Employee Number One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We still made a quick run through the house, taking note of all the cool features. Mom led the way, allowing me to watch her tight butt move in her skirt. After half an hour, we were done looking at the house. Mom being the experienced realtor that she was, picked up on the fact I was not impressed, so she didn't even ask if I was considering it. We simply moved onto the next property down the street.

Pulling into the driveway of the second house, I knew I was home. I could just feel it. I stepped out of the car, walking to the passenger side to help Mom. She again spread her legs just a bit too far, allowing for my fourth view of her panties on this trip.

We walked the property, it was still huge, 5,400 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, but it felt more cozy. The master bedroom upstairs and the study downstairs had spectacular views of the lake. The kitchen was at one time large but felt small with its country cottage aesthetic. The house sat on a full acre of land; the builders used that excess space to block off all neighbors' views with trees and bushes. It gave the backyard a real sense of privacy. The pool and outdoor grill backed up to the lake, the hot tube doubling as a gas-lit fire pit. I knew it would make for many romantic nights. A dock big enough for two boats topped off the features.

Coming in from the backyard, Mom took my hand and led me back to the master bedroom.

"Tell me what you think of this house." She said as we looked over the lake.

"I'll buy it. How much is it listed for again?"

"$3 million" Then, tilting her head as she thought for a second, "But we can probably talk them down to $2.7 million. No one is buying right now." Mom turned and walked back to the master bedroom windows to look down at the pool again. Her butt seemed to wiggle a little more than it had the rest of the day.

I left the room, and as I headed down the stairs, I heard Mom's voice saying, "This room is where my grandbabies will be made."

I thought that was a weird thing for Mom to say, but I didn't spend any time thinking about it. Instead, I started turning out all the lights downstairs while Mom turned out all the lights upstairs. In the driveway, when I helped Mom into my car again, her legs moved slightly slower, allowing me a longer look between them. This time when I looked up from her legs, Mom's eyes were right there to meet mine. Aw, I'm busted. I thought. A little embarrassed now, I got in the car and started driving back to my parent's house.

I had been thinking all week about what my business needed and my parent's financial situation. I wanted to help both of us out. I started talking to Mom.

"Hey, Mom, I have a business proposition for you," I said while weaving in and out of the slower-moving traffic.

"Is it the commission on the house we just saw? I'll cut my end to zero if you want." She said in a voice that sounded like she was trying to please me.

"No, you keep the commission. What I need is to hire a full-time broker for my investment firm. Are you available to come work for me?

Mom, for some reason, was taken aback a little "Work for you?" she said hesitantly. "Sweetie, I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"I'm paying $10,000 monthly, company car, and year-end bonuses."

Mom perked up a bit, clearly interested in what I said, "That sounds like a good offer." Then thinking for a moment, she added, "But I really need to talk to your dad about this first."

The conversation moved to other topics as I drove us home, expertly avoiding the speed traps. I was disappointed when I helped Mom out of the car that her legs stayed together this time, but I soon forgot about my disappointment when she raised gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We walked into the house; Dad was already home watching TV in the living room. He stood up to greet Mom with a hug, but Mom just blew right past him. Dad exchanged a confused look with me. He didn't have any more of a clue as to what was happening than I did.

Ignoring what happened, I started talking to Dad about the house I was about to buy.

***

One month had passed since I had put an offer on what was to be my first house. I was set to close on it later that day, with a final sales price of $2.5 million. I wished I had started lower. $2.5 million was my opening bid; the seller agreed to the deal within an hour of the offer being made.

Before the closing, I needed to go into the office and finish some work. Mom had accepted my job offer, and we had been working knee to knee on identifying the best real estate deals for the last month. We kept all our options in Orlando for single-family homes, but we set nationwide search parameters for more significant properties.

There were a lot of terrific deals. The real estate market was a complete wreck. I had committed $30 million to this business, which included my office's building and my parents' former rentals, leaving me $3 million in cash after I bought my house.

Real estate is an industry where one large low-income apartment complex can easily be worth over $50 million. My $30 million would go a long way, but that still only qualified me a small time.

I seriously thought about bringing in Dad to help get a commercial loan for some of these bigger opportunities, but something in my gut told me keeping my deals all cash was the way to go. When I expressed that feeling to Mom, she wholeheartedly agreed; she knew how bad debt had wrecked her and Dad with their real estate investments.

I pulled up to the office and hopped off my blue 2007 Honda CBR motorcycle. Taking off my helmet, I noticed Mom's car was already parked outside. I was still staying at my parent's house, but mom usually got to work earlier than me because she liked to have at least a few highly attractive properties ready for me to review when I walked in.

Walking up the stairs, I hear Mom's voice from around the corner; the tinted windows keep her from seeing me approach.

Mom's words stopped me in my tracks. "I just don't want to fuck him anymore, Vicky," Mom said. I stood completely still. A part of me wanted to know what my parents' drama was, so I kept quiet to keep on eavesdropping.

"ya... ya... ya... that's what I mean. A man is supposed to provide for his family. Frank hasn't been the provider for this family for over 10 years. I was the breadwinner before this crash happened, and now he doesn't even have enough pride to own his own damn house. We are forty-one and forty and live in our twenty-four-year-old son's house."

That's strange; I don't think of it as my house, I thought as Mom carried on the conversation with my aunt.

"Yes, Carson is doing great... NO! You absolutely cannot live with my son when you move up here next month.... Why? Is that a serious question? ... Don't play innocent with me; you're going to try and fuck him on the very first night... yes, and every night after, that's exactly my point... WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M JEALOUS! You know what, Vicky, I can't handle this call anymore. Bye!"

I heard the sound of Mom's phone hanging, followed by her heels clacking on the ground as she walked back inside the office.

So, Aunt Vicky wants to fuck me. She isn't just teasing. I don't know how I feel about that. I thought to myself. I wasn't opposed to the idea, Vicky was hot, but I had never considered her advances seriously. Also, what's that about Mom not wanting to have sex with Dad anymore? Poor guy couldn't seem to catch a break.

After allowing myself a moment to think about what I had just heard, I started moving again towards the office door. As I entered the office, Mom was coming back from the break room with a cup of coffee in hand. "Good morning, Mr. Crigler!" She said with a cheerful voice and a big smile on her face.

"Good morning Mrs. Crigler. Have you been keeping all the employees in line today?"

"I've made sure to keep all me, myself, and I busy building your empire, sir." She laughed, poking fun at me because I told her I wanted a real estate empire the previous week.

Mom set down the coffee and then picked up a manila folder. This was her morning report of available properties that met our search criteria. She handed me the folder with a kiss on the cheek; it had become her daily routine since day one of working for me.

We sat down to work. It would only be a half day since my home closing was at 2:00p.m. Going through the property leads, we found two more local houses that I decided to purchase. They ended up being the night and tenth single-family houses I bought that month, in addition to my parent's eight, bringing my portfolio up to 18 rental homes, all paid for in cash.

Turning to the last page of mom' file, I noticed the listing was very different. It was for a 3,000-acre combined farm/ranch in Wyoming. Mom explained that for what the property made in profit, it should sell for $12 million, but the owners had dropped the price to $7 million and still had no offers.

"Now, this is what I am looking for. Big deals with big value." I said, turning to Mom; she had a big, satisfied grin. She was clearly proud of herself for bringing this to me.

"Let's go see it. Call the listing agent and see if we can get a tour on Monday."

"Yes, sir, right away, boss." Mom said. She wouldn't call me Carson, son, sweetheart, or anything else at work. At work, I was always boss, sir or Mr. Crigler. I really enjoyed the respect she gave me in the office. Now I know there was more to it, but I saw it as providing an employer with proper respect back then.

I looked up the location of the ranch on the computer. When I noticed where it was, I turned to Mom. "Hey, this place isn't far from the Grand Teton Mountains. I've never been there, maybe we should spend a few days hiking while we are there. We haven't had a family camping trip since high school."

Mom reached into her bag that was on the floor. I enjoyed the view of her tight body stretching her even tighter clothing. As she came back up, I got a view straight down her cleavage to her flat stomach below.

"It would seem great minds think alike." She said, handing me another folder full of papers. When I opened the folder, I found it stuffed with vacation destinations, hiking trail information, camping locations, and everything else we would need for a camping trip in the Grand Tetons.

We spent the rest of the morning looking through the potential locations for our trip to Wyoming, almost forgetting to write up the offers for the two houses. Eventually, 1:00p.m. rolled around, and it was time to leave for my house closing.

When I stood up, I looked around the empty office; Mom was my only employee so far. A titillating thought crossed my mind. I said it out loud without thinking, "I think I'm only going to hire women for this company."

Mom snorted, shocked and amused by my comment, "Oh, Mr. Crigler wants to be a pimp. Make us girls work for his money."

Feeling more cocky than normal, I countered, "If I'm a pimp, then did you want to be my bottom bitch?"

"What is a bottom bitch? I don't like the sound of that." There was a cautiously curious look on Mom's face.

"It's the girl that goes around and makes sure all the other girls are paying the pimp his money."

Mom perked up. "Oh, I can definitely do that, but there is no way in hell I'm letting you call me a bitch at work."

"How about the director of personnel," I said, smiling.

"That sounds better."

"Perfect, and as my first order, I am implementing a dress code that all female employees must wear skirts no longer than mid-thigh."

"Mr. Crigler, I will have to report you to HR for sexual harassment." She said, smiling up at me from her chair.

Looking down into her eyes, I winked, saying, "Then remind me not to hire anyone for HR." Mom broke out in a laugh as she stood up and started walking to the door. Step by step, Mom began to pull her knee-length skirt up past mid-thigh.

Mom opened the front office door, then looked back at me. "Am I in dress code now, sir?" she asked, one foot out in front of the other like she was posing in a mini-skirt.

"Yes, you are, Mrs. Crigler."

"Good." Mom turned and stepped out the door, letting her skirt fall back to its natural length.

The house's closing went smoothly; there were no surprises in the paperwork and no last-minute requests. The best part was that since the house was vacant, I took ownership when the papers were signed.

Mom and I had already gone through the house several times with interior designers, picking out furniture, colors, linens, kitchenware, etc. I had already bought everything I needed to fully furnish the place. It was all sitting outside on the street inside two large moving trucks. The plan was to have everything, except for the electronic systems, put in today, then have a team of maids arrange the ins and outs while they gave the house a final cleaning. When I pulled up on my bike, the interior designer was already directing a team of movers on how to place everything.

Mom had not come with me to the closing; it wasn't needed, but she had been acting as my personal assistant for decorating my house, doing a lot of the in-between communications with the design team. She pulled up in her car shortly after I arrived.

Mom shocked me when she stepped out of the car. She had a different set of clothes on from this morning. She was still in a business suit of sorts; it was checkered black and white with gray transitions. Her jacket was arm's length and left open, showing the white blouse underneath. Her skirt came up high on her waist but didn't even reach mid-thigh. As usual, she also had high heels on.

"Wow, you're looking good. Why did you change clothes?" I asked, hoping she hadn't noticed my eyes pop out of my head.

"I had to get into uniform." She said as she walked up to me, putting her figure under my chin, a sign I needed to close my mouth. Busted again, I thought as I watched her walk past me, exaggerating the sway of her hips. She had started doing that every time she walked in front of me.

We monitored the completion of the house. I enjoyed Mom and our interior designer Kristy's little game. Kristy would try to flirt with me when mom wasn't around, and when mom was around, she protected me from Kristy like a guard dog, a constant eye battle between the two women without a word being spoken. I still need to figure out why women do this, but at least it's entertaining to watch sometimes.

Around 7:30p.m., the house was done. The movers, maids, and, unfortunately, Kristy had all left. It was just me and Mom in my new home. The plan for that night was to cook some steaks on the grill and enjoy the sunset from my hot tub overlooking the lake. I had invited Dad to join us, but he had been sick for a few days and declined the invitation.

I looked at Mom, still in her business suit. "Ok, you're off the clock now. Let's get changed. I'm going to put the steaks on, and we can watch the sunset over the lake."

"Sounds good to me, sir." She said with a smile, then left to retrieve a bag from her car.

I walked up to my new bedroom, looking around in satisfaction. The master bedroom was almost as big as the small 2-bedroom apartment I had shared with Josh. It didn't feel real to me yet. I stepped into the closet and located where my swim trunk had been put away. A few minutes later, I was outside with the steaks, starting the brick grill.

The sun was just over the horizon, giving everything that perfect golden glow. I loved golden hour. Watching everything glow as the sun set was easily what I missed most about San Francisco. I heard the back door slide open behind me. I turned to see my mother; my jaw literally dropped this time.

Stepping into the backyard, Mom was lit perfectly with the golden sunrays. She wore white hipster-cut bikini bottoms that exposed more of her flat stomach than a standard bikini bottom. Her top was also white, with lacy frills dangling down her C-cup breasts. A small tie around her neck and back were the only things keeping her breast supported.

I didn't know what to say. Luckily, Mom spoke first. "That steak smells delicious, sweetie. How much longer?"

"umm oh, ya, the steak, it will be" I was struggling to take my eyes off Mom, and she knew it. I continued to fumble around for words, "Umm, ya, it's umm almost done, I think. So m-mom, I didn't know you had a swimsuit like that."

"I just picked it up yesterday. I like to look good for the man of the house." She said, now walking towards me again. Dumbly I looked around for Dad, my brain still not allowing me to fully understand what was happening.

Mom pressed her body into mine as she reached up on her toes to kiss me. She shocked me again, planting a soft kiss directly on my lips. "Meat smells good, Carson." She said, separating from me and then going to the outside refrigerator to pull out the chilled alcohol to start mixing some drinks.

I checked on the steaks while Mom made us a pair of mojitos. I took the steaks off the grill and set them aside to rest next to the potatoes and mixed vegetables that had been prepared earlier. Mom had moved to a love sofa pointed directly west with the best view of the lake.

She gestured for me to sit down next to her. I joined her, taking a drink in one hand and wrapping my arm around her body with the other hand. I pulled Mom in close for a hug, loving the warmth of our skin-to-skin contact. We said 'Cheers', clinking our glasses, and spent the next 15 minutes cuddled up with each other as we watched the sun go down over the horizon.

Once the night sky was dark, we got up from the sofa. I started arranging the meal while Mom made a second round of drinks, this time margaritas. I don't remember what we talked about while eating, only that we both really enjoyed the conversation.

After giving our meal time to digest, I walked up behind Mom under the pretext of giving her a shoulder massage. Instead, I scooped her up out of her chair and ran full speed with her in my arms, jumping into the pool together.

The water was freezing. The last thing I was expecting was a cold Florida pool during the summer.

Mom came up for air. "CARSON! CARSON! Holy shit, that's cold!" she said, swimming towards the stairs. I sat in the middle of the pool, just laughing to myself. There was no way I was staying in, but I was waiting for Mom to walk out just so I could see the bikini cling to her body.

I wasn't disappointed. She stepped out of the pool with her bikini painted to her body. Mom was lit up from underneath as she scrambled up the stairs. I could easily make out the outline of her camel toe and the location of her nipples poking through the top.

Getting my eye full, I jumped out of the side of the pool, stopping Mom from retrieving her towel. "This way," I said as I led my shivering mother by the hand toward the hot tub. We both eased our way into the warm bubbling water of the hot tub.

In the hot tub, Mom grabbed hold of my arm; that same demure look she had when we were talking about buying her house came over her face. I let her just be there with me, not pressing. After a while, she started talking.

"Carson, can I kiss you?"

Not sure what she meant, I absent-mindedly agreed, "Sure, Mom."

She moved in front of me, straddling my lap. I could feel her slit resting on my rod underneath the water. I was confused, my brain still in disbelief. Mom held me in her hands as she lowered her head to mine and locked our lips together.

When our lips made contact, the block in my brain vanished. At that moment, I understood everything from these past five weeks. Mom's come on's, her submissive behavior, her shameless teasing. I realized my attraction towards her was her choice, not mine. I was the prey, and she was the hunter.