All Comments on 'Empress Enslaved Ch. 02'

by MichaelMasters

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A favorite

Well written and very exciting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantasmatically Written.

This Will now go down in my book as one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wrecked it with that ending

So basically you have this deeply hated barbarian rapist who just butchered his way into the city and publically made the empress his bitch, and did it so effectively that her people know for fact that shes just a whore and hate her more than him. Why the fuck is she still empress? Thats so insanely stupid i cant even begin to imagine why you thought her people wouldnt rebel against a dumb slut. Hell, even her general cant take her seriously.

HeatedIceHeatedIceabout 8 years ago
Part of me-

Part of me wishes after seeing how her people reacted that she had said "you know what...screw you guys..you can die, I'm out of here" another part of me is interested in Belle because I personally like her better.

Loved the story, truly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
other options

I enjoyed the story but I felt you focused on humiliation too much. I would have made the queen the hero comically.Having captured are killed the army with her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Wait! Wait! I’ve got one! I’ve got one! After the queen spits on Jughead’s face, they decide on another 4-way to end the awkward silence echoing through the room. (Sorry. 2 men are good, 3 should shut the fuck up and rut, it’s just that simple) It is at this point the queen realizes that, when these men leave, there will never be another dick this big in her life ever again. She decides she wants to somehow ensnare the barbarian slut and keep him as her personal whore, the only problem is –how to get him to shut the fuck up before her maidservants get so annoyed with the constant drone of bitching that they summon a soldier to sit on his face till he suffocates. She decides to convince him he has a feminine voice (which is not hard to do, as his voice isn’t as guttural as that of his fellow country-men) and that he sounds positively queer. All men in his vicinity are ordered to leer at him suggestively, confirming the view. Okay sorted – she lures him from his tent with a trail of paper on which ‘free pussy’ is written and whalllah, bob’s your aunty, they fall in ...sexual tolerance...and live happily ever after (he gets to wear a crown after a multitude of bitch-tantrums and everybody calls him King Dong).

"Was this what her people were really like? They all just assumed she was some willing whore, and so that made her little better than sport for them? "

Shame on me for thinking you to just be another crowd-pleaser and that you'd stab the whore because that's what you've been told the great and inhuman enemy looks like. I apologize.

This most probably was not your intention, but I am glad you touched on the subject of women being condemned for having an enemy penis inserted into their cunts, whether they were objecting or not. The truth: if men started a war in my country, I'd fuck every enemy soldier that would save my life and give him my telephone number. If the main objective of war is to protect the people of a country (blah, blah, blegh) from whatever, who am I to go against that noble inspiration? Fuckit, I say, protect yourself, or all is in vain!

Your story is very relevant to reality here at the end. Thanx actually.

And thanx for reminding me to arm myself.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I am not opposed to this story. If anything, this has all happened in real life somewhere and the harsher people's feelings about this story turn out to be, will hopefully influence how we behave, if confronted with the same issues by some horrible twist of fate or just in how we treat each other.

You have an above average talent.

The cluster-fucks were a bonus. Yes, definitely.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Not Worth the Time to Read.

One of the poorest stories with worst ending on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love Eve's idea--J'akart, the Horserider ManWhore, King of Concubines

Evebroughtanaxethistime has a great idea-- go capture J'akart and his henchmen, do some bathing and mani-pedis, oil them up and have them serve the ladies of the castle.

He'll still even be called a king- only now he's the Perfumed King of Concubines and the Upper Bath House.

MantanasterMantanasterover 7 years ago
Great story, would love to see another chapter!

Loved the humiliation, private and public. Great action, good amount of setting flavor without getting in the way of the fun.

Hope you'll write another chapter -- would love to see one of the men who knows the Empress use her now. Maybe a former fuckbuddy who'd previously been deferential and discreet but now clearly thinks of her as a slut and ignores her refusals as easily as he would a common prostitute's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I like Eve's ending better

All of the people who are enjoying the queen's humiliation should think about how they would have held up if they had been subjected to the same abuse. I'm pretending that the story ended the way Evebroughtanaxethistime (as anonymous) described.

And the anon commenter who said to oil up the barbarians and called J'akar the "Perfumed King of Concubines and the Upper Bath House." Like she said, oil up those bath house barbarians. It's time for them to make restitution for their raping and pillaging-- one citizen at a time. After a few days, they'll be grateful for the oil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey

Great Story, didnt like the ending tho. I whould really have iked the empress to serve as barbarian king personal whore the rest of her life.

P.d. Plz recomend me more stories like this: empress, princess or any other kind of female proud authority degraded and humilliated to a superior penis

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
amazing

love the story, wish it was longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

One of the most well constructed stories I have read on Literotica till now!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I want a next chapter with further hunilliation for the empress

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous