Empowered

Story Info
Embracing her body and sexuality is empowering.
3k words
4.53
5.7k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth and Zack had been friends since childhood. He'd been, and still was honestly, a bit of a nerd. But in the last year of high school Beth had bloomed. Going from a mousy tomboy to a buxom beauty had been a big change in her experience. But since the two were going to go to the same college and were so close, they decided to get a two bedroom apartment to share. It was cheaper and quieter than the dorms and neither would have to risk a roommate that was problematic.

The changes in Beth has caused her to be more confident and accepting of her sexuality, at least in her wardrobe choices. Being so close to Zack helped as she was able to be comfortable at home not wearing a bra or hanging out in just a t-shirt and panties. Zack definitely checked her out but was never creepy about it and they both grew accustomed to just wearing what was comfortable to them.

However they'd been careful not to have any explicit nudity around each other. Always making sure to cover up going to and from the bathroom. Keeping doors locked when showering or changing. And generally knocking before entering bedrooms and respecting each other's privacy. Which is why Zack was a bit surprised to be eating breakfast one morning when Beth exited her room wearing only a pair of panties. Not only was she topless but her nipples were adorned with two silver bars.

"Umm... Beth... what's going on?"

Beth stretched her arms out over her head and arched her back, forcing her chest and erect nipples to jut out towards him. "Well. I was out with some friends yesterday and I decided to get my nipples pierced. There were a lot of after care recommendations. One is to avoid tight clothing and basically to let them breathe. So, that's what I'm doing. I figured you wouldn't mind since we're always a bit casual around here."

Zack snorted a bit. "Do I mind if my incredibly hot friend walks around half naked? No, not particularly. But it is new. And it's going to make it difficult not to ogle you a bit. Sorry in advance."

"Don't be sorry. I think it's fair that if I'm leaving some part of my body uncovered that's an invitation for you to look. Besides, I think I have great tits and nipples, so if you weren't at least checking them out a little I'd be almost offended." She smirked playfully at him, reaching up to cup her chest suggestively to tease him, her fingers rubbing her nipples softly.

"Fair enough. So besides teasing me mercilessly, what's on your agenda for today?"

She pouted at his lack of reaction and dropped her hands. "Well I was going to go out on our balcony to tan a bit. Want to join me?"

He agreed then went to his room to change. Coming out in just a pair of shorts he stopped short. Beth was laying one one of the two lounge chairs, still wearing only the tiny panties. Both her hands massaged suntan lotion into her chest, which was glistening already. She quickly circled her nipples to cover them before moving down to start rubbing it into her stomach.

"You know, I always thought it was unfair that guys can just walk around topless but girls can't. Seems pretty unfair." She leaned forward to coat her legs, her arms pushing her boobs together as she looked up mischievously at him, inviting him to admire her charms.

He just smirked, maintaining eye contact and not letting her distract him with her new casual approach to nudity. "I mean, in some states and cities you can. This isn't one of them but since it's just the two of us I'll let it slide. In fact, I want you to be as comfortable as you want around here so wear or don't wear whatever you want." He put some lotion on his hands and quickly covered his front.

An almost feral grin adorned her face. "Oh yeah? Maybe I'll take you up on that." Her fingers slid under the waistband of her panties briefly, pushing them down just slightly before she gave him a saucy wink and turned over onto her stomach. "But not today at least. Do you mind doing my back?"

He groaned slightly, moving over coat the back of her legs before straddling her butt and rubbing lotion into her back. She purred as his fingers massaged her back but he didn't take any liberties with the opportunity.

"Thanks. Now lay down and let me do your back."

He nodded, lying face down. She straddled the upper part of his legs instead of her bottom like he did. Being so much taller than her, this forced her to lean forward dragging her chest and nipples over the small of his back multiple times as she covered him.

"You're such a tease Beth. You're lucky I'm a nice guy."

"You are a nice guy, which is why I trust you to let me explore my body and sexuality as I want it without doing anything without my consent. I'm still getting used to having a body people might want to see and feeling comfortable in it. And as a nice guy, I could use a favor. I want to get my clit pierced but it feels weird to just have my pussy out with a strange man. So I was hoping you could come with me for support?"

He sat up slightly and looked back at her. "You want me to go with you to get your clit pierced? You know that means I'll be seeing everything right? You sure you're ok with that? It's a big step."

"Well. The aftercare is similar anyways and you already said I should be comfortable around here. So I was planning on being much more casually nude anyways. It makes me feel sexy and empowered."

"I still think you're just a tease. But alright. Let's do it."

After tanning for an hour or so they both showered. She came out wearing a loose dress. Even so the swaying of her chest and the two slight indentations indicated she hadn't worn a bra. The two traveled to the piercing studio and walked in. Ironically, the piercer was a woman who directed them to a private room and asked her to lift up her dress so she could work. Beth gave Zack a sultry look before grabbing the bottom of her dress, lifting it over her head, and handing it to him. She was bare underneath. She then sat in the chair, scooted her butt forward a little, and draped her legs over either arm completely exposing herself to them. The woman just smiled and shook her head before putting on gloves, pulling out her tools, and after asking a few questions about what Beth wanted piercing her clit. Beth sat there spread eagle and bare facing Zack and essentially daring him to look at her body until the woman finished her instructions and stepped out.

"Still think I'm a tease?" She ran her finger over her clit and the new piercing softly, shivering with excitement. "It feels great, how does it look?"

He laughed, standing up. "You know you're a bombshell and the piercings and sudden confidence about casual nudity just add to it. Now get dressed so we can go home. I'm going to have to rub one out thanks to you." He then playfully tossed her dress to her.

She caught it and stood up, shaking it out slowly to extend her exposure for a few more moments before sliding it on. "You heard her, I can't touch myself for a couple of weeks until these heal. Now who is the tease?"

The next several weeks as she healed saw her take full advantage of his earlier offer. She would retreat to her room upon coming home, strip out of her clothing, and then hang out with him just like they had before. The only difference now was she was always completely naked and constantly teased him by leaving her legs spread apart or finding innocent ways to rub her tits against him as they shared spaces.

That is until one morning when he left his room and heard the shower running but the door to the bathroom was ajar slightly. Hearing what sounded like crying he moved to the door, opening it and looking in, only to realize it wasn't crying but moaning. There was his friend since childhood with one leg up on the side of the tub, eyes closed, as one hand worked on her clit the other directed the pulsating detachable shower head at her pussy. Her breathing grew more haggard over the next few minutes before her back arched and she cried out in pleasure. Shocked, he quietly put the door back the way he found it before escaping to class.

After class he walked in to the sound of moaning again. Walking to his room he paused at her door. It had been left wide open. On her bed she was spread wide, humping a rabbit vibrator while her other hand played with one of her nipples. He stood there mesmerized for a few minutes before suddenly her eyes opened and looked right at him. Instead of being surprised she simply smiled and bit her lip, before her eyes half closed again, her toes curled, her back arched, and she came hard. After a few minutes of panting she again looked over to him. "Thanks. That was really hot. I always wanted someone to walk in on me touching myself like a bad little girl."

"Well, actually, I saw you earlier today too in the shower. Is this a new open door policy?"

"Is that a problem? I just feel empowered to explore my sexuality with you. I've always enjoyed reading CMNF or OON stories. Always fantasized about all eyes drinking in every private part I normally hide from the world. And now that I have a body I love, I just want to keep it bare as much as I can. Like I said it feels empowering to embrace my femininity and be comfortable in my skin. Thank you for that."

"It's not a problem. But I do now have a problem I need to go take care of."

She bit her lip coquettishly. "Actually, can I ask a favor with that? See, I have another fantasy. Ever since my boobs filled out I've really wanted to try tit fucking and having someone cum on my tits." She slid out of bed and kneeled before him, using her arms to push her chest together as she looked up at him with wide eyes. "I trust you. I'm not sure I'm ready to do certain things with you. But would you please fuck my tits? It's the least I could do after teasing you so much lately. Plus while I want to be the only one naked, I also want to see your cock."

Taking a breath, he nods then reaches for his crotch. Her eyes follow his hands as he unzips himself, then pulls out his rigid pole. She leans forward, grabbing her breasts and wrapping them around him. He puts his hands on her shoulders before thrusting between her globes with increasing speed. After a few moments he thrusts all the way forward, his head crowning between her tits, before painting them with multiple shots of his seed. Panting, he looks down into her eyes, speechless.

She stands up, using one finger to swirl over his cock head and gather any remaining cum, before popping it into her mouth and licking it off. "That was great! I owe you one!"

He just shakes his head with a rueful grin. "I'm not sure that's true, but anytime."

The next few days passed relatively normally. While Beth continued to spend her time at home bare and teasing him a bit, nothing overtly sexual happened. They settled into a new normal. About a week after their liaison she came home early from class and after she stripped and exited her bedroom she heard muffled sounds from his room. Leaning against the door she clearly heard the sounds of porn. Opening the door quickly she was greeted with a surprised Zack staring at a video on his computer as his hand stroked his cock. Caught literally red handed he blushed and tried to stuff himself back into his pants.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd be home for awhile and I couldn't find my headphones."

She moved forward, grabbing his arm and stopping him from putting it away. Kneeling in front of him she slowly stroked up and down his erection, looking him in the eyes. "Don't be sorry. I told you, I owe you one. Plus I kind of want to make you orgasm and feel the pulses as you cum on me. Is that ok?"

Taken aback he just nodded, looking down at his best friend as she jacked him off. Her own eyes focused on his crotch as her other hand slid down to softly massage his balls. Having already been close before she caught him, it only took a moment before his body stiffened. She leaned forward and aimed him at her chest, again marking herself. Slowly milking the last few bursts out she flicked her tongue out, licking him clean before putting him away.

"That was amazing. Thank you again." Before she stood up and left.

The rest of the night was awkward for him at first, but they quickly settled into sharing a meal and then sitting next to each other on the couch.

"So, do you remember my coworker Hannah? I was telling her about tanning topless the other day and she wanted to try it out. She also told me she's bi and has a bit of a crush on both of us. So, is it ok if I invite her over this weekend?"

He looked over at her before replying sarcastically. "No. I don't want to have two topless and incredibly hot women hanging around my apartment. That would be the worst."

She laughed. "I didn't think you'd mind. And one topless at most. You know I tan nude now. I'll see if I can convert her as well."

"I'll believe it when I see it."

He was in his room gaming with the door closed when Hannah rang the bell that Saturday. Beth scampered over and gave her a big hug before pulling her in. Hannah just laughed as she trailed her eyes up and down Beth's nude form.

"You weren't kidding about the casual nudity. Also, wow, those piercings look great!"

Beth smiled, holding her arms behind her back and twisting side to side teasingly. "Thanks. Maybe I can convince you to get some. Now strip and let's get some sun."

"Whoa. I'm not sure I'm ready to just strip off yet. Especially with Zack here. But let me at least get ready." She slipped into the bathroom before coming out a few moments later wearing only a small bikini bottom. The two girls slipped out onto the balcony and covered their fronts before Beth offered to do her back. Laying down she purred as Beth's hands slid all over her. She parted her legs to allow her to get the inside of her thighs.

Beth smirked, slowly sliding her fingers under the edge of her bikini and teasing her pussy. When she didn't get any resistance, she slowly began to rub her clit. Hannah's back arched and she let out a slight gasp. She teased her for a few minutes more, getting her right to the edge before quickly pulling her finger out. Hannah sat up and pouted at her.

"Seriously? I was so close."

"Lose the bottoms. You know you want to."

She huffed then stood and slid them down to her feet before kicking them off. She put her hands on her hips and glared at her. "Happy now?"

"Almost." And with that she grabbed her hand and dragged her down the hall before bursting into Zack's room.

Looking up to the two nude beauties - one determined and one almost in shock at her sudden exposure and separation from all her clothes - he replied into his mic. "Sorry guys, I gotta go." Before he shut down his system and looked up at Beth. "Can I help you?"

"Yes. You two need to hook up and I want to watch you fuck her while she eats me out. You game?"

He looked coolly from her to Hannah, arching an eyebrow. She bit her lip before nodding slightly and allowing Beth to lead her over to his bed. Beth pushed her onto her back, before straddling her face and sitting down, her hands grabbing Hannah's legs and parting them wide for him. He shed his clothing, moved over to stand at the edge of the bed, grabbed Hannah's hips and started to thrust deeply inside her. She moaned before her tongue snaked out and delved inside Beth.

Hannah was obviously talented as she quickly pushed Beth through a shuddering orgasm before Beth sat back against the headboard, her legs parted as she watched the two of them. With Hannah no longer dividing her attention Zack quickly built her up to her own orgasms before emptying himself inside her. The three panted softly and looked at each other for a few moments.

Beth was the first to speak. "Well. I definitely don't want that to be a one time thing. Isn't your lease up next week? Want to move in with us? Although, I'm sorry, we don't have any more rooms so you'll have to share one of ours each night."

Hannah sat up, smiling. "I don't think that will be a problem."

She also took quickly to the same dress code Beth preferred and the three had fun exploring each other's bodies, kinks, and fantasies for the rest of the semester.