Employee of the Month Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the tightest fucking cunt I've ever had!" Roger announced.

"Goddamn! She sucks cock like a pro!" Barry moaned.

"She's just another fucking whore cunt," I growled. "I'm gonna....grrrrrr....fill....this...bitch's ass...grrrrrrr..."

Matt was off to the side beating his meat. "Her ass is mine when you're done!"

I dug my fingers into her hips. "Oh fuck! You fucking bitch! Cumming! Cumming! Fuuuuuuuck, cummingggguuuuhhhhh!" I buried my cock deep in her ass. She yelped at the hard, deep intrusion. She felt her ass fill with warmth as I pumped a large load of spunk into it. Each thrust of my hips shot another load while Barry and Roger continued their assault on her other two holes.

The throbbing of my cock finally slowed. A string of cum followed when I pulled back. It stretched and stretched until it finally snapped. It landed on the back of her thigh and mixed in with the fresh stream of white running down it.

"'Bout fucking time!" Matt said as he took my place.

Roger slowed his pace long enough for Matt to find his target. Leslie gave a muffled squeal of delight when he slipped through her gaped hole and landed balls deep.

"Jesus Christ! Her ass is still tight as fuck even after you split it!" Matt shouted happily.

I sat down and wiped sweat from my brow. "She's got the ass of an 18-year-old. It can take a fuckin', that's for damn sure."

"And you love it, don't you, you fucking cunt?!" Matt shouted. Leslie could only partially nod and give a muffled groan.

"Man, I think I'm gonna blow! I...can't...take...much...more!" With a grunt, Barry thrust his hips into Leslie's face, shooting his thick wad down her throat.

"Take it all! Take it all, you fucking slut!" Matt demanded. He shoved her head forward and buried her face into Barry's groin while he exploded in her mouth. She began to cough and gag while Matt continued to force her forward. Her eyes began to water. Her airways were clogged with cock and cum. She thought she was going to pass out.

Just as the room began to fade to black for Leslie, Barry pulled his pulsing penis from her throat. She coughed and spit, gasping for air. While the assault on her ass and cunt continued.

"Goddamn! I think she's in the wrong line of work," Barry chuckled as he tucked himself back into his pants.

Leslie's fabulous chest was heaving. Her heart was racing. Her moaning became louder.

"You're gonna cum again, aren't you, Leslie?" Matt hissed. "What do you think, Mark? Should we let her cum again?"

"Oh Christ! I...I...I've never..." she panted.

I knelt down and looked into Leslie's contorted face. "I dunno, Leslie. Should we allow you to cum again?" I asked with a crooked grin.

She looked at me with pleading eyes. "Oh! Mmmmmm....yes! Yes...please...omhygawd, please!"

"Please, what?" Matt growled He slapped her ass and drove his hips hard.

Her body began to convulse. "OH shoot! YES! God, please! Don't...don't stop! Please! Ughhhhh...please...fu...fu...fuck me! Make me cum! Cumming! Cumming! Aaaiiiiyyyyeeeee!"

She began to grind her hips back into the two posts sliding in and out of her body. The room began to spin as the orgasmic twister tore through her body. Leslie's mind went blank while Matt and Roger continued to pound her trembling holes.

Her body went limp. Her cries to the heavens and her momma for forgiveness quieted as her orgasm subsided. Her body rocked to the rhythm of the two bodies slamming into her.

Roger finally removed a nipple from his mouth. "Say...say my name...bitch!"

"Roger! Roger! Ohmagawd, yes! Roger! You...you feel...so...good!"

"I'm gonna bust a nut off inside this bitch!"

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Ohmagawd, yes!"

"Give it to her, man!" Eric cheered from the sidelines.

"Oh, motherfuck! This is...fuck!...the best cunt...I've ever...fuckedggggaaaaaa!"

Roger's tree trunk exploded it's thick, sticky sap into her cum depository. She thought the pulsing veins might rip her apart. It felt like a water canon going off inside her.

"Motherfucker," Roger moaned as his he finished emptying his sizeable load inside her.

Matt pulled out of her ass and squeezed his shaft. "C'mon, bitch, get up! Time to paint those fuckin' tits! C'mon, get up,!"

Leslie rolled off of Roger. She almost immediately felt his spunk streak down her thighs when she pulled his massive plug out of her. She rose to her knees and cupped her fleshy mounds.

Matt glared down at her as he began to pump his shotgun. "C'mon, you fucking cunt, tell me what you want me to do!

She looked into his face. "I want...I want you to cum on my tits! I want you to cover my tits with your hot, sticky cum!" she begged.

"Fuck yeah! Here it...here it...here it comes!" With a grunt, he furiously stroked his muscle. His body jerked. Spurt after spurt blasted from his gun, hitting his targets with the precision of a sniper. Soon, her torso was covered in thick, white goo. Her once tan tits had turned to a beautiful shade of milky white. It began to drip off of her thick nipples onto her thighs and floor. Matt shook his rifle at her twice, sending droplets across her face and into her matted hair.

Leslie scooped some of the fluid from her torso and slipped it between her lips. Her lips curled into a smile. Her eyes twinkled in the dim lights. "Mmmmmm, yummy," she purred. She looked at me with wide, innocent eyes. "So, how did I do?"

"You did great, Leslie," I said sincerely.

"You were rucking awesome!" Barry added.

Leslie clapped her hands like a little girl. "Oooo, yay! Do you think I'll be the centerfold?"

Everyone but me had forgotten this was supposed to more than a gang bang. They had confused looks on their face. I hoped she didn't notice.

I shrugged my shoulders. "You did great, Leslie. But we've got a couple more girls to talk to. Then we''' sit down and go over the candidates before we make a decision. Give us a couple of weeks. We'll let you know."

"Oh! Right! The calendar!" Eric blurted out. I just glared at him.

Leslie looked disappointed. She thought she had locked it up with her performance. "Well, okay." She looked around the room. "If there's anything else I can do...if there's anything else you need...just let me know. I want to be that centerfold so bad! I...I'd do just about anything!"

Barry grinned. "Uh, yeah. We'll, uh, keep that in mind."

I looked down at her. "Well, we've got to be going. We'll see you tomorrow, Leslie. Good job today!"

She was still on her knees and dripping on the floor. "Gee, thanks!"

The five of us turned and walked out the double doors of the conference room.

Roger leaned into me. "She really thinks there's a calendar?"

I nodded and smiled. "With a centerfold."

"Jesus. She really is an ignorant cunt."

Will Leslie get the centerfold? We'll find out soon enough!

12