All Comments on 'Empty Vessels Make the Loudest Sound'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

More femsub

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

That was a beatiful litlle piece, just perfect. I love these two and i love the fact that this represents everything i could ever hope to obtain: a caring master/mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely perfect!

I’ve just read this on mcstoriesDOTcom and thoroughly enjoyed it, so I came here so that I could give it a rating. A very easy 5 stars!

Beautifully erotic and sensual, that definitely marked all the right boxes!

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry to say anticlimactic. I was hoping his friend would step in and enjoy her as well. Ho hum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

consent pog

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

ok--just discovered your writing..you are a good writer. Very descriptive and thorough. You pacing is spot on. The subject matter and execution of said subject is exciting, erotic, enticing, and heart stopping, breath holding hot!!! However!!! For me the story stops too soon, too abruptly. Like edging...you get to that climactic point and then you don't get to finish. I wish you would carry the ending out a bit longer. I like to imagine what happens too but all your stories end like this (so far the ones I've read about 6?)

and I would like to read more about what happens. Just to frustrating after a bit. IMO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous