Emptying Thomas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to fully decide now. Here, let me slip it on so you can see how it feels." She grabbed a few wet wipes and cleaned the sticky, cummy mess from his little cock and pubic area. Then she secured the cage in place. It fit snuggly on his cock. Not large enough to compress his dick too much, but small enough to prevent growth of any kind. It would be a constant reminder that he was just a butt-boy now. He found it mentally comforting, he felt like it was Diane gently cradling him.

"Second, I've secured these drugs from the hospital. They are used as a fertility treatment for men who are trying to impregnate their wives. Honestly though, they mostly get used by porn stars so they can shoot bigger loads for the camera. They massively stimulate semen production. Your balls will swell, your prostate will grow, and you will be very horny all the time. Because of the cage, your only means of release will be my cock in your butt. You know that I think your shrimpy little thingy isn't any good as a cock, but it will be perfect as the conduit that oozes cum while I fuck your ass. This will be how you orgasm from now on: leaking big loads while I'm inside your butt. Imagine how good those analgasms you had would feel if they were accompanied by your milky seed squirting out of you." This was her pitch. He would be a cock-less hole, she would fuck his ass to orgasm after orgasm for her own delight.

"You don't need to make a choice now; you can take some time to think it over. I know that this is a lot to take in. And we can definitely still have a lot of fun even if you don't want to go this extreme." Thomas was silent for just a moment. This was never what he imagined his life would be like. Even just a few hours ago he couldn't imagine thinking that his cock was worthless enough that he should just lock it away forever. He couldn't imagine that the only sex he may ever want again would involve a big cock in his butt. In that moment, though, he knew what he needed to do.

He took the lock in his hand, turned the key to secure it and handed the key to his wife. He then took the pill and swallowed it in one gulp. In a 15-second span he had given himself up entirely all for the pleasure of being buttfucked. He had made a good choice.

To be continued.

12