Empowered for Sex

Story Info
A magic skirt makes a shy woman more serpentine.
1.9k words
4.13
18.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers

Three young women in their early twenties, shared a four-bedroom house with its owner, a man.

William was tall and slim, he looked like he was in his mid-forties, and had short grey hair and blue eyes.

Abby was short and curvaceous, with dyed blonde hair and blue eyes. Beatrice was of average height and pear shaped, with brown hair and brown eyes. Charlotte was tall and slender, with chestnut hair, hazel eyes, and peachy skin.

All the young women liked William. They had come to regard the older man as a mentor. He seemed wise like a grandfather, but was still young at heart. If only they knew the truth.

It was the last Friday of October, but payday was still a few days away. None of the three women had any money or credit left, to go to the pub or to buy clothes, so they were spending the evening at home.

Will came home from work just after seven o'clock. He asked them why they weren't getting ready to go out. They explained their wows. He expressed sympathy and had a suggestion. He had a bottle of champagne and box of chocolates, that he had won in the pub quiz last week, so why don't they have an early Halloween party.

After the women had drunk a couple of glasses of bubbly, and he had only drunk half a glass, he suddenly announced that he was a wizard. The young women naturally scoffed.

He didn't go into details, that were he was a seven-hundred-year-old wizard in disguise, that his powers included physical transformation, and that he had mythical themed sexual fantasies.

"Oh yeah, show us some magic then," Abby said.

"Ok. I will change something about Lottie's appearance," Will had chosen Charlotte, the shy one, to be the first. Before she could object, he pointed a finger at her and said something in Latin.

Suddenly Lottie was no longer wearing her blue denim mini skirt and black opaque tights, but was wearing a tight black latex mini skirt, and her legs were bare. She was embarrassed, she didn't like to show her bare legs or even her bare arms. And she would be mortified if she knew that her briefs had also vanished.

"It's alright Lottie, I shall now cover up your legs," he continued. He pointed and spoke Latin.

Suddenly the black latex began to grow down her pale thighs to her knees. It looked like she was now wearing a tight black latex pencil skirt. The shiny smooth material continued to grow down over her knees to her ankles where it stopped. It now looked like she wearing a tight black latex hobble skirt.

Lottie was pleased that her legs were covered up, but slightly concerned that she could hardly move her legs, as her smooth inner thighs were being pressed together.

"And I haven't finished yet," he said, then pointed and said another spell.

Suddenly she felt the tight material grow up over her stomach and back. It grew over her chest. She felt it press her modest breasts against her ribcage. The black latex reached her armpits. She took off her dark pink jumper. She saw that her bra had vanished. It now looked like she was wearing a strapless figure-hugging black latex hobble dress.

The shiny material continued to grow up over her collar bone, over her shoulders, up her neck, and down both her arms to her wrists, where it stopped. Her hands remained human. And the shiny material stopped just below her jaw. Now it looked like she was wearing a full length, long sleeved, figure hugging, shiny black, latex hobble dress.

"How do you like the dress?" Will asked.

"It's tight," was all that Lottie would admit. Never in a million years would she have chosen to wear such a sexy dress. But she was experiencing mixed feelings. She liked that the dress concealed her entire body, but didn't like that it revealed the curves of her body. She liked the smoothness against her skin, but not the tightness around her body.

"Well there's more magic to come, so please sit down," he said.

She slowly walked to the sofa, where her two friends moved to let her sit in the middle, but the fetish dress was too restrictive, so she sat on the arm of the sofa.

He pointed again and said another spell. Suddenly the black latex grew to encase her bare feet. Then she felt a strange sensation between her pressed together long legs, as if these limbs were being merged together. Then incredibly her shiny black lower half grew to become twice as long. From the waist down it looked like she had a thick powerful snake's tail.

"What have you done to me?" she asked as she starred down at her serpentine body. Her friends also starred in amazement at her new shiny black hybrid body.

"I am giving you the chance to experience life as a mythical creature. Now Lottie, why don't you try and stand up, I mean er balance on your tail, your friends can help you," Will said.

With her two friends either side of her, holding her arms, Lottie curled the powerful tail beneath herself, and raised herself up. She spent the next few minutes trying to keep her balance and master her new muscles. Finally, she managed to balance on her own, only swaying slightly, as she had to constantly tense and relax different muscles.

"But I still haven't finished, so please don't move," he said. He pointed he spoke Latin. The black latex engulfed her hair, but not her face. The black latex hood concealed her hair in a cone behind her head.

"And now for the finishing touches," he continued.

He shiny black breasts grew larger and her nipples became prominent, as her shiny black hips grew wider.

"And not forgetting," Will added.

Lottie felt a strange sensation between her hips, where her crotch used to be, as if her vagina was being pushed forwards. Before their eyes, a vertical slit appeared in the front of her tail, and the black latex formed into a new prominent vulva.

She was not mortified that her breasts and genitals were on show, because she knew that this was not her real body, but the body of a mythical creature, but which one exactly.

She looked down at her new shapely body again, she was hesitant about touching her new bulbous breasts and rubbery labia lips. So, she felt her arms and abdomen.

"Am I Medusa?" she asked.

"No, you're not. You are a Lamia, or Naga, or simply a Snakewoman." Will said as he admired his creation, but he felt that it wasn't quite finished yet.

"Lottie, hold still please, I'm going make you more snake like." More magic began to change her.

A rattle formed at the end of her tail, her eyes turned completely black, her lips became glossy black, her upper canine teeth grew longer to look like fangs, and her tongue became forked. She rattled her tail and hissed.

The transformation was complete. The combination of a curvaceous woman and a sinuous snake, with shiny black skin. Lottie was a sexy Latex Lamia.

"I need to look in a mirror," she said. Fortunately, there was a full-length mirror hanging on the wall. With a combination of hands and tail, she propelled herself over to it. She raised herself up on her tail and starred into the mirror.

Will came and stood behind her, careful not to stand on her tail. "How do you like your new body?" he asked.

"I don't recognise myself, I'm a different person now," she said as she touched her face. Then she stuck out her forked tongue, and turned her head from side to side. She rattled her tail again.

He placed his hands on the sides of her ribcage, she felt a tingle of excitement, and her mood changed.

He wants me, she thought, and I want him. Then she began to imagine him embracing her, kissing her, having sex with her. She twisted around and whispered to him.

"I wish that we could be alone."

"We can," he said. And he walked over to her two friends, who had sat back down on the sofa.

"Ladies, you look tired. Why don't you have a nice long sleep," he cast his hand in front of them, and before either could say a word, they both fell into a deep sleep.

Lottie moved herself into the middle of the long rectangular living room, where there was more space. She didn't fancy trying to get up the stairs to his or her bedroom as a Snakewoman.

William turned to face her and began to undress slowly. Her dark eyes were fixed upon him. She rattled her tail with excitement. Her arms were by her side, and her fingers twitched with anticipation. She was sexually aroused, her heart beat faster, her nipples were stiff, and her vagina was wet. She had never felt so horny. All her inhibitions had gone, she was not herself, and that was the point. She was now a mythical creature, she felt liberated, she felt empowered.

She saw his stiffening penis and suddenly she wanted to suck it off. (She had never given a blow job before). But then realised that her fangs would piece it. So she just licked her lips and fangs with her tongue.

He stepped up to her and they embraced each other. She felt his manly chest press against her sensitive nipples.

"I don't know whether I want to kiss you or bite you," she said.

"I would prefer you to kiss me carefully please," he said.

Their open mouths met and their tongues touched one another. They kissed passionately, hungrily but not roughly, as their tongues play fought.

She felt his hands slid down her smooth back to rest on her bum. He began to gently caress her shiny black buttocks.

After a couple of minutes, he disengaged himself and moved around to stand behind her. She felt him cup her juicy round breasts. He began to gently squeeze her shiny black breasts. She silently gasped and rattled her tail at the pleasing sensation. She was no longer nervous about being touched. She loved him holding her new large breasts, as she had loved his hands on her firm buttocks.

After another couple of minutes, he moved to back to her front. She felt his finger begin to stroke her sensitive labia lips. She felt it probe her clitoris. She gasped and rattled her tail at the delightful stimulation. The finger slipped between her engorged labia lips, but teasingly didn't fully penetrate her.

Then he placed his hands on her wide shiny black hips. She felt his large stiff penis penetrate her moist vagina all the way. She gasped with double delight and rattled her tail.

He began to thrust in and out, forcefully but not roughly. Her sexual excitement was at its peak. With his manly hands holding her hips, she firmly held his shoulders. They were looking at each other's eyes, but they were not looking into each other's eyes. They were in their own worlds. The steady rhythm of his thrusting continued. She had never experienced such euphoric sex before. She was a beast and he was a Greek hero, she fantasied. And she was being subjugated.

He ejaculated. She felt his creamy juice burst inside her. She climaxed with a loud gasp and a long rattle. William withdrew. Lottie enjoyed the wonderful pulsations of her orgasm, as her tail continued to rattle on and off.

The shiny black latex Snakewoman, with big tits and jutting hips, had multiple orgasms as she remained there raised up on her tail. With one hand on her chest and the other hand on her genitals, and her eyes shut.

MgSO4
MgSO4
45 Followers