Empty Nesters - Vanessa and Steve

Story Info
Wife rewards husband for being a good man.
2k words
4.35
12k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa came down the basement stairs to see her husband of almost thirty years loading the washing machine. He was still in his pajama pants and an old hoodie from their son's high school football team.

It had been several years since the boy graduated, and even almost a year since he'd moved out on his own. Like his brother did several months before.

Steve meticulously measured out the laundry detergent. Vanessa smiled at the attention to detail, knowing she was not as careful with it.

She watched him, and was filled with appreciation for the life she had. How had she been so lucky? She wondered. His attention to detail had given him a great career, and allowed him to be a great provider for her and the kids.

The kids had grown up to be responsible and productive adults, and Vanessa knew that having a wonderful father had been a part of that. Because besides being a great provider, he was also caring and open. He was stern when he needed to be, but fair.

He was also a great husband, Vanessa reflected. He always shared all of the household chores, even before he was asked to. She looked at her work clothes on hangers, clean and ready to go to her closet, and thought that he even went above and beyond.

And if all that wasn't enough, he was a fantastic and imaginative lover, with a wicked tongue and a beautiful cock. It was that thought that made Vanessa smile. She decided right then that he needed a little thank you, a reward if you will.

Steve noticed her standing at the bottom of the stairs and asked, "Morning gorgeous, how did you sleep?" Before throwing the whites in the machine.

"Fine." She answered. "You're getting an early start this morning."

"Yeah, I wanted to get it out of the way so we could spend some time together today." He replied. "You enjoying watching me work?" He asked her, teasing.

She walked up to him and placed her hand on his chest. "I am, you're such a good husband." She said softly.

He looked into her eyes and ran his fingers through the hair at the side of her neck. "And you are a good wife." He told her earnestly.

"Hmmm." She cooed and got closer to him. "You make me want to be a Very good wife." She said with a smile as she reached out to cup his balls and cock through the fleece lounge pants. "I want to show you my appreciation for the being the man that you are."

His hand wrapped around to the back of her head as his other went around her waist and pulled her closer. "Well, I like the sound of that." He whispered.

Their lips met softly, before becoming more passionate. They opened their mouths and added their tongues, both moaning quietly, tasting each other's coffee.

Steve brought his hand to her ass and kneaded it though her oversized Mickey Mouse sleepshirt. He knew it was the only thing she was wearing. She continued to fondle his dick, feeling it grow.

Vanessa broke the kiss with a sigh and moved her lips to his neck. His day old growth of beard scratched her cheek. He moaned and she moved her hand up to his waistband and slipped it inside.

As she kissed his neck, Vanessa wrapped her hand around Steve's now hard cock and started to stroke it. He moaned deep in his chest and she felt it reverberate under her lips.

Vanessa straightened up and gave her husband a flirty smirk before grabbing a bath towel from a nearby basket. The smirk remained as she folded the towel up and dropped it at his feet.

While she worked on the towel, Steve reached out and turned on the washing machine and put the lid down. They both heard the water start to fill the machine.

Before going to her knees she grasped his hips and turned him to lean back against the washer, then used her painted toes to adjust the position of the towel. Steve waited expectantly as she lowered herself to kneel on the soft, impromptu kneeling pad.

Her eyes went to the bulge in his pants as her hands pulled the stretchy fabric out over his hard dick. Vanessa tucked the pajamas under Steve's balls, the elastic pushing them up and out. She was glad he had the same distaste for underwear as she had.

Putting her hands on his hips Vanessa immediately began to run her tongue up and down the hard shaft. First one side, then the other. It waved and swung as she lavished it with her tongue and lips.

"Ohhh." Steve groaned as he watched his wife play. She switched to lapping at the head of his dick, then swirled her tongue around and around the crown. She paused to look up at him and whispered, "God I love your cock!"

He lovingly cupped her face and said, "And my cock loves your mouth. It makes me wonder how we even had kids!" He chuckled.

"That's easy," Vanessa answered, "You love my pussy just as much!" She gasped.

"That's a fact!" Steve admitted. "And when you're done there maybe we should trade places."

"Mmm, you have a deal buddy!" She said with a laugh. She brought a hand to the base of his dick and pointed it at her face, she hesitated momentarily, wetting her lips with her tongue, but finally opened her mouth wide and took him in her mouth.

Steve groaned as Vanessa sucked him softly, lovingly, moving her mouth up and down on his cock, stroking the base with her hand. She brought her other hand up to fondle his balls.

Steve ran his hands through her hair and held her head as he began to rock his hips in time with her pace. He watched her mouth as she pleasured him, the way her lips stretched around his shaft, her cheeks pulled in from her suction, it was always so exciting to see.

Vanessa watched Steve watching her, she loved the expression of bliss he always had on his face when she was down on him.

She didn't need to watch his expressions for clues about what he liked best, she had sucked him off more times than either of them could count, she knew exactly what to do.

He loved the way she took her time to build up his arousal, he knew she was savoring the process as much as he was. She was so good at head simply because she loved doing it.

The water filling the washer stopped, and with a click, the machine started to agitate the soapy water into his briefs and socks, along with her bras and some panties.

Steve felt the rhythmic vibrations in his asscheeks and Vanessa could feel it as she sucked him and stretched her first and second fingers to stroke the area from his balls to his asshole, her thumb and smaller fingers holding his hairy balls firmly.

The momentum built gradually, both of them enjoying the moment. Vanessa knew her husband and picked up the pace as he needed. It never got to the point of an assault on his cock, she knew he liked it passionate, but loving, so she did just that, she made love to his cock.

Steve's head rolled back and he groaned with pleasure from his wife's sweet mouth and her wicked fingers. He could feel the jizz building up in his balls as she massaged them gently but firmly. Her mouth going up and down his prick with a consistent rhythm, while her tongue danced around in her mouth, adding that extra stimulation he loved.

Vanessa tasted the precum that oozed out of Steve's dick and moaned with delight. She knew it wouldn't be long now. Soon she would have her mouth flooded with the delicious cum of her husband.

The washer clicked and the tub stopped briefly. Vanessa took that moment to pull her lips tightly over Steve's purple head until he popped free of her mouth. She looked up at her husband and in a throaty voice said "Gimme your cum baby? I want it!"

The machine clicked again and went into spin, the vibration against Steve's ass now steady and picking up momentum, as was his wife.

She took him back inside her mouth with a growl and sucked firmly while pressing her fingers into the spot behind his balls that they had discovered together, all those years ago in their first apartment.

As the spinning tub reached full speed and intensity Steve groaned and rolled his hips forward, feeding his cock to his wife. "Yeah, take it honey, take my cum." He whispered as he felt his balls try to pull up to his body, but Vanessa still held them with her thumb and her two smallest fingers.

Vanessa groaned with the top half of Steve's straining cock in her mouth. She rolled her head side to side as she bobbed up and down. She stroked the base with her hand, cranking her wrist like she was revving up a motorcycle, and pumping up to her lips and down to his pubes.

The spinning washer reached it's crescendo, and so did Steve. "Ohhh, Fuck! Suck my cum honey, right out of my cock!" He growled as he felt his load surge up through his shaft.

Steve felt his knees wobbling and held onto the violently spinning machine that was stimulating his ass. The vibration blended with the pressure Vanessa applied to his crotch, the tightness of her fist, and suction on his swollen cockhead as she took his load. It was almost too much stimulation. His mind blurred with all the sensations.

Vanessa moaned around his spitting prick with each shot. "MMM, HMMM, HMM, MMMM!" She swallowed her prize as quickly as possible, yet the intensity of their actions made a few drops to spill over her lips.

Vanessa felt the force of her husband's spurts decrease, and continued to work for every last drop. She sucked and licked her husband's prick clean and used her fingers to wipe the excess off her lips.

She maintained eye contact as she made a show of licking her fingers clean and swallowing every drop with obvious pleasure.

The washing machine clicked again and the spin cycle ended. The spinning tub began to coast to a stop, as if signaling the end of the blowjob. Steve moaned, "Fuck honey, I love how you do that!" She smiled up at him and growled, "Hmm, I love it too!"

He quickly gathered his wits as his wife began to stand. and the machine behind him clicked again, and started to fill for the rinse cycle. Steve grasped her ass when she stood and lifted her up until her mouth was even with his.

They kissed deeply, Vanessa's feet were now several inches off the floor, and she instinctively spread her legs to wrap them around Steve's waist. Her knees bumped into the washing machine, and he turned to place her ass on the lid.

Vanessa's long, thin Mickey Mouse sleepshirt was the only insulation from the cool enamel as she wrapped her legs around Steve's waist, feeling his warm, softening cock against her now exposed pussy.

They kissed hungrily and he mauled one of her tits through her shirt. When she gasped, breaking the kiss, he pulled away. He used his strong hands to pull her legs from around his waist, as she gazed at him expectantly.

He kept her legs spread wide, exposing her hot pussy to the cool basement air, as he used his slipper clad foot to adjust the position of her homemade kneeling pad.

He looked deep into her eyes and said in his low voice, "Now it's time for me to show you My appreciation!"

The End, of this chapter

I know, I know, I can't wait for the rest of the story either.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

;->