All Comments on 'Emptiness'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Great Story

The question is was she telling the truth about being fertile.

Will chapter 2 tell use ?

XarthXarthabout 4 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2020/03/06/emptiness/

Some brief thoughts and notes available at the link above, assuming it doesn't get broken in transit. Sometimes a space develops in these links for no obvious reason.

Thanks for reading, liking, commenting, etc. Hope you enjoyed it.

-X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OK

I'll be the first to comment. Seven pages of nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A GREAT STORY

MORE PLEASE

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 4 years ago

Fantastic work, as always! Somehow another one of my favorite stories from you, just like all the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

More please

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 4 years ago
Master of the Slow, Low Taboo Burn Strikes Again!

Read this Ravi Shankar. Perfect ! Wish I knew why it worked but the thing of importance is that it did.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 4 years ago
Oops

Read this to Ravi Shankar *. My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 for my tastes perfect.

This was the mix of love romance and sex that was just right. You do this brother/sister story better than anyone. Also some of your other stories are just like this. I don't want just a romp in the hay. I like the build up that you do on some of your stories before the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Once again

Xarth demonstrates that he’s absolutely the best there is at this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice

My blood feels like melted butter after reading that. The build-up was superb.

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoabout 4 years ago
Feline conversation

Good story, Xarth, and the cat chat was comedy gold. Keep up the good work!

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelabout 4 years ago
good story

I have to admit that the dragging out of the sex kinda did it for me. It actually made it sound more plausible and more like true to life. I've read your stories before, and if anything, you are really coming into your own. Two thumbs up!

Slang1969Slang1969about 4 years ago
Good job!

I especially like how you crafted the banter.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Fantastic as always Xarth. I would love to read more of these two as they seem destined to fall in love and stay together. They might even manage to make a baby which will no doubt upset the parents but then I am sure you could weave your magic and make that all ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So realistic

The flow of the story, the conversation, the cat chat ... all so realistically written. Excellent work. Kinda sad when the story ended. Waiting for more.

SleepyboyzzzSleepyboyzzzabout 4 years ago
great story

Your stories are always great. Especially the dialogue.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
So GOOD!!!

Such a loving story!!!! Wow!!!! Finding love like that anywhere in this world is very hard!!! I believe that when you find it,,,, no matter where,,,,, you need to grab it with both hands and hold on!!!!!!

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago

"Slow Burn"! I think the writer of that song must have read this story first. Love the build up, and finally the get together. Wouldn't it be funny it's her Ex that was impotant, and not her. Surprise, she gets knocked.

pcman1950pcman1950about 4 years ago
Also

I’ll keep it brief and just toss my hat & kudos into the “Raves” ring.

Robinius1Robinius1about 4 years ago
Special!

As I scroll through the latest stories every Sunday I'm always delighted to see you've posted a story. 'Emptiness' is a wonderful story with hot sex but also something more, a brother-sister couple who are in love and who truly care about each other. I enjoyed it immensely.

On a side note I have to complement you on the natural dialogue you give your characters. It makes your stories seem so much more realistic.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I guess

This is really just Dog Co-Parents but with a cat... Felt like I already read this by the second page

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

greate, I love long stories, keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story

Yeah similar to dog coparents but just on the surface. A patient read shows this is a unique really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

5* as usual Xarth. I'd love to read a second part, one that goes into how they will relate to their parents, other relatives, friends; also how they continue as a couple. As well, even from the beginning, I suspected that Val may not be barren, so perhaps you could explore that twist?

I was a bit unclear about Val. Does she work, it didn't seem so? Is it because she received a huge settlement in the divorce, or depression, or what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Meh...

I also thought it was too similar to Dog Co-Parents and that was pretty disappointing. And I can't help but feel that your stories are getting a bit boring and repetitive. I'd love to see something like Handcuff Sister again, but leaning more towards the non-consent/reluctance category.

HillfrogHillfrogabout 4 years ago
Excellent dialogue driven piece

*****

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Amazing Writing

Spectacular story, a slow burn to a fantastic ending.

machiavelliwriter0machiavelliwriter0about 4 years ago

I truly enjoyed the slow build. It was long enough to fully invest in the relationship yet not monotonous. I have a small quibble, not sure of the culture, but the abbreviated words kind of threw off the story flow. I don't mind slipping the occasional syllable, it works well to convey emotion in short bursts. All in all, well written and captivating. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HAIL TO XARTH

Your stories are unprecedented. Just amazing🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

SinEater4SinEater4about 4 years ago
Good, but the title does fit

I liked this story. It is similar to Dog Parents, but I don't think that's a bad thing. I like them both. That teasing with the short robe was suuuuuper hot.

I don't feel the title fits. Maybe would have called it Just Regular Stupid or something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lovely sexy

You're a great writer and love all your work, so sexy and hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Honestly, I would have read it just for the wholesome story of them adopting two cats. The super hot brother/sister sex was just a bonus. Great story.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
Nice !!!

A very exciting story. Really enjoyed reading. Love to read more of their future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Future

Loved the story, keep going, maybe she can get pregnant by Ash! What does the future hold for them?

Matrim01Matrim01over 3 years ago
Surprise

Would like to see another chapter with a surprise pregnancy and finding out the problem was the ex after all.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 3 years ago
Writing Style

I love your style of conversation that usually gets lost in this genre of stories. It flows naturally so that I can see and hear the couple vividly.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Xarth Why... Again...

Another brilliant story by Xarth with no sequel as usual. I know he writes these as solo or stand alone pieces but honestly we need sequels mate... 5 stars btw in case it wasn’t clear.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Creative

I like the creativity of this story. It is different, all conversation and very natural teasing.

Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Converse

Normally a story this long and slow building would have drove me away , but not this one , I absolutely loved the sibling banter ! It was the paste that held this story together and kept the anticipation building ! Great work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrific!

I really enjoy your pace and the personalities of the characters. A lot of writers forget how important that is! Well done. I, as well, would love to see a sequel to this story, but I intend to read as many stories as you put out. Great job!

Kijin91Kijin91about 3 years ago
Great!

Wonderful story

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

I loved this story honestly. I kind of got annoyed at Val too though when she wanted to cuddle Sebastian, he could have just got his attention later. xD After that, I kind of wanted Dragon to interrupt Val and for Ash to give her attention and cuddles so Val would be frustrated and know what it was like. Overall though, this was a wonderful story about healing and maturing with a lovely dose of affectionate love making and super comfy cuddles :3

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

I'm with InfiniteXaos. Another slightly sore point was Val's behaviour and talk after Ash came during their first penetrative sex. You installed a somewhat artificial rift at this point. Val makes it sound as if it's an immature, mostly egotistical thing when someone strives to make his lover cum and as if being satisfied by achieving this goal is purely a matter of pride. Not a very mature point of view. Also, even if she orgasms mostly from having her clit manipulated, why not inform her lover about it and guide him through, if necessary? It is common knowledge, that a touch of a lover feels better than your own touch. So this whole scene seems to be a vehicle to achieve- what? I assume the author just wanted to show that there is less than perfect harmony between the siblings. The way you did it, at this point, doesn't work for me.

You might say I'm nitpicking, but I only do so because I love many of Xarth's stories and the thoughts and feelings they provoke in me, so I care about them.

NoTanLines2NoTanLines2almost 3 years ago

A captivating, delightful, intensely erotic story. And a perfect example of dialogue as foreplay.

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

Wonderful dialogues. Without the boring succinctness. They show the development of civil relations.

Don't blame them for Val's behavior. She says she has no such experience. Her husband was her first and only husband. And obviously the relationship and the sex were not very good. She became accustomed to having to bring herself to orgasm on her own after the man fell asleep. Like most women. Also, she is not satisfied because of the lack of fertility. This can also be a questionable thing. She does not provide any evidence of this. And modern medicine makes a diva. As well as cohabitation.

And if you really are not mature enough. But what is maturity? When does it come?

The main thing is that they realized that they loved one another and decided how to deal with it.

1+1=2 or 3 or 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A parent has to address a crying child and it interupts playtime.

She has an abnormal attachment to the cat due to her condition. Sebastian is patient with her. Its good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice build up. You’re a master Xarth

barny109barny109over 2 years ago

must be my 4th or 5th read of this story. it just gets better each time 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok, so I gave this 5 stars cause it was very entertaining, that said I see a habit in your stories about women who can't cum unless they control the way it goes, I find that a bit sad for you, I have seen this more than a few times in my life (55). I'm really not into BDSM (I have dabbled), but every woman I've ever been with that had this problem of only having an orgasm on her own pre-designed terms has really enjoyed BDSM.

I'm just saying it might be something to look at. It's sometimes easier, and more exciting to be told when and if you can cum¡

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Damn. Another wonderful story. The dialog reminds of the TV show “Gilmore Girls.” Between Lorelai and Rory. I’ve now read several of your stories and they are all great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Xarth writes wonderful dialogue, but it's honestly starting to get almost repetitive. It feels like I've read this dialogue before. Certainly the way certain words like 'brother' or 'sister' are frequently hyphenated doesn't help. When characters of different ages, genders and backgrounds have extremely similar styles of speech it doesn't help each story feel unique.

I love these stories, but I think Xarth needs to be forced out of his comfort zone in order to truly grow as a writer. They have talent and plenty of it, but have kind of picked this one type of story as a comfortable shell of sorts, and seldom ventures far from it.

blackchair7blackchair7about 2 years ago

Similar to what other commenters have said, I always enjoy the exceptionally well-written dialogue in your stories. Many authors on here have an annoying habit of giving long, meandering character biographies in the first five or so paragraphs of their stories, which is an automatic tune-out for me. With your stories, I always appreciate being able to jump directly into the plot, knowing that the characters’ conversations will provide most of those relevant background details organically.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 2 years ago

"And you interrupted to snuggle your cat?"

"You're gonna have to get used to that, brother dear. Seb's my baby."

What stupid bullsh*t is this please ?? thx god its not a dog ....... .....

People are the worst..!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Masterful banter. Well done and a pleasure to read.

buzman0112buzman0112over 1 year ago

Wonderful story that had me hooked from being to end!!!

foucalt30foucalt30over 1 year ago

you're among the best on this site at truly engaging and realistic dialogue. another great effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see that several commenters have made the remarks already I was about to put down here, and then some.

I must say you lost me after I had spent my time reading about three quarters of this story. I know there are a lot of women that can only achieve orgasm under very specific conditions, I just don't care to read about it. I was flating along with the dialogue between brother and sister, being not especially fond of them, but they still were relatable enough to continue.

When they have sex the first time the whole thing comes crushing down. Sister's bossing around and the lack of spontaneity because of her hang ups with no real prospect of change in the future are chilling. She outs herself as a real asshole: "Hey, you are a mere man, and I know men, although I haven't been with many, because you are all the same. I again am very special and I'm superior because you don't know what let's me have my orgasm (how about just telling him what to do without being smug?). And I not only have to have my clit rubbed to get off (well duh, how extravagant), I also have to do it myself! Just keep your dick hard in my pussy as if it were a dildo and you watch how I make myself orgasm. Did you little punk think you had the magic touch to make me cum? Well, I'm sorry to have to crush your ego- not!" She could at least have him rub her clit for here, otherwise, why bother at all, why not just masturbating by yourself? If I'd be in Ash's shoes I wouldn't put up with being objectified and referred to as a stereotype on legs. By the way, it's the same s/h/i/t that's being cultivated in Hollywood, that people, mostly men, do things based on one single motive, and it's always, in the mind of the women, a lowly, egotistical one. Surprise,surprise! Often, if not mostly, it's not one reason OR the other why we do things, but we do them for both one reason AND the other, and probably a third and a fourth. So, especially if we love someone, we don't want to make them feel good to primarily stroke our own ego. But that's what Val basically insinuates.

I've met more than enough people who feel entitled and superior "just because" in real life, and all kind of media are full of them to the brim. Being different is not a merit of some kind! Depending on the perspective, we all are different!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story started out really good but then I got lost. And the cats really didn't help either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was great. And the cats were a perfect addition. Looking at some of the comments though... damn. Certainly says more about the commenters than about the story. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but, you know, this is not supposed to be therapy. 'S'posed to be fun. Entertaining. Sexually stimulating. And like all the cliches - if its not doing it for you, change the page, turn it off, change the station, leave the room. Whatever. And if you don't like cats, maybe find another story that doesn't have cats. Damn. I'm glad they got together, I'm glad the sex was great, I'm glad they had so much fun. So did I.

Seriously, though. I don't know what it was about this story that knocked people so whacky. Or maybe I just missed the whacky comments on the other stories. I mean, shit - what's next? Someone gonna ask "How do you think their parents would feel?!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting how strongly I disagree with some of what the last comments say and with almost all of those in the long comments, third one before me. But then of course we are all different and that's good. You are one of the best authors on this website and there are some exceptionally good ones. This isn't your best story but it is still extremely good. The long, slow build up is really what makes good sex, especially for most women, and makes a good story for me, I now realise, though I didn't when I was younger. But that also has a huge payback in the extra satisfaction you get from helping a partner to an intense orgasm. And in this and some of your other stories you are teaching us that and that is very important in terms of longterm relationship success and helps, I feel to justify and counter anything that might be said of a website (or part of it) that is essentially promoting and activity considered illegal in many countries and most US states. I was though disappointed that the story stopped where it did. I was hoping that the passion and their coupling and intense orgasms for Val, which can cause the cervix to dip down into semen and almost suck it up, might defy the medical diagnosis that she couldn't conceive. And maybe Dragon could have ended up in-kitten too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The dialogues were a bit too long for me, talking and talking, and not so many descriptions of action. The dialogues were a bit annoying also with repetitions of questions, like this type:

"Is it?"

"Yes, it is."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really"

It dragged the story.

But still 5 stars from me. :)

migizi42migizi42about 1 year ago

great. Love the love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well done, full of lust and love,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the cadence and dialogue. Sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The dialogue is super realistic. People don't really talk in paragraphs in real life, so you hit it well.

Insemin8Insemin812 months ago

Mmmmmmmm. All horny and loving and tender. Finest kind.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So different than the last I read by this author. A totally different get together with brother and sister.

I can’t remember any other author using this approach. Well done & 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very entertaining, great build up, good angle, original and sweet, leaving out all the metrics giving my fantasy a run. Dialog pro sitcom writer quality, 5 of 5 obviously 😄

jni551jni55110 months ago

Terrific writer you are.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another amazing story, 5 stars. I would read more if there was more. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can understand why the husband left after reading the last 3 pages. Her games and bs would get old real fast. I liked the first part though.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntame6 months ago

Sorry, I felt the cats were superfluous. You could have made a better story, a bit shorter one though.

sparkle8sparkle85 months ago

You, my friend, are an amazing writer. Your snappy dialogue is witty, charming, and full of the kind of snark that can only happen between siblings who grew up together both loving and hating each other. Given how many thousands of stories there are on this site, I have to say that your descriptions of the sexual encounters are original and poignant. I think I have found my favorite author on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...