Empty Nesters Soar Ch. 04

Story Info
The vacation concludes with even more sex adventures.
4.3k words
4.34
16k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers

Neeti held the wad of cash in her hand as we cuddled. I gently stroked her big tits. Even my gentle stroking made her sigh a little, reminding me just how intensely my wife had just gotten fucked by the farm hand.

She sure smelled like it. I could sense the familiar scent of my wife's sweat, but it was multiplied by a magnitude of a thousand. She must have sweated out a gallon, I thought. There was a water bottle on the bed. I grabbed it and handed it to my wife who was still breathing hard and I could hear her heart beat fast.

She took the bottle and drank thirstily, raising her head a little. Which gave me a closer look at her neck. Covered in hickeys and bite marks! As were her breasts, And also, both her buttocks. Senor Moya really loved to bite and suck!

Along with her sweat, there were other smells, presumably of Senor Moya's semen. Which he had generously deposited all over my wife's face and tits. And she had been too tired to wipe it off.

"I'm sorry." Neeti spoke several minutes later as we both lay on the cheap motel bed naked, each having just fucked someone else.

"You have no need to be sorry." I said.

"I just got caught up..."

"Honey. Neeti. Really." I interrupted her. "We can talk and analyze all this later when we are home. For now, let's just...keep going."

She finally seemed to have regained enough senses to start wiping the cum off her face and body. She stared at me with a funny look.

"What do you mean keep going? You want to go lure more farm hands to mount me?"

"No. I just mean, let's take things one minute at a time." I said. "We have both done things we would have thought impossible last week. Let's embrace it and process it instead of bickering."

Her expression softened and she smiled. Then she kissed me. I could smell the cum on her breath. I could feel the sheen of sweat and spit on her body. I guess so could she because she pulled herself off the bed, put on a robe, and headed to the common shower to wash up.

I sat on the bed, stroking my dick and thinking about what had happened. My wife and I, after spending most of our lives together in a conventional middle class world, had suddenly gone and turned it upside down. No one person was responsible, although I did feel as if I pushed things on more than she had.

Where do we go from here? We were both starting middle age, the kids had left the nest empty, and we were both quite healthy. Which meant we most likely had four decades left together. Just the two of us. After what we had just lived through, could we just go back to our old lives?

What is marital "fidelity" any way, I wondered. Why do we place so much emphasis on monogamy? As long as two people are in love and trust each other, why should they not sleep with others? My mind was churning out these ideas as I sat there, with a lot of self-doubt and also titillation added. I kept thinking. And thinking.

And then I realized. I was naked too! My clothes were in the other room. And also, Neeti had been gone way too long for a "quick shower". I made sure to take both key cards in the last remaining robe in the room. And stepped out.

First, I stopped by the other room, got dressed, gathered my things, which took a few minutes. I stepped out and wondered if Neeti had returned while I was in there. I went to the other room. It was empty.

A little concerned, I decided to check out the shower areas and see if she was okay. I followed the signs to the end of the floor, which held toilets and showers. And I realized that they were all unisex. I walked to the shower section. It was very bare bones. A bunch of small cubicles with showers and curtains covering them.

"Neeti?" I called out.

The showers looked and sounded empty, with no water running. Was there another shower room somewhere, I was wondering. When I heard a slight sound. A wet mashing of some kind. Not too far.

"Neeti?" I called out again.

"I'm okay, honey." I heard her say. "Go back to the room. I'll be right there."

She sounded okay. But my curiosity got the better of me. Cautiously, I started checking out the showers. I had thought them all empty and most of them were, whether the cheap curtain was closed or not. But one was clearly not empty.

I reached it soon enough. I could hear sounds of breathing. The curtain was closed but not all the way. Standing a few feet away, I looked in. And yet another bizarre sight greeted me.

My wife was on her knees, her robe open, tits hanging out and sucking some man's dick, who was standing there with his hands on her head. No, scratch that. She was not sucking his dick. He was fucking her face. Grabbing her head hard with her hair, this guy's dick was pistoning in and out of her mouth. I inhaled in surprise, and then noticed me.

"You heard her. Go!" the large man growled at me, pausing the face fucking.

"Abhi!" my wife said when the man finally took his thick cock out of her mouth.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Fuck off, pendejo." he snarled at me. I remembered him as the manager of the hotel.

"Abhi...it's...it's okay. Just go back to the room." she said sounding reassuring and ashamed at the same time.

Reluctantly, I turned and walked away. Went to the bigger room, and waited there thinking if my wife was going to start hooking up with every man she saw.

Neeti returned, her robe closed, after about fifteen minutes. She seemed to have finally showered and the smells were all gone. Sighing, she sat on the bed.

"Did you fuck him?" I asked.

"No...just the blowjob. That's the deal." she said, reaching for her clothes.

"What deal?"

"Any working girls who come here for the hourly rate have to suck his dick. Lola had mentioned it. I had forgotten because...honestly I didn't think it applied to me. I was just a researcher, not...you know."

"But you are now in their eyes?"

"Yes. The guy even said as much when he accosted me in the shower. That if I had stuck to research, he would have let me go. But I made money in his hotel so..." she shrugged.

That's when the epiphany hit me. My wife was now an actual whore! Not just a slut. But the very definition of a whore. Senor Moya had fucked her, paid her money, and left. On the way, he had told the guy he banged the Indian whore and there weren't too many Indians whoring there. Which made my wife the only Indian whore. So then the manager accosted Neeti for his blowjob.

Her phone buzzed a few times as she was getting dressed. She checked it and looked at me.

"It's Favio asking if I am coming to the beach." she said.

I realized that it was close to midnight, when her original date had been set up.

"Go, go."

"I don't know, Abhi. I am a bit tired." she tactfully said, reminding me that she had just been rammed nonstop by the Mexican dynamo for a long time. I think the longest I had done it to her non-stop was half an hour, and that too many years ago when I was younger.

"Go. Really. We have just a little over a day left here. Then back to real life. We will figure everything out then. Till then go, chase your craving."

My wife stared at me for a full 30 seconds before nodding. She started typing a text response to Favio. Then she stopped. Looked at me. And it's like I could read her mind.

"I will not tag along. I think I'll have a couple of drinks and then go to bed."

We walked out of the room and downstairs. The manager was standing by the desk and as we crossed him, he winked and gently squeezed Neeti's ass.

Neeti gave me a quick kiss, hailed a cab, and got in. I headed back to the bar and had a few very strong drinks. Some of the girls came trying to sell me their services, but I waved them away. All that I was obsessed with was, what was going on right now with Neeti and Favio. I had promised to give her space and distance. So I sat at the bar for a couple of hours.

"Papi. You still here?" Lola slid in next to me. "Buy me a drink?"

I nodded to the bartender. My whore lover smiled and stroked my chest. Her drink was slid to her hand. She took a sip and asked.

"Where is your lovely wife?"

"She is with Favio at some beach."

"And you no go with her?" she said, surprised.

"Neeti said she prefers it that way. Just respecting her wishes." I shrugged.

"Very grown up." Lola patted my cheeks as if I were the one half her age. "But you want to watch, eh?"

She had read my mind. I smiled and nodded.

"Papi loves to watch. Maybe papi...how do you say...eat your cake and also...not eat..."

"Have your cake and eat it too? How" I was intrigued.

"I know what beach Favio and his friends party at." she purred. "You can watch in darkness from tree."

After paying Lola a hundred bucks for this information, I called a cab and headed to the party beach. I had the presence of mind to stop at a gift shop and buy binoculars.

It was a big wide strip of white sand, with different parties and get-togethers happening side by side. Some were crowded, others not so much. I went to the tree line and started slowly walking, checking for my wife and her lover. It really did seem to be a party beach, because lots of women were dancing topless and letting men do shots from their bellies.

It was the fifth of the supposed parties where I spotted my wife and Favio at long last. It was not a loud one at all. They were about 50 feet away from me. Finding a dark spot between two trees, I stopped and watched. First with my naked eyes and then with the binoculars.

They were in a group of a 15 or so young men and women, gathered around a campfire, drinking, smoking, making out, and singing. They all seemed like locals and resort employees, judging by their looks and ages. Except Neeti of course. She seemed to be the only "guest" there from what I saw. And also seemed to be the only one that old. Everyone else seemed in their early to mid 20s.

Favio was sitting on a stool and my wife was sitting on his lap, their limbs entangled. It wasn't just their instant intimacy that surprised me, but also what Neeti was wearing. When she left the cheap whore hotel with me, she had been in a top and skirt. Now she was wearing really tiny cutoff shorts with the waistband of her bottoms showing. On top, she wore a skimpy bikini top! This was a huge change! Neeti hated bikinis and always stuck to one pieces. And here she was, her tits hanging inside a couple of flaps. I knew she didn't own any of these clothes so she must have purchased them at Favio's behest.

Favio was making a big scene of how intimate he and Neeti were. Everyone was making out somewhat, but Favio seemed intent on putting on a real show. With really long and intense kisses, and his hands constantly fondling her. He would pause between kisses to then lick and kiss Neeti's neck, which was very sensitive. Others stared and giggled as the young man pawed my middle aged resort guest wife all over. I guess that was a big part of the pride of his conquest for a group of young resort employees.

The only break in the making out between my wife and the young bartender was when a joint was passed to them. I was surprised to see Neeti take a long puff and let it out easily. I guess she had been smoking weed for a while before I came. Because in the past, she had tried weed a couple of times, but given up after a couple of coughing fits. And had sworn off it, saying she preferred alcohol. Now she was drinking as well as smoking weed, perhaps at Favio's behest. The protective part of me was worried if she was really in her senses.

But watching them make out, somehow I felt like Favio would never do anything she did not want. He seemed like a nice guy. And their interaction was full of tender passion, like two teenaged lovers. Seeing it from the binoculars had been especially revealing. The passion on Neeti's face was very romantic indeed.

After a while, they got up. Favio whispered something to her and she nodded, slipping the cutoffs down. She was wearing a skimpy bikini thong underneath. I heard some murmurs from the rest of the group, and assumed it was praise for my wife's shapely ass. She blushed and then, hand in hand with Favio, started walking further along the beach. I followed from the tree line, keeping a safe distance.

Favio was carrying a beach towel. Surely they were looking for some privacy to fuck. Had he fucked her already, I wondered. It had been a couple of hours. If so, how many times? I kept thinking of these questions and following them, seeing how they could not keep their hands off each other. Finally they walked past the last party and into a dark area of the beach. Turning a corner, they stopped.

Favio pulled Neeti into a tight embrace and kissed her. It was dark so I could only make out silhouettes. But it was clear that Favio was taking the tiny bikini off her and she was pushing down his trunks. Favio spread the towel on the sand and got on his back. Neeti's curvy silhouette, moved gracefully on to her knees and I saw her head thrown back as her hand guided his cock into her cunt. Then she started riding him gently while also kissing..

Watching the proceedings through my bincoulars, I could not help but contrast the two different men she had been with tonight. Senor Moya had been absolutely no chit chat, just staring, and then ultra hard banging. She might as well have been a sex doll. Favio had started off flirting for days, and be it in their making out or sex, there was a personal tender connection which I felt a little jealous of. Another epiphany. I was not at all jealous of Senor Moya. But I did feel jealous of Favio.

After a while I got tired of watching the mushing silhouettes through the binoculars. I was tempted to walk up to them and watch. But I remembered Neeti's outburst about my presence the last time. The way she was moving, she was clearly having a good time. And he seemed like a nice guy. I decided, maybe that's enough voyeurism for the night.

As I finally look one last look before leaving, I could see that Neeti was now on her hands and knees, sucking Favio's dick. Even this seemed so much tender than the one with the hotel manager. I turned around and walked away. I had had several drinks all day and I guess I chose a good time to leave. I passed out on the bed as soon as I entered the room. It was almost 3 AM.

I was awoken by the sound of the door opening. Looking up, I saw my wife walk in, now back in the top and skirt that she had started the night in. I could also see some daylight trickling in from the edge of the curtains and I looked at the clock. It was almost 7! Neeti followed my eyes and said,

"Favio wanted to do a naked sunrise walk."

"A what???" that woke me up fully.

"He said it's a custom in his community. For lovers to walk a mile of the beach naked at sunrise. For good luck." she crashed on the bed next to me.

I reached over and caressed her boobs over her top. She let out a moan even at that. Not one of pleasure, but of exhaustion.

"So...you wanna fill me in?" I asked.

"I am exhausted, Abhi. I just want to sleep." she protested.

"No details needed. Just a quick short summary." I pleaded.

"Very short." she said. "And no follow-up questions right now."

"Okay."

"After the hotel, I met him at the place of one of his friends near the beach. We did it in the friend's guest room. Then everyone was supposed to head to the beach. Favio said I was overdressed. He convinced me to borrow a bikini and shorts from his friend's girlfriend."

So that explained the different clothes.

"We went to the beach, sat around a campfire with his friends, drank, smoked weed, made out. Then he took me to a remote section of the beach and fucked me there for a long time. Then we took a short nap in a private spot in the trees. He woke me up in a couple of hours. Sex again. Naked sunrise walk. Here. Done. Now let me sleep."

She said with a finality that I dared not challenge. Soon she was snoring. I snuggled up close to her and was soon asleep as well.

When I woke up, Neeti was not in bed. But I could hear the shower running. It was 1130 AM. There was a pot of coffee on the table so I helped myself to some, grabbing my forehead.

Soon my wife walked out in her signature post-shower look. Naked except for a towel tied around her hair. She saw me and smiled. I smiled back. Waited for her to say something. Last night had been quite life changing. And for the first time during this crazy trip, she had spent most of it away from me. Surely she should start talking.

Sitting on the bed naked, she said,

"I am going to have lunch with Favio. Hope that's okay."

"Sure." I said.

"So...hot bikini?"

"Yeah, it was very skimpy. His friends kept ogling me." she blushed pink.

"Did you also..."

"Sleep with any of his friends? No. Just Favio. It felt...nice."

"He had no trouble performing this time, I assume?"

"Not at all. Quite the opposite." she chuckled. "And he still wants more."

She got up from the bed and reached for her clothes from the closet. I saw her pick out a pair of underwear.

"No underwear." I said.

"What?"

"No underwear. If you act like a whore, you must dress like a whore."

I had no idea where that came from. But it did seem titillating.

Neeti looked at me with a half smile and nodded. Then she reached out and wore a summer dress. She looked at the mirror and looked at me. It would be obvious to anyone seeing the fabric cling against her big tits that she was not wearing a bra. I nodded in approval. Neeti put on some light make up as I watched.

"When will you be back?" I asked.

That made her pause.

"When do you want me to be back?" she asked guiltily.

"Well, our flight leaves at 6 AM to we have to get to the airport by 4 AM."

She laughed and shook her head.

"Won't be that long." she said. "Probably till evening?"

"As you wish. Just keep texting me that you're okay."

She nodded. Then she gave me a long kiss before heading out of the room.

I got ready myself and headed out for lunch in a resort restaurant. I was feeling severely tired and hungover. And I admired Neeti's stamina that after all these wild fuck sessions, she still looked mostly fresh after just 4 hours of sleep. I guess her diligent gymming helped. I had a couple of bloody mary's with lunch as hair of the dog. That made me groggy again. So I headed back to the room. Just as I was about to get in bed again, I got a text from my wife.

- Done with lunch. Going to his place. xoxo.

Ah to be in my 20s again. I admired Favio's stamina too. What about my own stamina? Maybe a good nap will rejuvenate it.

When I woke up, it was almost 8 pm. I finally felt refreshed. Checking my phone, I saw two more texts from Neeti while I slept. First saying she was still at his place. The second saying they were going out dancing. Wow, dancing after an afternoon full of sex with a young stud? She really was making the most of this vacation!

I decided to shift focus from Neeti to myself. Getting dressed, I headed to the bar where Lola and girls hung out. They were there. Also there was Senor Moya who saw me and raised his glass and smiled. I reciprocated. We were bonded for life as two men who had fucked the same woman...or rather women if you counted Lola.

"She still with Favio, eh?" Lola gave me a quick kiss and said.

"Yes. It's our last day." I said.

"It is? Now I buy you a drink."

I sat at the bar, drinking and chatting with Lola and some of the girls. Most did not speak English, so it was a stilted conversation. But I kept at it, wanting to get Neeti and Favio out of my head. Before I knew it, a couple of hours had passed and I had fucked a new girl in the bar bathroom and another had sucked my dick under the table. I was drunk, but still sober enough to note that this took my count past Neeti's. She had been obsessed with just Favio while I had tasted so much variety.

hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers
12