All Comments on 'Employee Of The Day Award'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My My

Half way through I knew this was a U.K. ditty about a slut wife and a little perv hubbie. These stories are very unflattering, I don't know why they keep getting written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That was fun!

I watched my wife give a friend a blow job once and really liked it. We were in our tent in the woods.

Ignore peole who read and then they tell everyone they are disgusted. Why do they bother reading?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wrong category

stories like this crap shouldn't be in 'loving wives' they should be in 'fucking loser wimp husbands'

fregenfregenover 14 years ago
It was a one off

Until the next time. Paul liked it, Becky liked it. Nick doesn't seem all that bothered. But even if Nick had not liked it no way it's going to stop. Paul is bigger and more satisfying. Carly says she wants a three way. This genie is not going back into the bottle. Plan on it happening a lot more Nick.<P>

Becky says "Neither of us have ever cheated or been tempted." What an odd statement to make after she has just screwed her boss! She didn't consider that cheating!?!<P>

Congratulations. She just changed the rules of the marriage unilaterally and Nick's lack of outrage will ensure that he gets to hear a lot more stories in the future. If Nick gets lucky maybe he will get a shot at Carly or Jenny. But after Paul maybe neither of them will be interested. Oh, well.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

tanda9876tanda9876over 14 years ago
Great story

Well written and loved the story. The insults from idiots who take the moral high ground amaze me. If you don' like erotic writing or don't like this genre, why read it? The title, category and introduction tell you what it's about! Dumb!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ok she married a braindead gay wannabe

Of course she doesnt have much more brains. I really liked the early part where she said neither of them had cheated on their marriage. Wow, one lie after another. Personally I would by knocked her out of the bed and told her to be gone with the hour. Then gone out and found her fucker, not lover, just her fucker and wiped the floor with him. A few well placed kicks should stop his romance for a while. Surprinig what a good ski mask will do to prevent identification. Divorce is the only solution to the problem in the marriage and a trip to the doctor for medical testing is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow tanda thanks for telling what to think n read.

If you got off your high horse from cucking your one and only and thought about the physical, financial, and medical risk in fucking around outside your marriage you might realize what a whore this wife in the story was. She was being paid to fuck her boss and wanted to do it again. She isnt simply a slut, or cheater, or adultress, she is a paid whore. Not only that she has and works in a job that requires and IQ of about 70 and her thinking is really up to snuff. She compares her husband with his hand in his shorts rubbing himself as equal to her fucking around her marriage. Well if that isnt a cunt thinking with her cunt, laffs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Faggot NancyBoy Dog Vomit

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Warped Husband Award

I gave you a 100 based on your writing and imagination, I thought your story flowed well and was erotic and very definitely suggestive of your doing a 2nd chapter.

He either has a very low self esteem or a very overactive kinky sex drive. At any rate, she obviously had been attracted to the boss all along and totally was into the secret fucking...Now, she could fuck him everyday...she had to have another orgasm right there just thinking about Pauls big cock.

Go for the next chapter, is hubby a wimp, a cucky, low self esteem or does he walk away???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hubbie

Is so far a little boy jacking off like he's in high school. If he was a man wife wouldn't have done this in the first place. No where to go with this but put panties and bra on hubbie, a little lip stick and sell his worthless ass out to other fags. I'd of handled it a little differently with a couple of people in a lot of pain and a fire at the clothing store, but thats just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just another slut Wife/Cuckold story.

The sentence in this story that makes the slut wife out to be a someone who doesn't respect or care what her Cuckold wimp thinks is this one here "Neither of us had ever cheated or been tempted, so I definitely wasn't going to let this first ever indiscretion on his part ruin things." So the cuckold wimp wanks his tiny prick in his own garden and she thinks that letting FUCK her is okay? She even compares the two and finds that the cuckold wimp is doesn't do it for her anymore. W.T.F? Well I hope they die a horrible death. Some kind of plague perhaps? Stupid story about two very stupid people which by default makes the writer stupid as well for thinking up such characters.

skip.69skip.69over 14 years ago
Forget the adverse comments

The ones that count are the ones who read a story because they like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not worth a comment!

!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bad writing, horrid plot

This sophmoric tale hardly deserves comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what

what a piece of crap your prove that some idiots shouldn't write.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
WTF????

I'm giving you 50 for the effort, but the premise is just sooo stupid. She gets mad because he was jacking off and she was being all mighty of herself, and she compared this indiscretion with her cheating????? For crying out loud, if you are going to be writting more cuckold stories, at least make them more believable.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
What the fuck...

Hubbie's a wimp and maybe a faggot. The wife is a whore and a slut skank. He kerks off outside (like a little boy) and the she tells him about her cheating. I don't know but the cheat is bad. I would pay a visit to Pauls wife and tell her then I would go to Paul and tell him that I fucked his wife after I beat the shit out of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
moral high ground?

he jerked of in his backyard, she fucks another man. She claims they have never cheated on each other, but then she turns around and tells this story...while jerking off her husband. And fuel to the fire, she fantasizes about her boss, so it won't be long before she is fucking him to the exclusion of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

just nice and so appealing, anybody got some brain left for ........

gigintonygigintonyover 14 years ago
I liked your tale.

Please, don't let these idiots who hide behind the name "Anonymous" deter you from writing. My wife and I bagan sharing almost thirty years ago and I still enjoy watched her fuck other guys and gals. Perhaps Carley and Jenny could be worked into your little troupe along with your Nick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was ok, a harmless little slut wife fantasy

and as usual it brought the fucking creeps out in force. Sad cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Know, Seawater,

It is stories like this that make us think ALL Englishmen want to be cuckolds.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Inserting myself into this scene

I would have her eating Carly's young pussy while Paul is ramming his big cock into her from behind. Hot, hot, hot. The the husband could show up and all sorts of hot sex would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what wasn't said

wife topped the silliness of the husband, and the silence should have said volumes to him. my end, go ex wife and do what you want, and lets end this, no hard feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What!!!!!!

Write another story this is a waste. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another end

Oh, she wants a 3-some with a guy and a woman. That's god to know, I will ask Paul's wife. You see, she too figured out what was happening and came to see me. Since you were doing it with him, it felt only right that I should do it with his wife ...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Funseekr stop with the mescaline already...

....the hubby "showing up" would just make the final degradation that much sooner.This isn't your life.This is just more uk bullshit hiding in the wrong category.And all these stories deserve every ounce of shit they get because of that fact.Almost as bad as the juvenile denigration of erotica BFD and Pos thunker spew out.An insult to what this site was originally headed towards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What Is Hot

About a wife fucking around and the little boy hubbie jacking off. He wasn't invited to the party and that would be a divorce right there. The fact the wife likes the other guys dick better is for the humilation that is so important to these cockold fetishes. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I hate British writers who write stories like this

Not because of the country or the 'normal' people in the country, no I hate British wimp cuckold writers both male and female. This is a classic example of a story that belongs in the FETISH section of this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic

What a sad, pathetic, creepy little story. It's about as erotic as a fart in the wind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story

Ignore the comments from those who come here just to rant and criticize. I thought it was excellent and hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent Story?

This is a story about a retard who rolls around outside in the grass jacking off where people can see him, is that excellent? No, than perhaps his slut wife informing him he's being cockold by her boss, who also took over her pussy, no big suprise, and soon by both him and his wife, but he's not invited of course. Is that what was excellent? When she tells the retard she's having a baby even though she only jacks retard off now that will make the story even better, whats better than excellent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Eff Off!

Why do you jerk-offs who criticise writers of these sorts of stories, bother reading them in the first place, then? Your weasel comments, say more about you than it does about such story writers, let me give you the tip.

Why can't you accept the fact that some men just love their women to go with other men?

So okay, you real men, have you told the wife you make out you love so much and would kill any other man who so much as raised an eye to feast on her body, the last time you tossed off in the bathroom?

lottylottyover 14 years ago
Eff Off!

Why do you jerk-offs who criticise writers of these sorts of stories, bother reading them in the first place, then? Your weasel comments say more about you than it does about such story writers, let me give you the tip.

Why can't you accept the fact that some men encourage and love their women to go with other men because it turns both partners on? And why don't you dim-witted cretins also realise that many women, some of your wives included, if your tiny brain could ever accomodate it, desire it too? Your problem, well, one of them, lies in the fact that for you, marriage and relationships are synonyms for ownership.

So okay, you real men, have you told the wife you make out you love so much and would kill any other man who so much as raised an eye to feast on her body, the last time you tossed off in the bathroom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOTTY?

YOUR A MAN? With that name? It is you who has the issues. Not most of readers who disliked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hay Lotty

Your the little jack off fool, you have to do it in the bathroom huh, wife won't help you out. If your married at all I'm sure she is so ugly you don't care who she fucks. Sorry but a lot of us do have good looking wives and don't plan on some dickhead helping us out, and damm sure wouldn't jack our dicks like a idiot reading about some loeser.

slippery7slippery7over 14 years ago
very sexy story!!

I hope you keep writing......this is a very hot story....I love "confession" stories, with the wife hesitatingly telling her hubby about her experience...but realizing that as she tells him, he is getting increasingly excited.....and encourages her to do more of the same...........hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes.

I'm glad he's married to her and not me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Why did Sweetie confess?

It is difficult to accept the premise that Sweetie would confess to Hubby just because he had put himself into the doghouse. Potential benefit? IF Hubby is willing to forgive because of the currency of his misstep, or better - gets excited; then she has clear sailing with her Boss Bull AND Young Hot Vixen. Potential bad? Adios - Sayonara - Adieu! Benefit does NOT cum close to matching Loss!

Get past THAT little detail and it is hot to see Hubby being de-conditioned to Sweetie's naughtiness - the immediacy of getting close to ejaculation overpowers past naughty Sweetie behavior that could torpedo Hubby's marital relationship! That was created with great skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this stinks

what the fuck, you make him to be a brain damaged moron. that's the olly way this stupid story has any validity. erase and never try again fucktard

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
way to fucked up.

Becky is just a slut. Nick is a sucker. Dump the bitch unless she will set a threesome with Carly for him first.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Another woman showing no regard to their marriage

It starts out her yelling at him for jerking off out side, then she uses it as a way tofuther insult her husband. She tells how she had cheated on him an then told him that even after he said he would forgive her if it was a one time deal. She then told hr she was going to keep doing it. And he was not going to do a thing about it. At least my wife never told me what she was doing, but she was not as smart as she thought, she has lost her home and some one to provide for her as she never worked and has no way to support her.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Really?

Really? Maybe he was fucking around too...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hmmm, it says Loving Wives up there, guess it should be Cheating Wives, lol.

...I think before I even started to get pissed about her cheating I'd be going off on her being pissed at me for jacking off in my own back yard. Hell, fuck the old bat next door, if shes peeking over the fence then she sees what she sees!

....and my wife using sex as a tool, a reward or a punishment? Fuck that!! I'd ditch her fast over crap like that teenage bullshit.

Could I forgive her? Dunno... Probably not. ...not like she has a shortage of sex at home or complaints about the quality of it, so sonething else is going on, so she'll prolly do it again. Huh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Since when is masturbsting equal to a cunt cheating????? Garbage cuck story.....

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

So the cheating CUNT can go topless and naked in the yard. There must be tall fence right?

But the man cant have a wank.. has to be belittled and spoke to like a dog by the cheating cunt.

What the fuck was the nosy bitch neighbor doing watching?

So then the fucking cheating cunt, further disrespects and dishonours and betrays the husband by fucking around on him, and not only has no remorse, but plans on doing it again in a threesome.

So what does the husband do? Instead of kicking her arse, he gets hard.

Why not just put him in knickers begging her to bring him the cream pies.

What a fucking cheating cunt and a pussy of a cuck.

At least this shite was short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor

Pitiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

He filed for a divorce. And sued her Boss and the Company. Somehow wacking off in the backyard and fucking her boss doesn't equate. And why did the woman continue to watch her husband jack off???? Turn away. Go back into her house. Can you say stupid? But fucking the Boss at work? That's a total betrayal of her marriage vows. She and her Boss are toast. Lousy, unfinished story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Agree

This is just another, worse than most, wife fucks boss story. Truly awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beteges...

Ez egy undorító ,nem egy hitelesnek látszó nullát érő firkálmány!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Marvelous story! I love the plot, and I can identify with the horny husband. Would love to read more like this!

RYE

ryeandgingerayle@yahoo.ca

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

I think he has a slut for a wife (not necessarily a bad thing).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Either divorce her or introduce her boss’ legs and balls to the business end of a baseball bat, in a dark alley somewhere.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat12 months ago

Awful … 1* was way too much.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Shit was dumb, not even dumb, it was worse.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 2 months ago

A super exciting, erotic tale. I hope to hear more of this story. It's such a turn on to discover your partner has hidden desires- ones that may complement your own. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
1539 Followers
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...