750-0 Mystery Woman

Story Info
An unknown man and his mystery woman meet up in 750 words.
770 words
4.4
2.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
658 Followers

Content Note: This is a little story for the 2024 750 Word Project. Beneath this line are exactly 750 words.

The mystery woman walked barefoot down the sandy path that paralleled the beach on Honeoye Lake. The air was scented with fresh cut grass, clear water, and her perfume. She wore a white silk dress with spaghetti straps that allowed a view of her delightful cleavage. The skirt hung down to mid-thigh and when the late morning sunlight came from the right angle, you could see that she had shaved her pussy. Her breasts bobbled with every step, as did her long wavy ebony locks that hung down past her shoulders.

She turned heads as she walked past the picnickers. Both men and women turned to watch her walk by. Was it the swaying of her small round ass, the gait of her shapely legs, the sheen of her creamy white skin? Could it be her perky nipples straining against the silk? Or was it that smile? That knowing smile that said, "today is the day."

She had received a text from him, the man that she met at the bar last week. He was as much a mystery to her as she was to him, but the attraction was immediate and intense. The sexual tension between them was like electricity, and they spent a week fanning the fire. Teasing texts with pictures that almost revealed body parts that they both ached to see, to touch. Then the text came: "Mystery Woman, meet me at Honeoye Lake Park, picnic shelter 18. Wear something that comes off easily. - Your mystery man."

Shelter 18 was the farthest away from the parking lot. Shelter eighteen was surrounded by trees, bushes, and a manicured lawn. She stepped up the path and found the shelter empty except for a picnic basket sitting on the table. The basket had a note taped to it.

The note read, "Don't turn around."

Strong arms wrapped around her and pulled her back tight to the man standing behind her. Her shoulders were pulled back against a bare chest as his arms wrapped around her and held her close. It felt so good, so secure to be held so tightly. She was an independent woman who had no need for a man to protect her... but it felt so right.

His lips and tongue tickled her neck and ears, his hands crept up her torso. She closed her eyes and sighed as his hands drew near her breasts. But he avoided her breasts, and his hands caressed her soft, smooth shoulders. "You're teasing me," she whispered.

"I guess I am," he said. His fingers hooked under her spaghetti straps and lifted them off her shoulders and eased them down her arms. She did nothing to stop him and soon her dress was pooled at her bare feet. She turned around in his arms and their eyes met. He was tall and strong and handsome, a dream lover come to life. She was lost in his gaze, but her hands unbuttoned his shorts and pushed downward. She didn't look, but she felt his erect cock spring free and press against her shaved pubic mound.

He gave her a bad boy smile, and their lips finally met. The teasing and texting from over a week were coming to fruition. Did she whimper as his fingers curled in her hair and held her securely as their tongues danced together? He lifted her onto the table and she lay back. "You are so beautiful," he crooned as his lips met her pussy. "My mystery woman."

Never in her life has she met a man that could orally please her like this man. He was gentle; then he was demanding; he played her like a Stradivarius. His tongue danced over her clit and his fingers wiggled inside of her, looking for that spot that drives her crazy. She squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples to accompany him as he drove her out of her mind.

Then, as she was ready to shriek her pleasure aloud, he stood and lined his cock up with her flower and slowly eased inside of her. She stretched open as he invaded, finally filled perfectly with that mystery man's cock. He began a rhythmic assault on her sanity. His cock pounded into her, driving her from one climax to the next. Soon he was on the table with her, and she rode him cowgirl until he climaxed deep inside of her.

Exhausted, they collapsed and kissed. "Hi, I'm Jason," he said.

They kissed again, sweetly. "Hi, I'm Emily."

Duleigh
Duleigh
658 Followers