Empty Nesters Soar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched my wife's scantily clad body as she tried on a couple of different clothes before deciding on a figure hugging black spaghetti strap dress that ended just above her knees. She also took extra care in her make-up, which was a change, because she usually avoided make-up. My 37 year old wife looked gorgeous and ten years younger when she finally finished getting ready. No one could have guessed that she had two sons in college.

We were both nervous and excited when the taxi dropped us off outside the same dive bar as the previous night. How far we had come from being the plain vanilla arranged marriage Indian couple. Here I was, escorting my wife to a hook-up with a young man, in a bar which was sure to have the woman we had been in a threesome with.

"Hola!" we heard a couple of women shout as we entered the bar.

It was Mia and a couple of the other prostitutes that Neeti had talked to. They came over and exchanged cheek kisses with my wife and I. And then the conversation was mostly in Spanish. I scanned the bar to see if I could find Lola, the woman I had fucked last night. But she was nowhere to be seen.

"You look for Lola?"

The question came from the thin petite young woman I remembered as Mia. I nodded.

"She with family. You want me?" saying this, she pressed her body against mine.

"No, umm...I am okay." I said, gently pushing her away.

Neeti meanwhile was talking to the other women rapidly in Spanish and blushing. They looked at me and gave me suggestive winks too. Neeti then grabbed my hand and led me to a table.

"Word has spread about us and Lola." she said. "All the girls are in sales pitch mode. I tried to tell them, not tonight."

"You told them you're here to meet a guy?"

"No, I just said politely turned them down. They don't need to know our business." Neeti said.

I went and got drinks for us. Favio was still nowhere to be seen. When I got back to the table, Neeti said,

"Favio just texted he is running a little late."

She sounded disappointed. I nodded. We sat silently sipping our drinks. The bar seemed more crowded and louder than the previous night. I looked around and saw Senor Moya sitting at a stool on the bar looking in our direction. His face wore a wistful expression. Looking around, I noticed a few other men from the previous night looking at us and exchanging words. I guess the make-out performance of Lola and Neeti was still fresh in their minds.

A few minutes later, Mia and a couple of the girls rushed to our table. Mia put her hand on my shoulder and said,

"We dance."

"No, I'm fine." I said.

But I saw Neeti being convinced of the same by the other girls. I surmised that they were all trying to get our business and trying to follow the tactics that Lola had used the previous night. After a couple of polite refusals didn't work, my wife and I found ourselves on the dance floor, surrounded by the girls and a few others couples.

The lights were dimmer than before, and the dancing action was frenetic and disjointed. Mia seemed really keen on seducing me. She rubbed her butt against my crotch while dancing, my hands on her small perky breasts over her skimpy dress, tried to make out. I did not mind the attention, but I was more interested in watching the door to see when Favio would make his entrance. Meanwhile, Neeti was laughing and dancing with the two other girls.

Mia kept asking me "we go to your room? we go to your room?" every few minutes. She was really keen on closing the deal. But she lacked the seductive finesse of Lola, whom I was hoping to spot as well. She was persistent though. Soon she grabbed my hand and tried to pull me off the dance floor.

"What are you doing, Mia?"

"Come to bano. I suck you. Free." she dragged me.

"No, Mia."

"Please, I show you!" she insisted.

"Mia..." I tried to reason with her and stopped to stare at my wife.

She was across the dance floor with the two girls. And I noticed that Senor Moya was next to her, whispering something. She was whispering something back. The chat between them lasted for a full minute, and then she looked at me and looked away. Then she shook her head and walked away from the dance floor.

"Senor Moya want your wife." Mia said, watching me watching all this.

"I know. She doesn't want him." I said, finally managing to push her away from me and walk towards the table.

Neeti was in her seat, looking gorgeous but annoyed. When I approached her, she angrily said,

"Why would you tell him I even had a price?"

"What happened?"

"He tried to negotiate with me. Saying he has 300 dollars but can't get anything more. I told him, I am not a sex worker. But he said he knew I was because you had told him the price. He kept insisting and I kept refusing."

I was a bit amused by the situation. And also feeling a little naughty, so I said,

"Hey Neeti, looks like your boy toy Favio has stood you up. Maybe Senor Moya is the best you can do."

"What nonsense." she frowned and checked her phone. "Favio said he is just fifteen minutes away."

"Papi! Mami!"

We saw the statuesque figure of Lola casting a shadow on us all of a sudden. She slid into a chair next to Neeti and gave her a quick kiss. Then she raised her foot and poked at my crotch and laughed.

"You two wait for me for part 2?" she laughed.

"No, we wait for Neeti's boy toy." I said.

"What is this boy toy?" Lola asked.

There was a quick rapid Spanish conversation between my wife and our co-lover. From the names and a few words I could understand, I surmised that Neeti was filling her in about the planned date.

"You okay with your wife and Favio?" Lola asked me.

"Can't be a hypocrite." I shrugged.

"Hypocrite? Ah hipocrita...si si I understand...there he is!"

We all followed her gaze to the door where Favio had walked in. He scanned the bar and spotted our table and waved nervously.

"Call him over." I said.

"No, papi, why? Let your wife and him have some private time. Don't be like an actual papi." Lola scolded me.

"Fine." I said and shrugged.

Neeti blushed, got up and walked to Favio. I saw them hug and kiss. And then move to a table at the other end of the bar. Across from the dance floor. I was curious to see what was going on, and tried to get up, but Lola slid into the chair next to me.

"Let her be, papi."

And soon I found my face pushed into her ample cleavage.

"You a naughty one, papi." she said sharply. "I say to you...condom...you no use it."

"I am sorr...ubggg..." I could sense her grip on my hair getting really tight as she really mashed my face into her tits, more angrily than erotically.

"Listen now. Never do that. You a nice man so I forgive once. But never again."

While her right hand pressed my face into her boobs almost suffocating me, her left hand was pinching my side hard. I was in genuine pain, thinking I might die. Finally she let me go.

"I am so sorry." I said, coughing and inhaling sharply.

"Good." she said. "Now...I must go make money."

"Lola, I can pay..." I started saying.

"No, papi. Not you today. Maybe tomorrow." she sternly said and walked away. I watched her big curvy shapely ass and tried to catch my breath.

I got another drink for myself and strolled around the bar. Lola was trying her luck with a few customers. Senor Moya was politely trying to approach different whores and being turned away. And in the other corner of the bar, I could see my wife in a booth, with Favio's arms wrapped around her. And making out.

"Hola senor."

I felt the body brush up against me before I heard the words. It was Mia and she was back to trying to get me as her customer for the night.

"Hey Mia. Listen, I am not in the mood right now."

She said nothing but kept hugging me and rubbing her hands over my chest.

"Your wife like Favio. Let them enjoy. We enjoy."

"Please, Mia, not now."

I tried to push the persistent young woman away, now seeing how Favio's hand was stroking my wife's thigh. I had heard her describe to me their make-out session. But to see it actually happen, in public, in a bar, was a whole other thing. I started getting more aroused than upset. Neeti must have seen me staring at them, because she suddenly broke the embrace. Looking flushed, she downed her drink in a couple of quick gulps. And then whispered something to her lover.

He looked a little miffed but got up, and throwing me an annoyed look, walked towards the bar. I gently pushed Mia away and walked over to my wife.

"He wants me to go to his place with him." she said breathlessly as soon as I got to the table.

"For sex?" I asked.

"No, to do his taxes...what do you think?" she answered sarcastically.

"I am coming with you then." I said.

She sighed.

"He does not want you along."

"What? Why not? It's not like I will stop you. I just want to be there in case you need me. He is practically a stranger, Neeti. We don't even know where his place is."

"I know. I tried to reason with him." she said.

"Didn't look like there was much reasoning going on honestly." I said.

My wife frowned.

"Abhi, I literally saw you fucking a practical stranger in our bed next to me last night."

"Yes, and you were there. I just want to be there."

I saw from the corner of my eye that Favio was standing 20 feet away with the drinks in his hand, glaring at us.

"Let me see if I can explain your concerns to him." she said, having also seen him.

I walked away from there and went to the bar, from where I could see them. Favio handed her the drink and took her in her arms again. They started making out and talking. I sat occasionally looking at them. And checking out the scene in the bar. I watched Lola walk out on the arms of a white man. She looked happy and smiled at me. Clearly, she was going to make good money tonight. I soon felt a presence by my side.

"Senor, you like?"

I was half expecting Mia but instead it was a new voice. I looked to my left and saw one of the other girls that Neeti had been talking to. She was gorgeous too, and well proportioned. Not as curvy and tall as Lola, but not as petite and thin as Mia. She reminded me a bit of Andrea, the bartender who had rejected me earlier in the day.

"Umm...maybe...just, give me a few minutes."

"No ingles, senor." she said, pushing her boobs against my shoulder and licking my ears.

"Sorry, no hablo espanol." I said, watching the young bartender putting his hands up my wife's dress.

"Si si...yo se...por..." and she let out a stream of Spanish that I could not understand.

I stared at her. She stared back at me. Before I could say anything, I saw Neeti slide out of the her lover's embrace and started walking towards me with uncertain steps.

"Su esposa." I heard the young woman rubbing my thighs say.

Before I could answer, Neeti was next to us. She threw a curious look to the girl and said something to her in Spanish. The girl responded. They had a conversation for a minute or so. Then my wife turned to me.

"He is still not happy with your presence as a condition. But he agreed to a compromise."

"What compromise?"

"We go to his place. He and I go to the bedroom. You stay in the living room. Since your concern is my safety, you will be there if I yell out for you."

"So I just sit outside in his living room?"

"No, you can...have company. In fact he would prefer it if you were busy with company. So you give us privacy. And this is Anna here, who says she is willing to spend an hour with you for a hundred dollars." Neeti shrugged.

I watched my wife of almost two decades, standing there looking eager to fuck the young buck while simultaneously setting me up with a shapely young whore. Who was I to say no?

In a few minutes, the four of us were out of the bar, walking. Favio's place was just a few blocks away. In the spirit of the agreement, I decided to give my wife and her prospective lover space. They walked, embracing, in front. And several feet behind were me and Anna, my arms around her and feeling her young luscious tits.

The apartment we walked into was a modest one. Not much in terms of furnishing. There was a small couch in the living room and a couple of chairs. I strolled to the bedroom and saw just a mattress, no bed frame.

"Abhi." I heard a voice behind me as I stood at the bedroom door.

My wife was standing there, looking gorgeous in her figure hugging dress, holding young Favio's hand. The young man was doing his best to avoid eye contact. My presence was clearly a botheration for him, and perversely, it made me feel happy. Anna had asked to use the bathroom and was in there.

"Sorry." I said and stepped aside.

Still avoiding my gaze, Favio led my wife into his bedroom. He had her sit on the mattress. Then he walked back to the door and looking me in the eyes finally, closed it only partly. Leaving a gap in there as if to say, you want to watch, perv? Feel free to watch.

"Senor!"

I turned around to see Anna standing outside the bathroom. Buck naked. Her thick brown hair cascaded over her shoulders. Her medium sized tits heaved slightly. And her pussy was completely shaved. Watching the way her thin waist flared into wide hips made my dick start to stir. I walked towards her and she towards me.

She stopped me next to the couch and brushed her lips against mine quickly before squatting in front of me. I was trying to focus on this gorgeous young naked beauty opening my pants and reaching for my dick, but part of me was also thinking about what my wife was up to in the bedroom. I strained my ears, but could not hear any sounds coming from the half ajar door.

"Ohhh!" that was me, moaning in delight as Anna took my half erect dick in her mouth and started sucking it.

I put my hands on the young woman's head as she proceeded to suck me completely to an erection. Just like Lola, she was professionally skilled at this. And I remembered how the blowjob by Lola had ended the previous night. Not wanting to repeat that premature performance, I grabbed Anna by her hair and pulled her up straight. She whined a little at my roughness as I pawed at her naked body and then pushed her on the couch.

She watched, half nervous and half excited, as I stripped all my clothes off. Just as I got naked and jumped on top of her on the thin cheap couch, I finally heard a moan from the bedroom. Besides having a naked young hottie ready to take me, I could not resist. I walked to the bedroom and peeked through the gap. The room was dark, but I could see silhouettes. Neeti was clearly on her back on the mattress and Favio's face was between her legs. Judging by themoans, he seemed skilled at oral.

I felt a hand grab my hard dick. It was Anna, who seemed a little insulted to be left for my voyeuristic instincts. Her other hand was at her mouth, holding a condom wrapped. I looked into the young woman's eager eyes as she ripped off the wrapped with her teeth and took the condom out. Then she led me back to the couch, and making me sit on it, she used her mouth to roll the condom on my dick. And then, moving with a quick grace, she straddled my thighs and lowered her cunt onto my dick.

"Wow!!" I said, feeling the tight young pussy clamp my dick.

"Mmmmmmm." moaned Anna at the penetration.

"Oh FUCK!!" I heard my wife's voice yell loudly from the bedroom.

And then as the young whore started riding me, I sat back and enjoyed the fucking, even as my ears were on notice for more sounds from the bedroom.

12