All Comments on 'Employee Number One'

by Club_Soda

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
JACKBETHJACKBETH11 months ago

Fuuuck it what a good story!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

I loved the story and gave it five stars and a favorite point. As a quick suggestion, you might want to get an editor or a proofreader. There were a number of spelling errors that Spell Check wouldn't pick up. For example, you had the mom call him "sweaty" instead of "sweety". Just a thought.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat11 months ago

Decent story. I gave it 3 stars because the writer just put out whatever. The first couple of paragraphs he used torcher when it should have been torture. And figure when it should have been finger. This guy does need an editor badly.

dirtysondirtyson11 months ago

The aunt needs to come back and see that her sister is pregnant and become even more jealous as she wants a kid of her own and so his Harem starts to grow!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. What about Aunt Vicky? Will she be a part of any future storylines?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love the story but hate the writing. Get an editor/proofreader, someone that knows what words mean and knows how to spell.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome story... Definitely needs continuation!!

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Slut Moms are not turn ons.

DooDeePlanBDooDeePlanB11 months ago

Echoing Sex4If57 regarding an editor, with errors such as disgusted instead of discussed, & torcher instead of torture, pleaser instead of pleasure, etc. but also watch your character ages.

You have MC leaving home at 18 & returning at 24, & his mum being 40 on his return, meaning she'd have likely only been 15 at conception. While certainly not impossible, it does feel a little less credible for a typical happy 2 + 2 family.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn good story. You earned the five stars I gave you. It inspired me to sign up so I can post a recent writing I did. Great work, keep it up. Definitely have to favorite this and favorite you as an author!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great read hoping for a sequel. Would love for the aunt to get in on the action.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

awful ending, as she transitions from mom, to flirtatious mom, to lifelong cum dumpster of a mom. And you don't fuck in a hot tub, especially if he was really hung, without the hot water washing all her natural lubrication. Some incel who's never been laid, or tried sex in a hot tub even without a cum dumpster involved, wrote this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If I'm Carson, I'd find a way to back out of this deal. It's gonna bite him in the ass, and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story hope to read more soon keep up the good work.

HotforwomenHotforwomen11 months ago
Yes it is a great story......

You need a editor. Your minor spelling errors did not detract from the story, they were little errors.

5 stars but get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think, unless you really know the business you are writing about, it is best to be vague about numbers. You could have said, he's loaded. You could have had his parents react to how much he was worth. You could have established he got a good deal or a bad deal on a home. All of this you can do without actually quoting specific amounts. I found your numbers distracting and I had doubts about their plausibility. If this guy is supposed to be a great businessman, just let us know without creating a possible contradiction by quoting doubtful numbers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really enjoyed your story. Your setup was a bit long but manageable! You need to do a better job of proofreading. You had some grammatical errors and spelling errors. I can’t wait to read additional chapters! Please don’t make us wait.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

great thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I gave 5 stars. Please continue and maybe involve auntie and sister.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now11 months ago

Ended ... just as it was getting really, really good.

Would love to read more about these characters!

Car6555Car655511 months ago

Please keep dad away from sister, but looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Shame about the rotten spelling!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I agree with tinfoihat. Good, hot story. But it is in bad need of editing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is very good & I'd like to see it continue. I was a bit concerned about the level of detail you were writing, but 3 to 4 page stories are readable & keep my attention. As someone else said, you need a proofreader, & those type of mistakes just knock me out of the the story.

You've made a few suggestions about continuing plot points. A best friend, who is in California, Carson's Aunt Vicky is coming there in a month, the trip to Wyoming & his sister April. Further chapters of this should continue to construct this world a) The Wyoming trip & little details since these 2 became lovers b) How did Carson's mom come to think this way? Was she taught & by whom or is this her own world view? Does Aunt Vicky share this view? Does Carson's dad know of her sleeping with others? Is this relationship to be kept secret from him? The small details that can become tedious sometimes build the story you started today.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't wait for 2nd part to this! Need to continue this fast! Got a good start to a story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope this story line continues and brings the aunt into the arrangement as well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I gave it a 4.5

Of all the incest stories the mother/son relationships seem to be the hottest of them all. And when you couple that with each of the partners wanting to make a baby or babies it gets hotter.

My most intense orgasms were when my lover told me that she wanted my baby. Couldn't imagine making love to a beautiful woman and that beautiful was also my mother and she is telling me that she wants my babies. I would dump jet after jet after jet after jet of my baby batter deep in her womb.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i would love to see a part two.. especially with Vicky involved too.

TxHoss060TxHoss06011 months ago

Awesome premise, exciting potential, please continue, love it

Tica21Tica2111 months ago

Well written and well formulated for a mother and son story.

jesemmojesemmo11 months ago

This is an incredible story and I enjoyed it very much, but it needs to continue. Is he going to impregnate, how is old dad going to be involved. This needs a chapter 2 and possibly a chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The Proofreading Police need to give him a break. If you write in secret, you may not have a proofreader. It's easy to miss things when you have read a story you've written over and over. I guess Mom and Dad will be pretending they are making and caring for Carson's and his Mom's children like they are their own. His Dad will love that when he's not getting any pussy himself. Maybe he can get Vicky or April to give it up without letting the cat out of the bag. At 40, Sasha has missed her childbearing years and it becomes riskier each year for birth defects. C cup breasts are the perfect size for me, and they must be so firm with implants making them stick out proudly. If Sasha rides Carson, she needs to lean forward so he can play with her tits and suck on her nipples. I'm a breast man myself. 5 Stars

nil_r2nil_r211 months ago

Sequel please - the spark generated by this story will then have a logical advancement

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One word decribes her mind best…Mercenary.

bill65williamsbill65williams11 months ago

Employee Number 2...

Aunt Vicky...

SRWFSRWF10 months ago

HI, really enjoyed the sotory, I look forward to a follow up on this with mom and the Aunt etc..

JobewonJobewon10 months ago

This is a fantastic story. Hope you keep it going , I would love to read more. Thank you.

knershknersh9 months ago

Awesome Story and so much potential for more sequels and incestuous romps - 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was good until you mentioned the mom's whoring herself for her dad and DIL.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So I loved it , son stepped up and took care of his family enough said

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It felt very transactional. She'll just be with whoever can provide her, family or not. Aside from that odd aspect, it's a decent story but I felt like it was lacking any real love sadly. If there ever was a part 2, that needs to be remedied otherwise it feels cold and empty.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Employee number two is his hot aunt employee number three is his sister. Now write the next part I already outlined it for you.

Crusader235Crusader2354 months ago

Fun story hope you continue as you add other whores, like his aunt, and maybe sister. How about a side story of how mom got her father and father in law to start fucking her for money.

LechemanLecheman4 days ago

Ok, loved the story, well done.

Not too sure about his mother and the pay-to-play system, that conveyed a coldness in his mother to her son; not the loving passion as mother and son. And her latter comment with him being the provider for the rest of HER life, not precisely something you would expect to hear from a loving mother caring for her child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous