Empty Nest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this," I said, gently massaging my upper breast. I shivered as I felt four hands on my chest at once, Everything was so sensitive. I got a drip of milk first, the wetness shining against my dark nipple under the bright fluorescent lights. Ben stared at it hungrily, then pulled at my other breast until a droplet appeared.

He leaned in and sucked my nipples clean, one after the other. I bit my lip. My hips rocked without me even thinking about it. Ben chose a nipple and sucked gently, coaxing out more thin colostrum. "The real milk will be in after the baby comes," I told him, my voice quavering.

He just kept sucking, his tongue twirling around my nipple, driving me crazy. My breathing got heavy and I stroked his hair. I felt a release of pressure as my milk dribbled into his hot mouth.

Finally he released my nipple and looked up at me, smiling ear to ear. "What do you think?" I asked him.

"I can't believe you're making milk."

"It's because of you," I said, taking one of his hands and moving it to my bloated stomach. "It's for your baby."

He shivered at that, and went back to suckling. With both hands he rubbed the massive expanse of my baby-filled stomach. I knew our son was awake, responding to my excitement, the hormones in my bloodstream. Ben groaned when he felt a kick, the vibration in his mouth tickling my nipple.

I wanted this to last forever, Ben kissing me and sucking my breasts and feeling every curve of my pregnant body, but I knew we didn't have much time. I was praying nobody would knock on the door.

"Ben," I hissed, but he was lost in thought, intoxicated by my breasts and my belly. "Ben!"

He looked up but didn't let my nipple go.

"Fuck me," I ordered him, and that got him moving. He released my breasts, both my nipples huge and wet now. I turned around and grabbed the sink with both hands. I watched myself in the mirror, my engorged tits hanging out, my face flushed. Behind me my son lifted my dress and made a surprised sound when he found I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I wiggled my butt at him, teasing him. My hips were wider than ever as I prepared for birth, and I knew my butt had gotten huge. I had stretchmarks on my ass. I spread my legs and bent down.

In the mirror, I watched Ben marvel at my body, then undo his belt. I licked my lips when he took his dick out. It was hard. Ready for me. Kayla might have been younger, smaller, more agile than me, but I bet she'd never fucked him in a public bathroom.

I felt him against me. He hissed with appreciation. "You're so wet," he whispered. I knew I was. I'd been hot and wet for him all day. His eyes met mine in the mirror.

"Do it," I urged, and he pushed into me.

It was a struggle to keep quiet. Ben's penis spread me open, filled me. I was so swollen down there it felt like he was twice as big. I could see from his expression in the mirror that it was intense for him too. He scrunched his face up as he started to thrust, like he was resisting his orgasm already. Like when we first started.

The sound of our breathing filled the little bathroom. We tried our best but we couldn't hold back our moans, our grunts. My toes curled in my shoes. I'd never done anything this nasty. I looked at my own reflection, my swollen tits bouncing with each thrust, my hair mussed, my baby bump hanging low. I was nasty. Disgusting in the best way. Fucking my son in public. Carrying his child. Letting him taste my milk.

I'd started the year as a nice normal mom. What had happened. How had I ended up here? Sometimes it felt like I wasn't in control. The feeling I got as Ben filled me up was so powerful I just had to follow it.

"Harder," I told him, and he picked up the pace. Our bodies made a sound as they smacked together over and over. I could feel his balls slapping against my mound, teasing my clit. Underneath me, Ben's son squirmed and kicked at my ribs. I'd never felt so full. My body felt huge, and with each thrust I imagined Ben somehow making me bigger. It felt powerful. I had my own gravity, pulling my son into me. Away from that skinny young girl.

He had his hands on my hips, shoving himself in as deep as he could, but I wanted him deeper. I pushed my butt back into him and he let out a real moan, a loud one. He took a hand off me and clapped it to his mouth. I laughed.

He slowed down and I warned him, shaking my head. He'd been teasing me all weekend. He'd been away from me for over a month. I wanted what I wanted.

So Ben sped up, slamming into me as hard and as fast as he could. I almost lost my grip on the sink but luckily didn't fall forward. I watched him intently in the mirror and told myself I needed to put a big mirror up in my bedroom just for this. It was so unusual to be able to see him like this, under the bright lights, his clothes on.

My back felt tight, threatening to spasm as it held up my weight. My legs were weak beneath me. As much as I wanted this to go on all day, it wasn't sustainable. I looked up and met my son's eye in the mirror.

"Are you close?"

"Yes," he panted, seeming frantic. Like he'd been fighting his orgasm since the second he entered me.

"Do it," I told him. "Come for me."

It didn't take much more than that. Ben grasped my hips and went at me with abandon, making me squeal with pleasure. I worried I'd rip the sink right off the wall, but it held. My son's expression changed as we pushed him past the point of no return. He at least had the peace of mind not to scream or bellow, instead emitting a series of low growls as he emptied his balls into my body.

Warmth spread through me as he came. The feeling of his orgasm, the knowledge that his sperm was swimming up into me, never stopped exciting me. I was close to my own orgasm, but with my belly in the way I couldn't reach my clit. I let Ben finish, his strokes finally slowing until he came to a halt. We were out of breath but I needed to keep up the momentum.

I pulled away from him and he stepped back, his penis exiting me with an audible pop. His seed dribbled out of me onto the floor. "Finish me," I commanded. "I'm so close." I turned around, leaning against the sink, leaning back so my belly was in the air and he could reach under.

He was still twitching and shivering from his own climax as he dutifully reached under my heavy stomach and found my swollen pussy. I could smell it in the little bathroom. Our scents mixed together. He touched my clit with two fingers and started making circles.

I watched him work, face to face this time. I watched his softening penis, still hanging out of his pants. I thought about his baby inside me. I thought about his girlfriend waiting for our return. I finished in no time.

Ben had to press his other hand to my mouth to stop me from alerting the whole store to my orgasm. I made a mental note that I liked it. I'd ask him to do that again. I moaned and groaned against his fingers as an outrageously powerful pleasure shook my whole body. My legs wobbled and Ben had no more hands to catch me. Luckily there was no stopping my climax, and it kept going as he removed his hands and took me by the shoulders, guiding me down onto the toilet.

"Jesus Christ," I panted as I recovered. "Let's not go another month without doing that, okay?"

"Okay," he smiled, and I knew he meant it. He'd missed this just as much as I had.

It took a few minutes for us to get our bearings, to wipe Ben's mess off the floor, to put our parts away. I looked in the mirror, sure whoever saw me would know I was freshly fucked. I was glowing, but not because of the pregnancy.

"You leave first, baby. I'll meet you in the baby section," I told him.

"What?"

"We still need that changing table. We gotta rush."

Ben was in a daze. We left the bathroom one at a time, finding nobody waiting for it. He carried the heavy changing table through the store and we checked out, and the whole time he had a dumb smile on his face. I could feel the love between us, the connection. He was mine.

"I mean it, Ben, I'm not trying to break up your relationship," I told him once we'd loaded the changing table into the car and started the engine. "If Kayla makes you happy, that's great. Don't think of it as cheating, okay? Think of it as helping your mom."

Ben still had that grin on his face. He put his hand over my knee. "You know I love you, Mom. I'm always going to be here for you. Whatever you need."

If we hadn't been in the busy parking lot I would have kissed him on the lips and started the whole thing over again. But we needed to pick up Kayla.

Ben kissed her when we got back to the salon, and told her she was beautiful with her new nails, but it didn't bother me. I was proud that he was a good, loving partner. Things seemed normal as the afternoon passed and we got lunch and made chitchat and before I knew it it was time to drive them back to the bus stop.

Kayla hugged me and told me it'd been great to meet me. I told her the same, and I thought about her boyfriend pumping into me from behind. I thought about how I still had his seed inside my body. I thought about that dumb smile he couldn't get off his face. And as they got onto the bus, hand in hand, I felt great.

Ben would be back. I drove home as fast as I could so I could fantasize about it.