Empty Nest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I covered my face with his blanket and plunged my hand between my legs. Slowly I pushed two fingers inside. Ben had gotten quite good at teasing me, fingering me. I wished he was there beside me, squeezed into this little bed, concentrating hard on pleasuring me. But my fingers felt good too. I kept the fingers inside, twisting them around until an obscene wet sound filled the air, then I removed them and went to work on my clit.

One hand pinched my nipple as the other traced circles downstairs. I was breathing heavily under the blanket. In my mind's eye my soft hands were Ben's big strong ones. I could hear him grunting with effort. I imagined watching his hard penis as he played with me, planning what I would do to him next.

"Mom..." he grunted in my mind. I'd never suggested he use my real name. I loved that I was still Mom to him, even when he was buried inside me. That's what I wanted. I wanted my big strong son on top of me, his weight pinning me into the mattress, his skin and smell surrounding me. His hardness pushing into me, deeper and deeper, up towards my womb. I wanted to hear him grunt and gasp with animal pleasure.

I was swollen and sensitive down there, the result of my flowing hormones, and it didn't take long for me to finish. I writhed around in my son's bed, my cries muffled by the blanket over my face. When I came to a stop I was sweating hard, and there was a wet spot beneath me.

A few minutes later, when I got up to pee, I checked my phone. A simple text from Ben: "Love you!" plus a heart emoji. I wanted to tell him what I'd just done while thinking about him, but I was sure he was busy settling in. Plus, we'd agreed to keep safe and never discuss our sex life over the phone. I sent him back some kiss emojis, went back to his bed, and passed out in the damp, sweaty sheets.

12