Empty Nesters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

"What time is he scheduled in?" I asked.

"Ten thirty," Linda answered.

"You've got over four hours," April said, "and the airport is only a half hour from here. You obviously have some interest, or you wouldn't have come over here to talk to us. Why not try it? We will look, though, I promise."

Linda looked at her phone. She squirmed. Finally, she set her small bag on a table, slide off her shoes, and stood up. "Please don't tell Ed," Linda said.

"Of course not," I said. That was easy because neither April nor I knew Ed

Linda slowly lowered the zipper on the front of her jump suit. She shrugged the suit off her shoulders but caught it before it fell below her breasts. She let out a loud breath and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this." She let the jumpsuit drop. It fell all the way to the concrete.

Linda wasn't wearing anything under her jumpsuit. My initial observation about her figure was correct. Linda was a very skinny woman. She had prominent nipples but almost no breasts. Her ribs and hip bones were plainly visible. Linda's body was not to my taste, but there was something very endearing about her nudity. She stood there like she was uncertain what to do next. "Walk around or take a swim," April suggested.

Linda stepped to the edge of the pool and dove in more gracefully than I'd expected. She swam underwater about a third of the length of our pool. When her head broke the water, she called out "this feels great!" Linda swam for a little while. When she got out of the pool and toweled off, we showed her our house. When we got back out by the pool, she looked at her phone and said, "damn! I've spent over an hour naked with you guys. It feels like it has only been five minutes."

"Can you stay for dinner?" April asked.

"Oh no," Linda replied. "I don't want to impose, and I'll need to shower before I go to the airport.' She picked up her jumpsuit and bent forward like she was going to put it back on.

"Just leave it off," April suggested. "You're only going next door."

"Great idea!" Linda replied. She slipped her shoes on and picked up her bar and jumpsuit.

"Come back any time," I said, more to be polite than anything else.

"Bring Ed," April added. "We only have one rule here: no one gets in the pool with any clothes on."

I guess you should know your neighbors. Beyond that, I felt neutral about Linda. I thought walking into our yard uninvited was rude, but she did strip off. April seemed much more positive about Linda. "I think good things will come from knowing her," April predicted. We were cooking out for Ute and Iens the following weekend. April decided to invite Linda and Ed, warning them that none of Ute, Iens, April, or I would be wearing anything.

Ute and Iens had already arrived, and we were having drinks, when Linda and Ed emerged from the path between or properties. I was impressed to see that Linda was naked. Her nudity was emphasized by the fact that Ed wore a tee shirt and shorts. I would say Ed started out on the wrong foot. Ed stayed clothed all night despite everyone else being nude. If you forgave that, Ed wasn't a bad guy for someone in marketing.

After we had eaten and all had a few drinks, Linda took me aside. "I want to apologize for Ed," she said. "He's, well, a little small down there and he's sensitive about it."

"You should let Ed know that no one will think less of him," I said. "None of us are perfect, except April of course." Linda laughed. She had not been at all restrained about showing her pubes that evening. I took a risk and said, "You don't seem to have Ed's hang ups."

Linda laughed again. "You mean because I've been flashing my pussy at you and Iens? I know it sounds terrible, but I'm getting a real kick out of knowing you boys are seeing it."

"That's part of the fun," I replied.

If you adjusted for the fact that Ed stayed clothed, it wasn't a bad evening. Linda had gone up some in my estimation. I think Ute and Iens liked her better than they liked Ed. He was a marketing guy, with that personality, after all.

Linda and April became reasonably good friends. A couple of weeks later, April told me one evening, "Linda Mason called. She's coming over in a few minutes. She wants to talk to us." At least she called first for a change.

When Linda arrived and we had gone through the preliminaries, she said, "I'm here to ask you to do something. I'm part of a group, we're all friends, and we have an event once a quarter. Between fifteen and twenty couples come. The idea is to do something unexpected and, if it's edgy, so much the better. Each quarter, one couple hosts and another couple do the planning. Its our turn to plan the December event. I'll never get any help from Ed. Anyway, what I'm hoping is that the two of you will come and talk about nudism."

"Sure," I said, "we can do that. We've got pictures from some of our trips we can show." April nodded her head in agreement.

"Well, uh, there is one more thing I want to ask before you say yes," Linda said. "Would you be willing to give your presentation in the nude? I'm looking for twenty minutes or so. The presentation is followed by a cocktail hour and then dinner. I'd like you to stay nude for that too."

"Who is likely to be coming to this event?" I asked.

"No, don't tell us," April interjected. "That would spoil the surprise."

On the Monday after Thanksgiving, we drove Ute and Iens to the airport. Their house was on the market. Their things had been shipped back to Germany. They had even hired two men to drive their cars to a pier in New Jersey where the cars would go on a ship bound to Hamburg. I felt sad that they were going home, even though April and I already had tickets for a flight arriving in Stuttgart on December 23. We would celebrate Christmas in Germany with Ute, Iens, Gwen, and Paul.

Around 6:30 p.m. the following Saturday, April and I walked into what I can only describe as a mansion carrying April's laptop and a projector. Our house was not small, but it would have fit into about three rooms of this house. Linda and Ed were already there. Linda introduced us to the hosts, Sharon and Bob. I don't know what they did, but it was obviously lucrative. Sharon and Bob led us to what they called their "drawing room." About forty chairs were set up in semi-circular rows facing one end of the room. They fit with room to spare. A screen had been set up in front of the chairs.

The guests filtered in over the next half hour, about fifteen couples. The men were mainly in coats and ties. The women mostly wore dresses. There appeared to be a wide range of ages represented, although I guessed that, after our hosts, April and I were likely the oldest people in the room. Otherwise, it appeared to be a largely homogenous group, white and seemingly well-off.

About ten to seven, April softly said, "shit, that's Patty."

"Who?" I asked.

"Dr. Patty Revalle," April answered. "Her group is a client of mine." April gestured in the direction of a couple who had just walked into the room. The woman was eye-catching with wavy blonde hair, prominent cheekbones, and, at that moment, twinkling eyes and a wide smile. I guessed her to be in her mid-to-late forties. She wore a rather short, silky dress that clung to a classically female figure. The man with her appeared to be about the same age. He had a somewhat darker complexion and short grey and black hair. My impression was that he was very fit underneath his coat and tie.

A minute or two after seven, Linda rapped a spoon against an empty glass several times to get everyone's attention. "If everyone will please sit down," she announced loudly, "we'll get started." People slowly moved to the chairs and sat. After another five minutes, Linda continued: "You know the purpose of our presentations are to expose us all to new and interesting things. I think we've found something interesting for tonight. I've asked my neighbors, April and Will Stone, to join us this evening. April and Will are nudists and are here to tell us a little about life without clothing."

There was polite applause as April and I stood up. We had agreed that April would do most of the presentation. Our thinking was that a woman talking about going naked would seem less threatening and less perverted than a man.

"Thank you for inviting us here tonight," April started. "Before we begin, Linda asked us to give this presentation in the nude. We're happy to oblige." April slipped off her heels and turned her back to me. I pulled down the zipper on the back of her dress, and then took off my shoes, jacket, and tie. We had gotten our audience's attention. I saw looks of amusement, interest, and shock as April let her dress slip down her arms and fall to the floor. In bra and panties, April picked her dress up and placed it on a chair while I undid my belt and took off my shirt.

The attention of the men was riveted on April. Several of the women started looking at me once I was bare-chested. I hoped that was evidence that my workouts were having the intended effect. April undid her bra as I took off my trousers. We stood for a moment facing the small audience, April just in panties and me in boxers. More or less in unison, we pushed our last items of clothing to the floor, picked them up, and set them aside.

April stepped next to me and took my hand. We stood naked, holding hands, facing our audience. We had both been nude in front of strangers many times before. We had also been nude with clothed people before. We had never overtly stripped for an audience before. It was an exhilarating experience. I felt privileged that I got to be naked while everyone else, except April, had to wear clothes.

After a moment enjoying the audience looking at us, April began her talk. I sat at her laptop bringing up pictures to help illustrate her points. We started with pictures Ute and Iens had taken of us skinny dipping in our own pool. We had some pictures the group that held the nude swims had given us for this presentation. We had a lot of pictures of April, Ute, Iens, and me nude on vacations in Europe (Ute and Iens had given us permission to use those pictures). April talked for about twenty-five minutes and made, I thought, a persuasive case for a clothes-free lifestyle.

The applause seemed more genuine when April finished. I had been busy with the computer and hadn't been keeping track of anyone there. Thus, I was quite surprised when Linda and Ed came from the side of the room wearing robes.

"I want to thank April and Will for their interesting and, frankly, exciting presentation," Linda said. "They will be here, nude, through the cocktail hour and dinner to answer your questions. I'm sure you've all got questions. As a sign or our appreciation for April and Will coming here tonight and stripping off for us, Ed and I will go nude through the cocktail hour and dinner also." Linda and Ed took off their robes. They were, indeed, naked underneath. "Sharon and Bob assure me," Linda added, "that anyone else who feels motivated to disrobe is welcome to do so. Drinks and hors d'oeuvres are in the next room."

I was shocked that Linda and Ed had gotten naked. Linda was still bony and flat-chested, but she looked almost radiant standing naked in front of her friends. She went further up in my estimation. Ed did, as Linda had said, have a small dick, although I guessed he was probably no smaller than other men in the room. Ed looked much less sure of himself than his wife. I suspected he had undressed in compliance with a spousal edict.

April and I moved into the next room. We had just gotten drinks when the couple April had pointed out to me before the presentation came up to us. "April," Patty Revalle said, "it is so good to see you, and I mean that exactly as it sounds. You are a very attractive couple with no clothes on."

"Thank you," April replied. "We're glad you were here to see our presentation."

"Oh," Dr. Revalle said, "I should introduce my husband, Martin. He's the hotshot doctor in the house, a neurosurgeon while I'm a mere primary care doctor." Martin Revalle smiled and gave a slight bow. I noticed that, like me, he seemed inclined to let his wife do the talking.

"We thought your presentation was very interesting," Patty Revalle continued. "Our daughter Kate starts college in the fall and Brian starts next year. We've been thinking about ways to spice up our life once they are gone. Taking all my clothes off and running around naked sounds exciting, but I'm not sure I could do it like you did tonight."

"Start with people you know and are comfortable with, who aren't judgmental," April said. "That's what Will and I did. It has opened a whole new world for us." April thought for a moment. "Why don't you come over one night and skinny dip with us?" she asked Patty. "We've got our pool enclosed so we can use it year-round."

Patty looked at her husband, who shrugged. "That's very kind," Patty said. "We're pretty busy through the end of the year. In January maybe?"

"That would be fine," April replied. "We'll be out of the country from December 22 through January 2 but call me after that."

"I will," Patty said. "We have to mingle, but you are sitting with us for dinner." Patty and Martin walked off. April and I mingled and answered more questions, most along the lines of how embarrassed we felt to be naked while everyone else was clothed. Some people didn't seem to believe us when we said we weren't embarrassed at all.

Just before dinner, I ran into Linda Mason. "I expected to be very uncomfortable taking my clothes off tonight," she told me, "But, I'm having fun. I'm glad that the four of us are the only ones naked. Thin as I am, with no tits, I thought people would pity me or ignore me, but I see men looking at me like they want to fuck me. This is really hot!" Her erect nipples seemed to confirm her excitement. My opinion of Linda went up again.

Eating dinner nude, seated at a table with three clothed couples, was a new and enjoyable experience. I suppose it was natural that our nudity was the main topic of conversation over dinner. Again, I let April do most of the talking. We already had a quasi-commitment from Patty and Martin to skinny dip with us. I like to think that April at least got the other two couples curious about social nudity.

Patty and Martin came over on a Saturday afternoon in January. We met them clothed and gave the obligatory tour of the house. In the kitchen, I poured everyone a drink, and April led us out to the pool. With the dome over it, the atmosphere in the pool area was a bit like a greenhouse.

"Here is the pool," April said, concluding the tour. "We do have a rule that no clothing of any kind is allowed in the pool."

"That's why we came," Patty said. I was wearing only a tee shirt, slacks, and sandals. I took those off. "April," Patty said, "he looks so great nude I'm surprised you don't make him go nude all the time."

"I usually do when we're at home," April replied. "Of course, he makes me go nude too. We just dressed for you."

"I think it is time we should all be like Will," Martin said. He took off his jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt. April was wearing a tee shirt and jeans which she quickly shucked off. Martin stopped undressing and said, "Patty was complimenting Will so I feel compelled to acknowledge that you are very beautiful and sexy with no clothes on April."

"Thank you," April replied. I thought April was extremely beautiful and sexy dressed and only became more so when she undressed. I felt proud that Martin saw her largely the same way.

Martin slipped his trousers and underwear off. Martin was generally thin but had well-defined muscles. I knew April's eyes were on his groin. Martin's dick was out of proportion to the rest of his body. It was impressive, nonetheless.

That left Patty standing in her bra and slacks. "Dear, it is time for April and Will to see how beautiful your body is," Martin said in a calm but commanding voice. Patty took off her remaining clothes. She was larger than April and not as obviously fit, but the curve of her ass, the shape of her largeish breasts, and her thighs framing a neatly trimmed blonde patch made her beautiful and very alluring in the nude.

"Patty," I said, "I thought you were a very attractive woman when I met you last month. Now that I have the privilege of seeing you nude, I appreciate that you are a very beautiful and desirable woman. Martin is very fortunate."

"Based on what I see hanging between Martin's legs," April said. "I think Patty is fortunate too."

April and I had never been that sexually suggestive with a couple going nude with us for the first time. In fact, this conversation was racier than any of our conversations with Ute and Iens, our closest friends. There was something about Patty and Martin created an erotic atmosphere.

We showed Patty and Martin quickly around the pool. They got in while April and I went back inside to get everyone more drinks. In the kitchen, April asked "is it just me or did things become very arousing when Patty and Martin stripped off?"

"It isn't just you," I replied.

"Patty looks very hot in the nude," April commented.

"I'm guessing Martin looks pretty exciting too," I replied.

"He does," April confirmed. "I have this strong desire to become very, very close friends with Patty and Martin. Are you ok with that?"

"I am," I replied, "but are Patty and Martin?"

"I'm pretty sure that is on their agenda," April answered, "but let's find out."

We went back out to the pool with another round of drinks. Patty and Martin were standing against one side of the pool in water about waist deep. Martin's left hand was cupping Patty's right breast. Patty's hands were below the water, but her forearms were pointing between Martin's thighs. They waited until they were sure we had seen them in that position before they separated. It was an arousing sight.

We placed Patty's and Martin's fresh drinks on the pool deck within their reach. April and I set ours on a patio table. April gracefully dove into the deep end. I merely dove into the deep end. We each swam a couple of laps before we stopped and went over to stand by Patty and Martin. I put a hand on April's ass, and she put one on mine.

The four of us talked about how nice it was to have a pool to use during the winter. Patty commented, "Martin and I have skinny dipped by ourselves, but I didn't realize how much better it is skinny dipping with friends."

"Especially friends who are so physically attractive," Martin added.

"You two are very attractive too, more so with your clothes off," I said, looking Patty straight in the eyes.

"Thank you Will," Patty said. "I'm glad you are getting the chance to see all of me. I certainly enjoyed seeing you nude last month and again today."

"I hope," Martin interjected, "that all four of us will be seeing each other frequently without the hinderance of clothing. I could look at April's body for hours."

April broke away from me and went to the edge of the pool. "Martin, you can only see part of me in the water." She boosted herself up and out of the pool. Standing on the pool deck with water dripping off her body, April looked incredibly desirable. "Is this better, Martin?" she asked.

"You are exquisite," Martin replied.

"We have several more hours today to enjoy each other," Patty said. She smiled and corrected herself, "to enjoy each other's company, I meant." She winked as she said that.

I got out of the water and stood by April, intending to lower the temperature a little. "You two look so natural and perfect together when you are naked," Martin said.

"The two of you making love must be an incredible sight," Patty said.

For some reason, Patty's comment was the trigger. April leaned her head next to mine and whispered, "we only live once." She straightened and took my dick in both hands. The atmosphere was already so erotic that I got hard almost instantly at her touch.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers