Empty Nest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited a few minutes, listening to see if they were done. Wasn't Ben going to get her off? The creaking and groaning didn't resume. They were just talking now. Meanwhile, my panties were soaked and my bladder was about to explode.

As slowly as I could I got out of bed, no easy task given my new center of gravity. Then I waddled into the master bathroom, where I had taken my pee test, where Ben had told me I was pregnant. Where we had showered together. I stroked my belly as I relieved myself, trying to calm my restless passenger, and by the time I got back to bed he was asleep.

It was daylight when I was awoken by banging. I couldn't believe they were at it again. It was louder this time, closer....

And then I realized it wasn't sex. Ben and Kayla were up and talking and making some sort of sound, but it was different. I heaved my body out of bed and pulled on some sweatpants, a process that took several minutes. I'd been sleeping in Ben's old t-shirt and the panties I'd soaked in the night.

After another trip to the bathroom I left my room and found Ben and Kayla down the hall.

"We wanted to surprise you!" Kayla said when she saw me. They were in the nursery, putting the crib together. Both of them were unshowered, with mussed hair. For a moment, I saw them again in my mind's eye, naked, Ben on top. I shook myself out of it.

"I think I'm going to keep you two here," I smiled, admiring their work. "I'll get breakfast started while you finish that."

They got the crib done and we ate breakfast. Afterwards Ben and Kayla went back upstairs to shower. I started washing the dishes but got a better idea.

I climbed the steps and listened outside the bathroom door. Over the running water, I could hear Kayla humming. I went to my own room next, where I stood in front of the mirror and squeezed my own breast. I groped myself just the right way until a few drops of milk appeared, soaking through the old t-shirt of Ben's I was wearing. Both my nipples stood at attention, and before long one had a noticeable wet spot around it.

Smiling, I picked the laundry basket off my floor and waddled to Ben's room. I entered without knocking.

"Hey, sweetie, thanks again for your help with the crib," I said. "I'm collecting laundry, do you two have anything to wash?"

Ben stared at me from where he sat in bed. His eyes went straight to my nipples, straight to the wet spot. "Oh, uh... sure." He collected some clothes from the floor. I imagined they'd been thrown there last night, while he and Kayla fooled around.

"You guys have fun last night?" I asked as he tossed the clothes into the basket.

"Yeah, I told you, everyone got along. It was nice."

"I wasn't talking about hanging out with your friends."

Ben looked at me and blushed. "What were you talking about?"

"You know what I mean," I said. "Sounds like you enjoyed yourself."

"Are you mad at me?" Ben asked. "You told me you wanted me to get a girlfriend."

I shook my head. "I know I said that. It's just harder than I thought it would be. I'm jealous," I smirked.

"You know I still love you, Mom," he said. His eyes kept flitting to my chest.

"You use a condom with her, right?" I asked. "I'm going to have one baby to take care of already, that's plenty."

"Um, yeah," he said, turning even redder.

"Good boy," I told him. "It doesn't feel as good with a condom on, does it?"

"Mom!" he whispered, his eyes moving to the hall, waiting for Kayla to reappear.

"And her boobs aren't as big as mine, are they?" I asked. I looked down at my own chest, and acted like I was noticing the milk stain for the first time. "Oh! Would you look at that?"

Ben stared with me, looking very uncomfortable. "Did you, uh, get your milk?"

"I guess I did," I smiled, touching the wet spot. I thought I could hear Ben whimper. I looked down to his pants and saw a noticeable bulge. "Are you interested?"

"Uh...." he looked at the door again. "Mom, why are you doing this?"

"I just miss you," I said, nonchalantly rubbing my breast. "I miss the fun we had. But you only want Kayla, huh?"

"I don't know..." he whined.

I took a step closer to him. "I don't want to interfere with your relationship, Ben. I don't want to make you do anything you're not comfortable with. I just want you to know... if you want her... I'm okay with sharing you."

Ben's eyes went wide as saucers. Out in the hallway, the sound of running water stopped.

"The shower in my bathroom is better," I reminded Ben, and turned to leave. Kayla, wrapped in a towel, was at the door.

"Thanks again for your help with the crib, Kayla," I smiled sweetly. "If you've got any laundry just bring it to my room."

"Sure, Mrs. Marshall," she said, unable to help looking down at my chest as I waddled past her.

I returned to my room and pretended to sort the laundry. I thought Ben wouldn't go for my invitation. But a few minutes later he silently passed me and started the shower in the master bathroom.

I waited a few more moments, humming, busying myself with the laundry. I smiled at Kayla when she left Ben's room and went to the other bathroom to do her hair and makeup. I heard the hair dryer start. I closed my bedroom door.

Ben was in my shower; I could see his form through the frosted glass door. My heart raced as I watched him wash himself.

I slid the shower door back and smiled at my son. "Hey, sweetie," I whispered.

He looked back at me, nervous, excited. I needed a shower too, but I wasn't about to squeeze in there with him. Instead, I took a step back, took a breath, and peeled off my t-shirt.

Under the sound of the water, I heard Ben whimper. My breasts were larger than they'd ever been, hanging low on my stomach. As they prepared to nurse my new son, veins stood out under my skin. My areolae were dark, the size of saucers. I watched Ben look at them. I watched between his legs as his penis hardened. His skin glistened under the falling water.

I lifted one breast, making a show of how heavy it was. Then I ran my thumb over my already stiff nipple. Ben was fully hard in a matter of moments.

I mimed a jerk-off motion to him, and he grasped his penis. His face contorted as he watched me put on a show for him. I played with both my breasts, lifting and bouncing them, then releasing them and letting them sway as I shimmied back and forth. I bent over and let them hang.

The bathroom got steamy, reminding me of our encounter in the car the last time Ben was home. As he stared at my breasts I stared at his penis, watching him play with it, seeing how aroused I could still get him. My insecurities were evaporating. In my belly, my new son kicked and squirmed, sensing my racing heart. I reminded myself that I was carrying Ben's child, and I got wetter than I already was.

I knew what my son was waiting for, and we didn't have much time. I lifted one breast with both hands and massaged it, warming it up. Getting things flowing. Then I moved my attention to my nipple.

It took a couple tries, but soon a dribble of thin, nearly clear fluid leaked from my breast, down onto my big ripe stomach. Not real milk yet, but close enough. Ben shivered, and I thought he'd finish right there. He was jerking himself furiously, red in the face, panting.

I met his eyes and smiled sweetly. Then I lifted my breast, oh so slowly, to show him a new thing I'd discovered and thought he might like. They were big enough now that I could touch my own nipple with my tongue. He saw what was coming and let out a little moan as I extended my tongue, teasingly slowly, touched it to my sensitive brown nipple...

And then I gave him a little wink and left the bathroom. As I closed the door I swore I could hear a whimper of despair. Poor boy, I'd gotten him all worked up. I went back to Mom mode, throwing on a fresh t-shirt and sorting the laundry. When I opened my bedroom door Kayla was still drying her hair.

The game was on. That evening I took Ben and Kayla out to dinner. I picked the same dress I'd worn to Ben's goodbye dinner, back in my second trimester, when it was already a little tight and showed too much of my chest.

I thought I'd shock Ben, but when I came downstairs in it Kayla was also showing off a lot. Her pale pink dress clung to her hips and her narrow waist, showing her to be more shapely than I'd realized. Her breasts, while nowhere near the size of mine, were pushed up to create young, perky cleavage. I figured Ben had encouraged her to dress like that. He sat there in the living room, his hand on her inner thigh, smirking at me.

The two of them sat in the backseat together on the way to dinner, holding each other. I tried to keep up a conversation, but it wasn't happening tonight. Ben kept kissing Kayla and soon they were lost in their own little world, making out while I felt like an ornery taxi driver. I wanted to kick them out.

Kayla's lipstick was smeared by the time we arrived at the restaurant. On the way inside, Ben led her with a hand on her lower back, like a true gentleman, while I waddled behind. He made sure I saw him squeeze her butt.

I'd made the mistake of not specifying a table when I made the reservation, so Ben and Kayla sat on one side of the booth hip to hip while I struggled to squeeze my swollen pregnant body into the other side. Next to the cute, flirty young couple, I looked old and fat and sad. The conversation picked back up, mostly because Kayla was still making an effort to be nice, but I writhed uncomfortably on the bench seat as they touched each other and giggled through the meal.

Twice I had to laboriously remove myself from the booth to shuffle to the bathroom, and twice I returned to find my son's tongue down his girlfriend's throat. The meek, sweet, shy Ben I'd first welcomed into my bed in February was gone. Kayla would blush and apologize when I interrupted them; Ben would just smirk.

The drive home was even worse. The makeout session in the backseat got so hot and heavy that Kayla asked Ben to stop, embarrassed but clearly having fun. She glanced at me when she said he should cool it, and I knew she was taking pity on me. Didn't want to make out in front of Ben's old, lonely, pregnant mom. A few moments later Ben met my eye in the rearview mirror. Winked. My teasing had been returned and then some.

At home I desperately needed to get out of my clothes, and Ben and Kayla had similar thoughts. Ben said he'd meet me downstairs to watch some TV once they'd changed, but it seemed to take a while for them to get new clothes on. They'd only been in Ben's room a few minutes before I could hear giggling from down the hall.

I finished pulling on my robe, the same robe I'd worn the night Ben had first undressed me. I listened: more giggles, then a moan. Then muffled voices. I stepped into the hallway, my weight making the floorboards creak. Slowly I padded past Ben's room, and then I realized: his door was open. Just a crack.

I couldn't help glancing in. I was able to see my son, standing by the foot of his bed, naked except for his bulging underwear. Kayla was spread nude in front of him. She was turned away from me, so I couldn't see her face, but I could see just about everything else.

She was as pretty as I'd feared. Soft, flawless skin. A nearly flat stomach. Breasts that were high and firm and symmetrical even when she was laying down, her little pink nipples right in the middle rather than pointing down at the ground like mine. Her pussy was neatly tucked away, with the tiniest tuft of fur on top.

"Ben, come on. She'll hear us."

"She went downstairs. You heard it."

It had been ages since I'd seen another woman nude, even just a glimpse like this. I was struck by how different her body really was from my own. We were both beautiful, I thought, holding my stomach through the soft robe that barely fit around my middle anymore. Just in different ways. We could each give Ben something different. It didn't mean he didn't love me.

Ben was admiring the girl spread out before him, and then he looked up. Met my eye through the gap in the door. No wink, but there was a flash of knowing between us. And then he knelt by the foot of the bed.

I felt glued to the spot, weighed down by a body twice the size of Kayla's, wanting to watch. But I knew how horrible it would be to be caught. Ben could see me, and if Kayla threw her head back at the right moment, she'd see me too. So I tore myself away just as she scooted down the sheets and spread her legs.

Luckily, they couldn't hear my footsteps on the stairs over her moans. I could hear them clear as day even when I got downstairs and turned the TV on. Last night I'd been disappointed in my son, having heard him climax but not his partner. Be careful what you wish for, I told myself.

Ben and I had done lots of things together, but he'd never used his mouth on me. He had to know it would drive me nuts, sitting down here and thinking about his head between that girl's legs. Even though I'd told him early in our relationship that oral sex felt a little too intimate for us, I'd broken that rule by sucking him off.

I sat on the couch while the TV droned and slipped a hand into my robe, caressing my own sensitive breast until my whole body was warm and tingly. The moans upstairs turned to shrieks. Ben was doing something right. I felt a strange pride, even as jealousy flowed through me.

I thought about sliding a hand down between my legs, but worried when the kids came downstairs they'd be able to smell the sex on me just as badly as I'd smell it on them. I held myself back, sticking to teasing my nipples. Ben would give me my next orgasm, I thought to myself as Kayla reached her own climax upstairs. I just had to find a way to make it happen.

The next morning, as we wrapped up breakfast, I turned to Kayla. "Kayla, I need to borrow Ben for a little while today. Is that alright?"

"Sure," she said. "What for?" Ben shot me a look. This was the first he was hearing of this.

"I need to get a changing table at Target," I told her. "And I can't lift it myself."

"I could come with you! Help pick out more baby stuff!"

I shook my head. "I don't need to bore you with that. I booked you an appointment for a mani-pedi. My treat."

"Really? You're the best, Mrs. Marshall."

I didn't show off too much skin today, opting for a simple, flowy maternity dress with a cardigan for the chill. Kayla had a cute autumn getup but wasn't showing her tits off like the night before. She and Ben sat in the backseat together, his hand on her knee, but there was no fevered makeout session today. I hadn't flashed Ben this morning or teased him with my milk.

Were we back to being a normal family? I didn't think so. I'd thought of nothing but sex all morning. And Ben kept throwing little glances at me. He knew I was up to something.

We dropped Kayla off at the salon and Ben kissed her goodbye. I invited him to the front seat. For a while, we drove in silence.

"So where are we going, Mom?"

"I told you, to Target. I need that changing table."

"Okay," he smiled. "But what else? I know you're up to something."

I drove quickly, weaving through traffic. Kayla's appointment would only last an hour. "What would I be up to, Ben?"

He was confused, and I enjoyed that. It was fun to play with him. "Aren't we going to... you know..."

"I don't know, baby. What do you think we're going to do?"

"Have sex?" he blurted. I smiled.

"Is that what you want?" I asked as I pulled in to the Target parking lot. "It seems like you're having plenty of fun with Kayla."

"You want do, don't you?" Ben said, red in the face. "You've been messing with me all weekend!"

I concentrated on finding a place to park. Luckily there were a couple expectant-mother spots right up front. I pulled in and looked at Ben.

"I want to hear you say you want it," I told him.

"Mom, you know I love you. You know I'm attracted to you." Ben was sputtering, used to me being more gentle with him. I was enjoying my role.

"That isn't what I asked, sweetie," I told him. "I want to be sure I'm not pushing you into anything you don't want. I don't want to interfere with your relationship. So, do you want it, or are we just playing around?"

Ben smiled. "I want it, Mom."

"What do you want?"

"I want to have sex with you."

A pleasant little shiver ran through my hormonal body. "Even though you have a cute young girlfriend?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Even though I'm big and fat and pregnant?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Glad we settled that," I said, turning off the engine. "I've really got to pee, as always. Do you know where the family bathroom is in here?"

"Yeah."

"Good. That's where I'm headed. Wait five minutes once I'm in, then knock twice."

Shock spread across Ben's face, making me smirk. "You mean..."

I didn't give him a chance to ask questions. I opened my door and worked to get my body out of the car, then began to waddle towards the store.

It was crowded on a Sunday afternoon. The most public messing around Ben and I had ever done had been in a car in an empty parking lot. This was a lot different. But I wanted it bad.

My bladder really was aching as I made a beeline for the single-occupancy family restroom. I felt eyes on me as I shuffled through the store; in my eighth month my pregnancy was a public spectacle. I wondered how people would look at me in six weeks when I was full term. I wondered how people would look at me if they knew I was carrying my son's child in my belly.

Luckily the bathroom was unoccupied. I went in, locked the door, and did my business. I hadn't even looked back to see if Ben had left the car. Would he really do this? Come fool around with me in a public bathroom while his girlfriend got her nails done?

Soon I had my answer: two slow knocks at the door. I unlocked it and Ben stepped in, looking as excited and nervous as the first night we made love. "What are we doing, Mom?" He asked.

I locked the door behind him. "We don't have much time. No more teasing."

"Okay," Ben smiled, and reached for my breasts.

I gasped with pleasure. It felt like it had been years since I'd had Ben's hands on me. I had foregone a bra so we could do this easily, and my nipples were instantly hard under the thin soft fabric of my dress.

"They're so huge," Ben whispered, massaging them, lifting them.

"Bigger than Kayla's," I whispered back, and he went red. I planted a kiss on his lips while he groped me, stoking the fire that already burned between my legs. My body had a primal need for his. He was my mate. I had his baby in my womb.

He kissed me back forcefully, squeezing my breasts hard enough that it hurt. I winced, but I loved it. He desired me. He wasn't just doing what Mom told him to. Even with a cute young girlfriend he wanted me. When I wrapped my arms around him I could feel his hardness against my stomach and I moaned.

"You still want me," I breathed into his ear.

"Mmm-hmmm," he murmured back, his fingers tweaking my nipples through my dress.

"You want my tits. You want my milk."

"Yes," he groaned, pinching my nipples.

"I don't want to get this dress wet," I said, pulling back. While he watched, I reached under my neckline and scooped out first one heavy breast, then the other. They hung down low, my nipples pointing down, but they were enormous and my son practically drooled as he looked at them.

"Oh my God," he grunted as he took one of them in both hands. "How big are they?"

"E-cups," I reported, a proud smile on my face. "How big are Kayla's?"

"Mom," he groaned. He was probably feeling guilty.

"Sorry, we don't have to talk about her."

He played with my fat, dark nipple. "B-cups."

"She's very cute."

"You're cute, Mom. You're hot." He was pinching the nipple again, trying to get the milk flowing. I took my other breast in my hands and showed him how.