Empty Nesters - Tara and Sam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara got a thrill from seeing her beautiful neighbor take her husband's prick in her mouth and accept his thrusts. She knew he wouldn't last long as she wrapped her fingers tightly around the base of his prick.

She watched her husband stroke in and out of Heather's mouth and couldn't believe it was happening, and how naughty and taboo it felt. It gave her such a thrill.

Heather snaked a hand up the inside of Sam's thigh and palmed his heavy balls, while two fingers slipped beyond, to apply pressure to the small space between his sack and his asshole.

"Oh FUCK!" He growled as he lost his rhythm. Heather took the opportunity to release his prick from her mouth and tell him, "Cum for us Sam! C'mon baby, give it to us!"

Tara moved back to take him back in her mouth, and was met by Heather's lips. The women locked eyes and smiled around the head of Sam's dick as both of their tongues flicked out to meet under the sensitive spot of his head.

They both wrapped their lips around the pulsing prick, tongues flailing over and under and around, kissing each other, but with a thick, throbbing cock between them.

Sam's thrusting hips gained momentum as he moaned uncontrollably. The physical and visual stimulation pushing him closer to blowing his load.

Tara kept her tight grip on the thick base of his shaft, as Heather ran her fingers in a tight circle firmly behind his swaying balls. Each woman also had a hand grasping and squeezing his firm ass.

"Fuck! Fuck, I'm going to cum! Oh my fucking God!" Sam exclaimed as his excitement boiled over. Tara felt the throbbing of his prick in her hand and started to stroke him firmly.

The first jet of his cum hitting Heather's tongue and Tara's upper lip. The next shot hit Tara's tongue and Heather's bottom lip. The two women smiled at each other with their eyes and still working mouths as if to congratulate each other.

They swallowed what they could and swished their tongues together, sharing what didn't make it all the way into their mouths. Some cum dripped down Tara's chin and onto Heather's tit.

Sam felt his knees go weak. He was held up by the two grasping hands on his ass, and Heather's fingers between his legs. He let go of the women's heads and grabbed the nearest wall for support.

Tara and Heather continued to kiss each other, and Sam's dick head, until he was done cumming, and beyond. It seemed like they couldn't get enough of either. Like they were in a frenzy.

Eventually Sam couldn't take anymore more, and pulled out from between the two women's mouths. "Enough! Fuck, that's enough!" He said weakly as he shuddered.

He leaned against the wall for support as Tara and Heather continued to kiss, deeper now, without his cock in between them.

They kissed passionately, tongues swirling the remnants of Sam's cum around and around. Hands groping each other, breasts pressing together, both of them moaning into the mouth of the other.

"Holy fuck" Sam muttered as he watched. The girls heard that and spontaneously broke down in laughter again, finally ending the make out session.

Tara looked up at her husband and said to Heather, "We should help him sit down."

As Sam told Tara, "I'm okay, fuck, I am better than okay, that was fucking incredible ladies!" Heather looked across the room to Tara's make-up stand.

She had seen it when her and Tara had entered the room. Now she stated, "Hold on, I have just the place for you Sam."

She went to the make-up stand and pulled the little chair away. Looking where Sam was leaning and the direction of the bed she pulled one corner of the stand away from the wall and angled the mirror just right.

She brought the chair over to Sam to sit down on, and as she placed it on the floor she looked across the distance to the mirror, she was pleased to see the now empty bed. She smiled to herself knowing that Sam would now have two unobstructed views of what was going to happen next.

If you enjoyed this, even half as much as Sam did, please leave a comment and don't hesitate to vote.

And stay tuned for more of the story.

If you didn't, you can let me know that too.

unless of course you are just going to bash the whole concept of married people playing with others, then I've got to wonder why you would read this?

12