Empty Nesters - Tara and Sam Ch. 03

Story Info
Heather and Tara blow Sam’s mind.
4.4k words
4.78
8.4k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This section picks up immediately after Chapter 2.

All of these chapters are intended to be read in order, but if you find a particular chapter through a tag search or whatever, and don't want to read the whole thing, that's fine too.

Enjoy, and don't forget to vote or hesitate to comment ;->

Tara and Sam helped Heather to the floor and leaned her back against the cabinet door, she was totally wiped out from the orgasms they had just given her.

They both looked at her, admiring her body, taking in the sheen of perspiration that covered her flushed skin as she fought to regain control of herself. Her nipples, long and thin like several pencil erasers stacked on top of each other, fascinated Tara, who was seeing them for the first time. They looked red and enflamed, no doubt from Sam sucking them.

They both reflected on what a beautiful woman she was, and couldn't believe they had just worked together to make her cum so hard.

Looking at each other, Sam had a look that spoke of his uncertainty about what just happened, adding another person to their sex life had never been something he and Tara had ever discussed. The subject had never even come up in all their years of marriage.

But he was also thinking about what could still happen. He was as hard as he'd ever been, and was hoping that he would get to experience more of Heather. But whether he got to fuck Heather or not, he needed to cum.

Tara was almost beside herself with sexual energy over what just happened. But she was nervous too. She had just helped to make another woman cum! And in a very dirty way. She didn't know what Sam would think of her now.

She hoped that her husband wouldn't think less of her, or be threatened by her desire for another woman. Because she knew she wanted to do more with Heather, but wanted Sam to be a part of it.

She was hoping this could be an extension of their lives together.

But she was also apprehensive, she'd never been with another woman, or anyone else since she had married Sam, this was all new territory, and it scared her as much as it aroused her.

But their shared look also conveyed the love they shared, and Tara moved to kiss her husband, to thank him for being okay with what they were doing, while letting him know that he could just relax and enjoy whatever came next. Whatever it was, they would experience it together.

As they kissed they were both aware that their marriage had just taken a drastic and unexpected turn, and they both silently agreed upon following the new path, to enjoy the excitement and pleasure to come.

Sam could taste the wine on his wife's breath, but he could also taste the musky flavor of Heather's ass. The realization that his wife had been rimming their hot neighbor, shocked and aroused him in equal measures.

He'd known that she was fingering Heather, while he diddled her clit and sucked her nipples, but couldn't see what else she was doing, he had been kind of busy sucking Heather's long nipples. He hadn't given any thought to what else his wife was doing.

Sam was completely naked, having been stripped by Heather as they were making out, and Tara took advantage of the opportunity to grab his dick and begin to stroke him.

Sam reached out to play with Tara's tits, but she was still fully dressed. He instinctively began pulling her top off.

Tara was so sexually charged that she pulled her own shirt off and started for her bra when they heard Heather moan, "Of fuck, you two are so hot together."

Tara and Sam turned to Heather as she reached out to pull the bra straps off Tara's shoulders as Tara released the clasp. Tara's full titties bounced into sight and Heather cupped them both, sighing, "God, they're beautiful."

Tara palmed Heather's tits too, and the two women proceeded to fondle each other as Sam sat back on his heels and fondled himself.

Heather was impressed by the weight of Tara's tits, and the wide flat areolas. Tara was impressed by the firmness of Heather's tits, and intrigued by the length of her nipples with very little areola. She couldn't help herself from pinching them, eliciting a moan and shudder from Heather.

Both women hummed with pleasure and appreciation for the other, saying nothing, just touching, feeling, and being touched. Enjoying each other as they looked into each other's eyes.

Finally Heather broke the silence by saying, "This is nice, but I think we all know that we're going to do more. But do we have to do it on your kitchen floor?" She smiled and added, "Are you two going to invite me to your bedroom, or what?"

"God yes!" Tara exclaimed. Sam jumped to his feet and offered a hand to both women, telling them, "Sounds like a great idea to me!" He chuckled as he helped Tara and Heather to their feet. He was both amazed and excited about being with them both, and the fact that they were both obviously into each other was blowing his mind. His wife had never shown any interest in women.

Being a gentleman, Sam left the two women lead the way, meaning that he was able to watch their asses as they went. Heather wrapped her arm around Tara and Tara followed suit as they walked side by side to the stairs.

Being very familiar with Tara's ass, still clothed in her shorts, Sam mostly watched Heather. She was totally naked, and seemed very comfortable that way. Her ass was a perfect specimen, and switched beautifully as she walked.

At the bottom of the stairs, Heather smiled at Tara, and Tara returned her smile, but looked nervous. "Are you okay honey?" Heather asked.

"Yeah, I am. Just nervous, I guess." Tara answered honestly, in a hushed tone. Heather stopped and put both hands on Tara's hips, looking her in the eye she asked, "First time with another woman?"

Tara lowered her eyes and said quietly, "Yes." Then looked back into Heather's eyes and gushed, "I'd never even thought about it before the other day! The day you told me you had watched Sam and I In the kitchen. And I could smell you, you know, on your fingers, when you touched me!"

Heather smiled lewdly and said, "I bet your fingers smell like me now too Tara." She took Tara's hand and raised it to her face. "Smell it Tara, is this what you smelled the other day?"

Tara took a deep whiff of her fingers and said softly, "Yes, that's the smell." She was pretty sure what Heather was going to suggest next, and she wanted it too, so she just went ahead and placed her fingers in her mouth.

Heather giggled merrily, as Sam just gawked. He'd been shocked to hear that Heather had witnessed them playing in the kitchen the other day, and somewhat surprised by Tara's admission of thinking about being with Heather. But he reflected that it surely explained her actions when they were fucking earlier that day.

"How do I taste Tara?" Heather asked. She had a big smile on her face while she watched Tara suck her fingers clean.

"MMMmmm," Tara moaned around the fingers in her mouth. She pulled them out, clean now, and answered, "Very good! You taste different from me, and, I think I want more!" She blurted excitedly.

"Well honey, you can have more, as much as you want, straight from the source!" Heather laughed. "And I want to taste you too." She added, placing her hand on Tara's face again, just as she had when she set the stage for what was about to transpire.

Tara swooned at the thought, her hands going to the button on her shorts. As Heather smiled and Sam watched in disbelief, Tara dropped her shorts and panties around her ankles. She was giving herself to Heather without reservations.

"Sam," Heather said, her voice now husky with lust, "Could you please bring our wine upstairs? And maybe a couple of bottles of water too? We'll want to stay hydrated."

Sam and Tara both thought about the need for hydration, what exactly did Heather have planned for them? But Sam immediately replied, "Yeah, sure thing Heather." Whatever she had in mind, Sam was all in.

Before Sam could even turn to go back to the kitchen, Heather took Tara's hand and started up the stairs, saying over her shoulder, "And take your time Sam. I need a moment alone with your wife. We'll make it up to you though, I promise."

Sam could feel the blood coursing through his veins, his cock fairly bouncing with his pulse, as he imagined what Heather and Tara would do alone together, and what they would do to him to make up for it, as he watched the two beautiful women walk up the stairs.

He enjoyed the view very much. Heather, tall and slender with a great rounded ass, and long muscular legs. Tara, his beautiful wife, with a petite womanly figure. A bigger but still firm ass, with her strong, shapely legs. He grabbed his cock as he watched them go.

Once they were around the corner at the top of the stairs he started back to the kitchen, knowing how difficult it would be to take his time, and wondered about what he would find when he finally got to the bedroom. His mind flooded with a myriad of erotic scenes.

Tara felt her heart racing too, as she followed her beautiful neighbor up the stairs. She was mesmerized by the sway of Heather's hips and ass. The same ass she'd had her face buried in just minutes before.

And like her husband, she wondered what was going to happen next. Why did Heather want her alone first? What was this sexy vixen planning?

When they entered the bedroom, Heather took in a deep breath. The room still smelled like sex. She turned to Tara, "I knew it! You two WERE fucking earlier! That's why you were behind schedule with your party preparations."

Tara giggled and admitted, "Yes, we went at it pretty hard. Harder than we had in a while actually." Then she bit her lip, debating whether or not to confess her fantasies to Heather.

Heather read Tara's face and knew there was more. "And?" She coaxed.

"I couldn't get you out of my mind!" Tara gushed, "Since the other day when you told me you had watched us. When I smelled you, I, I was sure I smelled your, well, you know,"

Heather interrupted, "My pussy? You smelled my pussy? You can say it Tara, you've already tasted it, and I hope you'll be intimately familiar with it before we're done today." She sat on the edge of the bed and drew Tara along to sit next to her, turned towards each other, only their knees and hands touching.

"Yes, your pussy!" Tara said firmly. "I could smell your pussy that day, and I couldn't get it out of my mind! I was so horny! I sent Sam to the store this morning, I thought that if I could just make myself cum I could focus. I, I was thinking about you, and, well, I was thinking about what it would be like, with you, and Sam! But mostly you. And Sam came home and caught me, and, the next thing I knew we were fucking like crazy!" She paused again and looked sheepishly at Heather, "And I was still imagining you Heather, in bed with us."

Heather placed her hand gently on Tara's face again, telling her, "Oh honey, that's possibly the sweetest thing I have ever heard. And one of the hottest too!" She kissed Tara deeply, but briefly, leaving her wanting more. "I am flattered! And if possible, I want you even more now!"

Tara smiled, obviously thrilled by Heather's response to her confession. Heather brought her hand from Tara's face, down across her neck to her shoulder, ever so softly, causing Tara to shudder.

"And I want to make all your fantasies come true, Sam's too" She smiled, "But when Sam comes up, he's going to want to just jump right in between us, it's a typical male fantasy." Heather explained, "All guys dream of having two women at the same time."

Heather paused before continuing, "But I think since you have never been with another woman, you and I need to spend some time getting to know each other's bodies."

"But I want Sam to be a part of it!" Tara said firmly.

"And he will baby, he will!" Heather assured her. "But he is a man, and men are just wired to cum, no matter how much they try not to. So what I'm suggesting is that when Sam comes in, we get him off first. We can have a lot of fun with that! And really blow his mind. Then we can take our time and explore each other. Sam will be ready to go again in no time, and we can all be together, for a lot longer."

Tara was now smiling, she really liked Heather's plan. "Okay, and how do you suggest we go about blowing his mind and getting him off? Are we going to blow him, to blow his mind?"

"Yep, the old double blowjob should do the trick!" Heather answered with her naughtiest smile. "Every man likes getting head, and having two women do it together is usually a big deal for them."

"Heather," Tara asked quietly, "If you don't mind me asking, how many times have you done this? It seems like you know a lot about it."

"Enough sweetie," Heather chuckled, "Enough, but never enough. If you know what I mean." She had a lusty sneer on her face that made Tara shudder again.

Then she ran her hand softly over Tara's tit and added, "And I will tell you anything you want to know, except names. Never names." Heather said firmly, before continuing, "But another time. Right now I just want to kiss you. I think Sam will be thinking about what we're doing alone up here, probably picturing us in a sixty nine or something." She chuckled. "And we don't want to disappoint him completely, do we?"

Tara smirked and ran the fingers of both hands into Heather's lustrous blonde mane and locked lips with her. In a second they were necking like teenagers in the back seat of a car, complete with the heavy petting.

And that's how Sam found them. "Holy Fuck!" He said under his breath when he saw them. He had imagined much more than just kissing and touching, but seeing them in real life was easily just as hot.

The ladies heard Sam and pulled apart enough to look over at him in the doorway. They both cracked up laughing at the site. Sam had three bottles of water trapped against his body with one arm, and two half full glasses of wine trapped against his body with his other arm. Some of the wine had obviously sloshed out of the glasses, and was running down his naked body.

He had another glass of wine in his left hand, and the freshly opened bottle in his right. And just below all that was his massive erection, pointing the way.

"I'm glad you girls find this funny!" He proclaimed. "I have wine to clean up from the carpet on the stairs tomorrow!" He tried to sound pissed off, but the shit eating grin on his face, and the aforementioned hardon gave him away.

"Aww, poor Sam!" Heather laughed. "Let's help him out Tara." She said as she released her grip on Tara's body and slinked to the floor.

Tara followed Heather, saying, "Oh yeah Heather, let's help him out and show our appreciation!"

The two naked women crawled across the floor towards Sam, who could do nothing but stare. When they were side by side in front of him they started to take the bottle, and glasses, and water from his hands and set them aside.

Once they had Sam unloaded, Heather quipped, "Oh Sam, you made a mess of yourself! Luckily I like a wine flavored man." And before Sam could say anything, Heather was running her tongue from his powerful thigh to his chest, including his middle aged beer gut. She lapped the trail of wine he'd spilled with a gleam in her eyes.

"Oh wow" Was all Sam could say as he locked eyes with Heather, before Tara joined her on the cleanup efforts. They both lapped and flicked their tongues over his lower body, but completely ignored his hard cock, which bounced around every time he flinched from their tickling tongues.

Tara and Heather both looked up at Sam as they licked him randomly. He watched, entranced, making eye contact with them both, one after the other, back and forth. He wanted to pinch himself, to be sure it was real. He lovingly caressed their heads in a silent thank you.

Tara finally said to Heather, "We better make sure none of that wine ran down into his pubes and over his balls, we wouldn't want him to be all sticky there."

Heather smiled her lewd smile and agreed. "Great idea Tara. You take that side and I'll start over here." She looked at Sam and added, "And we'll meet up at the bottom."

Sam just groaned as Tara agreed and started to run her tongue through the pubic hair above his jutting prick. Heather joined her, and for a brief moment the two tongues flicked against each other, while Sam's cock rode against their cheeks.

Then they separated, each working their tongues through the mat of hair, and heading south. Eventually they came to his big sack, and each woman began to lovingly lap and suck on one of his balls.

They ran their hands up and down his legs, up over his hips and stomach, to his chest, and back down again. Four hands, and two sets of lips, and two tongues, all working on Sam's body together soon had him gasping and moaning, and his straining prick was yet to be touched.

When Tara and Heather each took one of Sam's balls in their mouth, their lips met, as did their eyes. Heather flicked her eyes up to the hard cock above and back to Tara, arching her eyebrows in a silent cue that it was time to move on.

Both women let the now drenched nut slip from their mouth and ran their tongues over it one last time to start up the length of Sam's shaft. They kissed and licked his cock from the base towards the tip as he moaned and massaged their heads in appreciation.

When they were up to his glans they could both taste his salty precum, drooling down from his purple head, and they both saw more than a little oozing out of him. Their eyes locked again and Tara stopped long enough to flick her eyes to the bulbous head and whispered to Heather, "After you."

Heather smiled and said, "Don't mind if I do." Before she ran her wet tongue around Sam's thick head and took it in her mouth.

All three of them moaned in harmony, and Tara was suddenly torn between watching Heather suck her husband, and watching the sheer pleasure on his face.

Heather bobbed her head a few times, taking Sam deeper each time, before pulling off and pointing his cock to Tara as she ran her lips down his shaft again.

Tara gladly took over the sucking, and she began to give her husband a blowjob that he was very familiar with. But as he started to enjoy the rhythm, she too stopped and passed him back to Heather.

He moaned and his hips started to roll with the pleasure he was getting, and the frustration of the interruptions. His fingers curled into the hair of both women as he watched them from above.

The unfamiliar feel of Heather's mouth slowly sliding down his cock, while her beautiful face, wet with his wife's spit, gazed up at him, had him getting closer already. And then she relinquished the job to her partner.

Tara was lapping at the base of his cock when Heather released it again, and she wrapped her lips around the side of the shaft and slipped towards the tip, while Heather slipped her lips down the opposite side to the base.

"Oh fuck girls!" Sam growled, "You are driving me crazy!" The sheer eroticism of what he was experiencing, and the stop and go pleasure of the two talented mouths had him gasping and moaning. He was going to cum soon, no matter how much he wanted it to last forever.

Tara took her husband's hard cock in her mouth and started to swirl her tongue around the head, not going deeper. She knew he loved that sensation and looked him in the eye as he pushed his hips forward reflexively.

Heather pulled back and just watched for a moment, enjoying the show and being glad to have a part in this loving couple's erotic fun.

Tara reached a hand around Sam's hip and grasped his ass firmly, encouraging him to fuck her mouth. He started to move his hips back and forth, loving the familiar sensations.

But after a few thrusts, she pulled her mouth off him and passed him back to Heather, who quickly took over. Heather looked at Sam and encouraged him with her eyes to give her what he'd given his wife.

12