Employee Number One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brain wanted to stop this, to re-evaluate the fact this woman on top of me was Mom. However, my brain was being cut off from its blood supply as my cock grew.

I opened my mouth, allowing Mom's tongue to slip in. I darted into her mouth, or tongues dueled back and forth, swirling around each other until finally, Mom sucked my tongue into her mouth and softly bit down, locking me in place.

I felt her hands working underneath the water. She lifted her hips up, then back down. Planting herself right back on my cock, trapped by my swim trunks. Mom lifted her hand out of the water, displaying the bikini bottoms she had been wearing.

Releasing my tongue, Mom placed her mouth by my ear. "It's all yours, Carson. Just take it." She said as she lifted herself off of me, then moved to the other side of the hot tubs. Still, with her top on, Mom leaned over the tub's edge, looking out onto the lake, lit only by the moon.

I stood up, lowered my trunks, and removed them. I stepped forward and saw Mom's cute heart-shaped ass wiggling beneath the water, asking me to take it. I put my hands on Mom's hips, steadying her. She looked over her shoulder, making eye contact as I lined up my cock.

I watched Mom's eyes roll back in her head as I pushed my cock into her love canal.

"Ohhhh, sweaty, Carson, that feels so good."

"You feel pretty damn good, too," I said, still trying to work all 7 inches of my man meat inside her.

"Take it, baby, just take me. Aaa, don't worry about my aaaa orgasm this time. I just need you to claim my pussy. Please, darling, just own me!" Mom said, with urgency in her voice.

I started thrusting forward a little faster, still not bottomed out. A couple more thrusts and I hit Mom's cervix.

"Oh, wow, you're a big body. I haven't felt someone hit that in years."

Encouraged by her words, I picked up my pace a little. Alternating between deep and shallow thrusts, trying to get Mom's box to fully open up to me.             

It finally happened. I felt my balls slap into Mom's lower stomach. Relishing the sensation of being fully inserted, I gave Mom's body time to adjust before moving again.

"Hmmmm, my baby's is balls deep inside of me. How do you like this?" She said as her vagina started to contract and move around my cock.

"Holy shit, Mom, that's the best feeling I've ever felt from a pussy."

"Hmmm, it feels better when you're actually fucking me."

"Oh, it does," I said, working my cock in and out of her again.

I moved my hands up Mom's body, untying the bikini top from the back, then grabbed the small cloth and discarded it into the yard. My right hand played with mom's breast as my left held her hips to keep mom steady as I moved in and out of her pussy.

"Oh baby, that feels good. Play with my breast, baby, squeeze mommy's boobs." She cried as my fingers softly manipulated her nipples.

I could feel my orgasm come on quickly. I hadn't even tried to get laid since I left Italy, so there was a month of cum stored inside me. I continued to thrust into Mom when a thought crossed my mind. I wonder if mom is on birth control. Then another thought ran through my head do I really care if she isn't? She just told me to claim her. Knocking her up is the ultimate claim.

My thrusting became more frantic; my balls tightened as my mom kept shouting her encouragement.

"Yes, yes, yes, do it, baby, claim me, mark me as yours. Do it, Carson, make me your bitch! CUM INSIDE ME! AAAAAAA" Mom spasmed in her own orgasm. The extra tightening around my cock sent me over the edge. I felt my balls boil over; no turning back. I thrust forward one last time, pressing firmly against Mom's cervix. I roared as a month's worth of semen shot out of me and directly into Mom's womb.

I held my mom by her hips, keeping her in place, allowing my dick to go soft inside her as we caught our breath. Eventually, our breathing returned to normal, and my cock slipped out of her on its own. I let go of Mom and sat back in the hot tub seat.

Mom turned, and for the first time, I got to see her naked breast, perky from the implants. She crossed the water and sat on my lap, holding onto me with both arms around my neck. I put my left arm around he body, finding her tit with my hand, using it as my anchor to hold her by. I ran my right hand up her leg; she opened them slightly for me as I softly rubbed her vaginal lips with my figure.

We sat for a minute, cuddling, just enjoying the feeling of our bodies together. However, I was still confused.

"Mom, can I ask you a question."

"Sure, anything for my provider." She said. My provider, that's an interesting choice of words, I thought.

"You have been trying to get me in bed since I bought the houses, haven't you."

Looking up at me with what I now know to be a look of attraction and submission, she whispered into my ear. "Yes, I have, sir."

"Why?"

"It's a woman's job to care for the man providing for her."

"Dad doesn't provide for you?" I asked.

"We have been married twenty-two years, Carson. In all that time, your dad has been the breadwinner for my five years."

"So you don't have sex with Dad anymore?"

"I did, just not much. We stopped making enough money to support ourselves a few years ago and started living off debt. So, I stopped sleeping with him. Before tonight the last time either of us got laid was maybe two years ago."

"Damn, that's a long time."

"No kidding."

"But what about when April and I were young. There is no way Dad was making enough money to support us."

"He wasn't, and I wasn't either." She said.

"So what did you do?"

With a look of fondness, Mom said, "I slept with the two men that were paying the bills."

"Grandpa Thomas and Grandpa Marshall were paying the bills back then."

"Yes, they were."

This was shocking. I yelled, "You were having sex with your dad and father-in-law!?"

Mom leaned over, locking her lips to mine, trying to suck my tongue out of my head for a minute, then backed off and looked me in the eyes. "Yes, I was. They were the men stepping up to provide for my family. It's my job as a woman to be available for the men in my life who provide. Until I was twenty-eight, I had regular sex with Dad and Tom. Now I just had sex with my son, who now provides for my family."

"Wow, that's crazy. I thought Dad was the only man you had ever been with."

"He was the first, that's true, and you're only the fourth man I've ever had sex with, Carson. I don't have random affairs. This pussy is a strict pay-to-play system, and you better bring enough money to fully support me and my kids."

"Mom, you don't have any kids at home anymore."

She leaned into my ear again, and in a soft, seductive voice, she said, "That's your call, sweetie. Mommy is on birth control, but if my big sexy provider wants me to stop, I'll stop."

"Wow, did Dad ever get that deal?"

"Your dad's income was never stable enough for me to fully offer myself like that. I thought he had potential when I was young, but it didn't pan out. You and April probably wouldn't have been born if I had waited a few years." Mom gave me another kiss on the lips. "You, however, can provide for me for life. That's why you're allowed full access to my body." She said while placing a hand over her baby basket.

"Look at you, getting hard again already. Mmmm, it's been a long time since I had a cock this young. How about we take this upstairs. I want to help break in that new bed of yours."

We got out of the hot tub and dried off. I texted Dad that Mom had gotten drunk and would crash in a spare bedroom. He texted back, telling me to take care of my mother. Still naked, I chased Mom up the stairs like a horny college student, watching her bare ass bonce in front of me as I moved to pinch it over and over again.

Laughing and giggling, I trapped Mom between me and the king-sized bed. I picked up the small woman and tossed her into the middle of the bed. Crawling up the sheets, I separated her knees with my hands. Mom allowed her legs to fall open, showing me that smooth, pretty pink pussy that had given birth to me.

I started kissing my way down her leg, not letting Mom get too comfortable as I mixed in a playful bite with every third or fourth kiss. She seemed to enjoy the pressure of the bit more than the soft touch of the kiss. Soon I had my mouth on her flower.

I licked up one side of Mom's vulva and down the other. Her pussy lips had swelled again, but I was working them towards max sensitivity. I started circling her clitoris with my tongue while my hands found her breasts and gently manipulated her nipples.

"Oh, that feels so good. Oh, you're making mom cum again, baby; keep going." Mom's legs pressed against my head. Her hips thrust up towards my mouth as I kept a lock on her love button. My left hand left her breast and reached up for her face. Mom took two of my fingers into her mouth and started sucking on them like a cock.

I started working my tongue faster and faster, listening to Mom's moans of pleaser as she continued sucking on my fingers. I knew she was getting close as her legs applied more pressure to my head. I kept working on her then suddenly, her teeth clamped down on my fingers, sending pain down my arm. Her legs completely wrapped around my head, pushing my tongue deeper into her vagina, her hips thrust toward me, and Mom let out a high-pitched squeal muffled by my fingers. She came, juices squirting out into my mouth. I licked the tasty fluid as her body seized up.

When mom's body started to relax, releasing my head from her thighs, I started moving up her body, positioning my head with hers. I teased her pussy by running my cock through her folds but not actually going in.

"You're such a bad boy, teasing your mom like that." She moaned.

"Hmmm, I think I'm about to be a real bad boy," I said with a smile. Mom tried shifting her hips so I would slide into her, but I didn't let it happen. "Tell me, did you mean what you said about me having full access to your body."

Mom stopped moving her hips, eyes wide open; her full attention was on what I was saying to her. She answered me in a meek, submissive voice, her eyes looking into mine, pleading with me to be gentle with her. "Yes, you're my provider now, and I think you probably will be for the rest of my life. My body is yours."

I took a moment to respond, enjoying the feeling of having this level of power over Mom. "Good, I want you off birth control," I said, watching her face shift to a shocked expression. She didn't think I would actually take her up on that offer. "You and Dad are going to raise as many kids as I can put in you," I said as I shifted my hips and rammed my dick home.

Mom felt so much better this time. Without the water, I felt every curve and bump of Mom's pussy. "yeees," she moaned as I worked my way inside her. I continued thrusting, Mom's pussy still adjusted to my size from early. "Yes, yes, yes, yes," Mom yelled.

"I fucking love this pussy" I grunted

"It's yours, baby, all yours."

"Oh, Mom, you feel so fucking good. I'm going to enjoy knocking you up."

"Yes baby, do it, make me a mom pregnant again. I'll give you as many babies as you want. Aaaaa," Mom said as she went over the edge for her third orgasm of the night. I felt her spasm around my sheathed dick and continued to pump in and out of her.

I flipped Mom over flat on her belly, mounting her from behind. I re-entered her pussy and started working my cock in and out at an even more rapid pace.

"Your grandbabies are going to be made in this room, Mom. That's what you said the first day here."

"Oh baby, I did. I did say that."

"Bet you didn't think they would be made inside you."

"Do Carson, do it! Make me pregnant; claim me as your breeding bitch. I want to have your babies!" Mom went over the edge into another orgasm. The feeling of her pussy contracting around me again caused me to lose control for the second time tonight.

"Take it! Take it! I'm going to make you pregnant!" I shouted as I unleashed another round of baby makers into my mother.

I collapsed onto Mom's back, both breathing hard, coming down from our climax. I soon rolled off Mom and felt her snuggle into my arm. As I fell asleep, I thought about everything I could do with Mom now that we were lovers.