All Comments on 'Empty Nest Ch. 07'

by LubeAndRoses

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 3 years ago
Keep up the hot writing!

I had been waiting for this latest chapter ever since reading all the ones before it. It was well worth the wait. Perhaps in the next chapter, when Ben & Kayla next visit his mom, Kayla will start calling her by her 1st name. I'm also tempted to wish for a threesome; then again the objective is to get Ben less attached to Mom & more focused on building a life of his own. Anyway, keep writing & don't let the negative feedback get you down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great chapter

I think this was a great chapter, exploring the jealousy, the sneaking around, the new girlfriend. In my twisted mind I could see Kayla finding out, coming to terms with it, and then getting turned on by it as she mulls it over. Possibly wanting to see Ben put another sibling in his mom after she's popped. But that's my delerium, overall, well done. Can't wait for the next chapter.

nickpaynenickpayneover 3 years ago
Worth the wait

I knew the end of chapter 6 was going to leave us with some big rewards and this totally blew my expectations. Don't bother with critiques and suggestions from these other folks. Your work is phenomenal all on its own. Keep up the great work!

racheljane1984racheljane1984over 3 years ago
love the series, keep it going

Where ever you take this, I know it'll be great. Don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cant wait for more

I really enjoy reading this. Cant wait.

needhighspeedneedhighspeedabout 3 years ago

I hope she get overdue

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

This chapter had me in two minds. I know the mum said to got out and get a girlfriend but I thought it was Insensitive of him to bring home a girlfriend and fuck her, clear he doesn’t love his mother the was she does. It’s a good story but it’s not heading the way I like it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this series!! More to come? I check often!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you disrespected his mother by involving the girl friend before he even had the chance of telling his mother about her and also had him telling lies about why he was ignoring her phone calls and texts. For an author you seem to be very ignorant about the love lives of your characters in this writing, which makes me wonder if you old enough to really know much about love and life in general. I just don't think you know about real love at all and what unconditionally love really is. You seem to think its all about sticking a cock into a woman cumming in them and calling it love which it is not, that just sex not love.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story up to this point, but I lost all respect for Ben in this one. Finding a girlfriend is all well and good, especially after his mother told him to do so. But to hide the fact, then bring her home with virtually no notice only to loudly go at it under his mother's roof, while he's aware of her insomnia, was both disrespectful and cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was good until Ben brought Kayla into the picture. Ben mom should have has the courage to tell her son how she felt about him. That she loved him more than just her son, but considered him to be her soul mate.

I think this story could have been planned out better and if Ben wanted to take a year off from college, he should have so he could be there for birth of his child. One year off would give him a chance to weigh his options and go for the courses that would have interested him to plan out a better future especially since he will have son to take care of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When can we get part 8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's is getting good he now needs to bring the gf into hbd family gold and have his mom snd her pregnant together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ben is helpless though… He’s even totally turned on by mommy’s pendulous lactating breasts….And mommy knows it too…she’s in the driver’s seat not the stupid boring chem-major girlfriend….time for his mommy to end his college, the girlfriend etc. He only will be happy by totally submitting to mommy..:NOW!

tacobell1tacobell1almost 2 years ago

I hope there is more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
Great story

What a shame you didn’t continue on with it. There’s sooo much more too this story.

SayDSayDabout 1 year ago

Always a disappointment when another person is added to the mix. Clearly, mom does not intend to let Ben go as promised. Killed the fantasy, made it too real life. Killed the series for me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Still a very nice story but I thought you were going to continue until she had the baby there's still a lot that can happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This one can easily have a part 8, ,9 maybe even ten with the gf and mom doing some exploring and maybe the three of them too exploring

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch8 months ago

a lot of pissing going on in this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous