Empty Vessels Make the Loudest Sound

Story Info
A hypnotist puts his willing subject through her paces.
3.5k words
4.39
31.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,794 Followers

The metronome swung from side to side, the tip tracing a perfectly smooth and even arc through the air as it slowly, steady went back and forth... but Ryan wasn't watching the metronome. Ryan was watching Gail watch the metronome. Her eyes moved in perfect sync with the arm of the device as it swayed, the rest of her body seemingly forgotten in her efforts to keep staring, keep listening, keep remembering to open and close her heavy eyelids in time to the ticking sound.

She had no idea how beautiful she looked right now, with her long blonde hair tumbling around her bare shoulders and brushing against her nipples every time her head drooped a little bit more. Her pale pink lips parted slightly, giving her a look of drowsy, vacant astonishment every time she opened her eyes and refocused her gaze on the swinging arm of the metronome. Her arms hung slack at her side, her legs spread across the mattress in a loose, careless akimbo pose, and Ryan could already see a sheen of arousal clinging to her labia. Gail wasn't hypnotized, not quite yet, but she was already incredibly turned on.

Ryan knew what to do about that. He stroked Gail's bare back, guiding her further along the path he was setting out for her, and spoke to her in low, soft tones as the metronome lulled her deeper and deeper into trance. "And every time those heavy eyes open," he said, timing his words to the latest tick of the metronome, "it gets harder and harder to open them again, and they focus more and more easily on the swinging pendulum in front of you. Just like you focus on my words, feeling your own thoughts float and drift away leaving you so relaxed and happy for me."

Gail's eyes slipped shut again as the metronome reached the other end of its swing, her shoulders noticeably slumping into deeper relaxation and her head drooping further and further forward with every tick. "That's right," Ryan purred, his words stroking her mind in exactly the same way his fingers stroked her back and neck. "Closing your eyes feels better and better for me, each and every time. It feels so nice, so good to simply relax and let go for me like that. And even though you're opening your eyes for me again... that's it, good girl... it feels more and more exhausting. More and more tiring. And easier and easier to close. Good girl."

Gail let out a soft, sleepy sigh that made Ryan's cock throb between his legs like a second heartbeat, but he was enjoying the sight of Gail's slow, helpless descent into trance far too much to even think about physical pleasure right now. He drank in the sight of her-jaw slack and vacant, eyelids fluttering with strain now every time she tried to open them, only the whites of her eyes showing as she struggled so hard to look up at the metronome that now existed only on the edges of her field of vision as her heavy head sank lower and lower. "That's my good girl," he husked out, his other hand reaching out to stroke up and down her smooth, soft legs. "That's my sleepy girl."

The corners of Gail's lips quirked into a tiny smile, the only visible sign that she was still listening. Her expression looked otherwise completely blank, her eyelids barely even fluttering now when she heard the ticking sound. He could tell she was losing track of which beat to open and which beat to close on, the steady fractionating influence of his instruction acting to deepen her trance much faster than a traditional induction ever could. She was already on the edge of deep hypnosis. All Ryan needed to do was give her the chance to slip away for him now.

And he knew just how to make it happen. "And soon, pretty girl," he murmured, his fingers roaming up her thighs and over her soft, rounded belly before sliding back down to her legs, "very soon you're going to find that it's simply impossible to open those heavy eyes any longer. You're going to try to open them, and it's just going to feel too much like work. Too much like effort. And when that happens, you're going to know that you're deeply hypnotized, and you're going to feel your body falling into a very deep trance for me. A very deep, very relaxing hypnotic trance. Deeper. And deeper..." He watched her face with riveted intensity, looking for those telltale twitches of her eye muscles that would tell him she'd simply forgotten she was capable of raising her eyelids again...

"And down," he said firmly, reaching up and pressing on her chest to guide her body swiftly but carefully into a supine position on the bed. Her muscles offered absolutely no resistance to his gentle push at all; she was like a rag doll under his fingers, and the second her head hit the pillow she relaxed into a boneless tangle of limbs. Ryan reached over and stilled the metronome, no longer needing its sway to focus Gail's attention. Her only focus was on his voice now... and the pleasure she knew he had in store for her.

Ryan circled his thumb and forefinger around Gail's wrist and lifted up her arm. It hung absolutely limp in his fingers, sagging down as if made of rubber, and he let it drop. "Deeper," he said, as it thumped loosely against the bedclothes. "And deeper," he said, repeating the process. "Down." Another lift, another drop. Gail's whole body looked just as relaxed now, but he wanted her to be so much deeper for what they planned for this session. "And down," he said, giving her arm one more lift and drop before moving to caress her relaxed and lethargic limbs.

"And as you relax more and more for me, pretty girl," he said softly, his husky voice carrying perfectly in the stillness of the bedroom, "you can imagine yourself slowly walking down a curved ramp. Every step takes you deeper and deeper inside your own mind, further and further down into a pleasant state of relaxation and focus for me. The floor is warm and soft under your bare feet, and the deeper you go, the better and more relaxed you feel. And the better you feel..."

Gail sighed, her words slipping out in a drowsy monotone as she recited the response he'd programmed into her obedient mind. "the more i obey," she murmured, sounding deliciously like she wasn't thinking about the words at all. Ryan felt his cock slide against his leg as he shifted position, so slick with precum that it left a trail of it along his calf when he sat up to get a better look at Gail's relaxed, supine form.

"That's right, good girl," he purred, his voice dripping with praise as he gently caressed Gail's inner thighs. Her legs were already parted wide, and he could see her flushed and puffy labia had parted as well. The cleft between them was shining with moisture, and Ryan already longed to slip his fingers inside and find out just how wet Gail really was... but he held his patience. "And the more you obey?" he asked, contenting himself to trail his fingertips along the edges of her pubic mound for now. He had so much he wanted to do to his good girl, but that didn't mean he had to rush.

"...the deeper i go," Gail sighed, her body twitching just a little as she sank deeper into relaxation. Ryan knew her mantras would send her further down the path into mindless trance; she'd spent too many hours staring blankly at spirals and programming herself with blissful masturbation to miss the connection between reciting her Master's words and slipping away into his control. That wasn't why he was doing it-he really just loved the way she sounded when she blankly repeated his own words back to him instead of thinking-but it would do very nicely.

Still, as much as he loved guiding Gail through her mantras, Ryan had other things he wanted to do today. He contented himself with completing the loop, adding, "And the deeper you go?" while his fingers stroked the smooth, hairless skin of her vulva and teased her deeper into arousal.

"...the better i feel," Gail sighed, her shoulders somehow managing to relax out even more tension once her mind completed the circuit and accepted its truth once more. Ryan knew she'd probably continue to loop through her mantra for a while-she once confessed to him that she lost the better part of a train ride home from work staring out the window and losing herself to 'The less I think the happier I am/The happier I am the less I think'-but it wouldn't affect his plans for her.

God, just coming up with plans for her was so much fun. He'd spent most of the last three days with a semi-permanent erection, daydreaming about all of the things he was going to do to that beautiful body and that beautiful mind once Saturday rolled around. And it was even better when he could also tease her with hints of all of the best of them and watch her squirm and smile and drift away into daydreams of her own. It was all the creative power of writing mixed with all the playful fun of acting and all the pleasure of sex. Ryan felt like he was literally crackling with energy right now.

But he wanted to channel it, not just explode with delight. "That's right, good girl," he cooed, his fingers trailing up and down her sensitive pussy lips. "And just like that circle of thought takes you deeper, the path inside your mind takes you deeper too. Going around and around, letting yourself walk step by step away from all of your thoughts until there's nothing inside your head but my voice to guide your sleepy mind. Picturing signposts to tell you just how deep you're going for me, signposts counting you down and down into blank, blissful surrender to my will. Starting with ten..."

His fingers stroked and teased her wet opening, coming away slick with her arousal as he smeared her musk over and around her pubic mound. "And nine, deeper and deeper... eight, all those thoughts floating further and further away... seven, your mind becoming so blissfully silent, nothing at all now between you and the pleasure of listening to my words... six, becoming more and more open and receptive to my programming... five, feeling my voice wrap around your thoughts and bind them deeper to my control..."

Gail squirmed, but her body was too deeply relaxed to do anything more than lightly wriggle under Ryan's light, teasing caresses. His forefinger rubbed the channel between her labia, stirring her wet pussy even more helplessly into tingling ecstasy as his words took her deeper into trance. "Four, approaching that perfect place in your mind where all you want to do is listen and obey. Three, leaving more and more thoughts behind with every step, sinking deeper and deeper into pleasure for me. Two, going so deliciously blank and thoughtless. One, and you can see a door in front of you, a door to perfect obedience and perfect joy, wanting to step through and be wrapped up in my will and my power..." Ryan sank two fingers all the way into Gail's soaking cunt as he spoke the next word. "Zero."

Her gasp was absolutely beautiful, a helpless whimper of arousal that he could feel all the way down inside her messy, sopping pussy as she clenched around him. "Good girl, good girl!" he cooed, his fingers pushing in and out of her slick channel. "And you recognize this room now, you've been here before and you're always too deep to remember until you come back here with me. This is the elevator to your deep self, the way down to the very deepest parts of your identity. And I want you to picture your hand reaching out and pressing the zero button for me now, so we can go down to the very bottom of your mind. Can you do that for me, good girl?"

Gail nodded, her breath coming in short, hitching gasps. "Good girl," Ryan whispered, finding her clit and polishing it with his fingertip in slow, lazy circles. "And you can see the indicator counting down again, each number taking you down deeper and leaving more and more of your thoughts behind until you're completely empty and obedient for me. Ten... nine... eight... seven... six... five... four... three... two... one... and zero, all the way down to zero, mind totally empty for me at zero. Good girl. Good slave. All the way down to zero now."

Ryan increased the pace of his finger-fucking, the sound of her cunt squishing and gushing around his thrusting digits making his cock twitch and pulse with excitement. "And deep down here, in the center of your mind, the elevator opens onto a room with a book. You know what that book is, don't you, pet?" Gail nodded, her voice now just a collection of liquid, shuddery moans around his words. "That's right. That book is all the thoughts you're capable of thinking. It's the book of your mind. You're so deep right now that you can see it, right there in front of you. And I'm there too, aren't I?"

"uh, uh, u-hhuh," Gail whimpered, her hips squirming into his thrusts with helpless, eager arousal. She was so wet now, her pussy a gushing mess around his fingers that leaked out onto the sheets, and her nipples stood up stiff and erect like an invisible force tugged them higher into the sky. Ryan reached out with his other hand and began to tweak and strum them lightly, absolutely thrilled by the gratifying way it amplified her moans into shrieking yelps of pure pleasure.

"That's right, slave," he said, filling his voice with calm, confident command. "I'm right there next to the book of your mind, and you can see the pen in my hand. And you can see me crossing out all your thoughts, now, can't you, slave? Every time you try to think, you can see my hand putting a thick red line through that thought before you can even finish it, until the only thing in your blissfully blank mind is pleasure. No thoughts, no will, no control. Just an empty, obedient good girl getting fucked into compliance. Isn't that right, pet?"

Gail barely managed to get the words out around her growing moans of arousal. "Y-yes, M-Master," she wailed, her voice quivering with helpless need as her pussy squeezed tightly around his fingers. He never got tired of making her squirm and whimper like this; there was nothing in this world more beautiful than his good girl when his hypnotic words emptied out her brain and left her a blank, shuddering plaything under his touch. It made Ryan's cock drip and drool with excitement, but at the same time no orgasm could possibly feel as good as the sheer rush of power he experienced when Gail surrendered her entire will to him like this.

"That's it, pretty slave," he husked out, his voice so thick with arousal he could barely get the words out of his throat. "Your mind is completely open to my will now, blank and empty and ready to be programmed. You can see me writing my thoughts into the book of your mind, and as you repeat every word back to me you can feel them imprinting into your obedient mind as an absolute truth. Isn't that right, pet?"

"G-guhhh, gawwwd," Gail moaned, the pleasure overwhelming her until her face contorted with the desperate struggle to hold back her orgasm. "yes, Master!" She always fantasized about being brainwashed like this, her mind emptied out so completely of volition and thought that she was simply a mindless vessel for her Master's will, and Ryan was so happy he could give her a safe way to fulfill that fantasy. All his suggestions had been discussed and accepted before he even brought out the metronome, and he knew that even this deep, she would safeword if she needed to. He could give her what she wanted... and, he admitted, what he wanted as well.

"Good slave," Ryan purred, his hand smacking over and over against Gail's vulva as he pounded her cunt with his fingers. "You love to be brainwashed by Master."

Gail's voice was a husky snarl of deep, powerful pleasure as she responded mindlessly. "I love... to be brainwashed by Master." He could feel her shudder, and he strummed her nipples even faster with his thumb as he fucked her dripping, gushing cunt. She knew that she didn't have to ask permission to cum when she was this deeply hypnotized-her body would reward her for her perfect obedience whenever it was ready, as many times as she could stand. All she needed to do was obey.

"You're not really thinking at all right now." Ryan's cock felt impossibly large, like the energy of his erection extended out past his physical body to fill the entire room. The sense of potent, sexual control charged him up until he wanted nothing more than to make Gail his, completely and totally, and even though he could still remember her limits he felt a world of possibilities inherent within those boundaries.

And Gail felt it too. "I'm not really thinking at all right now," she moaned, her words adrift in a sea of wails and whimpers that told Ryan exactly when each and every one of her climaxes hit. Her limp, boneless muscles gave way to squirming, straining and writhing in helpless pleasure as he fucked her deeper and deeper into mindless obedience, unable to stop herself from surrendering to her Master's powerful, ecstatic control.

"You're just mindlessly obeying," Ryan commanded, the power in his voice like nothing he felt outside of a scene. It felt like a wild animal slipping off a leash and sprinting, finally able to run without anything holding him back. He could give in freely to his desire for total control, brainwash and fuck his slave's mind with her gleeful and enthusiastic permission, and Ryan reveled in the sensation.

"I'm juuuust... m-mindlessly oh, oh, obeying!" Gail whimpered, her voice strained to the breaking point by the endless fathoms of pleasure Ryan poured into her mind and body. Ryan was glad they didn't live in an apartment anymore-by the sound of things, Gail was close to breaking out in the kind of scream that would get them in trouble with even the most indulgent upstairs neighbor. Ryan fucked her harder, his eyes glittering with anticipation.

"Master's programming controls you completely," he growled, his fingers a blur now as they thrust in and out of her dripping cunt. The wet spot on the sheets was almost the size of a softball now, but Ryan didn't let up. He wanted all of her now, everything she could give, and he wanted it right this second. He leaned in and pursed his lips around her nipple, suckling at it intensely as he pounded her soaking pussy.

"M-mmm-Master's prohhh..." Gail's words dissolved into wild, helpless wails of pure orgasmic bliss, fading in and out like a radio tuned to a distant station. "...gramming c-c-controls, me, c-completelyyyohhhhhhhHHHHHHHH!" And finally, joyously, they melted into a long, sustained scream of pure, uncontrollable ecstasy as her hips bucked up and up and up and her whole body tensed and her orgasm ripped through her like a thunderstorm. He didn't say anything to her. He knew she was beyond speech. He simply wrung every last drop of sweet, gorgeous pleasure out of her and finally allowed her to slump back onto the bed, spent.

"Good girl," he cooed, taking her into his arms and holding her close as she shook and shuddered and wept with the sheer force of the endorphin release. "That's it, that's right, that's my good girl. You obeyed perfectly, beautiful girl. You obeyed perfectly. You obeyed... perfectly." She cried then, discharging emotions she couldn't even describe into his body as he cradled and rocked her shaking form. It took her almost two full minutes before the storm subsided and she relaxed back into deep trance.

"That's my good girl," he said, and she smiled dreamily as the praise stroked her deeper into submission. "Empty, blank, and obedient for me. You know what to do now, don't you, pretty girl?" He cradled her head in his hands, steering her down between his legs to his waiting, eager cock.

Gail sighed blissfully, her fingers reaching out to encircle his shaft. "Yes, Master," she said, her voice a vacant and empty drone as she leaned in to slide the head of his cock between her lips. Ryan smiled. It was wonderful to hear her repeat his brainwashing back to him... but there was something even more inexpressibly blissful about the things he could fill her head with while her mouth was too full to respond.

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,794 Followers
12