Ems' Dating Tits

Story Info
A trans woman dates a big-boobed virus girl.
4.7k words
4.59
19.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timjob
Timjob
18 Followers

I checked my phone again. She was five minutes late. I sighed but tried to be patient; not all girls are as anal about punctuality as I am. Plus, I suspected, she was a virus girl so she almost certainly had more to worry about than me. I wondered idly which strain she had.

The cafe's door chimed, and I looked up. The biggest pair of tits I'd ever seen in my life was squeezing through the door. I'd seen pictures of Tits girls online, but seeing one in person was totally different. Like the Grand Canyon. My eyes dropped to her massive cleavage, eliciting a nervous giggle from me.

I realized my lesbian ass had been staring at her boobs while she was coming toward me. I finally drew my eyes up to her face and recognized her from the pictures on her profile: the curly auburn hair, the upturned nose, the purses lips. This was Amy. I guess I was right about her being a virus girl.

"Sorry I'm late," Amy apologized as she pulled the chair way back from the table. She rested her boobs on the table, the cleavage offered up to me. Goddess, I could see her nipples bulging even through her shirt and industrial strength bra. Tits really did a number on a girl. "I'm usually better about being on time, but the bus was really crowded and with everyone bumping against my tits the whole time, I needed to find somewhere quiet to cool off before I could walk the rest of the way here." She blushed slightly at the description.

I cocked an eyebrow questioningly. "Wait, why?"

Amy's blush deepened. "They're, uh, really sensitive." My mind connected the dots, and I blushed in sympathy.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realize... that was part of it." I glanced down at her cleavage again, this time with as much sympathy as awe and lust.

She shrugged. "Just one more new thing to deal with since I caught the virus." She reached past her boobs to grab a menu. "Never met a Tits girl before? I guess I could have warned you, but I try not to advertise that I'm a virus girl. Some people get weird about it."

I shook my head as she perused the menu, the plastic folder resting on top of her boobs. Holy shit, they have to be the size of beach balls. "Uh, no. I've seen pictures online, but I never read up much on them."

"Extreme breast growth, extreme sensitization of erogenous tissue, moderate sensitization of non-erogenous tissue, mild to extreme feminization, moderate increase in libido." The whole thing sounded like she had been reciting something. She answered my unasked question, "That was the card I was given with my positive test result for the virus. Of course, the medical descriptions didn't prepare me for what it would actually be like." For the first time since she'd arrived, she intentionally touched one of her gigantic boobs, grabbing a handful of soft flesh. Her eyelids fluttered, and her voice became husky and soft. "What it would actually feel like." She pulled her hand away. Her eyes refocused on me; I noticed her face had grown more red though and sweat beaded on her forehead

I for one was turned on. I felt like my face matched her own. My mouth felt dry, and I swallowed hard. "Um, wow." My own voice was a pale comparison to the lusty voice she'd just used. I must have looked quite the mess because she giggled at me, having recovered faster from her lewd display than me.

"Sorry," she said. "I don't usually come on this strong, but I'm a little worked up from that bus ride still."

I was about to answer, but I was cut off by a cry. "Amy!" I looked over my shoulder to see one of the waitresses, an Oral girl judging from her lips, was bouncing excitedly to our table. She swept past me and hugged my date around the shoulders. "How are you doing? Date going okay?"

Amy smiled. "Hey, Jess. I'm doing fine. Date is going...," she trailed off and looked at me for confirmation. I flashed a thumbs up. "Well. Date is going well. This is Ems." I smiled politely and gave her a small wave. "Ems, this is Jess. We were roomies during quarantine when we first caught the virus."

"That was a fun time," Jess added with a wink. "Speaking of," she dropped her voice. "I'm feeling kind of desperate and none of my regulars are here. And we got a new manager with the Dominatrix strain so I can't do it with any of the other workers without literally begging for it. Think I could eat you out under the table? It'd be on the house, I just need it." She glanced over at me. At first I thought the look was asking my permission, but I quickly realized it was more appraising. "Or you. You're cute. What do you have, Amazon?"

I shook my head. "No virus. And, uh, no thanks."

She shrugged. "Suit yourself."

"Would you mind?" Amy asked sheepishly.

I gestured openly. "Be my guest. Sounds like you both need it pretty bad."

Amy's and Jess' faces showed far more gratitude than I expected. They must have needed it worse than I thought. Jess enthusiastically dropped to her knees and crawled under the table. I heard a zipper, and Amy gasped a second later.

I sipped my tea, a soothing herbal mix that I'd nearly forgotten about since Amy walked in. She flashed me an embarrassed smile. "We can still- fuck- get to know each oooother a little," she stammered and moaned. "What do you dooooo?"

I couldn't help smiling at the look of bliss on her face as she struggled to stay focused on me while her friend's tongue worked below. I could hear the slurping and moans from the Oral girl below; no doubt she was getting off at least as much as Amy. I pressed my own thighs together around my own heat there. "I'm a grad student. Studying psychology."

Amy smiled. "Oh cool!" She gasped and squirmed in her chair. Her knuckles were white where she gripped the table. "Any cool, hah, experiments?" It was clear she was starting to have more trouble focusing as she got closer to orgasm. The moans from under the table led me to believe that Jess was already there. But, I knew a bit more about Oral girls, and they didn't stop until their subject got off.

"Well, right now I'm just doing classes, but I was actually looking at a project with how the virus influences relationships." Amy's face was red and sweaty and her eyes were unfocused, occasionally snapping back to my face before returning to their ecstatic relaxation.

"Guh- gooooddd. Good subject," she gasped. Suddenly, her eyes squeezed shut and her face scrunched up in ecstasy. Her mouth fell open and a strangled whimper emerged. Her whole body twitched, and her breaths seemed fast and frantic, though through sheer willpower she was forcing them to be deep as well. She struggled to hold her moans and cries in, but after a few moments of blissful straining she pressed her face down into her cleavage, from which emerged a muffled yet lustful moan. She lay there panting, her face hidden in her boobs, for several moments; the occasional shiver and twitch and muffled moan were the only signs of what had just happened.

Jess crawled out from under the table and grabbed a napkin from the holder with which to wipe her face. "Whew, thanks Amy. I really needed that." Amy, her face still buried, threw up a thumbs up. "Ugh, part of me still wishes you had your cock back."

At that, Amy's head snapped up. "Jess!" She looked at me with worry.

"What?" The Oral girl pouted her swollen lips in confusion. "Oh, shit. Sorry. I'll, uh, stop ruining your date." She turned and rushed away with only a glance at me.

Amy turned back to me, a pitiful yet hopeful expression on her face. I decided to speak up before she had a chance to try to justify anything. "I don't care if you used to be a boy. You're a girl now."

Her relief was evident in her smile. "Oh good. You wouldn't believe the number of lesbians I've been on dates with who are too grossed out by what I used to look like to take me as I am now." She rolled her eyes. "The virus is very thorough. I promise there's no cock between my legs unless I ask for it."

I bit my lip. "But, you don't, like, mind cock, right?" I asked in a small voice. I looked down at my tea.

Past my eyelashes I could see her confusion. "But you said you're not a virus girl? Oh." She seemed to have realized. "You're trans?" I nodded sheepishly. "That's cool with me. I definitely don't mind. I'm sorta kinda trans myself, though obviously my situation is a little different."

I smiled broadly, and she returned it fully. We sat in silence for a moment, simply enjoying each other's presence. Eventually Jess came back, and Amy ordered a latte. I found myself mesmerized by her gorgeous face, the kind of even perfection common in virus girls. I couldn't help taking in more of her boobs as well.

"Would you like to touch them?"

I snapped out of my reverie and looked at her in shock. "What?"

She giggled at my surprised expression. "You can touch my boobs if you want. I can see you staring at them." I opened my mouth to apologize but she shushed me. "I don't mind. When they're this big, I can't blame anyone for being amazed by them. Plus, you've hardly even acknowledged them, so you've earned it for being a good girl." Her last statement was accompanied by a wink; I blushed deeply. "Go ahead," she encouraged me softly.

I reached out slowly and gently placed my hands on her boobs. They were warm and soft against my palms. I pressed slightly, pushing the two massive breasts together; they were so big, it hardly made a difference with her cleavage, though it did bulge slightly.

"You can be rougher with them." I looked up into her gorgeous hazel eyes. "I was just eaten out in public here, I don't mind you playing with them."

Amy had a good point so I began to move my hands around more. I dug my fingers in, grabbing handfuls of flesh and teasing it gently. I heard a gasp and looked up again. Amy smiled at me and gestured for me to keep going. I hefted the two gigantic weights, or tried to. I could hardly lift them with one hand each. I began to bring my hands toward the front, dragging them along their bottom swells. I felt Amy shudder, and she was practically panting. Her eyes were closed as I slowly traced my fingers up to the bulges of her nipples.

"Stop." I quickly withdrew my hands.

"Sorry, oh my goddess, I'm so sorry," I apologized profusely, not certain what line I'd crossed knowing that I didn't want to make this angel uncomfortable.

Amy just sat there and caught her breath for a minute. "You're fine. You didn't do anything wrong. I just started getting way too worked up. I'd like to continue if you want, but I also like you a lot so far and want to see you again."

I nodded slowly, considering what she was saying. "And you want to know where you stand before we get that intimate?"

"Exactly."

"Would-" I began slowly. "Would you like to come to my place? We can talk more and get more intimate if you want."

She smiled like a ray of sunshine. "I'd love that."

We stood up, her grunting slightly at the weight of her chest, and headed to the counter to pay. I noticed Jess on her knees behind a counter giving a blowjob to a male coworker. A stern looking woman in a tight uniform stood over her.

"Bye, Jess!" Amy called out past the barista taking my card.

Jess pulled off the cock in front of her, stroking it with her hand. "Bye, Amy!"

We turned to leave, and I heard the stern woman admonish Jess. "How dare you stop without permission!" A quiet smack and squeal came from behind us, but we kept moving.

As we reached the door, I slipped my hand wordlessly into Amy's. Her hand was warm and her grip was firm but soft.

I didn't live far so we walked. Amy explained that her boobs made cars kind of uncomfortable and buses could be tricky depending on how many people were riding. Walking could be tiring, but it gave her the most control and freedom with her body.

We talked about other things, from our jobs to our hobbies. We both played video games and Dungeons & Dragons. It was nice to connect with someone like this. I'd been lonely for a long time.

Eventually we made it to my apartment building. It wasn't much to look at. As a grad student, I didn't have much money and spent a lot of my time at the university anyway. It was small, but it was mine.

"Mi casa es tu casa," I said magnanimously as I opened the door for Amy. I gestured at my ratty old couch. "Make yourself comfortable."

Amy smiled sheepishly. "The door's a little narrow." She grabbed her left boob and pushed it forward through the doorway, then turned ninety degrees so the doorjamb was between her boobs, then pulled her right boob in behind her. "Ta da!" She struck a pose like a magician who'd just completed a trick.

I laughed and applauded. "Bravo!" I threw an imaginary rose to her. She caught it and blew a kiss in return. I blushed slightly.

Amy smirked at me and wandered past me to the couch. "Nice place you got here. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to take a load off. My feet are killing me." She dropped heavily onto the couch, slipped her foot out of her black flat and started massaging it gently. "One of the downsides of the girls." She explained, gesturing to her chest.

"Yeah, I can imagine." I sat down next to her and gestured at my own chest, a pair of modest B cups. "When I started hormones, I hoped for more than this but not that much more."

Amy waved her hand as if to brush it off. "No one wants this much. You turned out cute as hell though."

I blushed. "Aww, thanks. I think you did too." Feeling a moment of confidence, I leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Do you want to talk about who you were before?"

Amy bit her lip and considered it. "I haven't really talked to anyone about it except Jess and my therapist." She shifted slightly and blushed. "And it usually gets me kind of worked up and horny. Would you want to help me with that if it gets there?"

My eyes widened a little. "It's that intense?"

Amy nodded. "Just thinking about it gets my nipples hard, and I'll probably beg you to suck them at some point." She shrugged and shimmied her tits slightly. "What can I say? I'm a virus girl. We're all horny as shit."

"I mean, I know, but I didn't realize how bad it was, you know?" I reached out to pat her shoulder reassuringly. "But yeah, I'll help with that. I want to hear your story."

"Okay," she said and began.

____________________________________________________

I was in my freshman year at the university. You remember the outbreak about 5 or 6 years ago, right? Yeah, that was me. Some guy had it and spread all around the building I was living in. All in all, about three hundred people before the campus got a lock on it.

They locked the dorm down and quarantined all of us while we got processed. Now, they do these big group therapy things with these big outbreaks. Quarantine alone can be rough, but knowing your body and mind might be irrevocably changed just makes it that much worse. I was more of an introvert at the time so it didn't bother me much, but the therapy was kind of nice.

Except, after a couple of days, I was sent to a totally different therapy group. I didn't think much of it until our therapist, Dr. Von Wilhelm, came in with a big stack of folders. She was tall, pale, and wore all black: Vampiress strain. She introduced herself.

"Guten Morgen, everyone. I am Dr. Von Wilhelm. I vill be your psychiatrist to assist you in your transitions." She started passing out the folders. She somehow knew everyone's names and faces already because the folders were specific to each person. "I vas formerly a boy named Villiam, but since 8 years, I caught strain F-142 and transformed into a voman. I am a new doctor and am here to assist you in every vay I can." She moved to the front of the room and sat down. She was like a queen with how she carried herself. "You have been gathered together into a single group because you have all caught strains contrary to your registered genders. If you open your folders, you vill find the results of your tests."

Naturally, I was kind of freaked out. I wasn't a manly man or anything, but I was a guy so I wasn't thrilled about becoming something other than a guy. Pretty much everyone in the room seemed to be feeling the same way, judging by the way we all tore into our folders.

Well, you know what I got.

Tits.

The official designation is F-006. It was one of the earlier discovered feminizing strains. Its effects are pretty simple and obvious.

Not everyone was so lucky though. This one girl next to me started crying. I glanced over and saw she had M-042, which is a pretty weird strain, but not that bad: Horsecock. Makes men huge, hairy, and hung.

There was this one guy who started shouting about how bullshit it all was. "This is bullshit! It isn't fucking funny!" He was bright red with fury and threw his folder at Dr. Von Wilhelm before storming out. I caught a glance of his papers. HF-087. More commonly known as Fucktoy. It's a hermaphroditic feminizing strain that tends to be popular in porn. Super submissive with huge tits and a huge cock. Practically as dumb as the blow up dolls they resemble. Constantly horny, even more than most other virus folks. I don't blame him for being so upset.

So yeah, I feel like I got off pretty easy, all things considered. He, eventually going by she, did end up coming to future sessions thank goodness. While most trans virus folks end up happy, the transition can be really hard. Well, you know what gender dysphoria is like, right?

They also gave us new room assignments. They were putting us with someone of our opposite birth gender so that we could learn stuff about the gender we were transitioning to. As you know, I got roomed with Jess. She was a bit farther along with her virus than I was. When I met her, she had to talk around her thumb because she couldn't stand to not be sucking on something for very long. Oral fixation to the extreme. You saw her today; even now, it can get the better of her.

The next few days were spent masturbating and sleeping mostly. It was a dorm room so we didn't have a ton of space, but I still tried to do it privately when I could. Like when she left for therapy or to get food or stuff like that. During that time, I was becoming a lot more feminine in my face and body shape. Even lost a few inches of height. I had hips and my boobs were already like a C cup. Still had my dick though, and I tended to focus more on that. Everything else was just too weird and new.

On the morning of the third day though, I was masturbating while Jess was in the shower. She came back sooner than I expected and I still had my cock out. That's when shit started to change.

Jess practically went comatose at the sight of my dick. It would have been funny if I didn't find it so hot at the time. Her hand fell away from her mouth, and like a waterfall of drool followed. She staggered over to where I was sitting and slurred out a "please" as she fell to her knees. The instant I gave my permission, she took my cock between her lips.

If you've never gotten oral from an Oral girl before, you're missing out. They can do incredible things with their tongues, and their lips are so soft. I was in heaven. Jess swirled around under the head, swallowed the shaft, the whole nine yards. Within minutes, I was cumming into her mouth, and she was cumming with her mouth.

Our relationship changed then into more of a friends with benefits thing after that. She sucked me off practically the entire next day.

We both noticed that while my boobs got bigger, my dick got smaller though. Eventually, when my boobs were about the size of watermelons, my balls pulled up into my body and I was left with the opening to my vagina. My clit was still huge, remnant of my penis, but it was definitely becoming a clit at that point.

Jess didn't really mind. Oral girls are pansexual so she didn't really care what she had her mouth on. I cared though. It was just too weird for me, especially after having received more blowjobs in one day than I'd had in the rest of my life by like, at least an order of magnitude.

Timjob
Timjob
18 Followers
12