Employee of the Month Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want it, huh? You want me to fill your whore cunt with cum, huh?" I snarled.

"Oh yeah! Give it to me, Mark, give it to me! I want it all!"

Her muscles clamped down on me.

"Oh fuck! You fucking bitch! Cumming! Cumming! Fuuuuuuuck, cummingggguuuuhhhhh!"

"I feel it! I feel it! Ohmagawd, yes! Do it! Give it all to me!"

Matt finally pulled away from her. A string of white followed him out until it snapped in half and fell across the back of her thigh.

"Fuuuuck me," he sighed as he climbed down from his perch on my desk. "Oooo, hey, lemme see that," he said as he reached for the still recording phone. "I need to get a shot of this." He brought the phone around the back and zoomed in on her gaped ass. A slow trickle of white seeped out of it. "Oh yeah, that's fuckin' awesome."

When I stopped thrusting my hips, Leslie collapsed onto me. "That...that was incredible," she panted.

"Welcome to the joys of DP," I whispered in her ear.

"That...it...you guys were...amazing."

"If we did it right, you should have trouble walking for a few days," Matt chuckled, making me laugh as well.

"I...I have no doubt about that," Leslie said seriously, missing the humor in the statement. After catching her breath, Leslie finally climbed off of me and practically fell off of the desk onto wobbly legs. "Ohmagawd," she moaned. Gravity proved it works. Two rivers of white began to streak down the insides of her thighs.

I rolled over and off of my desk. Matt had already tucked himself back into place, and my beast was back into its cage quickly when he handed me my phone.

"Oh! Are those the pictures?" Leslie asked with excitement.

"Uh, yeah, hopefully."

"Let's look! I wanna see!" First I brought of the photos of her working on Matt's rod. "Ooooo, look at that! Wow, that's cool!"

I was surprised at her reaction. "Uh, yeah, cool. Let's go with that," I said sarcastically.

Then I began to play the video.

"Oh my gosh! That's what I look like when I'm doing it? Wow, that's crazy!"

"Pretty fuckin' hot, if you ask me," Matt chimed in.

"The camera loves you, Leslie," I added.

Her eyes lit up. "Really? You think so?"

"Oh yeah, absolutely," Matt confirmed.

"Do you think the judges will like it?"

Matt stumbled for a moment. "Judges? Oh right, judges!" I shot him a look of "dumbass". "Oh, I think they'll love it."

"Oh goodie!" she said gleefully. "Hey, do you think I can get a copy of those?"

I was stunned at the request. "Uh, yeah, sure. I'll, uh, I'll make a copy of everything for you."

"Yay! You're the best! Both of you! You're both the best!" She gave each of us a peck on the cheek. She gathered her clothes and put them back on. "Oh wow, look at this. Your, uh, stuff is going down my legs! I better go wipe it off."

I stopped her. "No, you know what? Leave it. As you walk around the office, the judges will probably notice it. You'll score big points with them if you do that." Matt choked back a laugh.

"Really?!"

"Oh yeah, I'm sure of it. Don't you think, Matt?"

"Ppppffffff!" he exhaled. "Uh, yeah, sure, absolutely."

"Okay! Gee, thanks for the tip!"

I nodded. "No problem. You'd better get back to your desk before Steve thinks you quit or something."

"Oh, right!" She kissed both of us on the cheek again. "Thanks, guys! That was...amazing!"

"We'll have to do it again sometime," Matt said sarcastically.

"Okay!"

She walked out the door and Matt closed it behind her.

"Jesus! She's fuckin' dumber than a bag of hammers!" Matt said. We both roared with laughter.

"Yeah, maybe, but she sure is a helluva lot of fun."

"Oh my God! She fucks like a $2 whore! She's gonna be a lot of fun!" We both laughed. "So, what now? What's next?"

I scratched my chin. "Well, we've got a couple of weeks left in the month. Let's see how it goes."

Will Leslie get Employee of the Month this time? To be continued...

12