Employee of the Month Ch. 03

Story Info
Did Leslie finally get the award?
4.7k words
4.56
23.7k
20
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers

For the last two weeks of November, Leslie teased me with a flash of her shaved pussy or perky tits every time she walked past my office. Twice she slipped under my desk and polished my knob. She always found that incredibly exciting. Matt took full advantage of the situation. Every day he would bang her brains out. In the bathroom. Supply closet. An empty office. Anywhere. And she gladly went along for the ride. Her clothes got sluttier and sluttier every day. The men in the office were enjoying the view, that's for sure.

I don't know if she was trying to lock in two "votes" for her Employee of the Month run, or if she truly enjoyed the attention. I think it was a lot of both.

Right on que, first thing Monday morning, December 1st, she poked her head into my office.

"Well? Did...did the judges make a decision?" she asked nervously.

I waved her in. "Come in, Leslie. Close the door behind you. Have a seat."

Her heart sank. This is exactly how I broke the news to her last month when she didn't get it.

Fuck, she looked hot! Just as I had suggested, she'd been wearing sluttier and sluttier clothes. Today she was wearing a black leather micro mini skirt that showed off those long legs and a pink, silky camisole with thin spaghetti straps. The back was almost nonexistent and the material formed a sharp "V" that showed plenty of tit and dove well past her cleavage.

Her eyes welled with tears. "I didn't get it, did I?"

She sat in a chair on the other side of my desk and looked at me with sad puppy dog eyes. "Well, actually, you did. You're Employee of the Month for November!"

"OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!" She leapt out of her chair, raced around the desk, and wrapped her arms around me. She gave me the biggest, tightest hug I'd ever received in my life. She pecked my cheeks and lips with kisses. "I can't believe it! I WON! Oh...oh my gosh. That means...I'M GOING TO BE IN A CALENDAR!" she squealed.

I laughed. "That's right, you sure will!"

"So, what's next?" she asked with excitement.

"Well, we'll find our Employee of the Month for December. Then, in January, the judges will meet with each winner and we'll pick an Employee of the Year."

"Oooo, yay! And they get a $100 gift certificate, right?"

And a whole lotta stiff cock! "Right. Plus, the winner will be the centerfold of the calendar."

"CENTERFOLD?! OH MY GOSH! I've always wanted to be a centerfold!" she squealed.

"Well, you just might be it. You never know." I reached into my desk. "Here's that $25 gift card to Applebee's for being Employee of the Month."

"Ooooo, yay! I forgot all about that! I love Applebee's!"

"Good, I'm glad." That's the best $25 I've ever spent! "Just keep doing what you've been doing and I'll let you know when the judges want to meet with you."

"Oh my gosh! I've got to go buy some more slutty clothes!" She came around the desk and pecked me on the cheek. "I've gotta go call my momma and tell her I'm gonna be in a calendar!"

For the rest of December, the pattern continued. Daily flashes. The occasional blow job. And Matt bangin' her brains out every chance he got. For Christmas she handed me a DVD. It was a video she made moaning my name and masturbating with various toys in various places. I added it to the other video I had from last month when Matt and I nailed her in my office. I thought they might come in useful someday.

Right on que, January 2nd she popped her head into my office. "Good morning, Mark," she sung. "So, did the judges find their December Employee of the Month?"

"We did!"

"So, what's the next step to see who gets the centerfold?"

"Well, the other judges will want to interview all of the winners again. I mean, this is a big decision."

"Oh, absolutely!"

"We'll be meeting sometime this week. I'll let you know when they want to talk to you."

"Oh goodie! I can hardly wait!"

Me, neither.

I rounded up three other buddies and explained to them what was going on. For one, the were pissed I hadn't brought them into the fold sooner. Of course, they were completely on board with the whole plan. I reserved a conference room for the Friday for Leslie's next "interview".

*****

I led Leslie into the conference room. Along with Matt, she found Barry, Eric, and Roger sitting at the table. The shades were drawn. I had gone down to the audio/visual department earlier and borrowed several video recorders, which were set up all around the room.

"You guys are the judges?!" Everyone nodded. "You rascals! I should've known," she giggled.

I led her to the back of the room. "Let's have you stand right here, Leslie. The judges have a few questions for you." I took my place at the large conference table.

She looked totally fuckable. I know the guys already had hard-ons. Hopefully they hadn't creamed their jeans yet. Her long, brunette hair contrasted nicely with the white satin blouse she was wearing. It was nearly transparent in the bright lights of the room. It was tucked into a black leather micro mini skirt, that showed off her long, tan legs and black stilettos.

"So, where are you from, Leslie?" Barry asked.

"Oh, a little ol' town called Guthrie."

Barry nodded. "Oh, yeah, sure, I'm familiar with Guthrie. They have a big Christmas celebration every year."

Leslie beamed. "Yes! I was Santa's helper for a couple of years. I had a little uniform and everything!"

"Really? What did you help him with?" Roger asked.

"Oh, you know, this and that. Whatever he needed."

Roger's lips curled up. "Did you ever have sex with Santa? Was that ever anything he needed?"

"I...uh...well..."

"Hang on, Leslie," I interrupted. "Before you answer that, let's get those clothes off of you. You've got such a great body. Seeing it on video is one thing. But the judges need to see it in person." The guys watched to see what her reaction would be.

"Huh? Oh! Um, yeah, sure, okay."

The guys couldn't believe she removed her clothes that easily. And it didn't take long since she only had to remove two items.

"Thanks, Leslie. You look great!" I said.

"Incredible!"

"Awesome!"

"Beautiful!"

She beamed. "Oh, you guys are so sweet!"

"So, you were saying about Santa." I was truly interested to hear what she had to say.

"Oh! Well...gosh...I mean, you know...it was Santa!" She paused. "He said I was so beautiful it was distracting him. He said if I, you know, put his thingy in my mouth, that would really help."

"Thingy?" I asked.

"Oh! Right. His, uh, you know, cock. If I put his cock in my mouth."

"You gave Santa a blow job?!" Eric asked.

"Well, you know...it was Santa! And it was my fault he was all distracted. So..."

"So you gave Santa a blow job! Ha ha ha!" Eric laughed.

"Just once?" Matt asked.

"Well, no."

"No? How many times?"

"Well, you know, every night."

"Every night?!" Roger asked in shock. So, where'd you give it to him? In the sleigh?" he chuckled.

"Oh, gosh, no. You know that big chair he sits in when he asks all the kids what they want for Christmas?"

"You gave him blow jobs in the chair?!"

"Well, we did it before the kids showed up, of course." The room sat in stunned silence for a moment. I'm sure we all were envisioning our own pictures in our heads of Leslie's head buried in Santa's lap.

Roger broke the silence. "So, Leslie, we all know about having sex in front of your boyfriend's friends and Mark's blow jobs under the desk. Now we know about Santa. Are those the kinkiest things you've ever done?" We were on the edge of our seats waiting for this dumb bimbo to answer.

She thought about it. "Hmmmmmm...kinkiest thing...hmmmmmm. Gosh. Well, there was that one time..." We all held our breath. "My boyfriend took me to a strip club down in Dallas that one night. Those girls are so beautiful! And talented! Well, my boyfriend at the time, Jimmy, said they had him all worked up. So he took me back into the men's bathroom and, you know..."

"No, we don't know," I said flatly. "Did he take you into one of the stalls and you had sex?"

She shook her head. "No. He wanted me to put his thin...his cock...in my mouth."

"So you gave him a blow job in one of the stalls. That's it?" Matt said as if he was disappointed.

She shook her head again. "Oh no. He said he thought it would be really hot if I got naked and gave it to him in the middle of the bathroom. You know, so people could watch."

"No shit?" Eric asked. "So, did people watch?"

She nodded her head. "Uh huh."

"That's it?" Now Roger was disappointed.

She shook her head. "Oh no. All the other guys watching got all worked up watching. They all had their thin...their, uh cocks, out. They were, you know, stroking them. So, when I finished Jimmy, he wanted me to, you know, do these other guys."

Eric was shocked. "So you gave blow jobs to the other guys in the room?!" She nodded. "Yeah, that's pretty kinky."

"Oh, that's not all." Jaws dropped. "Well, there were so many guys. I couldn't possibly, you know, swallow of their, uh, stuff. So they finished, you know, on me."

"You let them cum on you?!" Barry asked.

She nodded. "Uh huh. My gosh, I was a mess! Tee hee" She paused. "So, when everybody was, you know, done, Jimmy wanted me to...what did he call it? Oh! Do a cum walk. He wanted me to do a cum walk through the, you know, place as we walked out to the car." We sat in stunned silence. "Is that kinky?" she asked innocently.

Matt nodded his head. "Uh, yeah, I'd say that's pretty kinky."

She clapped her hands together and smiled. "Oh good!"

"Did you enjoy that?" Roger asked.

"Well, you know, the guys seemed to enjoy it. And I like making people happy. So, yeah, I guess so."

"So, Leslie, have you ever been gangbanged?" Barry asked with a crooked smile.

"Gang banged?"

"You know, had sex with a group of guys all at the same time."

"Does the strip club thing count?" she asked.

"Well, those were blow jobs, right?" She nodded her head. "You didn't have sex with any of those guys, right? Nobody fucked you there, right?" She shook her head. "So, I'd say no, that doesn't count as a gang bang. Don't you think, guys?" Barry looked at the rest of us and we shook our heads. "No, that doesn't count as a gang bang."

"Oh, gosh. Then, I guess no," she said with disappointment.

"So, Leslie, going back to the whole bathroom thing, do you like giving blow jobs?" Eric asked.

"Well, sure, I guess. Guys seem to like when I do it." She gasped when Eric unzipped his pants and pulled out a nice, thick pole.

Eric waved his tool at her. "If I told you I'd really like for you to suck my cock right now, would you do it?"

"Well, gee, I, uh..."

"Don't forget, Leslie, these are the judges who will determine if you're the centerfold or not," I reminded her.

"Oh! Right! Well, sure, I mean, if helps me get the centerfold. I want to be the centerfold so bad!"

Eric continued to wave it at her. "That's the only reason you'd suck it? Not because, you know, you wanted to?"

Leslie's face turned red. "Well..." She paused. "You do have a yummy looking thin...oops! Cock. You have a yummy looking cock."

"Why don't you come over here and get a better look at it?" She slowly walked over to him. "Well?"

She thought it was beginning to get very warm in the room. "Yes. It...it definitely looks yummy."

"What looks yummy, Leslie?" he asked forcefully.

"Your...your cock. Your cock looks yummy."

"Would you like to taste it, Leslie?"

"I...I...yes, please." She dropped to her knees and reached out. Eric grunted when she wrapped her long, thin hands around his shaft. "Oh my, it's so thick," she purred. She lowered her head.

"Guh!" Eric moaned when his tip slipped through her lips. His hands went straight to the back of her head. "Oh yeah, that's it. Suck my cock, you little slut."

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

It wasn't long before his head snapped back. "Gah! Fuck!" Her face landed in his lap. "She swallowed the whole fucking thing!"

By now, every man in the room had their joy sticks out. I moved around the table until I was behind Leslie. Much to Eric's displeasure, I grabbed Leslie by her hair and yanked her off of him.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "C'mon, Leslie, tell me you want me to fuck you. Tell me you want me to fuck you with my cock while you suck Eric's."

She gulped. "Mark...will you...will you please fuck...fuck me with your c...cock? Will you please fuck me with your big, fat cock? Please fuck me with your big fat cock while I give Eric a blow job?"

I chuckled. "With pleasure." I helped her to her feet. She squeaked when I slid between her legs and ran my bulbous head the length of her swollen gash. "You're soaked, Leslie. You're cunt is soaked," I mocked.

"You...you guys are making me so...so horny."

"Do you want us to fuck you, Leslie? Huh? Do you want all of us to fuck you?"

"Y-y-yes, please. Ohmagawd," she moaned when my tip slipped through her velvety folds.

"How much of my cock do you want, Leslie? Hmmmm?"

"Oh my gosh, I...want it all. I want all of it, Mark," she moaned.

I slid in a little more. "You want what, Leslie?"

"I...I want your cock. I want all of your big, fat cock, Mark. AAAIIIYYYYEEEE!" she barked when I slammed my myself balls deep. "Holy moly!"

Eric grabbed the back of her head and threw her back into his lap. She took him in and gobbled him up whole. His buried itself in her throat with each thrust of my hips, then backed out when I withdrew.

Leslie had a firm grip on the seat of the chair, bracing herself for the pummeling I was giving her snatch. The room was filled with moans, groans, and the slapping of skin. She gave a loud, muffled squeal when I gave her a reach around and flicked at her angry clit. I continued to flick at it while my balls slapped at her under carriage and her chin bounced off of Eric's.

Her moans grew louder and louder. Eric and I could feel her body tense.

"Man, she's sucking me harder and harder!" Eric announced to the room. "Her throat feels like a fist wrapped around me!"

"Hang on, bud, because she's about to explode!" I said while sweat rolled off my face and fell onto her ass.

Leslie felt the white hot heat racing up her thighs. It finally erupted in her slit. Her cunt muscles contracted, her body convulsed. Her body exploded with a massive orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmffffffkkkkk! Mmmmmmffffffkkkkk!"

Eric shoved her face into his lap. "Man, I...I don't know...how much longer....I can last!"

Barry cheered him on. "Give it to her, man! Shoot it down the back of her throat!"

"Hurry the fuck up! I'm about to bust a nut here!" Roger implored while he stroked himself.

Eric's body stiffened. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuck!" Eric shoved her face into his groin. He dumped a thick load of spunk down her throat while I continued to pump her slit like a piston.

Leslie's body was at the tail end of her orgasmic high. She did her best to keep up with the volume of cum Eric was unloading. She began to cough and gag. Bubbles of cum popped out from her lips.

Eric's grip finally loosened. Leslie's head shot out of his lap gasping for air.

"Motherfuck," Eric moaned.

I pulled my rod out of Leslie's twitching twat. She stood up straight onto wobbly legs. She wiped a streak of cum from her chin and slipped it between her sexy red lips.

"Mmmmmm, that was yummy," she cooed. "So, how'd I do? Am I going to be the centerfold?"

I tilted my head at her. "Well, I'm standing here with a hard-on, and you haven't shown the rest of the guys just how badly you want it."

Matt, Roger, and Barry all stood and began to walk in Leslie's direction. This was the first time everyone was getting a good look at everyone else's pecker, including Leslie. She was familiar with Matt's equipment. Barry had a very nice post. But Roger? Holy shit! This dude should be doing porn, not working in an ad agency.

Leslie got an eyeful of Roger. One hand went to her face while the other pointed at the beast. "Oh my goodness! You're...you're not going to put that...that thingy inside of me, are you?!"

He continued towards her with an evil grin. "Leslie, right now I could give two fucks about your centerfold. Right now, all I'm concerned with is wrecking that pretty little cunt of yours. I'm gonna ruin you for every other man! And you're gonna fuckin' love it!"

Her eyes flew wide open. "Oh! Oh my goodness!" She looked around the room. "You...you guys are going to tear me apart with your thingys!"

"Our what?" I growled.

"Oh! Your...your cocks! You guys are going to break me with your cocks!"

I chuckled. "Ha! Welcome to your first gang bang, Leslie." I pointed at the floor and began directing traffic. "Roger, my man, let's have you lay on the floor. He did as requested. His tree trunk was pointed straight as the ceiling, proud and tall. I grabbed Leslie by the arm and pulled her over until she had straddled Roger. "Have a seat, Leslie." I pushed down on her shoulders.

"Oh...oh my gosh!" She looked at me as she got lower. "Mark! Oh my gosh! He...he...he's gonna split me in two with that thin...with his cock!"

She fell to her knees. Roger felt her heat hover him. "Ha ha ha! Leslie, I'm gonna make you scream my name before we leave this room."

"Is that what you want? Roger! Roger! How...how's that?" I pressed on her shoulders. Her puffy pussy touched his mushroom-shaped head. "Ohmagosh...ohmagosh," she muttered. He slipped through he slick slit. "Oh! Oh! Ohmagawd! Ohmagawd!" she moaned during her entire slide down until she landed in his lap. "Oh sweet baby Jesus!" she cried out after taking him in whole. Matt, Eric, Barry and I just smiled at each other.

She groaned when I bent her forward until her globes smashed into Roger's chest. He promptly roughly grabbed them with both hands, pulled her forward, and took a thick, erect nipple between his lips, bringing a loud gasp from Leslie.

I knelt behind her and touched the tip of my slick, throbbing member to her quivering rosebud. "Time to break this sweet little as in some more," I hissed.

Her head snapped around. "Oh! Ohmygosh! It...it'll be too much!" she wailed. She yelped when I left a red hand print on her ass.

I glared at her. "C'mon, Leslie. Tell me how much you love a fat cock up your ass."

"I...I...I've only done it once. With you guys! I...I..." Another whack across her ass. Another loud yelp.

"Say it!"

"It...it'll be too much!" Her ass grew a bright red white another swat. "Oh my gosh! Yes! Yes! I love...cock...in my ass! Fine! Oh my gosh, fuck my ass with your fat cock!" I leaned forward. I slipped past her spasming sphincter with surprising ease. My balls stopped me from going any further. "Sweet baby Jesus! God, please forgive me! Your cocks...ohmygawd! Your cocks feel so good! Fuck me! Fuck me with your huge fucking cocks!"

"Jesus Christ!," Roger barked. "Barry, will you please shut this bitch up before somebody hears her begging for cock!"

"With pleasure." He dropped to his knees. His manhood was mere inches from Leslie's twisted, one innocent face. He grabbed her hair and threw his hips forward. He passed her lips and buried in her throat on the first thrust.

Rogers thrusts from under Leslie and mine from the back threw Leslie forward, forcing her to take Barry further down her throat than anyone thought possible. His balls violently bounced off her chin. All four bodies were thick with sweat. The room was filled with moans and groans. We were going to have trouble explaining the scent now filling the room to the cleaning personnel.

"Fuck, dude! I'm gonna stab this bitch's brain!" Barry concluded.

I had a firm grip on her hips. "You love it, don't you, Leslie? You love having three cocks buried in you at the same time, don't you, you fucking slut?" She moaned louder and nodded her head as best as she could.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers
12