EMT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even so, it was bittersweet to remember the day they met. There was the drama of Noah being taken, the Amber Alert, the fatal accident, and Noah's shattered leg, things that were too much for her to think about. So whenever those memories rose up and demanded space, Lisa Ellis pushed them out of her mind and instead chose to focus on the handsome, young EMT who'd saved her son and changed her life.

Ryan had indeed been an EMT back then, but he'd achieved his goal of becoming a paramedic in as short an amount of time as was humanly possible. Not satisfied, he took night classes and got a college degree, because now he had real purpose in his life.

But even that wasn't enough for her handsome Boy Scout. Ryan was admitted to a two-year Physician's Assistant program, and after graduating, he began working in the trauma unit of a local hospital where he continued helping to save lives and bring smiles to the faces of many young patients like Noah.

She squeezed her husband's hand when they watched their son walk across the stage and receive his diploma which said that Noah Ellis was the valedictorian of his class.

It was no surprise when their son later entered EMT training, and after his mom and dad wished him well on his very first day after finishing the program, Ryan put his arm around him and said, "I am so proud of you, Noah."

When their son replied with, "Dad, you're the reason I'm even able to do this. And Dad? You're the best father any son could ever ask for."

His mom managed not to cry as she turned to face them both and put her arms around two of the three men she loved the most when the third slid in between them.

Ryan looked at his still-beautiful wife and said, "Who woulda thunk?"

His wife laughed and told him, "Not me...honey," causing her husband to recall the incident in the hospital.

Ryan hugged his boys then kissed his beautiful wife and told her that he loved her, and in that moment Lisa couldn't ever remember a better moment in her life. Although that kiss on her porch that night was a very close second.