Empty - My First Tease and Denial

Story Info
My first-time mistress takes T&D much further than planned.
9.3k words
4.69
20.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jklendcraw
jklendcraw
120 Followers

This is a story about my first real tease and denial experience. It was my first kinky experience of any kind, really. It was also the first time I felt completely helpless, afraid, and at the mercy of someone from whom I had no idea what to expect. It was one of the stupidest things I've ever done. And yet, with the power the mind seems to have to focus on the positive aspects of memories, it's one of my memories that turns me on more than anything else.

It happened during my senior year of college. I'm not going to claim I was some sort of "Casanova" or that I was the handsomest man around, but I was quite popular on campus, and that extended well into my experiences with girls. I had my share of flings throughout my college "career", but, like many guys my age, focused little on serious relationships.

The woman who I shared this experience with, was named Becky. Becky was a sophomore in college, still in the process of discovering who she was outside of her strict, religious upbringing. She was attractive, but not in the "smoking hot" manner with which I'd become accustomed. She was short, at around 5' 3", and had kept most of her "freshman 15" that she'd apparently indulged in her first year. She was pretty, but again, not in a stunning sort of way. Still, something obviously drew me to her.

This story does not reflect well on me, as I definitely sought to take advantage of my influence on her. I think there was some somewhat sick part of me that knew that with my status on campus, her naivety, and my being "outside her league" by most standards, that I'd have some extra control of our relationship. There was a twisted part of me that enjoyed corrupting someone with such a pristine background. Perhaps I deserved what happened, in some strange fulfillment of poetic justice.

While I'd had quite a number of sexual partners, she had had only two before me, both short-lived, and neither involving actual sex. She was obviously hesitant with men, clinging in some ways to her Christian heritage that told her of the evils of pre-marital sex. Still, I could tell she was enamored with me and was eager to please.

Like many college boys, I was also quite involved with internet porn. This interest had led me to find my greatest kink, yet unrealized, which was tease and denial. By the time I met Becky, nearly all of the porn I watched was focused on men being teased, "tortured", denied, and dominated. I wanted more than anything to try this for real. When I met Becky, I thought I may have found someone with whom I could try it. She seemed impressionable, and I believed I could mold her into doing exactly what I wanted.

Anyway, we'd been... whatever it was that we were... for around a month before I broached the subject. I felt that she was firmly under my control by this point, and we'd done quite a few things she'd never done with anyone before.

One day, when we both had a couple of periods free between classes and were fooling around, I decided to go for it. I explained to her the basic concept, and asked if she'd be interested in doing it to me. "So... I'd play with you... pleasure you... but not let you cum?" she asked, confusion evident on her face. I was sure it was quite a foreign concept, and that anyone else she'd been with would have wanted exactly the opposite, generally as quick as possible.

"Yes, exactly. Well, you would eventually. But you'd make me wait... make me beg for it. Deny me... and then eventually, when you're ready, make me cum," I explained, getting hard just describing the idea to her. "Do you think you could do that?"

She seemed to consider it for a moment. Then I could see her desire to please me win out. "Yeah... I think I can try. But I want you to write it down for me so I know for sure what you want."

"I can do that!" I quickly agreed, "I'll even do one better, and send you a video that illustrates it."

So later that night I typed up what I wanted. "It's pretty simple really. I want you to tie me up, tease me, do whatever you want to me, drive me crazy, and make me beg to cum. But be cruel... don't let me. Not until I'm beyond desperate. Then you'll finally let me cum, when you decide you... and I... am ready. Basically, just do what the woman in this video does.

I sent her off one of my favorite videos, of a sexy mistress tying down her man, using him for her pleasure, and teasing him for ages. Into the latter part of the video, he begged and begged, but she kept telling him no. At the very end, as such videos usually go, she finally let him. He came what seemed like gallons.

I sent it off to her in an email, feeling extremely excited and a little nervous. Would she agree once she watched the video? Would she even be capable of being "mean" enough and making me wait like that? I doubted it. I would soon find out that I was the one who was truly naïve.

If there was a class on safe BDSM practices, this could be a textbook example of why safewords are so important. I did not take any such class and had no idea of such things.

I must have checked my email a thousand times that night, waiting for a response. It wasn't until hours later that saw her name popup in the list.

"Ok, Barry. I'll do it! It seems like it might be kind of fun. How about this weekend?"

I nearly immediately responded with an emphatic yes.

Friday night couldn't come quickly enough. So of course, it seemed to take about ten times longer than usual. It finally arrived, and with it, Becky. My senior year I moved off campus to an apartment nearby. My roommate was gone that weekend, so it was the perfect time to try out something like this.

Becky wore a dress. It was long enough that it didn't expose a lot of leg, but it was lowcut enough to show off her ample cleavage. She also brought her backpack in with her, which I didn't think much of at the time. We had dinner together, pizza from my favorite local joint. Afterwards, I think we both felt a bit awkward, not knowing how to start. Finally, Becky came over and kissed me. "Are you sure this is what you want?" Her voice shook a little as she asked.

"Yes, absolutely!" I reassured her, and kissed her back.

"Ok, no backing out once we start! You're going to do what I say, right?", she asked with a smile. I nodded quickly, having no idea what I'd just agreed to. I couldn't wait for what would come next. But it wasn't at all what I expected.

"Ok great, let's watch a movie," she suggested.

I was hit with some disappointment. I'd hoped we'd get started right away. Not wanting to dissuade her or make her less confident, I put on a smile and sat down on the couch. I turned on the TV, and fired up the Roku.

While I was messing with that, I saw her go to her backpack out of the corner of my eye. She came back carrying her laptop. "No, no. Not on there. On here," she said, and set the computer on the coffee table in front of us. She clicked around a bit, and then I saw, with more than a little excitement, that she was pulling up the video I'd sent her.

"I thought maybe we could watch this to start things out," she said, with a grin. She still seemed a little nervous, but the nervousness seemed to be gradually fading. There was a twinkle in her eye to replace it.

I couldn't believe my luck. Not only was this going to be my first time trying out my tease and denial fantasy, it was going to be my first time watching porn with a girl. I quickly started unbuttoning my pants for the ensuing fun.

"What are you doing?" she asked, incredulously, "Did I say you could take your pants off?"

"Uh... no...", I responded, to her completely unexpected question. Her voice sounded a little strict, and I felt my dick getting hard.

"No, I didn't. You'll be leaving those on until I tell you otherwise. No touching your dick without my permission, got it? Not until we're all done with this and you cum," she said in a tone that seemed quite serious. "Well, if you cum." She added the last, a smirk on her face.

Her words hit just the right spot in my kinky brain. I knew she had to be playing. "Yes, Maam!" I said, trying to get into my part.

I suddenly felt a little slap on my balls. "You're to call me Mistress. Understood?"

I was surprised at that, I never imagined meek little Becky slapping me and telling me what to do so sternly.

"Yes, Mistress! Sorry Mistress," I said, a huge smile on my face betraying any feigned remorse.

Her attitude and our little exchange were enough to make me uncomfortably hard in my pants. She clicked play and the movie started. She sat next to me, and lay her hand on my thigh. It slowly moved up and down my leg, and then to my inner thigh. A few minutes in it finally explored my now very erect cock. I expected her to unbutton my pants then, but she didn't. She just laid her hand on top of me, barely moving it. It felt good, but it also felt frustrating. I wanted more. I'd never been teased like that before. I started moving my hips up and down to get more stimulation from her slow hand.

To my surprise she took her hand away, and then brought it down with a slap. She hit my dick, just hard enough to hurt a little. "Trying to hurry things along? No moving. Remember, I'm the one in control. You're to stay still, and silent. Maybe we should make more sure of that." She got up and retrieved her backpack, and set it down by the couch. She removed a pair of handcuffs from it. I was impressed. She had me lean forward and cuffed my hands behind my back.

"There, that should help avoid any more of that. You should know, I'm going to take my time. I'm in no hurry." She motioned to the video, where the woman was stroking the man's cock up and down, "You're not getting any of that until I'm good and ready. Certainly not while we're watching this. Probably tomorrow."

I felt stunned at those last two words. It never even occurred to me that she would try to make this into a multi-day event. I realized I'd never told her not to. Is she kidding? She has to be kidding right? I thought, considering what she'd said. Her face didn't look like she was kidding. "Uh, Becky, I didn't mean to do this over the whole weekend, you can make me cum- ouch!"

Her hand came down on my dick again, harder than before. "I told you to stay silent. Not very good at listening, are we?" She stood up for a moment, hiking up her skirt, and pulled down her panties. It was a rather lacy pair of boyshorts. From the color difference in one spot, I could tell that I wasn't the only getting turned on already. Next, she did something I definitely did not expect. She shoved the panties into my mouth.

At first, I gagged a little as a bit of the fabric went back towards my throat, but with a little maneuvering I managed to keep them far enough forward. "You're to keep those in until I tell you otherwise. I think that should help you stay silent."

I looked at her, and I'm sure my eyes were as big as quarters. Who was this woman sitting next to me, now with no panties? She didn't seem like the gentle, shy Becky I'd met in an English class. She got up and went around the corner into the kitchen. I heard the sink run, and then it sounded like she was poking around the freezer. What the hell is she doing now?

A moment later she returned and sat back down. The movie was still playing, and her focus went back to it. Her lack of panties seemed to free her somehow, and I saw her hike her skirt back up and a hand move between her legs as she watched. I was starting to feel a little afraid of her, and yet somehow that only made me more horny. Watching her play with herself certainly didn't help matters. I wasn't sure my pants could contain my dick much longer.

Her other hand moved back over, and resumed its painfully slow touches. I wanted so much for her to take my pants off and wrap that hand around my dick, but she didn't. I couldn't help but moan a little in frustration at times, doing my best to keep still. I saw her look over at my face periodically, desire in her eyes and a smirk on her face. Finally, her hand seemed to work enough magic, and I heard and saw her cum. She looked at me as she did so, as if to rub in the fact that she could do what I could not.

The video was a long one, around 45 minutes long. Finally, I saw with some relief, it was nearly over. I was sure that after it was over, we'd move to the bedroom and get to it.

The video ended, with the man cumming all over the woman's tits and face. I longed to do that to Becky.

She got up from the couch, and I followed suit. "What are you doing, slave? Did I tell you to get up?"

I quickly sat down, her authoritative tone taking hold of me. She went over to the laptop and restarted the video. Then she clicked another button, enabling repeat. I stared in disbelief. Surely, she doesn't mean to keep this up for the entirety of the video again... much less multiple times!

She removed her dress, watching me as she did so to see my reaction. I stared longingly at her breasts, her nipples barely covered by the lacy bra that contained them. She sat back down next to me, and went back to the slow, painful teasing over the top of my pants. By now I was actually annoyed, and a little angry. This wasn't what I'd had in mind. With my hands tied up and her panties in my mouth I couldn't do much about it. And with her commanding presence, I'm not sure I would have anyway. So, I did the only thing I could, I endured it.

Partway through the video, she (to my great relief) unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down and off. My underwear soon followed. My dick immediately sprang up, released from its fabric prison.

I watched intently, excited for her to finally wrap her hand around it and stroke me meaningfully. But she didn't. She seemed to ignore it entirely. Instead, she took off her bra, giving me a little smile. Her glorious tits released from their captivity. She went back to watching the video, one hand on her pussy, the other playing with her tits. It was difficult to watch, and yet I couldn't look away. I wanted to touch her, feel her, fuck her. Eventually she came again, staring at my untouched dick as she did so.

"Did you want me to touch that?" she asked, a sly grin plastered on her face.

I nodded emphatically. I wanted it so badly.

She brought her hand over and traced her way along my shaft, from the base upwards, incredibly slowly. When she was just about to touch my head, she pulled it away. "Too bad," she said, unsympathetically. She made her hand into a circle and put it around my dick as if she was going to stroke it, but kept it loose and didn't actually touch it. I writhed around, trying to rub my dick on her hand.

She immediately took her hand away, and gave me several swift slaps to my balls. They were just hard enough to hurt, and they were certainly hard enough to surprise me.

"I told you no moving. Well, that's that. I would've liked to slide my hands up and down that cock... feeling every vein and contour... hearing you moan as I jerked you closer and closer. But I have to punish you for your disobedience. I guess you'll have to wait for me to touch it. Maybe tomorrow."

I gasped in disbelief and anger. I tried to spit the panties out to tell her what I thought of that, and I stood up from the couch. She quickly pushed me back down with a strength I didn't know she had, and then out of nowhere produced a roll of duct tape. The tape went over my mouth, effectively sealing it with her panties inside.

"Get up again without my permission, and I'll make you wish you didn't have balls," she said, and her eyes seemed to somehow radiate both anger and arousal, simultaneously. My dick felt even harder at this, while my fear of her grew. What the fuck did I get myself into? I wondered, halfway between regret and glee. I was definitely the most turned on I'd ever been in my entire life.

Assuming my obedience, she turned back to the video. It was painful to watch my favorite video when I couldn't stroke my dick, which was sticking up prominently right in front of me.

When the video ended this time, she shut the laptop. "Well, it's getting a little late, huh? We should probably go to bed soon?"

I was excited by the prospect of being let out of all this, and at the least being able to go jerk myself off and get some relief.

As if she read my mind, she said, "I don't think I trust you not to take... matters... into your own hands while you're so excited," she said, giving my engorged cock a long look. "Stay here."

She walked into the kitchen again, and again it sounded like she'd opened the freezer. She came back with her hands behind her back. She nodded down at my swollen cock. "Is that feeling a little uncomfortable? Want me to fix it for you?"

Again, I nodded as hard as I could. Hope suddenly blossomed in me that she was going to suck me off, or at least use her hands. But when she brought her hands forward from behind her back, my hope quickly faded. Her hands weren't to pleasure me. They were holding one of my kitchen towels, and it looked oddly stiff. I soon found out why. She wrapped it around my throbbing dick and icy cold enveloped it. I gave a small shriek, both from the intense feeling of cold and from the surprise. She took it away after a few moments, and licked my dick from base to tip. The warmth of her tongue felt amazing after how neglected my poor dick had been, and the cold seemed to make the warmth feel all the more powerful. But with that one lick over, she put the towel back. A few more licks and wraps later, she'd managed to deflate my dick down to as small as it could go.

"So, I think we'll leave those cuffs on for now. If you promise me to stay silent, though, I'll take out the gag."

I quickly nodded, eager to have the panties out of my mouth. It was hot at first, but by now it was uncomfortable and annoying. I also wasn't sure I wouldn't give her an earful about all this.

"Ok, you promised. If you break that promise, I'll make you regret it," she warned me, again with a voice that showed no hint of humor.

With a quick swish of her wrist, she ripped the duct tape off my face. Then she helped remove the panties as I tried to spit them out. "Did you enjoy tasting me? I hope so. You'll be tasting a lot more of that soon enough." She kissed me then, her tongue plunging into my mouth. The knowledge that she no doubt tasted herself in my mouth started to put some life back into my cock.

In an instant it was like her face changed, and she gave me a little smile. Her voice sounded more normal too... her normal, sweet, self. "So, how am I doing? Teasing you enough?"

"Fuck, Becky. This isn't what I really wanted. I wanted you to actually tease my dick and then make me cum! What the hell is this? Where did you even get these ideas?", I unloaded on her.

I saw a hurt look in her eyes, as she looked down towards the floor. I suddenly felt terrible that I'd snapped on her, when she was just trying to fulfill my fantasy. It wasn't really her fault that she didn't know how to do it exactly right. "Ok... I'll just take the cuffs off and I can head home. I'm sorry..."

Tears started showing in her eyes. Fuck, Barry, could you be a bigger dick?

"I'm the one that's sorry, Becky. I'm so sorry I snapped on you. I'm just frustrated... but I guess that's the whole point of the teasing, right?" I gave her a smile, "I really appreciate you doing this. I know you're stepping out of your comfort zone for me. And you put a lot of planning and work into this! It's really impressive!"

She looked up, "Really? So, you don't want to stop?"

A little voice in my head told me to tell her I was done. Not to continue with it. I ignored it. I don't know if I was getting turned on too much again and that was overriding the memory of how I had just felt afraid or if I just felt bad enough and didn't want to hurt her. Whatever my reasons, I instead said, "No no no, not at all! Let's keep it up. Just maybe... more actual playing with my dick?"

jklendcraw
jklendcraw
120 Followers