Empty - My First Tease and Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave...", she started, sounding very unhappy, "were you trying to cum without permission? You were, weren't you?"

Once a few moments had passed, she pulled my dick forward against my stomach with one hand. The other began a relentless assault on my balls. She gave them slap after slap. They were by no means as hard as she could've gone, but it still hurt. I was yelling and whimpering by the time she finished.

"Shhh. If you thought that was bad, just imagine what it would be like if you actually managed to cum without my permission. You don't want to find out," she warned me in a very serious voice, while she picked up her panties. "You're being a little too noisy again. Since I don't need your mouth right now, it has little purpose." I could only watch as she took her panties, which I could tell were sopping wet, and stuffed them in my mouth. I was grateful they were a thong this time, it was less material to contain in my mouth. She grabbed the duct tape again and made sure they'd stay in.

"There, that's better, don't you think?" she said, as she turned back to my dick. "I rather like when you're gagged. Then you can't even protest, no matter what I do to you. Now, where were we? Oh yes, relentless edges."

She went back to her stroking. I don't know how many times she got me to the brink and stopped. It had to be dozens. I was in tears again by the end. Tears of frustration. I felt out of my mind. And at this point, I was still somehow enjoying it.

"Ok, I have a special gift for you," she told me, after what seemed like the 500th edge. "I'm going to let you cum! Aren't you grateful to your Mistress?" she looked back at me, and I nodded furiously wanting to give her no reason to change her mind.

She started stroking again, much like before. This time I felt her expertly make the slow climb to the point of no return. She crossed it, and I knew I was going to cum. It was going to be glorious. I knew it would be the most amazing, powerful, pleasurable orgasm of my life. And then... she took her hands away. It took a moment for my frustration-addled brain to make sense of that. Then I screamed, as much as I could through the gag. I tried to beg her to keep touching me, but I'm sure it came out as a jumble of nonsense. I tried to hump the air, looking for any contact I could get. But her weight on me stopped any chance of that. After ages of the world passed, or probably a handful of seconds, I felt it happen. My cum came out. Not as an overwhelming explosion of pleasurable climax. As a slow dribble, of frustration and disappointment.

She laughed then, a long, evil laugh. What a fucking bitch. I thought to myself, and was suddenly glad for the gag. I was sure I would've cursed her to hell.

"Are you grateful to your Mistress for letting you cum? Was it everything you imagined?" she paused, looking back at me, no doubt seeing the anger and frustration in my eyes. "I read about this. A ruined orgasm. Pretty fun, don't you think? It should help amplify you to another level of need," she explained, still obviously very much enjoying my shock and disappointment.

She considered my expression. "What? You weren't expecting a full orgasm, were you? Surely, not yet. We have so much more playing to do."

I felt cold at those words. Was she ever going to let me out of here? Was I ever going to cum?

"I can see that you're not very happy with me right now, slave. So, I tell you what. I'll leave you alone for a while," she said as she got up from the bed.

I waited anxiously for her to take the handcuffs off so I could be done with all this. Instead, she went to her backpack and removed a hitachi vibrator. It had some kind of sleeve attached to it. "I wouldn't want to leave you here with nothing to think of me," she said in a husky voice, and slid the sleeve over my dick to the base. It wrapped up maybe half of my shaft. She plugged it into the wall, and hit a button. A vibration shot through my dick. I could feel it in my balls as well. I felt like I might cum if it kept up, and hoped so much that I would. "Oh, silly me. That's much too high, isn't it?" She turned the intensity down to a low rumble. It was enough to feel good, and might be enough to get me close in time, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to cum from it.

"Alright, be good. I'll see you in...", she looked at the clock, "Maybe a few hours? We'll see."

I tried to scream at her as she left the room, but she ignored my feeble cries. She closed the door, and then shortly I heard the front door open and close. She really is leaving me here like this.

I found out that she wasn't kidding. The next three hours were some of the most difficult, excruciating hours of my life... up to that point. I felt the constant pleasure from the vibrator, but without any opportunity for release. I thought I might really go insane. I stared at the clock, willing it to move faster.

When she finally returned, I was a mess of sweat, tears, and desperation. "Was that fun?" she asked simply, as she came in. "I hope so."

I was furious by this point. I needed to cum, and I needed to get out of this bed. But she had no intention of allowing either. She turned the vibrator off, but left the sleeve on, as she climbed back on me. She took off the duct tape, and removed the panties. "Why don't you show me how grateful you are for all that fun?"

She went to lower herself back on my face. "You fucking bitch, let me out of here right now. This is way past what I wanted. I need out of here, now! And we're done, I'm dumping your ass!"

She stopped with her pussy above me, drops of her juices falling down on my face. I heard her sigh. "I was afraid it might come to this." She sat on my chest, her pussy inches from my mouth. Despite my anger I breathed in her scent, and felt my dick stiffen. "You could have just made me cum one more time with your mouth. And then I would've made you cum... for real this time... and let you out. But now..." she trailed off as she picked the panties back up. She rubbed them on her wet pussy, soaking them again, and then when I opened my mouth to shout again, she stuffed them in. A fresh piece of duct tape sealed them there.

"I obviously can't reward you for being so nasty. So mean. So ungrateful. You clearly haven't learned your lesson, have you?" she chided me, as she climbed back over my face. She lowered her pussy on my face, and rubbed it against my nose. I breathed her in, and then realized in horror that when she sat down completely, I couldn't breathe. She only stayed down a few seconds before getting back up. "That way you can smell me and not forget about me," she said.

Forget about her? How would I forget- my thought was cut short, as she reached out to the vibrator. I screamed through the panties again, and pulled at the handcuffs with all my might. "Oh dear. I'm afraid you're not going to get out of here for a long time. You need to be punished. Taught to respect your Mistress." She turned the device on, and I felt the vibrations start up again.

She picked the blindfold up and put it on me, then apparently took earplugs out of her backpack and popped them in my ears. I felt like I had little sense left, except the continuous vibration on my tortured dick. "I think this time I won't go as easy on you. It's my duty really, as your Mistress. And since we're done, I might as well get all of the fun I can from our last night together." She flipped a switch on the device, and I felt the vibration get a little stronger. "That might just be enough to make you cum, eventually. It'll probably take a few more hours. And then I think, you might regret wanting to cum so much... as your overly sensitive dick feels every one of those vibrations. And as you cum again. And again. You'll have to let me know how many times you came, when I see you. Tomorrow. I bet by then you'll be empty of all that anger... and everything else. I bet you'll be ready to apologize then."

She's bluffing. She has to be bluffing. I tried to convince myself. But deep down, I knew. She was crazy. She'd poured her crazy out on me, and I was going to pay the price.

I tried to protest through the gag, but I knew it was no use. "It's a little after 5 pm right now. I'll see you in the morning. I'm pretty tired after all this, though. I don't think I'll be waking up early. No... I think I'll sleep in. Late. Have fun, slave."

I heard the door close, and began sobbing. I lay frozen in terror. My biggest fantasy, my most desired dream, had become my worst nightmare. To have what I wanted most twisted and turned against me in this way, it was horrible.

I wouldn't be able to do justice to that longest night of my life. Words can't describe how torturous it was. How unending. How relentless. How hopeless. Before that night I'd had no familiarity with orgasms from the least possible vibration, how ruined they felt, the post orgasm torture that follows, or the feeling of cumming when there's nothing left to cum. That night I became intimately familiar with all of it.

I can only say that by the time she showed up, late the next morning, I was indeed empty. Empty of cum. Empty of tears. Empty of sweat. Empty of spirit.