Employee Relations

Story Info
Prick-tease Linda learns a lesson.
2.6k words
4.2
10.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfntman
lfntman
1 Followers

I first made her acquaintance at work. Linda was in her late twenties and possessed a lovely derriere and large boobies. Her long hair hung down to brush the top of her ass. I was a lowly line cook working at a local diner to help pay my way through college and she was the assistant manager. It didn't take long to figure out that she was also a top-notch prick tease.

A light brush across the front of my crotch, a whispered, "maybe I should just drop to my knees and...", or the worst, sucking the tip of her middle finger as she leered at me, left me aroused and horny. She would just walk away with a little smile. Linda loved watching her "boy toys" suffer in agony. I fantasized about fondling those full breasts and flicking my tongue across her nipples. In my dreams, we would suck and fuck for hours. Oh, I had big plans.

I didn't have a car, and one afternoon at the end of my shift, it was pouring rain so she offered me a ride home. I readily accepted as those fantasies of afternoon delight spun through my head.

When we arrived at my apartment, the rain had mostly stopped and I invited her in for a drink and some weed. To my surprise, she accepted!

She plopped down on the couch as I walked into the kitchen to get us a couple of beers. When I returned to the room, she looked at directly at me and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse, causing it to gap open. I handed her the beer and rolled a joint. Firing up the doobie, I passed it her way. As she leaned over to grab it, I got a look down her blouse at those excellent tits. My crotch started to get a tingling sensation. "Linda, you are such a tease! Do you realize what it does to me and the other guys at work?"

She laughed. "Oh, absolutely. Why do you think I do it?"

As she passed the joint back, I got another boob shot. I took a big hit off the joint and returned it back to her. "Is it hot in here or just me." I stood and slowly removed my t-shirt to expose a well-toned upper body. "Like what you see?"

She smiled and nodded her head. ""Not bad. I guess biking everywhere has its advantages."

"Want to see more?" I offered. "Maybe you'd like to help."

"Pretty brave for a college boy. I suppose that could be fun." Rising, she stood in front of me. Her hands started at my shoulders and drew down to my chest. After brushing my nipples with her fingers several times, her hand traced down my stomach to the waist band of my shorts. Bending over to tempt me with yet another view of her tits, she opened the top button. Looking down at my shorts, there was a noticeable bulge of anticipation. She brushed the front of my shorts with her hand, then gave me a little squeeze. "Looks like you're getting excited in there," and flopped back onto the couch with her legs slightly spread to show the insides of her thighs. Sipping her beer, she cocked her head at me. "What now stud? Your move."

Time to go for it, I thought. Lowering the zipper, my prick sprang to attention as the shorts dropped to the floor.

"Oh my, what do we have here," she murmured. "I like the shaved pubes. Getting a mouthful of hair is no fun." She ran the tip of her tongue across slightly parted lips.

"I'm glad you like it. Are you bare down there too? I'd love to see that."

"I'll just bet you would." She parted her legs a bit more.

Kicking my shorts to the side, I moved to stand before her. "Why don't you check out how it feels."

I could hardly breath as Linda lightly caressed my balls. Then, one finger slowly travelled up my throbbing prick. It was now at full attention. She pulled down and then released it to smack against my stomach. "I love doing that."

I couldn't believe that the woman of my fantasies was touching me. "You should give it a taste," I panted.

"Hmmm, that might be interesting." She leaned over until her lips were almost touching the head of my cock, then gently blew on it. The sight of her mouth mere millimeters away from me sent shivers through my body.

Her tongue flicked out and just barely touched the tip. "Ohhh," I moaned.

She leaned back onto the couch. "I want to see you play with it."

I grabbed the base and slowly slid my hand from the tip down to the bottom then up again and off. "Like that you mean?"

She leaned forward to inspect my member. "Looks a little dry for jacking off." Her tongue started at the base and travelled all the way to the top, leaving a trail of saliva in its wake. My knob disappeared into her mouth. The feel of her hot, wet lips was everything I had imagined. She sat back once again. "Now give it a try."

Grabbing the base, I slid my hand gently up and down, up and down.

"Is that how you do it when you're alone? How about a little show?"

I began to lightly rub my balls. She stood up and used her palms to trace circles on my nipples.

She suddenly stepped back and grabbed her purse. "I should probably be going. Errands to run you know. Thanks for the beer and the show."

"Wait a minute, you can't leave me like this," I wailed. "My balls are going to explode."

"So sorry, to sad," she smirked, starting to turn away. "You'll just have to take care of that yourself."

"Alright, you stupid twat," I grated. "Stop right there." Grabbing a handful of long hair, I jerked her back around to face me. "I've had all I can take of your cock-tease routine. It's time you learned some manners!"

"What - what are you doing?" she shrieked. "Let me go."

"You've been taunting me and the other guys at work for months. It's time for some action." I placed her hand on my erect member. "Stroke it! Gently!"

"Oh, all right. I guess you've earned it." She slowly moved her hand along my cock. Her deft touch was confirmation of the whispers I had heard at work. She was rumored to have a lively sex life, although not with any of her employees.

I still had a hand full of hair and used it to force her down on her knees. "I want you to pay up for your promises at work. Lick it like a lollipop." I held her head in front of my crotch. A tentative tongue flick to the tip sent shivers through me. "That's right. Now lick the whole shaft."

She slowly ran her tongue from balls to tip several times. I pulled back, then slid into her mouth. I held her there, my cock half buried for several seconds, then slid back out. "You like that, don't you?"

I used her hair to nod her head up and down. "I thought so. Let's do that some more, but use your tongue this time." I positioned my cock in front of her face. "Now get to work." As I glided between her lips, her tongue danced around my knob. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation.

"Now it's your turn to strip. Take off that blouse and show me your titties!" I released her hair and stepped back to enjoy the view.

As she hesitated, I stepped forward, grabbed both sides of the blouse, and ripped it apart, sending buttons flying. She was left standing with the blouse hanging open, exposing a thin bra and her glorious cleavage.

"My blouse," she whined. "Look what you've done, you bastard!"

"No more teasing. Take off that blouse and your bra."

Linda removed the remains of the blouse, then reached around behind and unhooked the bra. As she removed the shoulder straps, her breasts dropped out. What a beautiful sight, at least a D cup and that slight sag that proclaimed them all natural. Her areolas were large and dark, the nipples erect. I gently slapped the left tit and watched it sway, then the right, causing her to suck in a breath.

Starting at the sides of her neck, the fingers of both my hands skated down her body. They passed along the sides of her breasts, and continued down to the top of her skirt. I gently massaged her stomach. She stared into my eyes and licked her lips. As my fingers moved across the bottom of her tits, I grabbed both nipples between thumb and forefinger and gave a sharp pinch. She jumped, "Oh God." I fully engulfed her big mounds in both hands and massaged them. As I removed my hands, she let out a little mew of disappointment.

Linda stepped back. "If we're going to do this, let's do it right. Plant your ass on that couch and spread your legs." I stumbled over and sat down. Kneeling before me, she ran her hands across my body from shoulders to knees. Leaning over, she sucked my dick into her mouth and began to fondle my nipples sending electric thrills straight to my balls.

With my hand behind her head, I slipped my dick between her lips. "Let's see how deep your throat is," and gradually slid deeper and deeper. She didn't struggle or gag and I finally bottomed out balls deep. I withdrew halfway and once again pushed my entire length into her mouth. I'd had blow jobs before, but never with a woman who could take it all the way. It felt heavenly. "Looks like we fit pretty well together," I panted, and withdrew from her oral embrace.

As saliva drooled down her chin I said, "Let's get rid of that skirt. I want to see how you taste."

"Oh, yeah." She hurriedly unzipped and dropped it to the floor, revealing a skimpy black thong. The thong barely covered her crotch, and I could see it was shaved completely bare.

I rose to my feet. "Now sit on that couch and spread your legs."

Dropping to my knees in front of her, I leaned in to place my face over her crotch. Her tangy aroma assailed me. I wanted to dive right in, but she needed to see what it was like to be the target of a tease.

My hands travelled up her legs on either side. At her waist, I moved my hands to the inside, and Linda sighed. I gently touched her through the thong and she started to squirm. Grabbing her hand, I placed it over the thong. "Now it's my turn to get a show. Start warming up while I get another beer. I'll be right back, so don't stop, and don't cum unless I tell you it's OK."

"Yes, sir," she replied, and slipped a hand under the thong to caress her swollen clit. I went into the kitchen for another beer. When I returned, Linda was industriously massaging her pussy and fondling her left breast.

I poured a splash of the ice-cold beer across her chest and cried "Hey-hey, slow down you slut." With a yelp, she threw both hands up in the air as her nipples popped up from the sudden cold blast.

"You are an asshole," fumed Linda.

"Why, thank you," I replied. "Now take off that thong, and be quick about it if you don't want another splash."

She pulled down the thong and flung it in my face. "Hey, thanks for the souvenir," I said as I held it to my nose and inhaled her musky scent. "Mmmm, you smell great!" Linda flopped back down on the couch and glared at me.

"Finger that clit for me, and maybe I'll let you cum this time." That got her attention. Tentatively at first, and then with more vigor, she started to rub her clit with one finger. Soon, she closed her eyes and started to moan. As her left hand rubbed her slit, she used her right hand to slide a finger in and out of her pussy.

It was so hot, I couldn't stand by any longer.

As I forced both of her hands away from her crotch, she groaned in frustration. The groans turned to moans as I put my tongue to work, taking long strokes from her sweet asshole all the way to her clit. She grabbed the back of my head. I slid one finger into her and started to rub her g-spot. My other hand reached up and fondled her left nipple. She seemed to be enjoying herself, and was definitely growing wetter.

After several minutes, she began to thrash back and forth calling, "Keep going, keep going!" A gush of her juices covered my face as she spasmed and then fell back gasping.

"Kneel on the couch with your ass in the air," I told her.

Assuming the position, she said, "I need you inside me. I want you to fuck me hard!"

Standing behind her, I stroked her cunt. It was dripping wet. I position my throbbing erection at the entrance to her pussy and slowly slid in just a bit. "Just give it all to me," she pleaded. I eased in as she drove her ass back at me until I was completely enclosed in her hot slit. The feeling was incredible and I began thrusting in and out. I grabbed her hips and continued my assault. As she started to shudder from a building orgasm, I pulled completely out and stopped.

"No!" she cried. "Why are you doing this to me."

"You're my fuck bitch, Linda, my little slut to do whatever I want with," I warned her. I took a drink of my beer, then placed the tip of my cock back at her entrance.

"Ohhhh, that's it" she cried as I slid in a bit at a time until I was completely buried. I began to slowly glide back and forth. Reaching down I fingered her clitoris rapidly. That was all she needed. Gasping, she lowered her head and dug her fingers into the couch. Pumping away and going balls deep, I could feel her pussy clamping down on me as she exploded in another orgasm. Pulling off me and flipping over on the couch she said, "I want to taste your cum!" As she wrapped her lips around me, I tensed, then exploded in her mouth. Droplets of cum dripped down her chin and onto her tits. She continued to suck me until I was completely spent.

I slid down onto the couch beside her. "Wow, that was great!"

"Yeah, that was pretty good for me too. I love the taste of cum, so thanks for the contribution."

"Another beer?" I asked.

She pulled on her skirt. "Nope, I better be going. I do have some errands to run."

"Um, sorry about the blouse. Want a shirt to wear for now?"

"That would be great since my blouse is ruined."

I returned with the shirt to find her fastening her bra. She slipped the shirt on, then gave me a cum flavored kiss.

"Guess I'll see at work, Linda."

"No you won't. Your fired. I don't fuck my employees. Keep the panties for a reminder. I'll deduct the cost of those and my blouse from your last paycheck."

My mouth dropped open in stunned silence.

"But maybe I'll see you at the club. You never know what might happen." As she closed the door, I heard, "Oh, and thanks for the lesson in employee relations."

lfntman
lfntman
1 Followers