Empty Nesters Soar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodbye fuck at your resort, Papi?" Lola sidled up.

I checked the time. It was past 11. Suddenly I realized it had been a while since I got a text from Neeti. I messaged her. It was 10 minutes before she responded.

- at fvao house. brb.

I shrugged and took up Lola's offer. She picked up a bottle of tequilaand off we headed to the resort. That night, Lola really brought her A-game. She took charge when needed and acted the submissive when needed. We kept chugging tequila and fucking in the bed. In all possible positions I could think of and a couple that she taught me. It was a very satisfying night for me. After the third time I came that night, I must have passed out because I felt Lola shaking me awake.

"PAPI!!" she slapped my balls and I woke up.

"What???" I said, annoyed, although noting she was now dressed.

"It is 2. I must go home. You have flight, no?"

Holy shit! The flight! Where was Neeti? She should have been back by now. I had no new texts from her. I called her number but it went to voicemail right away. Maybe it ran out of battery. Hurriedly, I got dressed and started stuffing our things in suitcases. Lola helped and soon both our bags were packed. I was in a hurry, because in a couple of hours, I had to find Neeti and get to the airport if we were to make the flight.

The last message said his house. So I put the bags in a cab and directed him there. Stopping the cab at the curb, I walked to Favio's and knocked on the door. Urgently and insistently. It was the middle of the night. I hoped some neighbors would not report me to the cops or something. I rapped on the door again. Finally it opened.

"Oh hi, sir." Favio said, with just a towel wrapped around him.

"Is she here?" I asked.

"Yes. Sleeping." he gestured with his head towards the bedroom.

I sighed in annoyance and started walking towards the bedroom, Favio next to me.

"We have a flight in a few hours. She was supposed to be back in the evening." I said, annoyed.

"Oh!!" Favio looked genuinely surprised. "I did not know, sir. I did not force her to stay. In fact she call a friend."

"A friend? One of the girls?" I asked reaching the bedroom.

As soon as I entered the dark bedroom, I was hit by a combined smell of marijuana and sex. The room was ripe!

"Jesus, dude, how many times did you fuck her?" I said crinkling my nose.

"We have made love many times in the last day." he cockily said. "But this sleep is because of her friend. He fucked her hard and long!"

"What friend?" I asked although I suspected the answer.

Favio threw the light switch and my suspicion was confirmed. On the bed, curled up in a fetal position, was my wife looking absolutely filthy and disheveled. And spooning her, with his hairy arms, was Senor Moya.

12