before plunging them deep inside, reaching her knuckle in one swift motion. Unable to stifle all her needy little utterances anymore, Delilah cried out in a moan that echoed through the alley. Her arms reached up and clasped around Ms. Verity's back, pulling her in closer. A haze of lust utterly clouded her mind, and her eyes closed tight. She felt the fingers inside her start to glide in and out. The hand on her shoulder loosened, only to climb upwards and reassert itself around her neck - Just enough to make her feel weak, exposed, vulnerable.

Ms. Verity leaned in until her lips brushed against Delilah's ear. "My, how your body must crave release... That's what you need, isn't it? To cum in an alleyway, like a common whore..." Her fingers slid in and out of Delilah's needy hole, as her arousal dripped down her inner thighs. She felt her body tense as climax swiftly approached, spurred on by the sweet words of encouragement that Ms. Verity purred. She placed her hand on the executive's waist to steady herself, uncertain her legs would withstand the orgasm building within her. "But..." Ms. Verity's hand froze.

Delilah opened her eyes and found them met by Ms. Verity's emerald gaze. From the cruel grin painted across her face, she seemed to revel in the overwhelming desire that wracked Delilah's body as she kept her teetering on the edge. Delilah couldn't help but let out a little whine, feeling herself so close to the release she needed. "You're not mine yet, are you?" Ms. Verity pulled her fingers out and once more ran them along Delilah's slit, with only the most delicate touch. She was left too aroused to form a coherent thought. All the while, every little twitch or spasm in Delilah's body told Ms. Verity just how far she could push her while depriving her of the crescendo she had been building to. "In fact, you weren't even sure if you were worthy earlier this evening... And if you're not mine, and you're not worthy, do you really deserve the pleasure I can give you?"

The worker's hips thrust forward in a futile attempt to hump the hand between her legs like a pathetic, needy bitch, only for Ms. Verity to withdraw her fingers until Delilah stopped. Without even thinking, her left hand attempted to move between her legs, only for it to end up pinned against the brick wall by the wrist.

"Of course, I am a woman of my word... I offered you a reward and if you wish, you may have it..." But what a display of devotion it would be to give that up, just to try to impress me... To forgo your own pleasure to show me what a good, obedient girl you are... I wonder... Would you do that? For me?" Ms. Verity savoured the look of conflict that flashed across Delilah's face. The desire for pleasure. The desire to submit. Her animalistic urges. Her desperation for approval. The whole time, Ms. Verity ran her finger up and down Delilah's folds at an agonisingly slow speed while the toy inside her continued to vibrate. A single drop of drool escaped from the corner of her mouth as it hung agape, struggling to formulate a response while her brain could hardly think straight. "What will it be, Delilah? Will you surrender your pleasure to me?" Ms. Verity asked plainly. She hardly had to. The executive knew precisely what her subordinate would do.

It took all the restraint Delilah had in her to not simply beg to cum. Her body was screaming out to be pushed over the edge into the sweet ecstasy that was ever-so-close. Countless times over the past month, she had masturbated to her fantasies of Ms. Verity pinning her down and pleasuring her, climaxing again and again late into the night. To deny herself that which had she craved so much felt like a total and utter betrayal of her own desires. And yet knowing it would impress the woman before her, her new boss, she felt like she would do anything. "Yes..." Delilah just about managed to mumble.

"Yes, what? Say it."

"Yes... I... I surrender my pleasure to you..." She felt the hand return between her legs, gently teasing her again, almost as if to torture her with that which she was denying herself. "Oh, f-fuck... I can't take anymore..." She mumbled without thinking, much to the amusement of her tormentor. Ms. Verity slowly pulled her fingers away from her, a small mercy considering the aching lust that Delilah was left with.

"I truly am most impressed, Delilah..." Delilah felt her chin being lifted until she was staring up at her boss, just inches from her face. "I don't think I've ever met a girl so very desperate to prove herself... I think I'm going to enjoy having you working under me..." With this, the executive finally let go of Delilah, who found her unsteady legs giving out under her. She sat there for a second, panting with all her pent-up, unreleased arousal. Without even thinking, her hand started moving towards her needy hole, only to be stopped by the tip of Ms. Verity's heel, firmly pinning her hand to the ground. "Self-restraint, Delilah," she reminded. "Denying your base urges until you're worthy of indulging them will be so much more rewarding."

Ms. Verity pulled out a phone from her little red bag and dialled a number. As it rang, she reached down and gently ran her hand through Delilah's hair, caressing her and sending even more shivers down her spine. "Yes, bring the car around... An alleyway just off Harding Street, we'll meet you by the road. No, just her." As she tucked her phone away, she paused, before pulling out her little remote and disabling the vibrations that continued to torment her subordinate. Extending a hand, Ms. Verity helped Delilah up before leading her out of the narrow passage and onto the street where a car was already pulling up.

"I expect to see you on my floor, bright and early at 8 o'clock sharp tomorrow." She slipped her hand between Delilah's legs and ran her fingers over her folds one last time, in full view of the mercifully quiet street, "I'm sure you'll make a wonderful employee of mine."

"I'm looking forward to it too..." Delilah weakly replied. Her enthusiasm for her new job was somewhat muted by the physical frustration overwhelming her every thought. As the car drove off, she pressed her thighs together, barely stifling a whimper. Her every instinct cried out of her to start pleasuring herself there and then, but she kept her hands firmly planted on her thighs. Even out of her sight, the words 'self-restraint' echoed in her mind. She knew it would be a long night of temptation before her first day in her new job tomorrow. Delilah gasped, feeling one last blitz of vibrations from the plug inside her, glancing back at a smirking Ms. Verity as the car finally drove out of range of the remote.