Emptying Thomas Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife Takes Full Control of Husbands Butt.
4.2k words
4.67
36.4k
41

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas looked up to see his wife standing proudly in front of him. Her long hair draped across her shoulders. Her breasts stood perky, nipples hardening from arousal. As his gaze fell lower it stopped on her newest addition: her big dick. It was 7 inches long, it's fat mushroom head ballooning from the tip that led down a smooth shaft. Diane looked incredible, she looked powerful, she was dominant. His own tiny nub seemed to shrink a bit in intimidation. Her cock wasn't just a bit bigger - it dwarfed his own. Several inches longer, almost three times as thick, and its very aura seemed to pulse with sexual energy. The best his own little dong had ever done was shoot a few pitiful streaks of cum, he imagined that Diane's cock could shatter mountains.

Diane looked pleased as she saw her husband transfix himself onto her phallus. His mouth hung open, he looked hungry for it. She was almost able to see the thoughts as they crossed his own mind, he was realizing that this was what a real cock looked like, and he would never be able to live up to that. His shrimpy little four-incher may be flesh and blood, but it would never be a real cock. It would always just be a tiny little dinger capable of pleasing no one, not even himself.

"This is why I've kept you plugged for the past few hours. This guy is going to be going into your butthole a lot and your sphincter needs to be loose enough to handle it. Do you think you're ready?" Her tone was domineering, she didn't care what his answer was going to be, she would be inside him shortly. His only response was a vacant nod. Diane knew that his brain was already entering the space where it was focused solely on anal pleasure, the space where the sensations in his asshole, prostate and rectum dominated his mind. "Get on your back and bring your legs up."

He dutifully obeyed, looking like a puppy submitting to a stronger dog, displaying his soft underbelly to show that he was pliant and responsive to his alpha. Diane moved to his ass and gently started to tug on his buttplug, testing the tautness of his anus after several hours of being stretched open. She found it very receptive, with ease he gave up the plug. His sphincters were too stretched, too weak to resist her playtime, they would accept whatever she put past them now.

She looked down at his tiny penis, by this point he was rock hard. His sad little dong standing at attention in anticipation of the pleasure his butt was going to receive. "It's been almost two months since we started doing anal. In that time I don't think you've masturbated once. In fact, I'm positive that you have not came without something in your ass since then." She took his little cock between two of her fingers. She put on leg up on the bed, Captain Morgan Style, to give him a good view of her own cock. While she cradled his tiny penis with her two fingers, she used her other hand to fist her own snake.

"I want to remind you of what your sex life was like before you started taking it in the butt. Look at your little shrimp-dick, eagerly enjoying being jerked by my two fingers, I don't even need to use my full hand to stimulate you. If I wrapped my entire hand around your little manhood it would likely disappear, like a magic trick, I'd call it the pitiful disappearing dong." She increased the pace of her stroking, both of her own cock and his little dinklet. She looked down at his butthole, it was grasping and spasming, wanting to be filled yet entirely empty.

"Look at my cock. This is what a real dick is supposed to be like. Powerful, proud, dripping with sexual energy. Now look at yourself, you don't have anything." Thomas was getting very close to cumming. He had not had this much penile stimulation in months. He tried his best to clench his butthole, he reached for anything that could stimulate his ass, yet he found nothing, his was totally empty. He hated the sensation. Yet as his wife mercilessly jerked him, he got closer and closer to cumming.

"Squirt your little sissy load. Show me how pathetic your little cock really is and do it while looking at me fist my own beautiful monster." Her words were too much, he unloaded onto her fingers. Two little spurts and he was finished. He wasn't panting, he wasn't mesmerized with sexual energy. Just a sad release of his cummies. The whole affair had less than 90 seconds. His cock was rapidly shrinking and within a few seconds was just a tiny nub. He wanted to cry.

"Did you enjoy that orgasm my love?" She knew the answer, she just needed him to say it out loud.

"No. No it was pathetic, all I could think about was how I wanted something in my butt. I don't understand why you did that." Tears started to well on the sides of his mouth, he had just orgasmed, but he was more sexually frustrated than before.

"Thomas, I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to fuck you long and hard. You may cum again, hell you may cum a couple times. But I need you to understand something: I have the cock in the relationship now. My cock fucks asses, your cock hangs uselessly. My cock stays hard, your little cock is a soft ornament. My cock is an object of worship, your cock will be forgotten." She spoke the words like a demon, spitting the bile and watching it land in his ears, worm its way into his brain and infect his mind. In this moment she would have his total submission.

Thomas' gaze during this entire tirade was glued to Diane's cock. He had just cum, but what he wanted was real sex, he wanted to be fucked. He knew that her words were correct, he knew that his cock was a worthless ornament at this point. The only cock he cared about was attached to the woman he loved. He knew that his true sexual organ was his butt. "Diane, please allow me to service your superior cock with my ass while my own little, soft cock flops around worthlessly." He pulled his knees up towards his chest, granting her premium access to his waiting hole. Thomas knew in that moment that from this point forward he would never want to use his cock for sex ever again, he would spend the rest of his days being butt-fucked.

Diane smiled as the words so effortlessly fell out of Thomas' mouth. Her programming had succeeded, he would forever be an anal slut and she would forever top him. She felt her pussy dribble wetness out into the seat of her harness, it would be drenched by the end of their fucking. She looked down at her husband, he was lying on his back with bent knees drawn to his chest, openly trying to coax a cock inside his ass, all while his own tiny penis just say limply on his abdomen.

This was her moment of triumph, she would solidify her place was the penetrator of their relationship. With one hand she steadied her cock, guiding it towards his anus. Her other hand she placed on his ass cheek, spreading him ever so slightly more for her entrance. Thomas' asshole was still lubed up, Diane's cock was similarly covered in lube in moments as she finally placed the fat mushroom head of her cock against his butthole. This was it; her dominance was eternal.

She pushed her hips forward. Her hand kept the cock steadied on his anus and all of a sudden, she was in. She saw the moment when the head disappeared into his rectum and threw her head back in triumph and ecstasy. Nothing was stimulating her clit or vagina but she swore that in that moment the sheer mental power of the moment was enough to send her into an orgasm. She shuddered, her breath heaved, she felt herself relax and clench, her whole body spasming in pleasure. It was an unbelievably powerful orgasm, albeit one that she recovered quickly from. To be honest, in later days she was never quite sure how to process what happened between her mind and body in that moment. All she knew was that seeing the head of her big cock slide into his husband's butthole for the first time had been a perfect moment for her, a perfect moment of pure sexual bliss.

Diane looked back down at the task at hand. Her cock had entered his butt, the entire fat tip had passed his sphincter and now gingerly sat in his rectum. She took each of her hands and rested them on the inside of his thighs, grasping them to steady herself. Using her handholds and her powerful hips, she pushed forward forward while simultaneously pulling his ass onto her cock. The twin motion of push and pull caused the cock to quickly disappear inside him.

The sensation in Thomas' butthole was out of this world. He had had a penile orgasm not five minutes before this but somehow this feeling in his ass was significantly more intense. Waves of pleasure exuded from his butt out to the rest of his body. He felt the fat head of her cock slither along his prostate, he felt more of her long-snake work its way inside him, keeping a constant pressure on his prostate and continually stretching his rectum.

The plug had significantly loosened his sphincter but its tapered tip had not really stretched his rectum. The cock now plunging into his butt stretched him though. He felt his rectum fill more and more as the cock continued its onslaught. Its pace was slow and steady, but it never ceased. Since a slight pause when she had initially popped the head in his butt, Diane had not eased up her penetrative pace at all. She was determined to get all the way inside him as quickly as possible.

Finally, he felt the cock come to a rest. Her hips came fully into contact with his lower regions. The cock gently poked at the entrance to his sigmoid colon, long enough to reach that deeply and stimulate him there a bit, but not long enough to enter his colon. It never hurt or make him feel uncomfortable, he was instantly at ease and in anal-bliss with a giant cock deep in his butt. The intense sensations were quickly filling his brain, he moaning became more desperate, his mind fully in the space where nothing in the world existed outside of his ass and the cock that occupied it. For so long he had been empty, now his wife's cock filled him perfectly.

Diane marveled at how she was able to fully penetrate her so easily. This cock was thicker and longer than the plug, she expected some resistance. She had read that some people needed a few minutes for their sphincters to adjust once the head was inside. Thomas needed nothing. She watched his facial expressions, the stupid looks that her cock and his ecstasy caused to form on his face. She listened to his constant moaning. He was her pliant little submissive, fully dominated by her will and cock. At this thought she began to withdraw her cock until just the head remained inside, then using the dual motion of pulling his thighs back and pushing her hips forward she forced the cock all the way up his rectum once again. This first fucking motion drew a cow-like moan from her husband, he clearly was already addicted to the sensation of being fucked.

Their penetration settled into a steady rhythm. Slowly out, quickly in. Each stroke began with the wide head of her cock nearly withdrawing entirely past his sphincter and ended when she felt that head nestle into his sigmoid. She had picked the size perfectly, at full stroke she occupied every millimeter of his rectum. Her hard inward strokes hit Thomas' prostate hard, the head battering his prostate and the shaft slithering along afterward.

After a while she noticed because of how the cock was positioned in her harness it could stimulate her clit ever so slightly if she just changed the angle of her fucking a little bit. She changed her motions and all of the sudden the base of the dildo began to stimulate her. It wasn't anything that would have been powerful in a vacuum, but with how insanely aroused her mind was she didn't need much stimulation. She started to fuck faster, she heard Thomas moan harder. He became a ragdoll to her fucking. In that moment Diane was pretty sure that he thought that his entire purpose for existing was to be a hole. His place in the universe was to be a butt that she fucked. This thought sent her over the edge, she buried her cock all the way to the hit as a way of pleasure shot through her clit and emanated to the rest of her body. She breathed hard, she rested, giving him a few deep ruts while she recovered. Diane looked down at his little cock and was pleased to see that it was still soft, but now it was a sticky mess of precum that she had fucked out of him.

After a few minutes of deep stroking his insides she began to slowly withdraw her cock until it finally slipped out of Thomas' warm butthole. His anus looked broken after she had fully withdrawn. It was stretched, red, and it oozed lube. She saw it wink, his sphincter trying desperately to close the gape, to return to some semblance of normal. Every time it would close a bit, it would spring open again like an eternal dance of concentric circles. For a few moments it was frozen in that position, well-fucked and receptive. This was what she truly wanted, a well-used, loose fuckhole. This was the kind of butthole that every tight-anused beta should strive for.

Diane looked up at his husband's face. She could see that he was struggling. On the one hand, lust still remained in his eyes, he wasn't ready for his butt to be unoccupied. On the other hand, he knew his place. Cocks pick when the fucking happen - not holes. Holes are just there to service the cocks. "We're not done yet, I just want to fuck you doggy style."

He was in position almost immediately. On his knees, ass up and face down, ready to receive her. She got up on the bed and knelt behind him. She took a moment to plant a hand on each butt cheek, spreading them apart and giving her a totally unobstructed view of his butthole. It had started to return to normal size, now just a small pencil-sized gape that gently puckered and unpuckered. His anus had already been through a lot, between the plugging and her cock it had been stretched for more than four straight hours. Diane's training regimen would ensure that his anus would quickly be used to that level of attention, in short time he wouldn't live without it. But for right now she imagined that that little sphincter was pretty tired.

She didn't care, she shoved her cock past his sphincter and in one swift motion she was fully seated in his rectum. Thomas immediately rose up to arch his back. The quick penetration had caught him off guard, that didn't mean he didn't enjoy it though. In this position her cock would perfectly strike and slide along his prostate on ever stroke. Her massive head battered his gland, providing him with an immeasurable amount of pleasure. He imagined that with every rut she forced her essence into his soul, occupying his mind and body and leaving him an empty shell, just a hole that existed to please her cock.

Thomas felt a sensation building in his butt. It was powerful, it was all-encompassing, it was beyond his own understanding. As his wife hammered away at his ass he got deeper and deeper into the feeling. Finally, a dam broke inside him, he felt his rectum spasm around the cock, his sphincter tightened and loosened, his toes curled, his butt cheeks tensed, he let out a scream of ecstasy. The sensation in his bottom almost felt like he was pissing himself, fluid drained from his flaccid little cock and fell helplessly onto the mattress below. Through the entire process, Diane had never stopped fucking him. It was as if she was entirely indifferent to his sensations. She knew that Thomas had just had his first true analgasm, but she was fucking him because she liked it, not because she cared about whether he orgasm. Thomas was a hole, he may enjoy himself all he wants, but his pleasure was peripheral, her pleasure was paramount.

Diane kept fucking; she was able to squeak out two more orgasms of her own from the slight rubbing of the dildo on her clit. It was a far-cry from the 10+ orgasms she was often having during their old prostate play, but these orgasms were different, more cerebral, more satisfying somehow. She had already researched some new solutions so that she could bring herself to orgasm many times while she fucked Thomas, but on this first time she really wanted to just focus her brain on dominating his butt.

Diane kept going for another hour or two. She was vaguely aware that Thomas had another analgasm or two, truthfully with how he squealed in pleasure from her basic fucking she was pretty sure that he was just feeling one continuous orgasm in his butt. Then she began to slow her motions. She went deep inside his butt one last time and bent down to whisper in his ear "This is how we fuck now. Your butt is now your only sexual organ." She punctuated that sentence by pushing hard into him, reminding him how deep her cock was able to reach and how much power it had over him. He felt her head push against his sigmoid, another half an inch and she'd break into his colon.

Then, as quickly as she had entered him, her cock was gone. Thomas missed it immediately. He could feel his well-used anus gaping, struggling to come to terms with how it could go through life without being fully stretched by a dominant cock at all times. He stayed in position, his face mashed into the mattress and his ass up and exposed to the world. For the last few hours his brain had been transformed, it had existed just to experience the sensations in his ass, to passively accept whatever was done to it. Now it was struggling to come back, to realize that he was a person and not just a fuckhole. It took a while for his brain to emerge from that space, truthfully he could have stayed there much longer.

Diane lay on her back next to him. Her cock still standing proud, hard and tall. Lust and blind passion had driven her for much of their session but now that she was coming down from the high, she realized how tired she was. Fucking him that hard for that long had been a great workout, but she was exhausted from the effort. She fought through the tiredness though. She had two more surprises for Thomas and she knew that right now was the best opportunity to spring them onto him.

Thomas was vaguely aware of his wife getting off the bed and moving out of their bedroom and down the hallway. He heard her returning and rolled onto his side to see her return. She still had the cock strapped to her, it swung and bounced when she walked in a way that his little dinger never could.

"Thomas, today you had a penis-orgasm. I think we both know that it was pathetic and that you didn't really enjoy it. You also had several analgasms that left you shuddering and gasping for breath. I'd go as far as to say that every second of me cocking your ass was more enjoyable to you than the very best sensation you had from that little penisgasm."

"To that end I have two things for you. It is your free choice whether we use either of them. It would greatly please me to use them both, but I'm going to give this last final choice to you. If you say yes, you will be totally submissive to me. I will fuck your butt whenever I want, I will own all of your sexuality."

He gulped Their play had been mind-blowing but this seemed more serious. Their encounters up until now had always been playful at the end of the day. After it was over they had just gone back to being Thomas and Diane, same as normal. It seemed like these things would change that, Diane would totally be in control of their lifestyle.

Diane brought up the first item. It was a little black cage, just about the size of his little nub and had a few rings and attachments. "People call these chastity cages. In your case though, you will not be chaste while wearing it. This ring goes around your balls and this goes over your tiny little cock. You will not be able to get an erection while wearing it. It has a lock here at the top, I will have the key. You will wear it all the time. I will occasionally take it off to clean you or to play if I so choose. You can pee through the little hole here, though given the angle you will probably have do it sitting down. It represents my total control over your sexuality. You will lock yourself in, give me the key, and you will cede all of your autonomy to me." To emphasize these words he swore that she swung her hips a bit, just enough to send her giant strapon bouncing a bit, reminding him of the huge benefit he would gain if he gave up his tiny cock to her.

12