Empty Nesters Soar Ch. 02

Story Info
The couple starts spreading their wings...and legs.
6.6k words
4.29
25.2k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers

"You have good technique, papi." Lola casually complimented me as her fingers stroked Neeti's neck.

I smiled and bent over to kiss the buxom Mexican whore even as I kept pounding my wife's cunt. We had fucked so many times over the almost two decades we had been together. But this seemed very different and novel. Not only did we have an audience, but it was a young hot stranger woman who had just gone down on my wife and brought her to a most intense orgasm.

Neeti, between her moans, watched me and Lola kiss without my strokes slowing down. I was still a bit peeved that even after having gone so far, she had vetoed my having sex with the young Mexican. But even the progress so far had been welcome.

Lola noticed her look and said something in Spanish. Neeti whispered her reply between her grunts. Lola bent over and kissed Neeti tenderly, moving her big round ass for me to fondle during the fucking. Even though Neeti and I were inexperienced at threesomes, Lola seemed to know all the positions and angles and tricks very well.

Watching that gorgeous naked round ass swaying so close to me and at my hand, I decided to take a chance at it again. Rapidly, I withdrew from Neeti's cunt and pulled Lola's upturned ass in my direction. I had clearly moved too fast for even Lola to react because she seemed surprised when I rammed my hard cock into her warm wet and tight pussy.

"Papi!!" she cried out, breaking her kiss.

"Abhi!" Neeti cried out looking annoyed.

But I was too horny and all-in to listen or react. I could sense Lola struggle a little and tried to pull away, but I held her waist in a strong grip and kept pounding. She had praised my technique. And she must have meant it, because after a few seconds, she stopped struggle and gave in. Neeti lay there, naked and her legs spread right next to me, watching as I fucked her new friend just inches away from her. I consciously avoided looking at my wife, because her disapproval might have caused me to stop.

"Don't cum in me, papi." Lola said a few minutes later, her voice sounding strained, not the cocky seductive way as usual.

I had been pounding her doggy style for ten minutes, after banging my wife for about fifteen, and the expert whore could sense that I was close to an orgasm. And she was right.

So I withdrew from her, and finally looked at Neeti who was still in the same position, watching us with a glazed look, and her fingers playing with herself. I pulled Neeti close to me and entered her once again. She grunted and closed her eyes. I was very close to release, so about twenty seconds of fucking led me to shooting the second load of the night right in my wife's cunt. And then I collapsed on the bed between the two moaning women.

It had been a day and night full of activity and exertions and excitement and of course a lot of drinking. And it all seemed to be catching up with me, because as I lay there between my wife and the young whore, I found myself unable to keep my eyes open. I didn't even realize when I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, the bed was empty. I was still naked and a little sweaty. The curtains were closed, but some light was trickling in from the sides. So it was clearly daytime. I checked the clock. It said a little past 10. I had a mild headache, but was able to get up from the bed. And I wondered, where the hell was my wife.

She was not in the bathroom. I remembered the events of the previous night, still unsure if it was a long elaborate dream or if it had actually happened. Had my wife and I really impulsively had a threesome with a Mexican prostitute? I walked to the window and looked outside. There Neeti sat, on the table right by the pool, having breakfast. She was not alone. I noticed the young bartender Favio standing in the pool holding a tray of drinks and chatting with her.

I threw some clothes on and walked out of the room. The two of them heard the door close and looked at me. As I walked towards Neeti, Favio waved at me, but then waded away.

"Hey...good morning." I said, taking a seat next to my wife.

"Hmmm." she looked at me with a slight frown.

"What a night, huh? I still can't believe it happened." I said, broaching the topic.

Neeti didn't reply. Just glared at me.

"What?" I asked when she kept doing it.

"I told you not to...enter her." she seethed.

"Sorry honey, I just...I just got caught up in the moment. After all, it's not like you didn't have your fun with her."

Neeti's frown turned to a blush as she remembered the events of the past night.

"I guess I also got caught up in the moment." she said.

"We both did." I said.

There was silence for a while as she sipped her coffee and I helped myself to some toast. Both of us seemed unsure about how to talk about this momentous change in our lives. I thought Neeti, ever the talker, would start. But she seemed to be waiting for me to say something.

"When did Lola leave?" I casually asked.

"Soon after you passed out. She asked me if I wanted to...you know...do something more. But I was also tired. And overwhelmed. So I paid her and..."

"You paid her?"

"Of course. She needs the money and we can afford it. She only quoted 150 dollars."

"That's very reasonable." I said.

More silence for a little while.

"Listen Neeti, we are all adults. We had a good time. I don't think we should feel ashamed or guilty about what happened."

"Why do you assume I feel ashamed or guilty? I don't." she shrugged.

"Oh, that's good. I thought you might be regretting it as some drunken mistake. Or that Lola and I manipulated you."

"You both did manipulate me." she sighed. "But I wasn't forced into anything. I was an equal participant. Yes, the alcohol did lower my inhibitions. And honestly, hearing details from Janet about her open marriage experiments has been intriguing. And us being here, in this sensual erotic atmosphere, it has gotten me thinking. We had the kids so early. We never really had a normal youth."

"Yes, I absolutely agree. As long as we are honest with each other and take precautions, we can also explore this path."

"You're one to talk about precautions." she caustically said. "You just entered Lola like that. No condom or anything."

"Sorry about that. It was an impulsive thing. I wasn't thinking straight." I said. "Are you really upset about it?"

She sighed and refilled her coffee while saying,

"I am a bit upset. Mainly because you did it despite my refusal. And her refusal. But also, to be honest, it felt very strange seeing you having actual sex with someone else. That is way more serious than just making out or oral. How would you feel if I had sex with someone else in front of you? Could you handle that?"

"Honey, you did have sex with Lola." I tried to deflect.

"Another woman. How would you feel if the roles were reversed and I had been mounted by a man just inches away from you?"

I thought about the question. Very seriously. It was a valid question.

"Honestly honey, I don't know." I shrugged. "But given what happened last night, I can't be a hypocrite. If you want to sleep with another man, I would rather that it be in my presence so I can make sure you're okay. How I would feel about it...I won't know until it happens."

Neeti smiled and shook her head.

"You are always so good with justifications." then she looked at the bar. "I just got propositioned for an opportunity like that if you want to test it out."

"What do you mean? Favio?"

She nodded.

"What was he saying?"

"I guess word spread among the staff about Lola coming over to our room last night. Favio has always been very flirtatious anyway. But today he asked me if I had a good time last night. And then said that if I wanted to have more good time, he was very keen on it."

"He explicitly said he wanted to fuck you?"

"No! Nothing that crass!" Neeti winced. "It was kind of coded and caveated. But I got his point."

"Hmmm." I said looking at the handsome young man flirting with another guest. "So...are you interested?"

"Maybe. I don't know. You already had your fun." she said.

"That is true." I said and thought a little. "Neeti, if you want to pursue a hook-up with Favio, I will not stand in your way."

"You're saying that now, theoretically. But if it actually happens, I don't know and you don't know how you will feel."

"True." I shrugged.

We were both quiet for a while. Finally Neeti said,

"Anyway, you should go take a shower. You reek of booze and sweat and sex."

I nodded and got up.

In the shower, I again went over the night's events, getting an erection even as I washed all the remnants of the night from my body. And I thought about Neeti's question. How would I react if the roles were reversed and someone young and good looking like Favio were to fuck my wife right in front of me. I honestly was not sure. But the more I thought about it, the more I was turned on by the idea.

When I got out of the shower, I expected Neeti to be in the room, so we could continue our discussion. But the room was empty. I went to the window and checked. She was in a swimsuit, stretched out on a floating mat, with sunglasses on and a drink in her hand. The way we had spent all our days at the resort so far. So I also changed into swimming trunks and joined her.

"I got you a bloody mary." she said as I slid into the pool, pointing to a glass on the edge.

"Did Favio come and deliver these himself?" I asked.

"No, I went to the bar when you were in the shower."

"And?"

"Well, there were other people around so he did not talk much about what we discussed earlier. But he did slip me this with one of the glasses."

She held up a small folded piece of paper.

"What is that?"

"It's his cellphone number. Should I text him?" she asked.

"It's up to you." I shrugged.

"Okay, I am gonna do it." she reached for her phone.

I saw her type a message and send it. At the bar, I saw Favio reach for his phone between chatting with customers and type a reply. My wife's phone buzzed.

"What is he..."

"Shhh! Don't interrupt me. I will tell you later." Neeti snapped.

For the next fifteen minutes or so, I waded in the pool drinking my bloody mary, watching the expressions on my wife's face as she exchanged a bunch of texts with the handsome young bartender. I also watched him, as he juggled his duties and texts at the other end of the pool, once in a while looking in our direction. Which was impressive, because the bar was getting busier and busier. Finally I saw Neeti smile and put her phone away.

"Well?" I said wading over to her. I picked up the phone and checked her messages. There was a long conversation with him, but all in Spanish. So I looked up at my smiling wife.

"So we exchanged a few texts." she said.

"I get that. But I can't understand them."

"I'll give you the gist. Most of them are compliments about my looks and my body." she blushed. "But also that the resort has a strict policy about staff hooking up with guests. People have been fired for it. So if we are to do anything, it will have to be very discreet and or off the resort."

"Interesting."

"He has said his shift gets over in the evening and we could meet downtown at a bar he knows. I thought I would feel more comfortable with the bar last night, with Lola and the other girls. So I told him that one instead. He agreed."

"Okay...so it's like a date?"

"I guess." she giggled and said. Then she got serious, "Are you sure you will be okay with it?"

"I told you earlier. I can't be a hypocrite." I shrugged. "But I would like to go with you to the bar."

"Of course. I told him that. He was not thrilled, but agreed for my sake."

"Good."

"Anyway." she said finishing her drink. "I am gonna try and take a nap. You slept like a log last night, but I was too anxious about what had happened."

"Okay, I understand."

Pretty soon, Neeti had pulled her hat over her face and dozed off. I got on a mat myself, sipping my drink, and marveling at the speed with which things had happened. We had gone from a conventional middle aged couple teasing each other about flirting with young staff to then hanging out with prostitutes to having a threesome with one. And now here we were, my wife voluntarily responding to a young man's flirtatious messages most likely to end in sex. I felt a little conflicted by it. But I had gotten mine. So I could not deny my wife her turn with someone she found attractive.

In all this thinking and drinking, I too dozed off, even though I had slept well the previous night.

"Hola senor...another bloody mary?"

I woke up to find Andrea, the young hot flirtatious bartender standing next to me holding a tray of empty glasses. Just looking at her gave me a thrill. She was very curvy herself, petite, and wore a resort staff swimsuit that accentuated her cleavage.

"Oh hey...ummm sure."

I rubbed my eyes and looked in the direction of Neeti's mat. It was empty. I looked at our room. The door was half open. I assumed she had gone in to use the bathroom.

"So...I hear you had some fun guest over last night." Andrea said as she took my empty glass.

"Oh...ummm yeah...looks like word travels fast." I said looking at the bar on the other side. And noticed that Favio was not there. Some other guy was tending bar instead. My wife gone and Favio gone. Could they be in our room...

"It is a small resort, senor. Word travels." Andrea said and her voice turned serious. "But be careful. Some of these women, they cannot be trusted. Most of them are okay, just hardworking women trying to make a living. But some can make your life hard."

"What do you mean?" I asked, curious about the change in her tone.

"They will take pictures or videos and then after you go back to the States, email you saying, send money or we will put them on the internet." she said in a half whisper.

"Really?" I said, my heart sinking. Lola had seemed like a nice and trustworthy woman. And as far as I could remember, she had not taken any pictures or videos of us with her phone. But who knows if she had a hidden camera in her purse?

"I have heard stories." she said solemnly and started to wade away to collect other empty glasses.

In my mind, I struggled with a bunch of streams of thought. One, where the heck was my wife. Two, what Andrea had just said. And three, here was Andrea, a hottie who had been flirting with me, and now that Neeti and I were experimenting...

"Hey Andrea, what time does your shift finish?" I blurted out.

She turned around, raised her eyebrows and said,

"Six o'clock. Why?"

"Would you umm..." I had never really hit on anyone so suddenly felt nervous, "..would you like to meet downtown for a drink?"

"Oh." she said looking uncomfortable.

"I mean, only if you want to." I added cautiously.

"Sorry, senor." she said calmly. "I have a husband."

"Oh no, I didn't mean it that way." I tried to backpedal.

"I'll get your bloody mary." she flashed me a clearly fake smile and waded away.

Damn, I had assumed she was into me. But clearly, her flirting had just been a part of customer service. I had hoped to get something happening with her, especially since Neeti had gotten a green signal to...wait...where the hell was Neeti?

I got out of the pool and went to the room, pushing open the ajar door. The room was empty. As I walked out, I almost ran into Neeti herself. She was wearing a sarong around her waist and over her swimsuit. And still in the one piece swimsuit.

"Oh Abhi!" she said.

I looked at her face, which seemed flushed and her breathing was a little heavy. I tried to look into her eyes, but she evaded my gaze.

"Where were you?" I asked.

And that's when I saw, across the pool, Favio sliding into the pool bar and resume his duties. He looked at us for a short moment and then looked away.

"Come inside. I have to tell you something."

She grabbed my hand and before I could say anything, pulled me into the room, shutting the door behind her. She dragged me towards the bed and let go, breathing hard and smiling.

"What?" I asked.

In response, she put her thumbs into the shoulder straps of her swimsuit and pulled it down slowly. As her big tits came into view, I noticed a couple of freshly made hickeys on them. I did not remember Lola biting her tits. So that meant...

"I just made out with Favio." she said excitedly.

"Here? I thought he said resort policy..."

"Yes, but when you were napping, he messaged saying he was due for a break. And he knew a secluded spot for us to talk in private for a little while."

"Neeti, I said I would prefer to be present to make sure you're okay. Why didn't you wake me?"

"Sorry, Abhi. It was a very impulsive thing. Plus you looked very peacefully asleep." she said, her hickeyed tits swaying gently.

"So...what happened?" I asked, feeling upset and also turned on that my wife had, for the first time in her life, been intimate with a man other than myself.

"He texted me to wait for a couple of minutes after he left for his break. And then head towards the tennis courts being renovated."

"Tennis courts? But they are out in the open!" I said, remembering the warning from Andrea about possible blackmail.

"Yes, but we were't there. As I was walking there, I passed a storage shed. Favio opened the door and whispered to call me in. There was no one around." Neeti sounded like an excited teenager.

"Okay...did he fuck you?"

"Yuck, what? No! I told you, we just made out." she blushed.

I got up and pulled her swimsuit all the way down and off. Her pussy did seem clean and untouched. Although there was definite moistness. She purred happily as I took my own trunks off, sporting an erection.

"Tell me all about it." I said, parting her knees admiring her voluptuous naked body.

"I entered the shed and he closed the door and pulled me into a hug. And we kissed. First slow and then harder. With tongues. And he was...ummmmmm..."

She paused as my thick dick entered her.

"He was?" I asked, penetrating her fully and leaning forward so her face was right below mine.

"He was...ooohh...he was talking about how hot I was and how lucky he felt...and ohhh...slower Abhi...how perfect my tits are...Abhi...slower!"

She cried out as I started pounding her really hard. It was not something I had meant to do. Was a natural reaction to hearing that my wife had just been kissed and pawed by a young buck. I slowed down and she continued...

"He rolled down my swimsuit while we were making out. And started kissing and sucking and biting my tits..."

"Was he hard?"

"Yes. I could feel it against my thighs." she said between my strokes.

"Did he play with your pussy?"

"A little bit. Over the swimsuit. He tried to pt his fingers inside, but I stopped him and he complied. It was mostly kissing and him playing with my boobs."

"And what were you playing with? His dick?"

"No, I was kissing and licking his sculpted chest." she said shyly. "It felt good, feeling his hard young body against me."

"He didn't try to fuck you?" I asked as I fucked her. "I would have."

"No, he was on a short break. He just said he wanted to give me a sample." she breathlessly said as our fucking got even more intense.

I didn't say anything more. Just kept banging my wife hard. She was also silent, except for moans and grunts. This went on for a few more minutes before I emotied my balls into her cunt. And then we stayed there cuddling silently.

That evening, I watched with great interest as my wife got ready for her "date" with the handsome young Mexican bartender. We had already discussed our feelings about the whole thing and some ground rules. Neeti said she was not very comfortable having me as a perpetual presence, nor did she think Favio would be. So I was to be in the bar, getting updates, but I was to keep my distance from them when they were together. She was still not entirely sure she wanted to "go all the way" with him. But if she did, it would be with me nearby. For the sake of safety.

hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers
12