Ems' Dating Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually stopped masturbating for a day, as horny as I was. I was practically dripping, and my tits felt electrified, but I refused to touch myself down there. It was too weird to get off from my boobs or a vagina. Jess spent the day pouting, and not just because her lips were gigantic at that point. Eventually she wandered off to find someone more willing though.

That night, the dreams came. In one, I was afloat on a warm ocean, hanging onto the side of an inflatable raft. The water lapped between my legs where I felt just so warm and relaxed and wet. Eventually, I realized that the raft I was hanging onto was actually my boobs.

In the next, I was a queen with tits the size of prize winning pumpkins. I commanded all my servants to worship my boobs, and I came and came under a wave of faceless servants massaging and teasing every inch of my tits.

The night when on like that. One dream, my boobs were so big I couldn't move with them.

When I awoke, my boobs had grown to about the size they are now, and they were absolutely on fire. The weight of my sheets alone was driving them crazy, sending signals straight to the pleasure center of my brain with shockwaves all across my body.

I must have cried out because Jess was out of her bed and at my side as I squirmed. In my horny half awake state, I couldn't even think how to leverage myself upright so I just laid pinned on top of my tits, my squirming sending shocks through them which led to more squirming.

"Are you okay?" Jess asked. She seemed genuinely concerned.

I could barely gasp a response. "Boobs. Nip- ahhh- nipples. Suck, yes, god, suck, please yes god!"

She leaned down and- hah- fuck-

____________________________________________

Amy was flushed and practically dripping sweat. I noticed her nipples standing firm through her bra and orange and white striped shirt. Her eyes were fluttering as she looked at me desperately.

"Please, I need it so bad," she begged, practically crying.

I nodded, intensely aroused by her desperate display but also in awe of the power of her body. At my assent, she quickly began to strip her shirt off over her massive bust. Her bra was a magnificent contraption, a steel gray with cups that could fit my head two or three times over. She reached behind her and tugged until the cups fell away.

Her breasts were magnificent. The flesh was pale, blemished only by the red of strain where her bra supported her. They sank deliciously down into her lap, like two gigantic teardrops. Her nipples, like soft pink soda cans, projected firmly upward on the front, surrounded by a field of aureoles as big as my hand. Her aureoles were crinkled with arousal and her nipples strained toward me. They fleshy orbs of her breasts shimmered slightly as she panted in need.

I slowly reached out a hand to one large nipple. I heard Amy muttering as she threw her head back with closed eyes. "Yes please, touch them. Suck them. Please, god, yes." My hand made contact with the hot, aching flesh. "Yes!" She cried, after hardly a touch. I wrapped my fingers around the rough knob of yearning nipple, caressing it gently and stroking it. The quakes through her boobs increased as she squirmed beneath them, my lightest touch enough to send her quivering.

My own arousal burned within me at the sight of this angelic beauty, this supernaturally endowed goddess, writhed at my hand. I got my knees under me on the couch and crawled toward her until the soft flesh of her tits cradled the small aching shaft between my legs. I took my hand off her nipple for a moment, eliciting a whimper of need, before I moved to the breast in front of me, lifted it to my mouth, and inhaled the nipple.

A muffled scream rang out as Amy cried out into her hand. I ran my tongue along the pebbly surface of the nipple as I encased it in my warm mouth. I paused for a second before I tightened my lips and sucked.

The next scream was not muffled. "Oh my God, fuck! Cummiiiiiiiiinnnggg!!!" Amy thrashed beneath me, her words giving way to wordless cries of bliss. I pressed my body harder into her breast to extend her pleasure as well as to grind my hips against the soft mass of her body.

After her ecstatic shuddering slowed, I released her nipple from my mouth. I set her boob down gently and looked over it at her, a big goofy grin on my face and saliva trailing back to the nipple. Amy's eyes were still closed as she caught her breath. "Good?" I asked cheerfully.

She nodded and swallowed. "Good," she affirmed hoarsely. She giggled and laid back against the arm of the couch. "Is that a hard girl dick I feel pressing into me?" She asked casually. I suddenly realized I was still pressing my hips hard into her breast and sat back quickly.

"Uh, yeah, sorry."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh please. Even if it was something I would ever be upset about, I'm way past caring right now." She grinned and smiled at me. I smiled back at her rosy cheeks. "Do you want me to take care of that for you? I have too much chest in the way for oral, but I could give you a handy. Or if you give me a few minutes, I'd definitely be ready to be fucked."

I considered for a moment. "Actually, no, I think I'll pass this time, thanks. It was plenty getting to watch you squirm like that." I adjusted my erection so it stood out less and then crawled up between Amy's boobs to like against her chest. After a few minutes, her breathing steadied and her heartbeat slowed as she fell asleep. I wasn't far behind.


12